PDA

View Full Version : ezboard is gone

Jedi Master Carr
Nov 17th, 2003, 07:55:55 PM
Anybody else noticed that our old location is gone completely. It looks like they had to shut down the entire thing. Anybody know what happened to them?

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 17th, 2003, 08:19:33 PM
It was deleted after a year of non-use.

Jedi Master Carr
Nov 17th, 2003, 09:39:40 PM
Well with the way it was run I am not surprised :p

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 17th, 2003, 10:16:31 PM
Wait, do you mean our old ezboard, or the entire ezboard system? Our old board was deleted a while ago because it was not used. AFAIK Ezboard itself still exists..?

Jedi Master Carr
Nov 17th, 2003, 10:18:04 PM
No its gone looks like completely at least that is what I read on CC.net. I went there and there is just a advertisment page and a link to a search engine and nothing else.

Figrin D'an
Nov 17th, 2003, 10:18:21 PM
EzBoard still exists. It's mearly that our old board was deleted because it had no admin activity in over a year.

Just housecleaning on their part, nothing more.

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 17th, 2003, 10:23:39 PM
<strike>www.ezboard.com</strike> still works. Silly rabbit. :)

But don't click the link! They're EVIL!:eek

Jedi Master Carr
Nov 17th, 2003, 10:33:24 PM
I must have misunderstood what they were saying over at cc.net my mistake the way they put it the whole board was gone. I figured maybe it was because the ezboard sucks, that people finally left that horrible place.

imported_QuiGonJ
Nov 18th, 2003, 05:22:46 PM
huh? if you read the thread, I was letting everyone know a housecleaning was happening..

"Old EZboards that have no admin activity for the past six months are going to be deleted soon.

Just thought I'd give the word out."

I still visit a Doctor Who site and a La Femme Nikita board there, but I saw the notice and saved the CCnet backup forums, and wanted the rest of you to know before they killed the stuff, but they killed it all almost a week ago now.

TheHolo.Net
Nov 18th, 2003, 06:49:33 PM
The old SWFans ezboard has been gone for at least 6 months now. I don't miss it.

Jedi Master Carr
Nov 18th, 2003, 09:33:33 PM
Heh Qui-Gon, I should have read it better, I only scanned the posts.

Morgan Evanar
Nov 18th, 2003, 11:13:43 PM
Originally posted by SWFans.Net
The old SWFans ezboard has been gone for at least 6 months now. I don't miss it. As someone who did a lot of web work and maintince, I don't either. Good riddance to bad rubbish.