PDA

View Full Version : Drugs

Sin Vamel
Nov 20th, 2003, 01:11:45 PM
I'd like to have Sin get involved in drugs: supplying and selling. He'd be the middle man, picking up and dropping off. He can't pilot a ship so it wouldn't be interplanetary but would involve getting drugs from place to place or person to person on Coruscant. Is there any characters who could be his employer? Any character in the business who might be interested?

I'm open to all ideas and I'm up for doing anything really as long as it's fun.

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 20th, 2003, 01:12:53 PM
You want to talk to Shabby about this. She has that... drug gang, type thing, "Severe" :)

Dark Lord Rivin
Nov 20th, 2003, 01:13:15 PM
I though you were applying for membership at the GJO?

That's not very jedi like...

Sin Vamel
Nov 20th, 2003, 01:15:42 PM
Originally posted by Dasquian Belargic
You want to talk to Shabby about this. She has that... drug gang, type thing, "Severe" :)

So she has! Now that you mention it, I even remember the name of her thread about it in OOC: "The drugs like me....and they can like you too!"

There's one prospective employer, although I don't see Shabby around much these days. :(

Edit:

Originally posted by Dark Lord Rivin
I though you were applying for membership at the GJO?

That's not very jedi like...

No, it's not, is it!? :D

Charley
Nov 20th, 2003, 05:42:12 PM
Black Sun generally corners the market on that kind of thing.

Sasseeri, Dan, or Wednesdaydale would be good ones to talk to.

Salemn Lysce
Nov 20th, 2003, 07:00:45 PM
Shabby is usually lurking on AIM - it's just that she's basically stopped RPing. But I do play one of the co-leaders of Severe, so if you want to do anything drop me a line. ":]

imported_Taja Loraan
Nov 21st, 2003, 05:02:58 AM
Shabby's still here, and Severe's still going I guess, but I kinda let the new 'recruitment' thread (Trephination: I Am Your God Now) die because most of the people who were supposed to reply, didn't. I'll reply to it today, tho, but if people show up after I've made my 'welcome' speech and make me look stupid -- you will all die. :mneh

Sin, if you want to work under Soraya's orange-fisted rule, either jump into that thread or PM me or something. Charley's powerful enough as it is. =p

Originally posted by Agent Charley
Black Sun generally corners the market on that kind of thing.

Sasseeri, Dan, or Wednesdaydale would be good ones to talk to.

--stabkillchokestabagain-- :mad

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 21st, 2003, 07:04:12 PM
Originally posted by Salemn Lysce
Shabby is usually lurking on AIM - it's just that she's basically stopped RPing. But I do play one of the co-leaders of Severe, so if you want to do anything drop me a line. ":]
That's funny, I was under the impression you'd stopped RPing as well.

Vysten Ambre
Nov 22nd, 2003, 05:28:07 PM
Hey, did you forget about Vysten? She can fly well enough for the likes of you. ;)

imported_Grev Drasen
Nov 22nd, 2003, 07:56:16 PM
Originally posted by Taja Loraan
because most of the people who were supposed to reply, didn't
Ahem :grumble

Sin Vamel
Nov 23rd, 2003, 11:22:12 AM
I didn't forget about Vysten, but I didn't want to speak on your behalf. So now I can also be a drug smuggler. Ossum! :D

Replied to "Trephination: I Am Your God Now". Let's see if we can breath life back into that thread.

Vysten Ambre
Nov 23rd, 2003, 03:35:32 PM
Well I'll be happy to speak for her, and you can bet that she wants to get involved in the dirty world of drugs!

imported_Taja Loraan
Nov 23rd, 2003, 03:53:59 PM
Yay ! :D

Now go be a good little redhead and post to the thread so I have an excuse to procrastinate some more. :mneh

Vysten Ambre
Nov 23rd, 2003, 04:24:18 PM
I'm not a good little redhead, but I posted. ;)

Xazor Elessar
Nov 24th, 2003, 02:27:15 PM
Taja, were you still interested in my character joining Severe? I know we talked a few months back, but I wasn't sure if the offer was still open. Lemme know... :)

imported_Taja Loraan
Nov 24th, 2003, 05:30:43 PM
I think I PMed you details of the thread right after I posted it; not sure to which account, though. If I didn't... I'm sorry ! >_< But yes, you're most definitely welcome to jump into the thread if you want -- and hey, more excuses for me to procrastinate, ha. >D

Jackson DeWitt
Nov 24th, 2003, 07:40:45 PM
More people to kill, the merrier :)

imported_Taja Loraan
Nov 25th, 2003, 01:09:07 PM
You're just a little ray of sunshine, aren't you ? :mneh