PDA

View Full Version : Sin Vamel, Neyasha, and those planning infiltration of the Order.

Pierce Tondry
Nov 24th, 2003, 01:53:09 PM
My question to those named is: would any of you be open to a random element possibly catching wind of what's up before your planned objectives are met?

I'll tell you why I ask. First, I don't really think sneaking into the central stronghold of the Jedi is really as easy as the proposed RPs make it seem. Second, as a current and former Intelligence operative versed in ways of getting places he shouldn't be, my character Pierce Tondry has reason to be concerned with the security of any organization he is in.

Since I've shown this as a major characteristic of his in various RPs, I don't believe it unrealistic for him to find himself catching wind of something that sends him looking into these cases. If neither of you are keen with the idea, that's fine- I just thought it would be more realistic and interesting to possibly get foiled.

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 24th, 2003, 03:16:25 PM
I have no problem if Dillin Gack is caught before his objectives are complete. I just would like it if Dillin could accualy get in and do something before he gets caught.

From the way I see it, Getting in is not hard. Just like any place that has a large influx of people, the GJO can and will have people slip through the cracks in security.

I don't see anybody doing background checks on the people being recruted, and even if they did, Dillin is telling the GJO that he has done a number of bad things in his life and is looking to redeem himself by giving his life over to the jedi and it's cause.

But I'm open to anything!

Loki Ahmrah
Nov 24th, 2003, 03:19:41 PM
Yes, of course. I have no problem with someone finding out what Sin is up to before his objectives are achieved. I'm open to any ideas and suggestions.

Pierce Tondry
Nov 24th, 2003, 04:02:53 PM
I'd debate some of your points, Neyasha, but I think that's the subject for a different thread. :)

What I propose to you is this: I'd like to keep an eye on the threads where your "up to no good" characters appear. If I see something suspicious that might reasonably get back to Pierce, I'll set him on the hunt for clues to prove evil is afoot. Further, if I happen to get wind of both of you, I'll run both investigations simultaneously to cut down on Pierce's ability to nab you both at once. This should give you each a good chance that your plans will go forward like you'd like. (I really hate to interfere with people's RP ideas, after all :))

Sound good?

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 24th, 2003, 04:19:49 PM
Sounds good to me!

Morgan Evanar
Nov 24th, 2003, 06:21:57 PM
Oh man, I will hunt you down IC and beat you all within an inch of your lives.

Loki Ahmrah
Nov 24th, 2003, 07:25:20 PM
I better get Sin some protection then. :uhoh

Morgan Evanar
Nov 24th, 2003, 07:44:13 PM
Better hope you have ysalamiri and some really potent knockout drugs. >D

Loki Ahmrah
Nov 24th, 2003, 07:58:16 PM
I'll just hit you with a shot of Makers or Jim - that should sort you out alright, I hear you're a bit of a lightweight. :cool

Anbira Hicchoru
Nov 24th, 2003, 08:38:49 PM
haha

Morgan Evanar
Nov 24th, 2003, 10:04:48 PM
O rlly?

Anbira Hicchoru
Nov 25th, 2003, 12:41:34 AM
He held his own admirably, but after half a liter of whiskey, then bullfrog and beer, it can catch up.

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 25th, 2003, 10:26:29 AM
Just remember you need to have proof that the characters are up to no good before you can hunt us down IC and beat us all within an inch of our lives.

Pierce Tondry
Nov 25th, 2003, 11:51:25 AM
And THAT is where I come in. :)

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 25th, 2003, 03:01:55 PM
Whoa whoa whoa. Slow down Morgan, leave some of Sin Vamel for Wei. Wei's going to let Sin Vamel in, but only because Wei believes people deserve second chance. When Wei finds out what Sin is up to, it won't be pretty. Especially since I can't think of a time I've ever done an RP in which Wei had been angry.

Morgan Evanar
Nov 25th, 2003, 11:11:23 PM
Only if you get to him first :)

Loki Ahmrah
Nov 26th, 2003, 03:47:43 PM
My character is not a piece of meat. :mad

Morgan Evanar
Nov 26th, 2003, 05:10:53 PM
Correct. He is a punching bag.

AmazonBabe
Nov 26th, 2003, 05:19:44 PM
:rolleyes :lol

Oh! Oh! Can I have a piece? My Giant Yavin Snapper hasn't had a good meal in a long time. :p

Pierce Tondry
Nov 26th, 2003, 09:58:31 PM
I think the piece of meat you want is Morgan. :)

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 27th, 2003, 11:43:08 AM
AB! I'm disipointed with you! I would have thought you would have wanted to feed the one that is a member of the group that tried to kill your padawan to your Giant Yavin Snapper! not the drug dealer.... Though the drug dealer might give your Giant Yavin Snapper a nice BUZZ

Dae Jinn
Nov 27th, 2003, 11:26:13 PM
Originally posted by Loki Ahmrah
My character is not a piece of meat. :mad

Darn :cry