PDA

View Full Version : Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Ryla Relvinian
Nov 12th, 2003, 09:52:53 PM
So, the teaser trailer looks pretty good... I especially like Snape's fashion choices. :P

Any thoughts?

Marcus Telcontar
Nov 12th, 2003, 10:12:04 PM
As trailers go, that rocked. You got to see key characters (even crookshanks!) and the Dementor bit rawked. Seems the new director could well have this one nailed.

PoA is definantly the best book so far and I think the best to convert to a movie.

really struck how evil Malfoy looked and also how different Hermione looked too

Ryla Relvinian
Nov 12th, 2003, 10:36:08 PM
Yep... And I just realized that this was already posted in the BO forum. :) Ohhh well, we'll just have to fill this one with cursing. ;)

Marcus Telcontar
Nov 12th, 2003, 10:49:59 PM
Well fuck me if the new trailer wasnt fucking brilliant. And Hermione? whooo, what a hot bit of ass she is! All the boys will be hoping she'll play with their wands. and Harry? There wont be a dry seat in the house with the girlies!

And what a Harry Potter moive without some McGonacall hot sex with Dumbledore? And they way Snape was raped by the Dementor, soooo.....

....errrrrrrr......

...... I should shut up now?

Figrin D'an
Nov 12th, 2003, 11:21:05 PM
*steals the pan and hits Marcus*

Just... stop, you sick bastard.

:mneh

The trailer was good. The Dementors should be very cool. Gambon as Dumbledore will be interesting. I'm curious to see Lupin as well.

Marcus Telcontar
Nov 12th, 2003, 11:34:57 PM
Was her fault Professor! She wanted rude shit posted!

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 13th, 2003, 10:45:35 AM
There wasn't enough Lupin!

And I wish they weren't teasing us so early with it! I was hoping it might be released, like the others, around November/December.. but no :(

And Hermione? whooo, what a hot bit of ass she is! All the boys will be hoping she'll play with their wands.

I, honestly, have a friend, same age as me, who wants her to play with his wand.

Ryla Relvinian
Nov 13th, 2003, 11:15:23 AM
*shudder*

There's never enough lupin, if ya know what I mean... ;)*growl*

And on a serious note, doesn't Nevile look different? He looks like he got taller or lost some weight between movies. It's the same actor, I checked.

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Nov 13th, 2003, 12:19:31 PM
Has he grown a chin? :)

One of my daughters says that one of our dogs would be Neville, if he was a person. As it is, his name is Frodo...shoulda been Pippen or Merry :lol

Ryla Relvinian
Nov 13th, 2003, 10:05:43 PM
Yeah, he's got a chin now.

Damn, I just found just about the best fanfiction involving Lupin... :D

Anyway... back to our regularly scheduled program. The dementors look awesome! I just sooo want to see this movie.

Marcus Telcontar
Nov 13th, 2003, 11:04:28 PM
Damn, I just found just about the best fanfiction involving Lupin...

Not the one where Lupin meets and sweeps a blue Jedi off her feet? damn, my ears burnt at that one! It's was shiiiiiiiiiit hot!

Ryla Relvinian
Nov 15th, 2003, 04:01:26 PM
No no, not *that* one... It was one involving a thorough study of a book on the mating habits of Werewolves.

It went steadily downhill from there. ;)

Slayn Cloak
Jan 7th, 2004, 04:05:40 AM
OMFG!!!!!!!! Gary oldman's in this! He's my favorite villan actor, I really hate to type-cast someone, but he does such a good, er um... bad job.

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 7th, 2004, 10:03:14 AM
Too bad he's not playing a villain then, huh :mneh

Slayn Cloak
Jan 8th, 2004, 10:07:26 PM
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!

Figrin D'an
Jan 8th, 2004, 11:13:39 PM
Originally posted by Dasquian Belargic
Too bad he's not playing a villain then, huh :mneh

Yeah, but you don't realize that until the end of the book, or in this case, the end of the film.

So... it could still qualify as a villian-type role, since everyone thinks that he's trying to kill Harry.

I wonder how long some of those kids are going to stick with these films. I would be nice if they could at least keep the core group together for the entire saga, but I don't expect it to happen.

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 9th, 2004, 05:40:12 AM
Originally posted by Slayn Cloak
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!

Take it you haven't read the books? :lol

Lilaena De'Ville
Jan 15th, 2004, 10:42:07 AM
Beware of the spoilers 'cause they run rampant in here :mneh