PDA

View Full Version : Welly welly well well.

Dae Jinn
Nov 14th, 2003, 09:46:14 PM
I just found out today that my hours are being cut at work. Only because I was really sick, missed some work and my incredibly smart boss thought I wasn't going to come back. :x

Basically, I was told he got someone to do my shift, who's better at it than me, and that I'm doing a good job anyways. (Does that even make sense???) I'm now working every weekend, plus some shifts during the week.

What does this mean to anyone who actually cares enough to read this? That I'll actually have time and maybe some creative energy to post and keep up with the few rps I do from time to time. So, if anyone actually wants to do an rp with me, reply here or drop me an IM.

Zorah Densen
Nov 14th, 2003, 09:54:19 PM
Im sorry that your boss is Morgan's favorite word :)

Crystal
Nov 14th, 2003, 10:03:58 PM
Kill it!

Then grind him up and serve him to people :D

Denali Gue
Nov 14th, 2003, 10:15:45 PM
Make him a Boss-kabob :)

Dae Jinn
Nov 14th, 2003, 10:22:30 PM
I have to say, even though it suck that he gave away my awesome shift (which let me have evenings and weekends off :cry), he is still giving me my raise. That I was supposed to get 3 months ago >_<

Morgan Evanar
Nov 14th, 2003, 11:19:06 PM
I have a favorite word?

Crystal
Nov 14th, 2003, 11:23:24 PM
it starts with a and ends with hat.

Rognan Dar
Nov 15th, 2003, 12:20:11 AM
*:hug's Dae*

Life gets hard. "You just need to deside what to do with the time that is given to you. And thats a encouraging thought." (Sorry. It was a good quote that just came into my head)

Anyway, just stick in there Dae. You'll pull through. And if you ever have a RP brainstorm or something, I think it might be cool to do a RP with you. :)

Silus Xilarian
Nov 15th, 2003, 03:21:00 AM
I guess different people react differently in these situations, but I myself would have made sure that I left with the same amount of hours scheduled as before. And my raise wouldnt have gone overdue for three months, not without backpay.

And I thought that Morg's favorite word was Food. Or is that mine? :huh

Kelt Simoson
Nov 15th, 2003, 05:40:14 AM
Feel for ya Dae, same happned to me in HMV a few months ago. Though they put my hours back when the guy got scaked for stupidness..lol

Dae Jinn
Nov 15th, 2003, 09:02:34 PM
It's only a job at Burger King, so it's not that big a deal. As long as I can pay my rent, I'm good. :lol

I suppose one day I should use what I learned in college and get a real job, but I don't have any ambition to do so ^_^;

Zatania Duvall
Nov 16th, 2003, 10:38:21 AM
Don't feel bad, Dae. I haven't even started college yet. :p

EDIT And I might be interested in RPing with you, possibly under Lexius' character cuz I need a little character development.