PDA

View Full Version : Plotting Death Over Lunch (Open/In Dexter's)

Lord Talzen
Nov 17th, 2003, 12:43:15 PM
Talzen had not heard from his Spy that had infiltrated the GJO in some time. His plans neaded to continue and from the lack on contact from his Mole, he has guessed that he had been located. So now he must send in another Mole.

Talzen had asked him to come to this Diner that he had found called Dexter's Diner. Talzen sits in the back of the Diner eating a grilled BLT sandwhich and fries, dressed like a corporate manager of some big company... Which he was... but in this place it looks very much out of place.... expecaly with his lightsaber hidin in the sleave of his suit jacket...

Dillin Gack
Nov 17th, 2003, 05:58:07 PM
Dillin walks in to the diner and looks around... He sees Talzen in the back of the room and walks over to him and sits at the table across from him...

"You wanted to see me boss?"

Lord Talzen
Nov 17th, 2003, 06:00:35 PM
Talzen loos up at Dillin...

"Yes, I did..."

Talzen's voice lowers to that of a whisper...

"... I want you to get into the GJO."

Dillin Gack
Nov 17th, 2003, 06:03:19 PM
Dillin's eyebrow's arch...

"You Had Billy try that, and now he is missing. What makes you think that I can get in and stay in?"

Lord Talzen
Nov 17th, 2003, 06:06:54 PM
"Because you will actualy Join the Order."

Talzen takes a bite out of his sandwich...

"Billy got caught because he was not in their recorders, you will be."

Dillin Gack
Nov 17th, 2003, 06:09:43 PM
Dillin nods...

"When do you want me to try? I meen, Do you nead to make up a background or something or do you want me to make it up as I go? "

Lord Talzen
Nov 17th, 2003, 06:12:13 PM
"I know you are creative... I'll leave the story up to you."

Talzen looks around the bar...

"But once you have made a story... Stick to it."

Dillin Gack
Nov 17th, 2003, 06:17:58 PM
Dillin nods, grabs a hand full of Talzen's fries, and turns to walk out of the diner, but before he starts to walk away from Talzen he turns his head back to Talzen and says loud enough for most of the Diner to hear...

"I'm glad you understand my warnings and if I catch you with your hands on my sister again... You will be getting alot worse than a few words from me!"

He then turns and walks out of the diner...

Lord Talzen
Nov 17th, 2003, 06:22:22 PM
Talzen Smiles and shakes his head, Yelling after Dillin...

"I hope I don't hurt my knuckles on your face the next time we talk!"

Talzen then turns his attention back to his food, wondering if anybody will question that final exchange of words...