PDA

View Full Version : Other galactic groups

Tear
Nov 19th, 2003, 07:39:18 PM
I have a question.

Whats our official stance on the other powers on this board.

I know we have a semi sorta deal/treaty with the Sith

and naturally we dont like the republic..

We seem to have a respect with the other imperial factions except for the Syndicate, obviously.

but what about the Jedi and the other factions like the Trade federation/cizerack/shadowbaen fortress/ the Shard of hand or whatever.. all those guys

where do we stand on them? like disklike? kill them on sight? friend or foe..?

Jarek T'chort
Nov 19th, 2003, 08:47:01 PM
The Jedi are our enemies, obviously, we let the Sith deal with them.
As for Shadowfane etc, they are fringe scum (no offense) and are enemies of order, of the Empire.
Cizerack I'd say we are enemies with...not sure.

Tear
Nov 20th, 2003, 12:15:26 AM
I have a burning desire to gather an eradication squad and go hunting...:)

Are we still in that Palpatine mode where any Jedi encountered should be..cleansed, for lack of a better word?

And the fringe scum..unless we encounter them we usually leave them be?

oh and last question has their ever been a joint Sith/Imperial operation? that could be interesting.

Im eager for battle.

Telan Desaria
Nov 20th, 2003, 04:23:09 PM
As far as the Jedi - if one (is managed to be) captured by the Armed Services, they are turned over to the Inquisitoriate. In addition to their current mandate of monitoring and administering internal security, they as well operate under their original doctrine of elimination, location, and neutralization of the Jedi.

If you wish to take command of an Inquisitoriate squad (or any other unit up to regimental level) you may.

We are eternally at war with the New Republic in all its forms, and the Jedi as they are its sworn guardians. The only reason an Imperial representative sits in the Rebel senate is to ensure the proper treatment of our soldiers in their captivity.

The Cizerack are independents. We respect the neutrality of all groups that do not claim malice to the Empire, its goal,s or support our enemies. However, neutral groups that do contravene the Empire are purged without question.

On other warlords - we now recognize Balmorra as an independent government, and consider it under negotiation for legal ally status. The syndicate was an ally, but its leader was killed and we needed to eradicate it as threat. It will now act as a thorn in the side of the republic, since it is our strongest - and only- position on that side of the galaxy.

The remnant is engaged in Civil war - we are allied with Admiral Lebron, but the war has rendered all communications inside the Remnant's territory impossible. We defend ourselves when attacked and aide Lebrons ships - but this has not come to pass as of yet.

The Federacy is neutral, but is (OOC KNOWLEDGED) engaging anti Imperial operations under the table as it were. We are not openly hostile to their ships, but will be if we IC discover this duplicity.

All other warlords are considered traitors if they do not swear undying allegiance to the Imperial Banner.

Tear - contact me if you would like to participate in Vengeance, Power, and Glory. Or, if you have another operation in mind, then post to the High Command. let me know if you do not have access.

QLancer18 - - - -AIM

Jarek T'chort
Nov 29th, 2003, 01:11:15 PM
The Cizerack are trying to ally with the rebels and the Jedi, so we may have to re-evaluate our stance with them.

Telan Desaria
Nov 29th, 2003, 10:46:53 PM
They will become our de facto enemies