PDA

View Full Version : The Anti-Good Stuff Crusade

Yuu-huu
Nov 24th, 2003, 12:52:31 AM
HRUUUUUAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA! The most powerful Sith is making his move, stamping out the forces of good in the universe! Every good deed he witnesses is foiled! Every hero is slaughtered! Every kitten is stuck in a tree with no one to get it down!

"NOOOO!" Whines the five year old girl, kicking and squirming as Yuu-huu holds her back. "My kitty's STUCK!"

HAHAHA! IT IS THE FATE OF YON WEE HAIRBALL TO ROT IN THE REALM OF GREAT HEIGHTS AND WOOD! IT SHALL NEVER ESCAPE THE PRISON OF LEAFY EVILNESS IN WHICH IT HAS BEEN INCAFFINATED!

The lowest branch is as high as Yuu-huu's head; the cat bounds down from the tree by using him as a stepping stone.

SEMI-HEROIC DAMSEL IN DISTRESS-ISH CAT! YOU HAVE DEFILED MY NOGGIN!

Procuring a murderous weapon (i.e., a common stick) the dark lord gives chase, swinging viciously at the fool who has disrespected his cranium!

Robot
Nov 24th, 2003, 01:05:03 AM
A very large cyborg steps out of the alley.

"Excuse me sir, but you are under arrest for cruelty to animals"

Yuu-huu
Nov 24th, 2003, 01:23:30 AM
Yuu-huu stops cold in his tracks. The Dark Lord blessed by the sacred 'hoo is under arrest? Pah!

YOU ARE A FOOLISH RECEPTICLE OF DISCARDED PAPER! YOU CANNOT ARREST MY CARDIAC!

Yuu-huu turns, scowling at Robot with a glare that makes dogs yowl.

YOU SHALL BE THE FIRST TO SUFFER MY NEW SUPER-KILLER-OSSUM-DANGER-ATTACK-OF-IMAGINABLE DOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Robot
Nov 24th, 2003, 01:44:06 AM
Robot process this through it's CPU.

"sir, I ask you to come with me as I calculate you have suffered a mental trauma. Please come with me so a medic can give aid"

Yuu-huu
Nov 24th, 2003, 10:10:52 PM
Yuu-huu smirks.

YOU CALCALTE IN VITAMIN D!

The "Dark Lord" raises his hands out to his sides, waving them slightly with a crazy grin.

I WILL SPOIL YOUR MILK AND PULP YOUR JUICES! COWER AND FEAR AND BE AS A TINY FRIGHTENED CHILD!

Robot
Nov 25th, 2003, 04:57:51 AM
Robot paused.

This, seriously did not compute.

"You are not behaving rationally and logically sir. I must insist I call call a medic, who will help you"

Yuu-huu
Nov 30th, 2003, 08:59:25 PM
His hands move slowly down to the waistband of his pants.

YOU SHALL WET YOUR METAL PANTS AND RUST IN PLACE!

Yuu-huu shucks his pants to his ankles and charges forward, waving his arms and knocking his knees together as his feet shuffled across the durracrete. He has a look on his face that's indicative of a person who has drank a pint of lemon juice. The park's patrons scream and avert their eyes from this formerly-amsuing spectacle. Yuu-huu's grotesque level is at an all-time high.