PDA

View Full Version : A Request Of The Council

Rognan Dar
Nov 13th, 2003, 02:54:07 PM
Comeing down the halls to the Council room was Rognan Dar. He was here today to have a talk with the Council about a matter that had been presented to him resently. It was about the padawan, Neyasha and how she was kidnapped.

As Rognan waited outside the doors to the council room he went over his notes on his datapad. On it was a recording of all the questions, answers, and even just some facts of what he found out were on it. Rog's hands were cold. A sign that he was nervous. It was his first time to go to the council all alone. He didn't want to mess anything up or act like a dumbo infront of the people that were highly reguarded here. He put the pad away and continued to wait.

As he waited, one of the attedents came to him and said. "You may go in now."

Standing up, Rognan thanked the man and headed for the doors. The doors were not big enough to be called big but they look, at this moment, to be the biggest doors he had ever seen. Taking a deep breath, he pushed open the doors and walked inside. Once inside he walked to the middle of the room and stood there for a moment. Pulling out his datapad again he took a quick glance at it to start his train of thought out.

"Honoral members of the Council, I am in need of your guidence. I do not know if you have heard this yet, but one of the padawnas here was kidnapped and take prisoner, but was freed by Master Wei." He also told them about how he came across this matter in the Hanger (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=32700) and how it was resolved. After that, he then told them about the meeting he had with Neyasha in the Med Bay (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=32964).

"And so, with these people still about, I am asking your permision to go out and try and find this man that goes by the name of, Lord Talzen. Rena, one of the old members of that group, has asked to go with me. She has come up with a way that we might be able to disgise ourselves and infultrate one of his known positions."

He stop and looked relieved. He said what was needed to be said. Now it all mattered on what the Council desided.

Kelt Simoson
Nov 13th, 2003, 03:09:21 PM
Kelt frowned slightly as he listned to Rognans story, a face of concentration was spread across his expressions. He agreed firstly with Rognan that his person had to be caught and put to justice but Kelt thought it unwise for a Padawan to go alone, even with a thirst perhaps to proove himself.

' I can see and agree why this man has to be caught Rognan, but i think it would be unwise to send two Padawans out to catch what seems to be a very calculating outlaw if i may say, friend?' Kelt said gently, worried more for the safety of the two propossing Jedi.

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 13th, 2003, 03:42:26 PM
Wei nodded. "That's right, pal. I agree that Talzen has to be put to a stop, but it might be a bit much for the two of you alone. There's more to this than you think there is."

Wei had not only confronted Talzen, but also had fought another Dark Jedi, Rivin.

"If you are intent on bringing Talzen to justice, then I ask that you start by honing your own skills and doing research. You are not to go after Talzen, unless you are accompanied by a Knight or Master."

Neyasha
Nov 14th, 2003, 11:55:47 AM
Neyasha had sliped into the council chambers just as the doors were closing behind him... She listens for a few moments, and is not pleased by the answer that Rognan has recived. She steps forward, out of the sidelines and says to the council.

"Knights and masters of the council, With all due respect, I have been hunting this man since he killed my Husband and Son as well as kidnapping my daughter just over half a year ago. The knights and masters of this order are too well known. Talzen would flee at the first sight of a knight, let alone a master. If he thought them a threat a swarm of brainwashed thugs would be apon them before they steped through the door to his office"

Neyasha looks at Wei...

"I beleave that My Master, Jedi Knight Wei Wu Wei, has already seen how loyal his thugs are, even after they have been ordered to their death."

She then looks back to the rest of the council..

"As my reaserch has found, Other members of this council have also incountered this gang."

Neyasha looks at AB..

"Master Rie Mystt Has incountered them on a number of occations, such as when they attacked two of the Order's padawans as they slept, resulting as one of the groups to explode themselves when they deemed that failure was apon them."

She then looked as Figrin...

"Master Figrin Dan also discovered one of their numbers, posing as a Jedi student by the name of Billy Tormic, who then with the assistance of Master Rie Questioned the boy. The boy also attempted to take his own life, but was prevented, and sent to a detention cell."

Neyasha adresses the whole council again...

"The council has known about this threat for some time now, and as of yet done nothing about it. As I have said, I have done much research on Lord Talzen and the movements of his gang. His numbers are growing, and some of his thugs are reciving training with the force and with lightsabers. I am willing to share the information that I have collected over this last Half year, so that a plan of attack can be made."

Neyasha bows and steps back to the side lines.

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 15th, 2003, 08:06:51 AM
Dasquian was somewhat puzzled behind the reasoning for not dispatching members above the rank of Padawan, but strayed from the point for a moment.

“Our intelligence on this gang has been, as far as I know, up to this point limited yet this does not excuse the fact that his thugs had been allowed to roam Coruscant unchecked. Whatever information you can provide us with, Neyasha, will be invaluable in the effort to put an end to his ill-deeds.”

Neyasha
Nov 15th, 2003, 11:53:02 PM
Neyasha nods as Dasquian's request....

"The gang itself is only the labor force of a much larger problem. The crime sindicate that this gang works for is know as the Molochean Hand, and deals with slavery, drug traficing, assisnation, bounty hunting, extortion, and information theft. It was created by Lord Talzen, known to the gang as The Boss. The crime ring was small and low key untill 2 years ago when gang members started talking about a Master to The Boss. After the Master's arival to the Crime ring, the gang started to grow exponentaly, and harder and harder to collect information about. Now I beleave that this Crime ring has foot holds on many planets in the Core Worlds, Including Coruscant, Corellia, Byss, Chandrila, and Kuat.

I personaly have sighted Lord Talzen on this planet, and I beleave that The Master was the man that captured and beat me and my daughter.

I do not know much more about this crime ring, but I do know that Lord Talzen himself over estimates his power, and may not see Rognan and Rena As a threat to his safety. If the two of them approch Talzen's shipping company pretending to be potental clients, They may be able to get close to him and apprehend him. But If myself or a Jedi Knight or Master tryed to do the same thing, they would be seen as a known threat, and Talzen would run for his life, as well as sending many of his thugs to attempt to kill the Jedi."

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 16th, 2003, 10:42:20 PM
Wei pushed up his glasses and heaved a tired sigh. "There's more to it than merely knowing your enemy, Neyasha."

Wei shifted in his seat and leaned backwards. "Knowledge for its own sake means nothing. Just because you know about your enemy does not necessarily mean you have the advantage."

Wei took his left hand in his right and turned it outward so he stretched his wrist. "How exactly would you use that knowledge to bring him in? Surely you don't think you can take him out by yourself? The man is severely entrenched. He has funds, and he has people. It won't be that easy to bring him in."

Neyasha
Nov 17th, 2003, 10:42:39 AM
"I know that I could not deal with Talzen, because he is aware of how much of a threat I am to his life. But I beleave that a hand full of Jedi, that are not well known outside of the Jedi Order, possing as clients to his shipping company, and mixed with Rena's knowledge of the thugs, The could get near Talzen, corner him and bring him back to the GJO for Trail. Since I beleave that Talzen is only the apprentice, 1 to 3 padawans should be capable of handling Talzen. Though Rena will not be much help fighting Talzen, She will be able to deal with the Thugs that show their face."

Rognan Dar
Nov 17th, 2003, 02:59:56 PM
"I understand that. being just a padawan, that I might not be able to do this. But I have confidince in my abilitys. As Neyasha has stated, Talzen will not be expecting the Order to send mear padawans after him. But I have a different aprouch.

We could pose as clients looking for someone to do business with. We get a meeting with Talzen and talk with him. Meanwhile, we are studing his suroundings, his body guards etc. With my Lorrdain abilities, I could see how he reacts and how well his guards pay attention etc. And then, if at that time it is not safe, we set up another meeting, maybe even have lunch or something making areselves seem to be just normal business men. Then bring him into a place where it will be easier to bring him down and take him down."

Rognan waited to see what the council thought of his little plan.

Anbira Hicchoru
Nov 24th, 2003, 02:08:57 AM
"Perhaps I can offer another alternative."

Anbira arched an eyebrow, as his imagination worked overtime.

"If Lord Talzen is as wary of the Jedi as you have said, it would be most difficult to approach him. Sometimes it takes more than the light to vanquish darkness."

Anbira smiled, a clever plan forming in his mind.

"Sometimes you simply need to see in the dark."

The Jedi Master held a datapad, and began thumbing controls on its touchscreen.

"I suggest that we hire a mercenary who is familiar with the workings of the core underworld, and one whose reputation can draw us near to Talzen."

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 24th, 2003, 08:26:04 AM
Wei raised an eyebrow and smiled. "And who do you have in mind?" Wei's first thought was Navaria's boyfriend Sanis Prent.

"Do you think a mercenary would even accept a job from the Jedi?"

A small smile tugged at the corners of Wei's mouth. At the proposition of hiring a mercenary, the whole situation had suddenly become quite comical.

Anbira Hicchoru
Nov 24th, 2003, 11:53:25 AM
"There are those that would. I have worked with one of them before."

Anbira looked to Wei.

"Your insight serves you well."

Neyasha
Nov 24th, 2003, 12:06:41 PM
"Unless this mercenary could come up with a blaster proof reason for why he would be going near, what most in the crime underworld think of as, a two-bit extortionist in the first place, and not look like a threat to Talzen, this has a similar chance of working as if Rognan and Rena whent after Talzen.

Rena knows Talzen's Crime sindicat better than anybody we could hire. From what I have heard from her, she was born to Talzen's gang, her mother was Talzen's assistants, and her father was one of his commanders. She at least knows what we are up agienst."

Anbira Hicchoru
Nov 24th, 2003, 12:30:38 PM
"Nefarious as my choice may be, I have confidence in his knowledge and abilities."

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 24th, 2003, 03:13:29 PM
Though Dasquian had an inkling as to the answer of his question, he asked it none the less.

“Who is it you have in mind, Master Hicchoru?”

Anbira Hicchoru
Nov 24th, 2003, 03:56:13 PM
"Sanis Prent."

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 25th, 2003, 09:12:45 AM
Wei rocked backwards in his chair and clapped his hands once. When he returned to his original sitting position, he was laughing.

"Oh, I knew it!" Wei's laughter died down. "I've heard all sorts of stories about that guy. I also got to meet him once. Haven't seen him in action though."

Wei knew that the only way he would ever see Sanis Prent doing his assassination gig would be if Wei was the guy Sanis was trying to kill. "To be honest, I don't think I would want to see him in action."

Kelt Simoson
Nov 25th, 2003, 12:28:58 PM
' And we can trust an assassin?' Kelt said frankly.

Anbira Hicchoru
Nov 25th, 2003, 01:45:58 PM
Originally posted by Kelt Simoson
' And we can trust an assassin?' Kelt said frankly.

"We can trust him to do his job." Anbira said firmly.

"His affiliation seems only concerned with whom he currently works for. It may seem lawless to some, but there is something intrinsically lawful about it. I've worked with him before."

Rognan Dar
Nov 25th, 2003, 10:56:52 PM
"Pardon me for being so out spoken...but...what would happen if this Mr Prent failed? We could be in a worse position then we are now. I'm not saying that this man is not cappable, because I know him not, but what if he is not able to complete his mission?"

Anbira Hicchoru
Nov 26th, 2003, 01:08:22 AM
"And what happens if any of us fail? The risk is the same."

Kelt Simoson
Nov 26th, 2003, 02:59:22 AM
' Aye it is ' Spoke Kelt his brows knitted in thought ' But i would sooner trust a member of the order in failing than a known outlaw, if your pardon my saying so Master Hicchoru.'

He then thought of his fellow council friend Navaria and sighed, and continued.

' Though if you trust him enough to suggest him i would not oppose you sir '

Anbira Hicchoru
Nov 27th, 2003, 08:57:23 PM
Anbira closed his eyes for a moment.

"The force is my ally, and through it, the path we walk is guarded by an unseen hand."

He opened his eyes, and looked to Kelt.

"I sense this is the path we must walk. My feelings are clear."

Morgan Evanar
Nov 27th, 2003, 10:52:15 PM
Morgan folded his arms across his chest and frowned.

"Sounds like The Fifteen are lighting a fire under one of the smaller district barons." While Sanis was invovled with Navaria, he was still playing by a rather complicated set of rules dictated by coins.

"Perhaps, Master Hicchoru, a mercenary isn't needed. I could accomplish this job."

Anbira Hicchoru
Nov 27th, 2003, 11:10:02 PM
"If what Neyasha says is true, your allegiance to the Jedi Order will betray your intentions, Master Evanar."

Anbira reminded his peer, turning to regard him.

"How shall you address this issue?"

Morgan Evanar
Nov 28th, 2003, 10:34:11 AM
"If they can't see me, I'd think it a non-issue."

Kelt Simoson
Nov 28th, 2003, 09:25:20 PM
' I will aid Morgan in any way i can with this issue also' kelt simply said, gently.

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 29th, 2003, 09:44:16 PM
Morgan suddenly spoke up and Wei wondered. "Well, it would be free of charge. How would you propose to handle this, Morgan?"

Morgan Evanar
Nov 30th, 2003, 11:30:42 PM
"I, ah, used to be a freelance slicer. I had a high reputation, more than my slicing skill warranted." Morgan's checkered past wasn't a point of pride, but he was overly ashamed of it, either. The past was the past and it couldn't be changed.

"Instead of remote slicing, I would do the job on-site. The slicing part is easier and safer. My unhoned force skills and genetics helped get me there, unseen--most of the time. For this, I think it would be similar, but the target would be a bit bigger than what would fit on a datacard."

Wei Wu Wei
Dec 1st, 2003, 01:31:11 PM
Wei nodded. "So, how does slicing into the computer help bring in Talzen?"

Anbira Hicchoru
Dec 1st, 2003, 03:11:02 PM
"Because information is a vital asset in the underworld. Possibly even a weapon."

Kelt Simoson
Dec 1st, 2003, 08:10:16 PM
' Infomation is the key to everything, you gain knowledge and knowledge is the best weapon anyone could wish for...' Kelt said gently, but to the point.

Neyasha
Dec 5th, 2003, 11:45:27 AM
"Ether way, action must be taken ageinst Talzen. Though I warn you, do not underestimate what he is able to do. I fights dirty and almost always has a escape route closes at hand."

Wei Wu Wei
Dec 6th, 2003, 12:45:53 AM
"Not unlike most Darksiders. Neyasha, please go get some rest. Or go play with Valora. Rognan, you ought to go have some relaxation time, too. You may rest comfortably knowing that we will not let Talzen go without bringing him to justice."

Wei smiled a worn but affectionate smile. "Run along, Padawans."

Rognan Dar
Dec 6th, 2003, 01:52:36 PM
Reluctantly Rognan obeyed Wei's request. He didn't want to just leave and sit around doing nothing. He wanted to helop out. He put some time from his life to try and get all the facts together in hope that he could help. But he also knew when to let things go. And this was one of those times.

Bowing respectfully, he turned around and left the council chamber, stopping outside for Neyasha.

Neyasha
Dec 8th, 2003, 12:33:02 PM
Neyasha nods and walks out of the council chambers, and stops with Rognan.

"I am guessing you wish to talk with me"

Rognan Dar
Dec 8th, 2003, 02:45:34 PM
"I just mearly want to thank you for helping out back there. I don't know if I would have been able to keep calm if I was alone. So...thanks."

Neyasha
Dec 9th, 2003, 12:41:22 PM
"Your welcome. I knew that you would need help since I doubt that you really knew much about what was going on with Talzen."

Neyasha goes to start walking again.

"You may wish to go and inform Rena about the council's choice in this matter. If you recall she said that she would wait for you in the B&G."

Rognan Dar
Dec 9th, 2003, 07:09:47 PM
Rognan sighed. He didn't want to tell Rena the news. Someone always had to tell others the news...why did it have to be me?

"Alright. I'll go do that. Thanks again!" He said after her. Once she was out of site, he left in the opposite direction.

Rognan Dar
Jan 8th, 2004, 02:36:51 PM
OOC: I dont mean to be rude or to be a pest, but I was wondering if, whoever is going to take care of Talzen, was really going to do it. If not, then I have a RPing idea that would to go somewhat againts what the council decided. But if it doing to be done, then there is no point in me doing it.

Thank you for your time.