PDA

View Full Version : Does any body know how to extract Dead People from a person's Body?

Garen Selore
Nov 19th, 2003, 11:12:02 AM
Okay, I'm having a little trouble. IC I has sayed that Garen has the souls of two of his dead ansestors traped in his body. One of the Souls (The evil one) are trying to take over his body. His powers with the force are starting to show themselves. I'm having Garen have a Strong conection to the Dead souls that have become one with the force, and as it is he can feal their presence around him, and will with time be able to see them and talk with them.

But what I'm having trouble with is, How could Garen remove the evil soul from his body, without Killing Garen? And How could I RP it out. If any body has subjestions please give them.

Charley
Nov 19th, 2003, 11:15:20 AM
With a gun.

Oh, without killing?

Use the gun. Trust me.

EDIT: real help - intervention? exorcism?

Ryla Relvinian
Nov 19th, 2003, 11:34:53 AM
Hmm, Well first I'd take it to some Jedi healers... But I'd get the sense that, since this isn't a problem with an actual, physical body, it might not work. You'd need to find someone else with that ability in order to extract the soul.

Hm, wait a minute, I'm sure there is something about soul extraction in a sith holocron somewhere... I mean, if anyone would know how to do that, it'd be the sith, I guess.

Garen Selore
Nov 19th, 2003, 11:43:46 AM
Okay.... Next Question... Why would A Sith help Garen? Or would it be posible for somebody at The GJO to access the Sith Holocron that is in the Jedi Vault?

Charley
Nov 19th, 2003, 11:55:11 AM
There are those that know how to use that amongst the Jedi, but that's pretty risky.

Garen Selore
Nov 19th, 2003, 12:02:15 PM
How bad would things have to get with Garen before they would risk using The Sith Holocron? Or would they risk it, even if it ment Garen's life would be forfit?

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 19th, 2003, 12:03:24 PM
I don't think they would risk using the Holocron. It's a pretty dangerous tool... it would be a very very last resort.

Charley
Nov 19th, 2003, 12:06:13 PM
Anbira might, but the real question is whether the other Jedi would be cool with that.

Garen Selore
Nov 19th, 2003, 12:17:21 PM
I'm not suprised that Anbira might. He seemed like he wanted to get his hand on the power inside that thing from the day Garen brought it to him.

So if that is out of the question, then what should I have Garen do? I've already worked myself into a corner with Garen not really being able to use the force while the evil soul is in him, since the Evil Soul is hoging Garen's force potental to itself.

Here is the explanation that Garen Gave AB when this problem was discovered. It may help...

"Well, as far as I can remember it has always been there, just like there has always been the good one in there too. They help me sometimes and sometimes take over my body. They are almost always telling me things, sometimes quietly, and other times loud. The good one has saved my life more times than I can remember.

I see them in my dreams and from the discription I gave my mother She says that it sounds like one of my ansestors that was a good witch many years ago. She was killed by her husband. And My mother tells be that the bad one is is the husband of the good one.

I don't know exactly how they got there but I do know that two months before I was born my mother was hurt baddly and was take to the witches for help... They bonded the soul of one of her ansestor to her body and soul, so that she could live long enough to recover, but the extra soul was supose to leave after she no longer neaded it's help, and it did about one week before I was born.

I guess that it is posible that when they bonded a soul to my mother they also bonded one to me. If that was the case then the bad one has to be the one bonded to me, because a male soul can only be bonded to a male. So my guess is when my mother no longer needed the extra soul, the soul came into me so she could help me, since the one I had was only trying to take my body for itself.

It's only a theory, but it the only likely thing I can think of how I ended up with the two of them in me."

Tear
Nov 19th, 2003, 02:56:31 PM
Well if you wanted an interesting roleplay you could seek out the Sith on Corellia or a dark jedi master..

Im sure the Sith masters have techniques to suck life/force even a soul from someone given the proper amount of preperations/time etc. Only problem is your a jedi.. :p Maybe a convoy of you and a few Jedi could try to make a deal with the Sith for their help? Although im sure the price would be high..

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 19th, 2003, 02:59:39 PM
I have a Sith character, at TSO, who sort of did this.

Rognan Dar
Nov 19th, 2003, 03:12:13 PM
Well, if you go with Tear's plan, you could offer them the Holocron...maybe?

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 19th, 2003, 03:13:33 PM
you could offer them the Holocron...maybe?

No. That is neeeever going to happen. The Council would never allow it to get back into the hands of the Sith.

Rognan Dar
Nov 19th, 2003, 03:14:44 PM
I didn't think that the council would let it happen....but what if he did it on his own. Is it possible to get it out of the 'vault' without the concil knowing. BTW, this is just a thought.

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 19th, 2003, 03:20:35 PM
I think the council has it under lock and key... security codes only they would know. There was a big deal made about it, originally, if you remember - and for good reason.

Rognan Dar
Nov 19th, 2003, 03:26:41 PM
Yes....I got scolded for no aparent reason except being in the same room...I still dont understand that....

There is a good reason, I agree. I'm just thinking out loud.

Charley
Nov 19th, 2003, 03:36:41 PM
Because your behavior was pretty insubordinate. Gotta learn how to act in those situations.

AmazonBabe
Nov 19th, 2003, 04:01:43 PM
I've been meaning to bring Garen's problem to the Council, and perhaps I should while I have a bit of spare time.

Also, the only reason I'd see Garen risking in getting the Holocron would be as payment for the Sith's help. Sith hardly do anything for free, and for him to show up with nothing asking for something would either get him showed to the door, or worse (depends on what time of month it is for LV :p)

Seriously, though, what with the GJO having the Holocron under lock and key, it'd be nearly impossible to get it out of the vault.

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 19th, 2003, 04:06:34 PM
Perhaps you could come up with something, whereby the holocron was needed. Where Garen wouldn't think there was a catch, but there really was... something that could be made into storylines in the future. Obviously involving a trade of some sort. I don't have any specific ideas, but I'm thinking...

Tear
Nov 19th, 2003, 04:11:43 PM
On behalf of the Imperial Sovreignty we would be happy to help.

We do not guarantee the safe return of the specimen in question. But we will return the lifeless remains and or parts of the body. We will also share information we see fit to disclose from our scientific experiments.

In anyway possible just ask :angel

Garen Selore
Nov 19th, 2003, 04:17:17 PM
Even if Garen could get the holocron out of the vault He wouldn't hand it over to the sith. Or had people forgoten about Garen's intence conection to Honor and his Pasion towards keeping the holocron safe, as per his dead mother's last request.

If Garen get the holocron out of the vault, He would keep it on his person and try and kill anybody that trys to take it from him.

Is there any chance that Garen could save the life of a Honorable Sith that would help him in exchange for saving his/her life?

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 19th, 2003, 04:20:32 PM
I can only think of one honorable Sith, and he hasn't been around in a while.

You could try posting in the TSO ooc forum, asking for if there is anyone there who'd like to help out? :)

Garen Selore
Nov 19th, 2003, 04:27:42 PM
The reason I posted here instead of in Avalon was so that Jedi, Sith, Emipre, Ect.. Could help come up with subjestions...

Are there any sith you know that Garen could do a favor for that would help him in return?

Pierce Tondry
Nov 19th, 2003, 04:33:37 PM
Hob would help with this kind of thing, and having lived on Bast has experience with spirits and souls.

Catch is that he wouldn't do it for free, and rarely needs saving in any form.

Garen Selore
Nov 19th, 2003, 04:34:59 PM
What sort of stuff would he charge in order to help?

Pierce Tondry
Nov 19th, 2003, 05:05:39 PM
It really depends on your situation. If you have something of equal or greater value to the performed task, he'd want that. If you happen to be broke, he'd pull a Rumplestiltskin and claim something precious of yours later on.

Though Hob is greedy in this respect, he is also fair and will uphold his end of the bargain.

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 19th, 2003, 05:44:19 PM
LD rid someone of a split personality once. But she wanted something from him. And it almost killed her.

Garen Selore
Nov 19th, 2003, 05:53:41 PM
So, I guess the next question is what would a 13 year old Ex-Farmboy, that has lost his home, and Family have that ether Hob or LD would think is of enough value that they would remove an evil Soul from his body that was trying to turn him to the dark side?

Tear
Nov 19th, 2003, 06:08:48 PM
Well if the soul itself holds some sort of power or knowledge that could be payment enough. Or maybe both souls as payment..cant lose one without the cost of the other. Maybe a siphon of your force powers/potential.

Theres countless things they could take

But if you let the Imperials take you in..its all free of charge..just make sure you read the disclaimer on the other post..:rolleyes

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 20th, 2003, 03:30:00 AM
LD wouldn't do it unless she thought there was a good chance that she could turn the real Garen to the Darkside. :)

Pierce Tondry
Nov 20th, 2003, 09:25:07 AM
In other words, it would be counterproductive for LD to do so.

Remember, it doesn't have to be something you have now. It could be down the road Hob hears about the Sith Holocron at the GJO and decides he wants it, so he calls on Garen to uphold his end of the bargain.

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 20th, 2003, 09:30:51 AM
Yep, sorry Garen I can't think of a good reason for her to do so. :\

imported_Firebird1
Nov 20th, 2003, 12:13:52 PM
Well, then it's the money or your life? I don't agree with that. I'm sure there is a Sith out there who could do it for an agreeable price.

Pierce Tondry
Nov 20th, 2003, 12:39:58 PM
What money? What are you talking about?

Sin Vamel
Nov 20th, 2003, 12:45:38 PM
Gav will do it but similarly, he will want something in return.

imported_Firebird1
Nov 20th, 2003, 12:47:39 PM
I was using that as an example. In other words, someone will want something for return, or Garen will have to live with it.

Dark Lord Rivin
Nov 20th, 2003, 12:54:05 PM
Originally posted by Garen Selore

Here is the explanation that Garen Gave AB when this problem was discovered. It may help...

"Well, as far as I can remember it has always been there, just like there has always been the good one in there too. They help me sometimes and sometimes take over my body. They are almost always telling me things, sometimes quietly, and other times loud. The good one has saved my life more times than I can remember.

I see them in my dreams and from the discription I gave my mother She says that it sounds like one of my ansestors that was a good witch many years ago. She was killed by her husband. And My mother tells be that the bad one is is the husband of the good one.

I don't know exactly how they got there but I do know that two months before I was born my mother was hurt baddly and was take to the witches for help... They bonded the soul of one of her ansestor to her body and soul, so that she could live long enough to recover, but the extra soul was supose to leave after she no longer neaded it's help, and it did about one week before I was born.

I guess that it is posible that when they bonded a soul to my mother they also bonded one to me. If that was the case then the bad one has to be the one bonded to me, because a male soul can only be bonded to a male. So my guess is when my mother no longer needed the extra soul, the soul came into me so she could help me, since the one I had was only trying to take my body for itself.

It's only a theory, but it the only likely thing I can think of how I ended up with the two of them in me."

The Witches in you discription that you gave.... What are the chances that one of them could help you? And if you wan't I could make a Character to play one of the whiches if that is the route you wish to take... Just send me (AKA: Shanaria, Leten, Neyasha) a PM with a discription of these witches, or you can post it here if you want.

My way of thinking is if they can put the Soul in to a person, could they take it out?

If anybody thinks that this line of thought is going nowhere just speek up and I'll drop it.

Garen Selore
Nov 20th, 2003, 02:12:16 PM
That might work Shanaria/Rivin... But then we come across the problem that Garen was worried about when the Council turned him down for allowing him protect the Holocron.

If Garen goes back to his homeworld without proof that he has some sort of a hand in protecting The sith holocron, they will kill him for not honoring his Mother dying request.

And no matter what Garen would not hand over the Sith Holocron to anybody.

I don't have much on the Witches... But basicly they are like the Witches of Dathomir. They are a nomatic people that can use the force by using incantations to focus on a task. Most of them have a strong connection to "The Afterlife" and on their home world people seek them out for healing, and communicating with dead family members (Few can talk to the dead).

The tribes are composed of Only Woman, and The witches rarely leave their tribe unless they are looking for a mate. On some occations one of them will leave and not go back to their tribe, because they like life in the town better.