PDA

View Full Version : So, a drug-dealing Jedi then?

Loki Ahmrah
Nov 23rd, 2003, 02:28:29 PM
My character, Sin Vamel, is about to strike a handsomly rewarding deal with someone from the world of the outlaws who deals in rare and much sought after articles. And it just so happens that his newfound employer is going to ask him to obtain something from behind closed doors at the GJO, perhaps from the archives; maybe some data files or a bust of one of the Lost Twenty or even a holocron.

The bottom line is this, in order to have a chance at obtaining this item, Sin is going to have to join the ranks of the Jedi Order and he is Force sensitive. Naturally, Sin has no intention of becoming a Jedi Knight but he would need a master and I'd like to guarantee that this wouldn't be an exercise in futility for whoever becomes his master; there will be spin-off roleplays which take place after his time at the Order and there'll be plenty of crime and underworld fun to sink your teeth into so I daresay it will be rewarding and not something that your average Joe Bloggs Jedi will get to experience often.

I'd also like to ask if my plans are alright with the hierarchy here and if you have any questions or concerns, please ask away.

Morgan Evanar
Nov 23rd, 2003, 03:56:51 PM
I'd need to see how things play, but Morgan would likely not take well.

Loki Ahmrah
Nov 23rd, 2003, 07:21:02 PM
I don't think anyone would once it's revealed that he's a theif and an outlaw but what my main concern is that it's okay with everyone OOC-wise that I do this. I'm not going to take advantage of the position my character would be in either.

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 23rd, 2003, 07:59:10 PM
How incredibly odd. Of course, Sin won't be recieved well afterwards. Especially not by Wei. If Wei accepts Sin into the Order, and Sin shows his face around Wei, expect to get a hard time. Wei does not appreciate people screwing with the Jedi name.

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 24th, 2003, 09:50:42 AM
OOC, it's fine with me. It's nice to see something different :)

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 24th, 2003, 11:01:42 AM
I guess great minds think alike I started a recrutment thread for a new Character named Dillin Gack. He is a force senstive thug from the crime sindicate that Lord Talzen and Dark Lord Rivin own. He was ordered by Lord Talzen to Join the GJO because their last spy was caught because he was not in the GJO recorders.

Though I intend him to do his job, he will also befriend some of the Jedi, and when things start to go down because of the information he give out, He will realise that what he has done is wrong... Or some thing like that...

Loki Ahmrah
Nov 24th, 2003, 11:38:05 AM
Originally posted by Wei Wu Wei
How incredibly odd.

Different! Different is the word you're looking for. :p

Alright, alright - let's see where this goes... /Merovingian

(Goes off to post)

Chaos Alexander
Nov 24th, 2003, 11:29:00 PM
I like it OOC. It is different. Could add to some rather nice RP later on. Verse as a Master, and the other Knights and Masters for that matter, should be able to sence his falsehoods. The fact that they don't could lead to some rather interesting RPs and Character development. I think it is cool.