PDA

View Full Version : Watching(Open/Wei/Valora)

Dark Lord Rivin
Nov 17th, 2003, 02:56:27 PM
This is Rivin's second Visit to the GJO's B&G. He felt naked without his lightsabers. He left them back at his base knowing that they would have been taken once he got here.

In the back of the B&G he sits there, watching all that are around him, sipping a glass of Red Wine, and snacking on a plate of assorted meats and cheeses.

As he is looking around the Bar, his Eyes fix onto the back side of a Jedi Knight know as Wei.

Hidden behind the hood of his cloke, His eyes stare daggers at Wei's back...

A quick force grip with a twist of his head is all that it would take to finish him.... Thought I doubt I would leave this bar alive if I tryed... But It's tempting... Rivin thinks to himself ...If only we were out on the battle field...

There was a little girl with him... The one that he stold from his lab... the one that he promised her mother would be the first test subject... He now wanted both of them dead... But not here.... Not now... He must watch his pray... he must understand them... After that, Then he can kill them.

Valora Ashen
Nov 17th, 2003, 03:16:05 PM
Neyasha had wanted some time alone with her ship Audrie, so Wei had been asked to look after her for a little while. Neyasha had subjested that Wei take her down to the B&G to get her a snack...

So now Valora was sitting up at the Bar with Wei drinking a juice, and talking away to the bartender...

"... My Mama no like joke, and no like play Hide... You Mama like joke?"

"Yes my mother likes Jokes... She says my father is one of the biggest she has ever seen.." *The bartender laughs to himself*

"What you meen? You Dada Joke?.... NOOOOO!!... Joke funny thing!!... No People Thing!!... Funny Thing!!.."

*The bartender was slightly suprised by her responce *"Okay kid... Whatever you say.. There's no need to get upset... It's not like i said that you dad was a Joke"

"NOOOO!!! ME DADA NO JOKE! Mama rip you head off if hear you call dada Joke!... Dada nice man! He like me! He no hurt! He be sleeping.... He not wake... Mama say he not wake... Mama say he sleep always..."

Valora starts to cry quietly at the though of never being able to play dolls with her father again...

[i]"Hey... Kid.... I'm sorry... I didn't meen to upset you... Here,Have another juice...." *The bartender refills Valora's cup.*

Valora looks at her cup and smiles...

"Okay!"

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 17th, 2003, 06:55:32 PM
Wei patted the little girl on the back. "Valora, don't forget to say 'thank you' to the man for your juice."

Wei had been trying to teach Valora "thank you" all night. And "please." It was difficult work, but Wei had plenty of patience.

Suddenly the sensation of pinpricks appeared in the back of Wei's mind. "Are we being...watched?" Wei muttered to himself.

Kyle Krogen
Nov 17th, 2003, 10:02:16 PM
Kyle walked into the B&G and handed over his lightsaber to the guard at the door, He looked around for a seat and spotted Wei and a little girl sitting together

He walked up to Wei "hello Wei" He said with a bright smile "would you mind if I joined you and the little one?"

Valora Ashen
Nov 17th, 2003, 10:24:51 PM
Valora sighs and looks up to the bartender...

"Tank you!..."

She then goes back to drinking her juice...

Dark Lord Rivin
Nov 17th, 2003, 10:30:11 PM
Rivin watches as the Padawan starts to talk to Wei... He trys to figure out what kind of a conection Wei has to this person, and if their friendship could be used to Rivin's advantage... He takes another sip of his mind, and uses the force to trip Kyle as he walks towards Wei... just to see how people would react.

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 18th, 2003, 12:41:57 PM
"Hi Kyle. Please, do sit."

Wei motioned for Kyle to sit on the other side of Valora. "This is Valora. She's Neyasha's daughter. Valora, this is Kyle. Say hello."

Valora Ashen
Nov 19th, 2003, 02:00:26 PM
Valora looks up from drinking her juice, waves to Kyle and says..

"Hi! How You do!?"

Kyle Krogen
Nov 19th, 2003, 05:57:51 PM
Kyle was about to sit down when his foot snaged on something and made him fall, he looked around but could'nt find what it was he triped on thats weird he thought as he got to his feet and sat down next to Wei

"I am very well thank you" Kyle said with a smile beforeh e turned to Wei "having fun babysitting her?" He asked with a goofy smile.

Dark Lord Rivin
Nov 19th, 2003, 06:09:47 PM
Rivin watches as Kyle falls.... He continues to watch.... He desides talk to Wei and Valora, but only through his mind, in a deeper voice than what he normaly talks with and with out the slight raspy tone to it, as well as Hiding the location from where the message comes from so they will not know Who sent the message

"The Shadows hunt you... Both of you... you will never be safe... I will kill both of you... Slowly... And Painfuly..."

Valora Ashen
Nov 19th, 2003, 06:14:00 PM
Valora drops her cup as she hears the voice in her head, her breathing quickens and she gets a look of fear on her face...

She grips her head and starts to shake it, Yelling...

"NOOOOO! Can't! Mama NO Let! Go Way! Go Way!"

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 20th, 2003, 12:56:56 PM
Wei heard the voice in his head, and raised his eyebrows. Then he calmly picked up Valora and held her in his arms, taking her hands off of her head and holding them in his one hand.

"Valora. It's ok. It's just a scary thought. No need to be afraid. Fear isn't real."

Wei rocked the little girl comfortingly and with the Force started to shunt the voice out of their heads. "Fear is not real. Fear brings bad things. I will face my fear. It will pass over me, and through me. Then I will turn my mind's eye to look at it's path and there shall be nothing. Only I will remain."

Wei kept rocking Valora and repeating the litany until the voice subsided. "No need to be afraid."

Wei turned to Kyle. "Babysitting is always fun, Padawan. It just takes a loving heart and a willing mind."

Wei began to feel around for a dark signature. A Darksider was in the B&G. To be honest, it was pretty normal to find a Darksider at Yog's, but only the boldest or stupidest Darksiders would dare to start anything.

Where are you?

Kyle Krogen
Nov 20th, 2003, 01:47:13 PM
Kyle was suprised when Valora suddenly cryed out "whats wrong?" he asked when Wei scooped her up and held her while repeating a phrase.

Valora Ashen
Nov 20th, 2003, 02:28:51 PM
Valora Stops screeming and hugs Wei..

"Nice man no let bad men hurt me.... Mama no let bad men hurt me... Me ok...Me ok...Me ok...Me ok..."

Dark Lord Rivin
Nov 20th, 2003, 02:43:49 PM
Rivin can feel his mind being extracted from the child's mind, but since Wei has to concentrate on protecting Valora's mind, Rivin can still keep a grip in Wei's mind.

Rivin continues to mask his presence in the force, smiling when he sences that there are 5 other darksiders in the Bar right now..

When Wei thinks the question asking where he is, Rivin replys...

"I'm in the shadows, I'm in the air,
I'm in the ground, I'm in your hair.
Just you wait, you will see,
I will be watching where you'll be.
You are alone, and I am the rest.
I am the end, I am your Death."

Rivin then pulls out of Wei's mind, and focuses on keeping his dark presence hidden from Wei.

Valora Ashen
Nov 21st, 2003, 10:36:41 AM
Valora looks up at Wei, still hugging him and ask...

"We be okay? Dark no Get Us?"

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 21st, 2003, 01:31:06 PM
"No. It won't get us."

Wei settled Valora on his knee and put a loose strand of hair behind his ear. Yeah, it had to have been some Darksider. But the dark signature was gone now, and Wei decided to pay it no mind.

"Valora, as long as you stay on Jedi grounds, no harm will come to you. No group of bad people, not matter how big would dare to attack the Jedi."

Dark Lord Rivin
Nov 25th, 2003, 12:25:33 PM
Rivin notices that Wei didn't answer Kyle's question, so Rivin says to Kyle's mind, copying Wei's voice...

"You are what's wrong. You are good for nothing! I don't know why I even bother to talk to you. Look at what you've done! look at how Valora has reacted to you!"

Kyle Krogen
Nov 26th, 2003, 12:09:20 AM
Kyle's mouth droped open "I..I..I cant believe you would say something like that Wei" He said as anger started to flow through him "I always thought you where a nice guy"

Kyle glared at Wei as he stood up "I guess I was wrong."

Valora Ashen
Nov 27th, 2003, 11:22:37 AM
"weally, We safe? Bad voice say never safe." She says still looking at Wei.

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 30th, 2003, 06:19:35 PM
Wei raised an eyebrow and looked at his Padawan. "Kyle, sit down again. Remember your training? Talk about what's bothering you. As of right now I see that I've said something to anger you. Please remind me of what I said and why it was so offensive."

Wei glanced at Valora. "The bad voice is a liar. It will tell you all sorts of things that aren't true to upset you. But you musn't listen."

Kyle Krogen
Dec 1st, 2003, 02:04:49 PM
Kyle glared at Kyle "why would I have to tell you whatyou just said to me!" He said angrily as he backed away a few steps from Wei "are you just trying to make me more mad?"

Dark Lord Rivin
Dec 1st, 2003, 03:09:33 PM
Rivin says to Kyle's mind, copying Wei's voice again...

"Yes I Am trying to make you mad! It's much more entertaining to watch a pathetic whelp such as you when they are mad! But i doubt you would have the guts to try and shut me up. I doubt you could even hit me!"

Valora Ashen
Dec 1st, 2003, 03:14:08 PM
"Bad voice in head! how I no listen?"

Wei Wu Wei
Dec 1st, 2003, 06:17:10 PM
Wei tucked a loose strand of hair behind Valora's ear. "You have to remind yourself that the bad voice is only a voice. It can only talk. Then you just don't think about the voice at all. Think about something else, and the voice will go away."

Wei turned his gaze to his Padawan. "Have I been speaking to you using telepathy, Kyle?"

Kyle Krogen
Dec 1st, 2003, 06:26:28 PM
Kyle clenched his teeth "why would I have to tell you" He said to Wei "you should already know that you just spoke to me using telepathy."

Dark Lord Rivin
Dec 2nd, 2003, 11:56:03 AM
Rivin says to Kyle's mind, again copying Wei's voice ...

"Maybe I want you to tell me, because I'm pretending to be a stupid half-wit like you...wait, I don't think I could even pretend to be that stupid! Ha! Sucks To Be You!"

Valora Ashen
Dec 2nd, 2003, 11:58:43 AM
"But is scarry! Bad voice hurt before! It scarry!"

Wei Wu Wei
Dec 2nd, 2003, 12:26:27 PM
Wei soon put two and two together. A voice in Valora's head, then Kyle.

"Kyle, I'm going to teach you something that I personally do not like. I am going to teach you how to dive into a person's head for information. Some people call it 'sensing one's intentions' but I see it as an invasion of privacy. But I will teach it to you anyways because I want you to look into my mind and see if you can find any sort of malice there. Simply slip into the Force and then project your mind into mine."

Wei did not answer Valora. He simply didn't know what to do with her. All he could do was reassure her that she would not be harmed, and that the voice was not real. Wei needed time to think of some other way to answer her.

Kyle Krogen
Dec 2nd, 2003, 09:59:55 PM
Kyle was confused at how Wei was acting this is all very strange he thought as he looked from Wei to Valora

He grabed the force around him and centered it into his mind as he attepted to get into Wei's mind, after about a minute Kyle managed to get only a slight bit into Wei's mind

He was suddenly lost in the busyness in Wei head, He started searching and soon found what he was looking for. He managed to get out of Wei's head

Kyle sat back down as sweet beaded of his forehead "I'm sorry Wei" He said with a sigh "I shold have known you would never say anything like that to me."

Dark Lord Rivin
Dec 3rd, 2003, 12:29:39 PM
When Wei opens his mind to let Kyle enter, Rivin notices that Wei had also let down the defence that Wei had on Valora's mind, So He says to Valora's mind

"I Will kill you, and your family! But I will start with your Mother.."

Rivin then constructs an image of Neyasha riped limb for limb in Valora's head, He is hoping that this will get Valora to try and run off to her mother. If she leaves Wei's lap, Rivin will force throw Valora over the bar, at the bartender.

Valora Ashen
Dec 3rd, 2003, 12:35:32 PM
Valora gets a look of fear on his face as She hears the voice and sees the image of her mother.

"MAMA!"

Valora hops off Wei's lap and starts to run towards the door, but as she takes two steps away from Wei, She is lifted off the floor and thrown into the bartender's chest.

Valora and the bartender are knocked back into the bottles on the shelves behind the bar. Thanks to the bartender though Valora only get wet with booze and a few small bruses.

Wei Wu Wei
Dec 3rd, 2003, 01:34:09 PM
Wei jumped to his feet and looked around the Bar and Grill. "Oh, whoever did that is in trouble now."

The whole place was in an uproar. The guards from outside had come in, and sent a message for help. Soon the NRSV would be all over the place.

"Valora, are you all right? What's the matter?" Wei asked jumping over the bar to pick her up and dry her off.

Kyle Krogen
Dec 3rd, 2003, 01:42:56 PM
Kyle scaned the room for a moment before walking over to bar "I think we should either leave here Wei or find someone safer here to take her."

Dark Lord Rivin
Dec 3rd, 2003, 02:16:59 PM
Rivin quietly gets up from his seet and walks towards the door trying to blend into the distruption that the flying girl caused. Since he brought no weapons with him, he has none to pick up at the door.

Hopefuly he can get out before the place is locked down.

Valora Ashen
Dec 3rd, 2003, 02:22:26 PM
Valora gets picked up by Wei, and hugs him as He drys her off. Valora is crying as she says..

"Voice say he kill famwee! I see MaMa in peices! It going hurt Mama!"

Wei Wu Wei
Dec 3rd, 2003, 07:15:54 PM
Wei stood up straight and headed for the door. "Lock this place down NOW! El Pronto, gentlemen! There's a Darksider causing havoc in here and I want him caught!"

Kyle Krogen
Dec 3rd, 2003, 09:57:11 PM
Kyle looked at the door the darkside might be able to escape if no one is on his way he thought before he ran over to the door taking his lightsaber from the guards and standing guard out side the door

if he trys comeing out this way I'll try to stop him Wei he said in a telepathic message to Wei.

Dark Lord Rivin
Dec 4th, 2003, 03:29:06 PM
Rivin sees as people start to block off the exit to the B&G, and redirects his path to the men's washroom. When he is in there he assess the windows to see how easy it would be to break them to the point he could get out.

Wei Wu Wei
Dec 4th, 2003, 04:25:51 PM
Wei reached out with the Force, trying to sense the location of the Darksider, when he noticed something in the bathroom. "He's trying to escape. He's in a hurry, too. You ought to have thought about the consequences before you started doing stuff."

Wei jumped over the bar and headed to the men's room. "There you are! You stop right there!"

Wei grabbed Rivin by the shoulder and turned him around. "Rivin? Well, now I've seen everything. You're some kind of brave guy to come into the middle of a Jedi establishment and be messing around with people."

Kyle Krogen
Dec 4th, 2003, 07:41:17 PM
Kyle saw Wei run into the men's washroom in quite a hurry, He ran afte Wei into the washroom and came up behind his master "is this the sith?" He said when he noticed that Wei was holding the man.

Dark Lord Rivin
Dec 5th, 2003, 11:16:56 AM
Rivin turns around slowly and smiles as he sees Wei.

"Jedi Knight Wei... So nice to see you again! I must thank you for donating your spare lightsaber to me, it was just what I needed for TSO to give me a rank more approprate to my skill."

Rivin gets a puzled look on his face...

"As for messing with people, I don't know what you are talking about. I came here to have lunch. So unless you have a problem with me visiting a fine dining astablishment such this place, I will be using the privy and going back to my table to pay my bill and leave."

Wei Wu Wei
Dec 5th, 2003, 01:29:42 PM
"Uh huh. You were the one scaring Valora half to death. You're the only one in here that knows who Valora is and knows her mother as well."

Wei got a better grip on Rivin.

Wei knew Darksiders tended to hold grudges. "I can imagine you're not too happy that I have Valora now. I'm going to see to it that she stays with me."

Dark Lord Rivin
Dec 5th, 2003, 01:46:23 PM
Rivin smiles...

"Even if I did do anything, you still have no proof. Because if you did then you would be arresting me instead of just talking to me. You have no Idea how many other darksiders know about Valora and her mother.

My first apprentice had her for over a half year before I took her in order to get Neyasha to talk. Every member of his gang knows about them, and almost 24 of his thugs are able to torment a small child with the force. As far as you know there could be a dozen of our force using thugs in the B&G, so you have no right to place blame for this on me."

Kyle Krogen
Dec 5th, 2003, 02:51:05 PM
Kyle looked at Rivin "does this mean you know this guy Wei?" He asked since he had never seen Rivin before.

Wei Wu Wei
Dec 5th, 2003, 05:50:39 PM
"Yes. He helped kidnap Neyasha and Valora."

Wei gave Rivin a stern look over the top of his glasses. "I don't have to prove anything to anyone. This is a Jedi establishment. I could kill you here and now if I wanted. I know lots of Jedi who would."

Wei released his grip on Rivin. "But I'm going to let you go just this once. You've been warned Rivin." Wei pushed his glasses up.

"Now come on," he said, replacing his grip on Rivin. If you're going to leave in peace, You're going to need me to throw you out."

Wei jerked Rivin towards the men's room door and started to lead him out to the entrance.

Dark Lord Rivin
Dec 8th, 2003, 11:42:55 AM
Rivin goes along with Wei, since it doesn't look like he has much other choice.

Wei Wu Wei
Dec 11th, 2003, 09:11:41 PM
At last Wei and Rivin reached the door and Wei pushed him out. "Fellas, keep your eye out for that one. He's been causing trouble."

The guards nodded and gave Rivin mocking smiles. Wei gave Rivin a courtesy bow and went back inside to check on Valora, feeling very strained and stretched. Wei walked around the bar and placed Valora on his shoulders. Then Wei realized it: he was irritated. He was completely ruffled by the whole experience. Splitting his attention between a child and his Padawan because of Rivin's tricks had worn him out. It had been like having to deal with two infants instead of one infant and a teenager.

"I wonder if Grandpa ever felt this way with me..." Wei muttered under his breath. "Well, Valora. I don't think that bad voice is ever going to be talking to you again. I found out where it was coming from and I got rid of it. So there's no need to worry anymore, ok?"

Valora Ashen
Dec 12th, 2003, 05:39:33 PM
Valora was sitting on the bar being conforted by the bartender. Valora was still wimpering in pain. She nods...

"Okay.... Tank you Mr. nice man... I no like bad voice..."

then Valora recalls the image that was palced in her mind...

"MAMA! IT Hurt MAMA! We Need Stop IT!"

Kyle Krogen
Dec 13th, 2003, 12:37:49 AM
Kyle crossed the bar and kneeled down next to Valora "its not going to hurt you mother Valora" He said giving the little girl a smile "We will make sure nothing bad happens to her."

Wei Wu Wei
Dec 15th, 2003, 09:55:42 AM
Wei removed his glasses and rubbed the bridge of his nose with his thumb and forefinger. "Valora, I found out where the voice was coming from and I made it go far far away from here, ok? It won't hurt your mother. It can't get near her."

Valora Ashen
Dec 15th, 2003, 10:39:57 AM
"Noooo! It show me MaMa In Peices! He Hurt MAMA!"

Wei Wu Wei
Dec 15th, 2003, 12:34:09 PM
Wei turned his face away from Valora and tried not to roll his eyes. "She's just fine, I promise. Let's go see your mother and then we'll know she's just fine."

Wei sighed. He was usually so patient with children. This wasn't like him at all.

Neyasha
Dec 22nd, 2003, 02:29:42 PM
At this point Neyasha walks into the B&G, she had finished her work with Audrie and thought she would see if Wei and Valora were still here.

She looks around at all the confusion that is going on due to the flinging of Valora, but can't see Wei or Valora because the two of them are on the floor in the middle of the confusion.

Wei Wu Wei
Dec 25th, 2003, 09:49:43 PM
Wei hefted the shaken child onto his shoulders and stood up tall, elbowing his way through the ruckus and back to the entrance of the Bar and Grill.

"Ah, see there?" Wei said with a laugh fringing his voice. "There's your mother right there, safe and sound. Let's go see her."

Wei started towards Neysha and called to her. "Here we are, Padawan."

Valora Ashen
Jan 5th, 2004, 01:06:00 PM
Valora lets herself be lifted on to Wei's shoulders. She looks around, hoping that her mother is alright. She smiles as Wei points out her Mother..

"MAMA!!!! YOU OKAY!!! YOU NOT IN PEICES!!!"

Neyasha
Jan 5th, 2004, 01:23:16 PM
Neyasha hurrys over to Wei and Valora, taking Valora off Wei's shoulders as she reaches them..

"Of course I am Okay... Why would I be in peices?"

She looks over Valora and sees that she is wet, with some minor scraches on her body from the broken bottles. She also smells the booze that sokes Valora, and looks at Wei with a look of there better be an explanation for this

"What happened here?"

Wei Wu Wei
Jan 5th, 2004, 10:59:07 PM
"Remember Rivin? He came in and caused some trouble. He knocked Valora over and she got some alcohol spilled on her. Awful smell, isn't it?"

Wei handed Neyasha her child. "He also scared her to death. That's why she's glad you're not in pieces. He was trying to trick her into thinking you had died."

Kyle Krogen
Jan 5th, 2004, 11:14:25 PM
Kyle walked up behind Wei and stood there as he watched the doorway to make sure Rivin didnt try to come back in "do you think we'll see him again Master?" He said quietly to Wei.

Neyasha
Jan 6th, 2004, 03:43:23 PM
Neyasha nods....

"He is an evil person, But I see no reason why he must come after my daughter. Why does he not just attack me face to face?"

Neyasha says looking towards Wei. She ignores Kyles question, since it was not directed at her, and she could not have answered it even if it was.

Wei Wu Wei
Jan 6th, 2004, 05:33:53 PM
"The Darkside is like that, Neyasha. It gets at us indirectly. It undermines our strength of mind, power of will and then comes and gets us."

Wei took a deep breath in through his nose and let it out through his mouth. "Kyle, I hope we don't see that guy again. But odds are he probably will show up in our lives again sooner or later. Hopefully later."

Neyasha
Jan 6th, 2004, 05:49:47 PM
"But knowing my luck it will sooner rather than later"

Neyasha hugs Valora then looks up at Wei...

"Master do you remember the Jedi Vacation to the planet Spria?"

Valora Ashen
Jan 8th, 2004, 11:57:08 AM
Valora hugs her mother tightly as she sits in her mother's arms.

Wei Wu Wei
Jan 8th, 2004, 03:14:35 PM
Wei nodded. "I do. What about it?"

Neyasha
Jan 9th, 2004, 03:14:08 PM
"While we were there, Shanaria, Rognan, Valora and myself, went into the woods for a walk. While we were in there, We found out that Valora could speek with the creatures in the forest. Since then I have been assessing the events of that day, calculating the most Logical explanation for this ability to manifest in my daughter. I could not find a logical explanation, so I beleave that her discustion with the creatures was ether a destablisation of her language computation center of her brain, or her conversation was being translated by the force. Audrie subjested that I talk to you about this, and thought it best to see if Valora could sit in on some of my Force classes when they continune, to see is Valora would be able to pick up anything."

Neyasha looks at Wei, almost as if her glance was asking for his opinion on what she has just told him.

Wei Wu Wei
Jan 10th, 2004, 12:24:57 PM
Wei nodded. "Ok then. We'll see about it. She can take part in the classes. But you, Neyasha, are not to teach her anything yourself. You are still a Padawan, and are not qualified to teach."

Wei looked over at Valora. "Valora, we are going to test you on Force ability soon. It won't be hard, but we're going to see if we can pin down this talent of yours."

Wei's mind was already at work, trying to figure out what sort of skills Valora might have. "I'll also check with the Council to see what they think. I've never heard of people being able to speak with animals before.e We'll see what they say."

Valora Ashen
Jan 12th, 2004, 01:34:21 PM
"Okay!" Valora says, only half paying attention to what Wei was saying to her.

Her gaze travels across the B&G looking at what ever she can, and acting as if nothing had just happend to her.

Neyasha
Jan 12th, 2004, 01:38:10 PM
"I would not attempt to teach her anything about The Force, since I am having dificulties understanding it on my own."

Wei Wu Wei
Jan 12th, 2004, 07:29:30 PM
Wei shrugged. "Yes, I know. I honestly wasn't going to expect you to try to teach her, but I have to let you know anyways."

Valora evidentally had no idea what Wei had really said to her. She would know soon enough.

"Well Neyasha, now that you have Valora back, I'm going to go back to my room and take care of a few things. I'll see you in class."

Neyasha
Jan 13th, 2004, 03:53:33 PM
"Very well Master. I will see you then."

Neyasha nods to Kyle and Wei, and walks out of the B&G with Valora in her arms.