PDA

View Full Version : An Admin/Council Request...

Garen Selore
Nov 21st, 2003, 12:51:12 PM
As some of you know I posted a Thread in OOC asking for help with how to continue with Garen, How to get the evil soul out of Garen's body.

http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33172

All of the subjestions that were given were very welcome, and I thank you all, but I think that the most likely one that Garen would do is to go back to his homeworld and talk to the Witches that bonded the evil soul to his in the first place.

So I guess the question is Would I be aloud to have somebody make a Character to play one of these force witches? (Shanaria has already said she could Play it if this is the route I take)

And If the character wanted to come to the GJO after the thread is over would they be welcome?

I'll Quote the discription I have on them in here as well...

I don't have much on the Witches... But basicly they are like the Witches of Dathomir. They are a nomatic people that can use the force by using incantations to focus on a task. Most of them have a strong connection to "The Afterlife" and on their homeworld people seek them out for healing, and communicating with dead family members (Few can talk to the dead).

The tribes are composed of Only Woman, and The witches rarely leave their tribe unless they are looking for a mate. On some occations one of them will leave and not go back to their tribe, because they like life in the town better.

So What do people think?

Figrin D'an
Nov 22nd, 2003, 06:05:04 PM
You, or Shanaria, or whomever, are free to make whatever characters you wish. If this character wishes to join GJO afterward, keep in mind said character must start at the bottom, no matter what presumed Force skill the character might have.

What you choose to do in a private thread concerning your character and the propsed new character is your business. So long as it's contained to that thread, you will likely have no trouble. Just don't expect an "experienced Force witch" character to fly with other RPers in open threads and such. Hence, my point about starting that the bottom if the character wants to join GJO.

Neyasha
Nov 24th, 2003, 01:08:09 AM
I was thinking that the character that I would make as a force witch would be only a student, and for the purpose of that one RP I would NPC the skilled Witches that remove the evil soul. She would know how to do a number of things with the chanting, such as lift objects, but it would take about 1 min of chanting per cm of vertical lift. The chanting would be slow and taxing on her system, so it would be in her best intrests to learn the force the Jedi Way from the start.

Garen likes the sound of this but asked me to post it here so that is others would like to comment, and to see if this would be too strong...

Garen Selore
Nov 24th, 2003, 12:27:14 PM
Also there is the problem of people on Garen's homeworld that would kill him if he whent back without proof of him protecting the holocron. I was thinking that the council could give him a key when he approches them about this. Tell him that it is a Key to where the holocron is. but really it goes to nothing.