PDA

View Full Version : To become...

Lucianus Adair
Nov 23rd, 2003, 01:34:54 AM
Betrayal is a scorcher. She strangles your soul with her bare hands and that way it burns. The funny thing is when she goes to burn yours and you don't have one.

Lucianus Lucifer Bane was a humorous man, i'd say. The rest of them, those normal people.. Think he's a creep. Mostly the women though...the fragile women. The men wanted his head. They're jealous. But my lord, my master..Lord Shade...pays no heed to them. All I have learned and known until this day, I have learned from him. Now, it is time to make my own path.

Arriving in this place, there was a familiar feeling. An unfeeling feeling. Feelings get in the way, anyway. I had told them i'd carry my own bags, and sent the ship back to my guardian and lord's estate.

Tap, tap, tap. That sound reminded me that I was still bound to inferiority. That I would have to work...and work, slave, hard to become greater. The silent warrior and man of sophistication and wit that Lucianus Bane was, and is, and continues to be. One on the dark path could not ask for a better example than the one that bites as hard as winter's harshness. One thing he had also said. I should not announce my arrival, by any fanfare or words. That shows strains of arrogance. So here at the Sith Order I arrived, and with my luggage in one hand, and a bottle of the estate's finest wine in the other, I walked in, and waited.

Warlock
Nov 24th, 2003, 10:28:17 AM
“Yes?”

A short few feet ahead of the figure stood another being, drawn away from his engagement in a book to look up at the unfamiliar face, “Is there something you want?”

Lucianus Adair
Nov 24th, 2003, 09:23:38 PM
Lord Shade was right....

Phoenix set his iced steel eyes on the man, and gave him a short, curt nod.

"There is. That matter is one of tutelage in the dark path. If I am correct, sir, I believe I have come to the right place...at my lord's behest and my own agreement...to receive such training...."

The corners of his mouth played at the smiling game, but he kept it to a thin, straight line. His trousers, tunic, and other clothing parts, being crisp and never fading, kept their deep black tone.
His long black coat spanned the width from shoulder to shoulder. At 6'5", a height topped off by short cut black hair, Phoenix Whyte is a tall, young man.

"...that is, if I am welcome, and the Order will take me. I make no assumptions."

Warlock
Nov 30th, 2003, 08:36:41 AM
"Welcome all those who wish to learn, providing they obey by our rules. We are all, in spite of our ranks, equal here – a family, if you will. Betrayal comes on penalty of death. Do you understand?"

Lucianus Adair
Nov 30th, 2003, 05:25:33 PM
Betrayal is penalized by death... Not a problem. It can't overtake this soul when there is no soul here....

Phoenix nodded solemnly, slowly....and when he stopped, gave the man a small grin, showing no mirth, but only complete understanding.

"Family...Equality. Very well understood. Taken to mind..sir." He spoke this calmly. This one, a tower for his age, had a bit of a gruff, gritty edge to his voice. The teen, if you will, cleared his throat.

"Before I forget, I will give you my name, so that there is something by which to call me...." One corner of his mouth upturned at this. "...Phoenix Whyte. That is the name which has been applied to me. "

Warlock
Dec 3rd, 2003, 11:25:49 AM
"Phoenix," Warlock chuckled to himself, at the connotations of such a word.

"Well, Mr. Whyte, I believe that is all I have to ask of you. You may proceed into the Palace and accommodate yourself with your surroundings. You will be notified when your training is to begin."