PDA

View Full Version : Joining the order...

Dillin Gack
Nov 17th, 2003, 06:31:56 PM
OOC:Continued from here...Please keep in mind that this is OOC knowledge ONLY (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33134)

IC:

Dillin walks into the GJO recrutment center, trying to think about what he should tell the people here... He does have a small amount of force training but not much and only on the darkside. Though he does know how to block his thoughts from being picked up by other force users, and he is doing that right now.

The 6'5" body builder finds a spot in the recruts section and has a seat. not even knowing if he neads to approch them or if they will come to him.

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 18th, 2003, 10:47:45 AM
“Can I help you with something, sir?”

Dillin Gack
Nov 18th, 2003, 11:12:59 AM
Dillin Look up at the man talking to him...

"That depends. Are you one of the people that recruits people here? If you are then yes you can help me. I'd Like to join The Jedi."

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 18th, 2003, 11:14:45 AM
“I am one of the recruiters, yes,” Dasquian replied with a nod.

“Why is it that you want to become a Jedi, sir?”

Dillin Gack
Nov 18th, 2003, 11:21:10 AM
Dillin Thinks for a moment, knowing that he cant give his real reason for wanting to join, but after a moment he says...

"I feel like this is the right thing for me to do."

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 18th, 2003, 11:34:31 AM
One eyebrow raised, Dasquian asked.

“Can you give any other reason why? You’ll have to pardon the inquisition, but we must make entirely sure that training is given only to those who should have it.”

Dillin Gack
Nov 18th, 2003, 11:38:09 AM
Dillin thinks for a few more moments wishing he had of had more time to think up his story....

"I want to help people. I've done some bad things in my past and I think the Jedi could help me turn my life around. I want to make up for the things I've done, but I need guidance."

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 20th, 2003, 02:59:12 PM
Dasquian nodded, knowingly.

“Tell me what comes to mind when you think of Jedi – their duties, their way of life, and such.”

Dillin Gack
Nov 20th, 2003, 03:25:49 PM
Dillin again thinks for a moment, knowing that he can't say what really comes to mind when he thinks of the Jedi....

"They stop others from hurting people. They are like a galaxy wide police force that only deals with the REALLY bad stuff, or the stuff that the stumble apon. Their way of life is their work, and their work is really dangerous."

And Dillin should know how dangerous A Jedi's life could be, since he is one of the ones causing them trouble.

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 22nd, 2003, 04:53:24 AM
“Well, no matter is too big or too small for a Jedi to deal with, but otherwise that wasn’t a bad assessment.”

Dasquian wasn’t sure why, but his internal warning was going off. Something didn’t feel quite right, but he wasn’t sure what…

“I take it, then, that you realize the gravity of the dangers we sometimes face, and feel able to live a life such as this?”

Dillin Gack
Nov 24th, 2003, 10:51:22 AM
"I have seen a number of jedi in action before and have seen some of the dangers. I feel that with training I would be able to deal with all the dangers the life of the Jedi would send me."

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 27th, 2003, 11:07:58 AM
Dasquian nodded.

"Then I welcome you toe the Greater Jedi Order. Please feel free to explore the grounds until the time when you are assigned a Master."

Dillin Gack
Nov 27th, 2003, 12:15:12 PM
Dillin Bows to Dasquian...

"Thank you..."

Dillin then goes to walk off into the GJO to find a room.