PDA

View Full Version : A departure of tears (closed)

Tony Maxwell
Nov 16th, 2003, 04:00:17 PM
Tony was sitting at his table eating a piece of toast while he thought I have nothing here, and no reason to stay, he finished the toast and walked over to his bed and reached under it and pulledo out two large travel bags Ragnarok left me and Yasmin dosnt seem to notice me anymore, I have nothing so I will return to my father and not pursue my dreams of being a Jedi

He walked through his living quaters picking up his stuff as he went and putting it in one of the bags, when he reached his work table he put all the tools and equipment in the empty bag

Tony looked down at the droid he had just built what am I going to do with you he thought as he finished packing his bags

He walked over to the droid and turned it on "gooday master Tony" it said as it stood up strait and looked at him "hello Cypher" Tony said "sill you take this bag and follow me" he said handing the bag with the tools in it to the droid

he turned and picked up the cage that had his pet hawk Silver-Wing in it and headed for the door which he opened and walked down the hall while Cypher closed the door behind them and followed him

when they reached the lobby Tony walked over to the man at the desk "I checking out of my room" He said handing over his key "ok, have a good day" the man said as tony walked over to the builitin board that was in the lobby

He pulled a piece of paper out of pocket and tacket it the right edge of the board, "come here Cypher" He said and the droid walked over to him "I'm sorry Cypher but I have to leave you here" He said as he shut the droids power off and moved the droid so that he was right next to Tony note on the board

"you are in good hands" He said as a tear droped down his face "goodbye me freind" He walked out the lobby doors and away from the Jedi to never return.