PDA

View Full Version : Spira Bound

Aaron Belargic
Nov 21st, 2003, 01:40:16 PM
Lytton Sector ... Spira ... Two Days Before The ‘Spira Regatta Open’

The convoy of Jedi vessels slid slowly down through the peaceful atmosphere of the planet Spira, dipping through the clouds into the bright blue sky below. As was to be expected of the pleasure planet, the suns were shining and the weather was gorgeous. The islands which made up the only surface landmass were all bustling with activity, as the governing body went over the last few details of the upcoming Regatta, while those who were going to be participating hurried to complete the finishing touches or upgrades to their ships.

On a spur of the minute decision, Aaron Belargic had decided that it was time for some of the Jedi to take a little break. The invitation had been totally open, and Jedi of any rank had been welcome to come aboard the band of ships headed for Spira. He wasn’t quite sure how many had decided to come, but was looking forward to the trip and the festivities none the less.

Having woken up from a nap ten minutes ago, he had just finished straightening himself out and paced out into the hallway. The ships appeared to have landed, so now he was off to meet up with any others, outside of the ships.

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 21st, 2003, 01:53:10 PM
The flirty young Omwati girl know as Shanaria, was just outside the ship on the nearest patch of grass, lying on her back looking up at the blue sky.

She has a huge smile on her face and it obvouse that she is glad to be off that planet wide city and on real ground again. She looks over at Aaron and smiles....

"Hello! And how are you doing on this fine and wonderful morning!"

Aaron Belargic
Nov 21st, 2003, 01:56:31 PM
“Excellent, thank you. All the better for being here!”

Aaron found that Shanaria’s smile was infectious, and broke out into something of a grin himself. He turned and glanced back up to the group of smooth, sleek ships – that reminded him of his brother William’s ship – and smiled a little wider.

“I just need to get my luggage out of the cargo bay,”

He remarked over his shoulder, before turning back to look at Shanaria.

“Then I’m set to get settled in at the hotel. Do you have your things yet or would you like to come pick them too?”

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 21st, 2003, 02:10:12 PM
Shanaria Sighs but still with a smiles on her face...

"I guess I should get my things out of the ship.... But that would meen I would have to get up!"

Shanaria gets up with a slight laugh to herself, and goes with Aaron to the cargo bay.

"It's so nice to be in fresh air again! To be around trees again! and to actualy see wild life! I really missed being around nature!"

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 21st, 2003, 02:24:49 PM
Against his better judgment, Dasquian had decided he would join his brother on the trip to Spira. Recently, he had been butting heads with Sejah more often than he would have liked and hoped that a little time spent apart would give both parties a little well needed ‘downtime’, so to speak. Valanya seemed practically ecstatic at the thought of going somewhere with her father, and wriggled about happily in her seat for the whole journey.

“Come on then!”

Father and daughter were walking down the gang plank of the ship Aaron had arrived on. Valanya could have passed as double her real age, as she waddled down at her fathers side proudly, her tiny hand in his. He smiled to himself, before glancing back up the ramp towards the figure following them – Officer Brielle Acaana, of the Coruscant City Watch; Dasquian’s guest on the trip.

“This is your first time here, isn’t it? Well… what do you think?”

Brielle Acaana
Nov 21st, 2003, 02:40:19 PM
Pausing on the ramp, Brielle threw her head back and closed her eyes, letting the sun warm her face and the tropical breeze tousle her hair. She inhaled deeply and picked up the oceans' salty tang.

Hearing footsteps behind her, Brie opened her green eyes and hurried after Dasquian and Valanya.

"Dasq, its gorgeous and I think Im glad you invited me! Whats first on the agenda besides getting a room? Will we get to go swimming?"

Longingly, the blonde looked out past the ships, to the inviting blue of the water, which stretched as far as the eye could see.

"I brought the pool floaties for Valayna and the double raft for us."

Aaron Belargic
Nov 21st, 2003, 02:47:30 PM
“I know what you mean. I got to travel back to my home world recently, which is a lot like this planet … only without so much water. It’s such a welcome change from Coruscant.”

The two Padawan’s passed Dasquian, Brielle and Valanya on their way back up to the hold. Aaron smiled as they ducked into the ship and made their way along the corridor. He could feel other Jedi in the ship, but he wasn’t sure exactly who it was.

“I’m looking forward to the regatta. Dasquian thought one of us might end up entering. He said there's a fairly large cash prize for first, second and third place.”

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 21st, 2003, 02:53:08 PM
Valanya was eager to get away and explore, but found her attempts thwarted as she was scooped up into her fathers arms and onto his shoulders. He twirled around to look at Brielle, and the little Halfling cooed happily.

“Swimming? In the sea? I suspect so, so long as we stay out of the race route.”

Floaties, he thought, and smiled. Valanya had never been swimming before. He didn’t ever cease to be amazed at how quickly she grew and learnt new things. It was inspiring. Providing Spira maintained its trademark peaceful atmosphere, he had a sneaking suspicion that this would be a blissful week.

“I wonder where we should book into,” he turned around again, and Valanya giggled.

“We don’t want to all check into one place and overwhelm the hotel with Jedi.”

Brielle Acaana
Nov 21st, 2003, 03:58:23 PM
"Lets get a nice hotel. One with a good restaurant and....what? Did you just roll your eyes at me?"

Dasquian smiled but said nothing, to which Brielle reached over and gently pinched him through his robes.

"Can I help it if I like the nicer things in life? Its what Im used to and with a nicer hotel they'll have all kinds of activities for children, should you and I decide to skip off for a little 'private' time."

Valanya was grinning down at Brielle from the greater height of her father's shoulders. Matching the child's grin, Brie pulled off one of Val's shoes and tickled the sole of her foot.

Rognan Dar
Nov 21st, 2003, 05:14:04 PM
Rognan was more then eager to leave the busy city of Coruscant. Somewhere without the training and the over all crowded-ness of the Jedi Order. This is going to be quite injoyable, he thought to himself.

While they were on their way to Spira, he had been looking all over the ship and all the cool aspects and controls. He doesn't fly much and loves to see new things. And now and then he would just look around for something that amazed him.

Once landed, he headed strait for the cargo hold to get his stuff so that he could injoy the rest of the day without much distractions. On his way there he saw the back of a blue female. The only female he knew that wore those clothing was Shan. So see came too. This will be fun! Coming up behind the two he calls out.

"Hey, Shan! Its good to see that you came too." He looked over to her male company. "Hello. I don't believe we have met. I'm Rognan Dar." He said stretching his hand out as the walked.

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 21st, 2003, 09:10:51 PM
Wei got off the ship with a small pack slung over his shoulder. Wei, as always, carried the minimum.

"The weather report said all good weather. Hey, if anyone is going to rent a room with a balcony, do you mind if I sleep on it? I promise to help pay for the room. But I just want outside."

Wei had never been to this planet before. "So, what all is there to do here?"

Trent Zellan
Nov 21st, 2003, 10:33:25 PM
Whump, whump, whump, whump, whump...

"Whoa!"

Trent Zellan came shooting out of one of the ships, backpack in hand, and stared with awestruck eyes from underneath his red baseball cap. The five-year-old surveyed the area, an air of excitement glowing about his shrimpy little frame. When he realized his travel buddy was not in sight, he frowned and spun around, yelling over his shoulder impatiently.

"Hurry up Mom! C'mon, c'mon!"

Abagael Zellan
Nov 21st, 2003, 10:35:16 PM
"I am hurrying!"

Abagael Zellan was not in the best of moods. She'd spent the better part of the journey here in the 'fresher, throwing up. A sheen of sweat covered the womans skin, even though her light cotton maternity shirt and skirt did little to trap any heat. Upon hobbling down the off-ramp however, her mood brightened. Abby set down her luggage and, like her son, looked around through dark sunglasses as she pulled her long blond hair into a ponytail.

For the first time since he had been born, Trent was getting some quality time with his mother. Abagael wasn't working at the family law firm anymore, and her current pregnancy had scared her something awful. Never the mothering type, Abby needed to crunch in some parenting skills, and fast.

And though she wouldn't admit it, she was kind of looking forward to getting to know her kid.

"Hey," She took a breath and uncapped a bottle of water, taking a long sip, "Slow it down roadrunner. I'm the one haulin' a permanent piece of luggage here."

She pointed to her stomach and Trent rolled his eyes. When had he stopped being a toddler and become a kid? It only reinforced Abby's determination to salvage what was left of their relationship.

"C'mon. You're the lucky winner, you get to take my purse."

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 22nd, 2003, 05:23:00 AM
Dasquian rolled his eyes at Brielle, smiling playfully before looking away to see the others who had just disembarked. He nodded towards Wei, and then spotted Abageal, with little Trent at her side.

“It’s a holiday planet, Wei,” he called out, lowering his voice when he speak next.

“They have swimming, water sports… the big race is on in a couple of days, if you want to watch that. I think they key the whole planet towards tourism, so there should be a lot to do.”

A little tap on his head from Valanya and he was reminded that he was not, in fact, a tour guide.

“Alright then… we best get on walking to the hotel. It doesn’t look like there are any speeder ferries around.”

Aaron Belargic
Nov 22nd, 2003, 05:27:28 AM
“Pleased to meet you, Rognan,” Aaron said, as he turned, while still walking, to accept the handshake.

“I’m Aaron Belargic. Glad to see you’ve decided to join us on the trip!”

Agden Ithrin
Nov 22nd, 2003, 05:51:13 AM
A trip to Iridonia had done Agden the world of good, and now the Zabrak wondered if visiting Spira would maintain his high spirits. As he left the ship the ramp trembled and groaned under his weight, and he couldn’t help but feel as though he was being watched by many people.

Regardless of this, he was smiling a little. His hood down, he smiled into the sun and wondered what the sounds of this planet were like? The gentle lap of waves, the soft murmur of the breeze, the far-off happy cries of those enjoying themselves. He couldn’t hear it all, but he could imagine, and that was what kept him happy.

Looking around, he saw a woman with a child, who seemed to be struggling in the heat.

"Y'want some help with all that, miss?" he asked, in a gruffly accented and only barely coherent voice.

imported_Jacali Danner
Nov 22nd, 2003, 06:18:58 AM
Thump, click-click, thump, click-click...

To the young Padawan, the noise was more than annoying a constant reminder that she couldn't walk without the use of the braces on her legs or the metal crutches under her armpits.

Annoyed with the perdicament, but over all glad to be off Coruscant and away from the Jedi Order, she would make do. Besides, she wasn't alone, she had two friends with her and her Master was up ahead.

Once at the bottom of the ramp, she turned around wondering where her friends had gone.

Dr. Hayden Radnor
Nov 22nd, 2003, 06:28:03 AM
Hayden had gathered up he, Jacali and Mylia's luggage or at least most of it and strode down the ramp. He breathed in the fresh salty sea air and gave Jacali a bright smile.

"This was a good idea and I'm glad you and Mylia invited me. We'll have fun." Fun was something that Hayden was getting used to again, before Jacali's accident he had been working at two medical centers running himself in the ground.

But, now he was on the rehab floor, working with Jacali and many other patients, it was very different and very rewarding.

And now here he was in the company of two women--he looked back and was wondering where Mylia had gone.

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 22nd, 2003, 12:01:59 PM
"A race? What sort of a race?" Wei asked, jogging up to walk next to Dasquian.

All of this sounded very interesting. Most everything seemed to have to do with water. Wei chuckled.

imported_Jacali Danner
Nov 22nd, 2003, 10:23:14 PM
Jacali nodded at Hayden's comment. She knew she would have fun, if that was at all possible. But, Kelt had still crossed her mind and she wished he could've come, but with him being new to the Council he thought he needed to stay behind. He would be missed dearly by one certain Padawan.

As she stood with her crutches, Jacali closed her eyes and let the rays of the sun warm her face while she and Hayden awaited Mylia. Where had she gone off too?

Brielle Acaana
Nov 23rd, 2003, 01:14:58 PM
Shouldering her own bags and the one of Valanya's, Brie stepped off the ramp and waited for Dasquian to catch up. Her eyes darted around, looking for a means of transport but it seemed the Jedi had been right. No taxis or ferries were in sight.

"Youd think there would be plenty of transports avalable since this is a tourist attraction."

Moving off a ways, Brielle spoke to several nearby workers concerning which hotel offered the most services. Tipping the males generously, she rejoined the Belargics with a smile.

"I think I have the perfect hotel for us. The Ocean's Breeze and the those guys said it was the most expensive on the island and offered a lot for children. What do you think?"

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 23rd, 2003, 01:22:50 PM
“A boat race, I guess,” Dasquian replied to Wei, before looking back towards Brielle.

“The Ocean’s Breeze? Sounds excellent, doesn’t it?”

Valanya cooed in agreement, and Dasquian nodded, looking back towards the others. Aaron had disappeared inside, but he sent him a little mental message none the less, to let him know where he and Brielle where headed to. He saw Jacali and Mylia, with one of the Order’s doctors, and smiled to himself, happy that they’d decided to come along. There was another tall man, who he didn’t recognize, helping out with some of the luggage.

With Wei walking along with them, they began to pace along, as Dasquian gave Valanya a birds eyes view of everything around them. It was full of color and exciting for the senses.

“How are you finding Council duties, Wei? I feel as though I’ve not spoken to you in an age.”

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 23rd, 2003, 02:19:49 PM
"They keep me busy, but it's a good kind of busy. I'm learning a lot about myself that I didn't know before."

Wei adjusted the drawstring bag slung over his shoulder.

"Ocean's Breeze? Sounds like you've gotten yourself mixed up with a high-maintenance sort of girl."

Wei thought about what Brielle had said about the hotel and shuddered. "Much too high class for my taste. If I'm lucky I ought to find two tropical trees close enough together to hang my hammock. That'll do well enough for me."

Dr. Hayden Radnor
Nov 23rd, 2003, 02:29:25 PM
Hayden brought his attentions back to Jacali, yet with even a smile on her face, he felt she was down. He walked over to her and placed a caring hand on her shoulder. "I hope you don't get too comfortable with this small vacation, Jacali. We have plenty of work ahead of us when we get back. But, I am going to work with you for about two hours a day, while we're hear. Can't let those muscles get too laxed." He winked. "And I do want you to get in that beautiful ocean, it'll do wonders for your legs. Where is Mylia? We still need to decide on a hotel."

He stepped away from the pile of luggage on the ground. "I'll be back shortly, I'm going to see if she's having any problems." Hayden said as he walked back up the ramp.

Brielle Acaana
Nov 23rd, 2003, 10:37:40 PM
"Sounds like you've gotten yourself mixed up with a high-maintenance sort of girl."

Brielle blinked. How incredibly rude! 'Mixed up with'? The other Jedi made it sound like she came from the wrong side of the tracks and was trouble to boot.

She bit her tongue, literally. Dasquian had invited her to come along and she wouldnt be the one to ruin the good mood or his vacation. Determinedly, Brielle squelched her thoughts, not wanting either of the men to pick up on them.

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 24th, 2003, 08:37:19 AM
Wei raised an eyebrow. "Ma'am, do you have something in your eye?"

Wei was clueless that he had hurt Brielle's feelings, but that was only because he had not meant to be offensive. If Wei had been the nosy sort, he would have gone through her mind with the Force to see what was wrong, but Wei thought that definitely would have been rude.

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 24th, 2003, 10:03:56 AM
Dasquian smiled a mixture of anxiety and his usual smoothed over manners, “I understand your preference, Wei. It is good to get back to your roots and nature sometimes, but I feel that Valanya isn’t quite right for such an adventure yet.”

The little girl wriggled and pouted, convinced otherwise.

While Valanya brooded, Brielle too seemed a little soured. Dasquian smiled apologetically in her direction.

“I don’t indulge in many luxuries, so it’s nice to sample something different now and then.”

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 24th, 2003, 10:39:10 AM
Shanaria turns arround to see Rognan..

"Hi Rognan! You desided to come out and enjoy the sun? Or are you just trying to stalk me?" She says in a joking tone.

She looks over at Aaron...

"So about this regatta... What would you have to do to win?"

Aaron Belargic
Nov 24th, 2003, 10:56:30 AM
“As far as I know,” Aaron began,

“The racers pilot sea-bound crafts around an unmarked course, tracking the route themselves. There are numerous routes, and you gain points by passing through various terrain areas and – of course – getting a quick finishing time … in the end, the team with the most points wins.”

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 24th, 2003, 11:05:03 AM
Shanaria smiles....

"It would be interesting to see a teem of Jedi..."

She looks over at Rognan...

"What are you intending to do here?"

Rognan Dar
Nov 24th, 2003, 12:54:26 PM
"What else? I'm here on vacation. Get out of the order and do something else besides training.

So can anyone enter these...races, Aaron? And are these things easy to drive?"

Abagael Zellan
Nov 24th, 2003, 03:40:14 PM
Y'want some help with all that, miss?"

Abagae's eyebrows rose in mid-sip of her water, and she spluttered as she pulled the bottle away. Wiping her mouth with the back of her hand the woman glanced at the stranger. Up ahead Trent had taken off, her purse in tow, as fast as he could. She would never catch him on her own.

With a smile Abby nodded.

"Oh, help would be stellar!"

Agden Ithrin
Nov 24th, 2003, 03:50:10 PM
With almost detestable ease, Agden scooped up all of Abagael’s under his arms. He watched, unblinking, for a moment as the little boy ran away, and wondered to himself about children, and what possessed people to want them. As he followed his fellow Padawan after her son, glancing about now and then, he decided he would – at this most inopportune of moments – introduce himself.

“… m’Agden, by th’way. Would offer t’shake y’r hand but…” and his voice trailed off.

Abagael Zellan
Nov 24th, 2003, 03:56:42 PM
"Trent! Would you slow down?! Hey! I'm talking to you!"

Abby sighed as the child ignored her and became absorbed with something on the groung too small to be seen from a distance. The samaritan carrying all-all!-of her luggage made his introduction, and Abby glanced back with a smile.

"Abby Zellan. That," She jerked her head forward, "is my kid Trent."

She slowed her pace, which was just fine by her, until she was beside Agden.

"So Agden, fancied a vacation huh?"

Agden Ithrin
Nov 24th, 2003, 04:18:58 PM
It took a few seconds longer than normal for him to respond. He was finding that walking, with the bags, and avoiding tripping, whilst also keeping eye-contact with Abby’s lips was fairly difficult.

“Aye, somethin’ like that. Reckon you in yer boy’ll like it here. Seems like the family type a’place.”

He smiled, and looked ahead again, to make sure he wasn’t about to bump into anything. Back to his counterpart. He was feeling quite confident.

“Where y’from then, Miss Zellan?”

Abagael Zellan
Nov 24th, 2003, 07:59:54 PM
"Oh, call me Abby."

Abby had realized by now that there was something out of the ordinary with Agden, and suspected he had trouble hearing from the way he was careful to watch her as she spoke. But he hadn't mentioned anything, and Abagael wasn't going to bring it up.

"Home base has always been Coruscant, but I've travelled extensively. I noticed tha--"

"Mom, is there a seven'y-two second rule?"

"What?"

The pair had come upon Trent and what had caught his attention: a chewed up piece up bubblegum. He was staring up at his mother inquisitively.

"Is there a seven'y-two second rule?"

Abby made a face and shook her head.

"Ew, no Trent, it's ten seconds. And only if it's yours. And not chewed."

The boy looked more than a little dissapointed, but then his attention was captured by Agden. Keeping his blue gaze on this stranger, Trent put his hands on his hips.

"An' who's this!?"

Dr. Hayden Radnor
Nov 25th, 2003, 04:55:08 AM
Hayden came tromping back down the ramp and over to Jacali. "Well, it seems she's received a holo from her mother, the Senator and is in a somewhat heated conversation about being here. So, she told us to go on and she'll catch up in a bit. So, we can go ahead and get a hotel." He explained as he began grabbing up the bags again. "Any preferences?" He asked as they began their trek.

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 25th, 2003, 09:06:36 AM
Wei's ears perked up when he heard the rules of the race.

"DUDE!" Wei shouted, turning to face Aaron. "That would be awesome!" He said in a meium shout. "Not to mention the kind of training that would offer. Imagine having to map out the entire course by only using the Force! Bah. Wish I had brought my Padawans, now."

Wei chuckled. "But they wouldn't appreciate having to work on vacation, so I guess it all turned out ok in the end."

Wei looked around, trying to find a sign to point him in the direction of all the boats.

Aaron Belargic
Nov 25th, 2003, 10:50:30 AM
“As far as I know, anyone can enter. The only problem is that you need your own ship.”

Wei’s outburst made Aaron grin.

“I’m definitely going to try and enter. Anyone who’d like to join the team with me is welcome, but as far as I know there’s a limit of four people – and, of course, we’ll need to find ourselves a ship but I’m sure as resourceful Jedi that wouldn’t be so hard!”

Agden Ithrin
Nov 25th, 2003, 10:55:33 AM
“Agd’n,” he replied, almost having to lean forwards to look down at Trent.

“… m’a Jedi, like y’r m’ther.”

Aside from the distinct absence of vowels to Agden’s speech, there was a whole lot else that could be seen as unusual. He was your typical gentle giant type, with a great number of flaws; one of which was rearing its head in his mind at that moment.

Hypnocane. He reeeeally would have liked some, but of course, he had made a promise to stay away from it.

“Y’lookin forward t’the race, Trent?”

Valora Ashen
Nov 25th, 2003, 11:51:28 AM
At this time, the Audrie X-4 lands right near the other jedi Ships. The plank lowers and Valora runs out of the ship and stops at the botom of the plank...

"Come Mama! We Play! Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun!"

Neyasha
Nov 25th, 2003, 11:58:21 AM
Neyasha slowly walks down the plank, and mumbles...

"Audrie... Please remind me why I agreed to bring her here?"

"Because after Wei posponed your training so he could take a brake, you had a bunch of free time anf Valora heard about this trip from some of the students, and wouldn't stop bugging you about it." Audrie Says from her external speaker.

"Thank you..."

Neyasha sighs..

"I'm coming Valora! Just don't leave my sight!"

Valora Ashen
Nov 25th, 2003, 12:03:01 PM
Valora ignores her mother and starts to run off past the group of Shanaria, Aaron, Rognan, Wei, and Dasquian, heading towards a flock of ducks near the lake.

Trent Zellan
Nov 25th, 2003, 12:42:50 PM
"Mom, he talks funny. Like Gerry on the cartoon!"

Trent seemed to think this was quite cool, but Abby cringed at his lack of tact. The child let his hands drop from his sides and pulled off his red cap, scratching his mussed hair.

"What race? Like a speeder race?"

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 25th, 2003, 02:31:43 PM
Wei raised an eyebrow. "Valora? Young lady, you get back here right now!"

If Wei's padawans were like his children, then their children were like his grandchildren.

"Miss Valora, I'm serious!" Wei called after her. "I didn't know Neyasha was coming." Wei muttered. Wei smiled and shrugged.

"This relaxation trip ought to be a good lesson for her. Teach her the importance of having fun and relaxing once in a while."

imported_Jacali Danner
Nov 25th, 2003, 03:57:04 PM
Jacali and Hayden had caught up with the others, her braces clicking away, and heard about the race.

"Hey, Aaron, Shanaria." She didn't know the others. "Now, that would be fun," Jacali said as she manuevered herself closer to them. "I'm a pretty good pilot, but unfortunately I'm in no shape at the moment." She sighed. "It'll be fun to watch anyway."

Hayden came up behind her.

"Guys, this is Dr. Hayden Radnor, he came with Mylia and I. Hayden, this is Aaron, Shanaria and...I don't know who the rest of you are, but I'm Jacali and it's great to meet you." She smiled as she rested on her crutches.

Dr. Hayden Radnor
Nov 25th, 2003, 07:27:49 PM
Hayden nodded to all of them. "It's nice to meet you all."

Valora Ashen
Nov 25th, 2003, 09:15:08 PM
Valora stops and turns as she hear Wei's voice.... She smiles at Wei...

"Hi Mr. Nice man!..."

She waves to Rognan...

"Hi Mr. Funny Face.... I go see Duck!" She says pointing to the ducks at the lake.

Neyasha
Nov 25th, 2003, 09:28:04 PM
Neyasha runs up to her daughter as she see her sprinting towards the Lake, and Picks her up just as Valora stops talking to Wei and Rognan. Neyasha then walks over to the group, and nod to Wei.

"Greetings Master..."

Neyasha nods to the others...

"Greetings.... I'm sorry if my daughter has disturbed any of you. I was not aware that you were coming here Master. If you wish you vacation without me here I would be very much obliged to go back to the GJO with my daughter."

It is clear to see that Neyasha Sees no point in being here, since she see it as a waste of time. Neyasha is still dressed in her tight Black Leather combat outfit, and is still holding her full compliment of weapons(2 Katanas, 2 Sai, and 2 daggers).

Rognan Dar
Nov 25th, 2003, 10:49:47 PM
Rognan cringed a little at the sound of the childs voice calling him...'Funny Face.' He did not like it that much, but he tried his best not to show it.

"Why don't you stay a while, Neyasha? Don't be so serious about everything, eh?" He said to Neyasha as he saw her grap the child. "And hello to you, too, Valora."

Brielle Acaana
Nov 25th, 2003, 11:17:18 PM
Brie smiled at the two males. What was she doing?? Mentally, she gave herself a shake. I must really be needing this time off worse than I thought!

"My eyes are fine, thank you and yes, its good to try different things."

Wrinkling up her nose, she made soft growling noises and teased Valanya by acting like she was going to nibble on the girl's leg.

Agden Ithrin
Nov 26th, 2003, 11:09:17 AM
Agden just smiled. He didn’t know who or what Gerry was, but the child seemed to think his resemblance to him was good.

“Boat race… speeders on water, y’know? V'ry fast.”

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 26th, 2003, 01:12:04 PM
when Jacali does her introdustions, Shanaria Smiles and give a flirty waves to Hayden Radnor...

"Hi there! I'm Shanaria...."

Dr. Hayden Radnor
Nov 26th, 2003, 04:37:03 PM
Hayden's cheeks flush a bit as he smiles and returns the wave. Yes, this was going to be a great time. "Hello, Shanaria, it's nice to meet you. Where is everyone staying? I had heard of some condo's on the beach on the westside. I think it was called the The Blue Cove. Anyone interested?" He offered.

Rognan Dar
Nov 26th, 2003, 07:48:21 PM
"Well, are we going to be bunking up or going individually?"

He said to anyone in general that heard him.

Dr. Hayden Radnor
Nov 26th, 2003, 08:04:12 PM
"Bunking is fine with me, some of those condo's can house ten or more people and I hear they are really nice." Hayden said as he readjusted one of the shoulder bags.

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 27th, 2003, 11:23:55 AM
"We're headed for the The Ocean's Breeze, if anyone wants to join us. It's supposed to be a good for families," Dasquian offered, as the others discussed sleeping and living arrangements.

This said, Dasquian turned back to Brielle and smiled. They began to walk, breaking away from the majority of the group.

"It seems Aaron's suggestion has gone down well," he said to himself, as Valanya yanked on his braids.

Aaron Belargic
Nov 27th, 2003, 11:25:28 AM
Aaron smiled as he was introduced to the doctor, and wondered who was back at the Order waiting to take care of people.

"Well, I'm staying at the brother my hotel is at. I thought we'd get some sort of discount if we all lodged together. I suppose some people might want to be alone, though."

He replied, glancing around as though testing the water.

Valora Ashen
Nov 27th, 2003, 11:27:47 AM
"Mama! I want See Duck! Pweese! Pweese Mama!"

Neyasha
Nov 27th, 2003, 11:35:44 AM
"Valora and Myself will be sleeping on my ship. Extra expences and needless comfort would only serve as a distraction and a waste of funds that could be used better else where."

Neyasha looks at Rognan.

"The only reason I came here was I bleaved it would stop my daughter from pestering me to bring her here. She heard about id from some of the students at the GJO and persisted to pester me about it."

Neyasha looks at her daughter...

"You can see the ducks from here. I you approch them too quickly they will fly away, and then you won't see them."

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 27th, 2003, 11:47:43 AM
"I Have a sleeping bag, and I was intending to sleep in the forests. I haven't lept in the woods for some time, and It would be interesting to hear what the minds of the local animals have to say."

Dr. Hayden Radnor
Nov 27th, 2003, 02:30:58 PM
"The Ocean's Breeze sounds good to me. Jacali, what do you think?" Hayden asked as he looked at her, but she didn't answer in fact she seemed like she was a million miles away. "Jacali?" He asked again and touched her shoulder gently.

Lady Mylia
Nov 27th, 2003, 03:32:11 PM
Mylia shut off the halo with a huff. Mothers! Couldn't live with them, couldn't live without them. But why did they have to be so difficult at times? All Mylia wanted was to take a trip with her friends. She was old enough! She didn't ever live at home anymore for goodness sakes!

After finally convincing her mother that this trip would be good for her, it would be a chance for relaxation, a chance to enjoy life and maybe ever work on some of her training. Mylia grabbed her bag and ran off the ship. She had to meet up with the others.

She began to jog and eventually broke into a sprint. It might take some time to catch up with the rest, who knows how far along they had gotten. Catching sight of them she slowed down slightly and jogged to a stop as she caught up with the group.

"Sorry... pant ... about that. My pant mom was giving my a hard time about this."

Mylia glanced over to Jacali and Hayden with a smile and then to everyone else. This was going to be an interesting trip, most definately.

imported_Jacali Danner
Nov 27th, 2003, 03:43:15 PM
Kelt Simoson, had been on the Padawan's mind, but as soon as Mylia caught up with them, she came out of her daydream. "Huh? Oh, yeah anything is fine."

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 29th, 2003, 09:24:32 PM
Wei shrugged. "All you guys, I'm going to go wander aimlessly for a bit. Maybe I'll see you all around later. Or not. This is a rather large place."

Wei turned and walked away, waving over his shoulder.

Brielle Acaana
Nov 30th, 2003, 11:04:25 PM
Brielle watched, amused by Valanya's antics.

"At this rate, you'll soon be missing another braid. Did she yank out the other one?"

For the past few weeks she had noticed that one of Dasquian's braids was gone. He had said nothing about it and despite her resolve not to breech the subject, her curiosity got the best of her.

Shanaria Fabool
Dec 1st, 2003, 11:46:25 AM
Shanaria hurries in to the ship and grabs her backpack then come back out.

"I'm going for a walk in the woods... Would anybody like to come with me?"

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 1st, 2003, 01:05:00 PM
"Not exactly," Dasquian's eyes dipped to the ground.

Although Brielle herself was involved in fairly dangerous work, and no doubt knew what pitfalls he faced too, he didn't feel entirely comfortable relaying the details of how this particular braid when missing. In spite of this, he confessed.

"I was involved in a fight… my opponent took it – as a trophy of sorts, I suppose."

Brielle Acaana
Dec 1st, 2003, 01:55:32 PM
Acaana bristled at his words, her protective nature rising quickly. Dasquian had been in a fight and hadnt told her? Had he been injured? Surely it couldnt have been an easy task for anyone to take...

A revelation then struck her. Dasquian had not fared well in the altercation. Immediately, her heart went out to him, aching for the ego she knew must be bruised. Had her hands not been occupoed with the bags, Brie would have slipped her hand into his and given it a commiserate squeeze.

"Im sorry, Dasquian. I didnt mean to bring up something that disturbed you. Is there anything I can do? Put out wanted posters? Shoot someone? Loan you a tazer?"

Brielle hoped her last question would bring a smile to his face which had turned rather solemn.

Rognan Dar
Dec 1st, 2003, 02:48:53 PM
"I'll come, Shan. Why don't you come too, Neyasha? I quiet, safe walk will do you good." It will also tire out Valora a bit, he added to her alone. "Just wait a second Shan. Let me get my stuff."

Walking quickly he went into his room and collected all his stuff and replaced them back into his bag. Flinging the shoulder strape over his shoulder he exited his room and walked out of the ship.

"Ok, I'm ready!"

Neyasha
Dec 1st, 2003, 03:17:21 PM
Neyasha nods to Rognan letting him know he understands his message.

"Myself and Valora will accompany the two of you."

Valora Ashen
Dec 1st, 2003, 03:18:34 PM
"Mama! Down? Pweese! I down? We play? Pweese!"

Lady Mylia
Dec 1st, 2003, 04:57:57 PM
Mylia glanced over to her Master and the strange woman with him. Not wishing to disrupt she just turned back to Jacali and Hayden. "So, what's the plans? Where are we staying?"

Wei Wu Wei
Dec 1st, 2003, 06:25:19 PM
While everyone else all got together to go do their own thing, Wei was running along a hand rail that kept tourists from falling into the harbor. Hands flew up and people scurried backwards to keep their toes from being stepped on, too busy being shocked and amazed by Wei's feat to be angry.

"Look at all the shops," Wei said, glancing to his left. "And lots of ships too."

Wei jumped over the people and landed on the walkway. "Let's see...I wonder what's in here?"

Wei entered a small shop to look around and see what he could find.

Dr. Hayden Radnor
Dec 1st, 2003, 09:28:05 PM
Hayden smiled at Mylia. "Ocean's Breeze sound alright? If this is my first and last vacation for a while, I want it to be good. In fact, why don't we see if there are any three bedroom suites and it must have a balcony over looking the ocean. I dare say, let's spare no expense." He smiled at the two women.

Aki
Dec 1st, 2003, 09:49:16 PM
"My sister, she runs a little shop on Spira, and I tolds her that I send some of you girls to help, seeing as buisness won't be usual with all the hub-ub she's getting. She pays better then I do to, so whose interested?"

That's what her boss had said a few days ago, and Aki and a few other girls who worked at Angel's Cocktail Bar on Coruscant had volenteered to do this. Of course he also added time off with pay, and that pleased even the ones who where strapped for cash even more.

Sighing slightly, as dark lavendered colored wings ( a unique trait if I say so myself) twitched from discomfort of being stuck in one position too long, as a man entered and wondered out loud what this store sold.

"Everything and nothing Mister,"Her voice had a false cheer stuck onto it, "Interested in buying a cheezy nick-nac for your wife?"

Trent Zellan
Dec 2nd, 2003, 12:52:32 PM
Trent's baby blues widened as he listened to Agden. He turned to his mother with a little hop.

"Mom, are we goin'? We have to go, we're goin' okay?"

He didn't give Abby time to say anything.

"Okay! Hurry up, you're too slow!"

Then he darted off again, whooping with his mothers bag clunking against the back of his legs.

Shanaria Fabool
Dec 2nd, 2003, 12:54:57 PM
"Alright! Rognan, Neyasha, and Valora.... Lets go on a nature walk!"

Thats when Shanaria goes to walk off into the bushes, with a slight skip in her step.

OOC:This branches off to here. (http://69.56.186.201/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33355)

imported_Jacali Danner
Dec 2nd, 2003, 07:30:18 PM
Spare no expense? The thought saddened Jacali a bit. She didn't have credit like Hayden or Mylia.

She couldn't pay for such an expensive room that she didn't have the money for. Now what was she going to do? She'd look like a total moron. I shouldn't have come....I should have just stayed back at the Order with Kelt... She didn't even bother blocking it out.

"Look, guys," she began. "Maybe this was a bad idea, I don't know that my legs are ready for this much walking, maybe I should just catch a ship back to Coruscant."

Agden Ithrin
Dec 3rd, 2003, 11:45:08 AM
Originally posted by Trent Zellan
Trent's baby blues widened as he listened to Agden. He turned to his mother with a little hop.

"Mom, are we goin'? We have to go, we're goin' okay?"

He didn't give Abby time to say anything.

"Okay! Hurry up, you're too slow!"

Then he darted off again, whooping with his mothers bag clunking against the back of his legs.

Agden held back a laugh.

"S'rry 'bout that… if y'want t'stay off y'r feet, the lad can come wi'me t'the race."

Abagael Zellan
Dec 3rd, 2003, 12:56:50 PM
Abby shook her head.

"No, it's alright. I should take him. Seems like something a mom would do, right?"

The idea was less than appealing though. Abby hated anything to do with the water. She knew that Trent would probably (which meant absolutely) want to go swimming eventually and she'd spent half the flight here worrying about it. The more she thought about the race, the more discouraged she grew.

"...But if you're going, why don't we make it a group thing?"

Lady Mylia
Dec 6th, 2003, 10:33:19 PM
Mylia looked to Jacali. "No, absolutely not. You are going to stay here and have a great time with us. You need this vacation just as much as we do." She looked to Hayden for support and then back to Jacali, there was no way she would let Jacali leave.

Dr. Hayden Radnor
Dec 7th, 2003, 09:47:32 AM
Hayden stepped up beside Mylia and nodded. "Yes, I agree." He told her. "You've been working so hard to get where you are, it's time you had some fun and don't worry about the room. I'll pay for it..."

Hayden stopped suddenly as he thought of what he just said. How did he know that Jacali was worried about the cost of the room. It had just come into his thoughts a few moments before she said she was going to leave.

He shook his head. "I want you to have fun, Jacali. That is what we are here for. Besides, who knows....we might just join in that race too." He winked at her.

imported_Jacali Danner
Dec 7th, 2003, 10:22:54 AM
Jacali looked at the two of them and then gave them a grin. "Alright, I'll stay. And I'll help out with the room as much as I can."

Jacali worked her crutches to stay up with them. "You think we can get in that race?"

Wei Wu Wei
Dec 7th, 2003, 03:28:57 PM
A few moments later Wei walked out of the store with a fresh loaf of bread and a small bag of assorted candies for Valora and Neyasha. "Valora will like these. And Neyasha might learn a little something from it. She's against things not being completely practical, but there's a purpose behind sweets that I think might help her out."

Wei continued down the walkway, looking out at the water. "Sure are a lot of boats all of a sudden."

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 12th, 2003, 03:46:53 PM
Originally posted by Brielle Acaana
Acaana bristled at his words, her protective nature rising quickly. Dasquian had been in a fight and hadnt told her? Had he been injured? Surely it couldnt have been an easy task for anyone to take...

A revelation then struck her. Dasquian had not fared well in the altercation. Immediately, her heart went out to him, aching for the ego she knew must be bruised. Had her hands not been occupoed with the bags, Brie would have slipped her hand into his and given it a commiserate squeeze.

"Im sorry, Dasquian. I didnt mean to bring up something that disturbed you. Is there anything I can do? Put out wanted posters? Shoot someone? Loan you a tazer?"

Brielle hoped her last question would bring a smile to his face which had turned rather solemn.

"I can barely remember what the woman looked like," Dasquian laughed, albeit weakly, "I was too busy trying to save someone, as usual. You know how it is when you get caught up in the moment."

He cut his eyes at Brielle, as if to share a private joke on moments and moments. Valanya seemed to pick up on this and frowned a little, while her father simply smiled liked a Cheshire cat.

Brielle Acaana
Dec 12th, 2003, 03:57:34 PM
Her cheeks flushed pink at Dasquian's hidden reference but it pleased her to know that he did indeed 'get caught up' in their moments together. She wasnt the only one who last track of time and sense when they were alone.

Brielle glanced up at Valanya and sighed. Try as she might, the Watch officer just couldnt seem to get the child to like her. Perhaps in time it would happen.

Dr. Hayden Radnor
Dec 13th, 2003, 05:53:21 PM
Originally posted by Jacali Danner
Jacali looked at the two of them and then gave them a grin. "Alright, I'll stay. And I'll help out with the room as much as I can."

Jacali worked her crutches to stay up with them. "You think we can get in that race?"

Hayden shrugged, "why not? I just heard you say that you were a good pilot. Besides, you don't need your legs to man a speed boat. I've been around boats in my lifetime on Naboo, lots of water there. But, only if your master allows you too. So, you'll have to ask..." He looked ahead and saw that her master was quite a ways away. "We'll ask later, right now let's get to the hotel."

He looked over at Mylia and winked.

Aaron Belargic
Dec 14th, 2003, 07:41:22 AM
"Jacali, if you want, I'll be on your team. I'm excellent at tracking – I've been practicing a lot lately. I could find my way around the course blindfolded, I bet," Aaron chimed in with a smile, catching up with the group and their conversation once more.

imported_Jacali Danner
Dec 14th, 2003, 08:40:02 AM
The possibilities were coming clearer for Jacali as the four of them continued on. "If Dasquian will allow us, Aaron. Let's do it!" Her face was beaming. This would be her first comeback, since her accident and if she could manage this she could manage anything. Braces or no braces...

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 14th, 2003, 04:27:10 PM
"Lost for words? That's very unlike you," Dasquian continued, quirking a brow at the irony of there almost-role-reversal.

One bop on the head was one too much. Dasquian rolled his eyes and pulled the munchkin down from his shoulders, giving her the 'no cookies for you' look. She pouted before burying her head into his shoulder and giggling – not one to hold grudges for more than a nanosecond at most.

Brielle Acaana
Dec 14th, 2003, 04:56:47 PM
Leaning and using a stage whisper, Brie winked up at her tall companion.

"We'll see tonight who is at a lose for words, Knight Belargic."

Her eyes sparkled with hidden meaning and laughter as Dasquian's brow arced higher. Brielle poked him gently in the ribs and pointed ahead.

"Theres the hotel - oh, it looks nice! Look at the size of that pool!"

Wei Wu Wei
Dec 15th, 2003, 09:52:16 AM
Meanwile, on the boardwalk, Wei was having trouble making progess down the walkway. There were a lot of people all gathered up in a group, and Wei couldn't get around them.

"Excuse me, but what's all this group here for?" Wei asked the nearest person. The guy didn't answer, so Wei simply shrugged and decided to wait, inching along a bit at a time whenever the group moved forward.

"I wonder what's going on."

Aaron Belargic
Dec 19th, 2003, 01:52:58 PM
Originally posted by Jacali Danner
The possibilities were coming clearer for Jacali as the four of them continued on. "If Dasquian will allow us, Aaron. Let's do it!" Her face was beaming. This would be her first comeback, since her accident and if she could manage this she could manage anything. Braces or no braces...

"Why shouldn't he let us? In fact, I'm sure he'd consider it training somehow! I'm doing it without or without his approval, frankly!"

imported_Jacali Danner
Dec 19th, 2003, 02:44:56 PM
A brighter smile crept across the Padawan's features, she liked the sound of that. "Sounds good to me, Aaron. Looks like we have a team on our hands, all we need is a boat."

Dr. Hayden Radnor
Dec 21st, 2003, 06:47:37 AM
Hayden nodded to the both of them. "Awesome, this little trip will be more interesting than I ever expected. Mylia, what about you? Do you know anything about boats and racing?"

Lady Mylia
Dec 23rd, 2003, 10:13:53 PM
Mylia shook her head. "No, but I could learn."

Wei Wu Wei
Dec 25th, 2003, 09:45:17 PM
Bit by bit the line had progressed forward until Wei finally arrived at the destination: a man sitting at a table with a sheet of paper.

"Sign in please," he said without looking up.

Wei raised an eyebrow. "Stupid question?" Wei asked nervously.

The man grunted. Wei took it to mean he could ask. "What am I signing in for?"

The man put down his paperwork and looked up at Wei as though Wei were the stupidest person in the entire world. "What did you think? Look pal, it works like this..."

Dr. Hayden Radnor
Dec 27th, 2003, 10:08:10 PM
Hayden smiled at Mylia. "Okay, then it looks like we have our team. Perhaps, it would be a good idea for us to go look for a boat after we check in."

Lady Mylia
Dec 28th, 2003, 12:36:52 PM
Mylia nodded. "Sounds like a good idea." She smiled, this was going to be very interesting, to say the least.

Wei Wu Wei
Jan 8th, 2004, 03:19:21 PM
"Oh!" Wei said, his cheeks turning a little pink. "Well, goodness sir. It sure sounds like fun. What all do I have to do?"

The corners of the man's mouth turned up a little. "Step over to the side sir, and we'll get you all straightened out." The man motioned for one of his co-workers to go see Wei off to the side to explain to him what was going on.