PDA

View Full Version : Aftermath-Info

Falcon Gyndar
Nov 25th, 2003, 03:43:54 AM
There's an RP I have started concerning what happened before Falcon Gyndar returned to the GJO. I've estimated the time since the disaster to be 6 weeks. This is when the RP takes place. His brother, sister, and other Jedi will be arriving at Coruscant aboard the Nitka Mosse, a ship from the Iolitte System, in which Tyntia is situated. The system, and its planets, are not very well known. The Characters introduced in this RP will be :

Lyan Gyndar(Male, 29, Jedi Knight, Brother to Falcon)
Shanyla Gyndar: (Female,14, Padawan Learner, Sister to Falcon, Longtime Friend to Natia Elessar.)
Justinian Atreides(Male, 24,Jedi Knight, Best friend to Lyan)
Karina Allamind-Holtz(Female, 32, Jedi Master)
Arken Camris(Male, 16, Padawan Learner, Friend to Shanyla)
Loki Kale(Female, 21, Just promoted to Jedi Knight, Fiancee To Lyan)
Elin(Female, Age unknown. Jedi Master)

If anyone wishes to take on any of these characters, PM me for info on the character you are interested in. I have already made accounts for most of them by now, and I will take care of playing them until and if anyone takes them on. I already have the RP laid out, for the most part.

PM me if you are interested in participating, by taking a character or otherwise, and I will fill you in on the intricacies of what is going on within.

Cheers!

Falcon

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 25th, 2003, 10:21:27 AM
Have you gotten permision to intro characters that are the rank of Knight or higher?

Falcon Gyndar
Nov 25th, 2003, 04:57:05 PM
Shatsticks..I totally forgot about that part....
Ah...who might I need to ask about that?

imported_Grev Drasen
Nov 25th, 2003, 09:26:12 PM
If you're just using them to advance your RP and don't plan on having them as full-time characters I don't really see the harm in it. Though I'm not a mod, so it'd be best to consult one of them.

But I've sent you a PM, if your RP is cleared.

Charley
Nov 25th, 2003, 09:51:23 PM
I'd suggest to get thee to Storytelling for this thing.

Falcon Gyndar
Nov 26th, 2003, 07:07:38 PM
Ahh..yeah, that's another thing.. I do intend to keep these characters around... And I had meant to post it in Storytelling(oops) but alas, It was what? Some hour of the morning when I did start that... bad habit of mine...but I just could sleep...but anyways, I'd love to have that moved(I can't do that myself, can I?) and I should get around to *ahem* pestering a mod about the character statuses, hmm?

Charley
Nov 27th, 2003, 09:31:56 AM
I can move it to ST, if you'd like.

Falcon Gyndar
Nov 28th, 2003, 03:24:58 PM
That would be great, Charley. Svp et merci