PDA

View Full Version : Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Charley
Nov 19th, 2003, 11:56:49 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/Music/11/19/jackson.ranch/index.html

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I want televised nightstick goodness, and a high-speed pursuit on a llama)

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Nov 19th, 2003, 11:59:05 AM
ha! i just saw this on the tv in the elevator at work

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 19th, 2003, 12:00:38 PM
:( Michael...

Neyasha
Nov 19th, 2003, 12:05:46 PM
Tisk tisk...When will he learn...

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 19th, 2003, 01:19:00 PM
Probably won't. That's why he's getting arrested, and with any luck thrown in jail.

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 19th, 2003, 01:23:39 PM
Maybe I didn't read the article properly, but what proof do they have against him outside of the boys word?

Raut Daksoi
Nov 19th, 2003, 01:40:37 PM
They have none, but they don't exactly seem reluctant to look for some. I personally don't think he'd rape a child. Yeah he's a weirdo, but he just doesn't seem the type. Mathew Kelly, on the other hand...

ReaperFett
Nov 19th, 2003, 01:42:02 PM
None at all. But naturally, if it's CLAIMED, we must treat them like they have found evidence :rolleyes

And Matthew Kelly's case was thrown out the moment they started looking for evidence.

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 19th, 2003, 01:48:41 PM
I don't believe he's done anything, then.

Matthew Kelly, I couldn't give a damn about. But MJ... :(

Charley
Nov 19th, 2003, 01:50:27 PM
Originally posted by Dasquian Belargic
Maybe I didn't read the article properly, but what proof do they have against him outside of the boys word?

Considering the arrest warrant was placed after the search, I'd say they found what they were looking for. They generally don't go and splatter evidence on front pages immediately, btw.

ReaperFett
Nov 19th, 2003, 01:52:08 PM
They also don't always have ANY evidence when it's on the front page.

Charley
Nov 19th, 2003, 01:54:14 PM
See my above post, where they issued the arrest warrant after a search.

ReaperFett
Nov 19th, 2003, 01:58:08 PM
And you don't know what the relevence is. Could be any reason. ALSO, the radio I heard this on said that they had the power to arrest him there and then had he been on the premises, which conflicts with this statement.

ReaperFett
Nov 19th, 2003, 02:02:03 PM
http://abcnews.go.com/sections/Entertainment/US/michael_jackson_031119-1.html

On Tuesday, investigators from the Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Department and the district attorney's office had both a warrant for his arrest and a search warrant when they searched Jackson's ranch, known as Neverland.
They had the warrant pre-search.

Darth Viscera
Nov 19th, 2003, 03:26:51 PM
I wonder if he'll try to make a run for Mexico.

Charley
Nov 19th, 2003, 03:34:49 PM
Canada would be a better place to hide

(in the white, white snow, lol)

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 19th, 2003, 03:38:03 PM
Originally posted by Agent Charley
Canada would be a better place to hide

(in the white, white snow, lol)

I love Michael, but I LOL'd.

Tear
Nov 19th, 2003, 03:52:53 PM
*Grabs hockey stick* No way eh.. You keep your freaks in your country

although a moose might fall in love with him ..eh

Charley
Nov 19th, 2003, 04:05:27 PM
Only a young, underdeveloped moose. If its got antlers, its far too seasoned for MJ

imported_Terran Starek
Nov 19th, 2003, 04:24:45 PM
*cringes*

You're sick! You're sick, Chuck!

:lol

Garen Selore
Nov 19th, 2003, 04:30:22 PM
*:lol at the Agent*

That's a good one! but I'm with Tear... Keep him out of Canada!

Marcus Telcontar
Nov 19th, 2003, 05:05:54 PM
Originally posted by Dasquian Belargic

His own words - he has stated he has slept in the same bed as other boys. Now, that sounds okay, but you what? When you have had other allegations put against you and you have escaped, no matter the reason, dont you thin saying that is kinda stupid and leads to a propbable cause?

Maybe he's innocent, but molestation is a pretty broad term. It does not just mean intercourse.

Prediction - Jacko found guilty, escapes with a plea of insanity. Surely his actions over the last 15 years are not the actions of a sane man?

Darth Viscera
Nov 19th, 2003, 05:08:52 PM
Originally posted by Tear
*Grabs hockey stick* No way eh.. You keep your freaks in your country

although a moose might fall in love with him ..eh

Yeah, you guys still haven't recovered from the massive U.S. -> Canada hippy influx of 1968. And those hippies work their way into the gene pool with great rapidity. Sadly, as with the Aztecs, the original Canadians are now lost to history.

Tear
Nov 19th, 2003, 05:41:09 PM
*puff* Tear..I am your father....man.

NoOOOOOOOooooooooo!

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 19th, 2003, 05:43:11 PM
lmao Tear!

Droo
Nov 20th, 2003, 09:54:37 AM
Originally posted by Marcus Elessar
When you have had other allegations put against you and you have escaped, no matter the reason, dont you thin saying that is kinda stupid and leads to a propbable cause?

That, converselywise, is making me believe he is innocent rather than guilty. If he is totally innocent he would see no reason to be discrete about what he does, just like a child would, he has nothing to hide as far as I am concerned and I am almost certain, the more I think about (yet again) the more I believe that there is no credibility to the accusations.

Jarek T'chort
Nov 20th, 2003, 10:55:55 AM
There was that Martin Bashir documentary about Jacko, which cast some light on the man. I seriously doubt he has intercourse with the kids, I'd say he kisses them, feels them etc. *shudder*He said several times in the documentary how children needed to be shown 'love'. I bet he doesn't see anything wrong with kissing or touching children, rather he sees it as showing love to them.

Even if he didn't have sex with this boy he still should be kept the hell away from children. Just look how he treats his own kids.

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 20th, 2003, 11:01:08 AM
That Bashir documentary was just ARGH.

Droo
Nov 20th, 2003, 11:40:21 AM
If you want an example of how lame that Bashir documentary was, just check out the shopping scene, the camera focuses on the hands of the retailer as he greedily rubs them together - that is done about five times. It's so false. Bashir lost most of his credibility after that farce, at least over here.