PDA

View Full Version : command and conquer....

imported_Ambrose Braeden
Nov 15th, 2003, 11:23:06 PM
who has ever played one of those games...

Dan the Man
Nov 17th, 2003, 02:25:59 AM
Probably everybody in the free world.

Not so much as far as the middle games for me (didn't get into either of the red alerts, either of the tiberian suns, or renegade), but I played the original C&C extensively in high school when it came out. Generals came out, and I returned to playing it extensively.

Ace McCloud
Nov 18th, 2003, 12:16:20 PM
Me as well. Though I played all of the Red alerts, Tib suns. Never played renegade. Have generals but in my opinion it is poorly made and extremely boring.

Dan the Man
Nov 18th, 2003, 11:26:49 PM
What?

You have lost your mind. Its stripped of plot, true, but gameplay and graphics are the best in the series. Easily.

imported_Darriann Sollak
Nov 19th, 2003, 08:33:05 PM
I have played all C&C games. They are great stratagy games. True C&C Generals has a very little plot the graphics are better than the games before it. The best in the series I believe is Renegade it's the first person shooter that lets you play the commando you send to his doom. I found the gameplay in it real good, graphics were a little blocky. The cut scenes were good. I particularly liked the mods. The multiplayer aspect of it is good. It allowed players to go head to head using the games vast array of weapons and vehicles.