View Full Version : Harry Potter and the Prizoner of Azkaban Trailer

imported_Eve
Nov 12th, 2003, 08:09:28 PM
It was on the official site today, but isn't anymore. Right now, it's at:

http://www.thesnitch.co.uk/trailers/poatrailer1/high.html

Looks super-sa-sweet. Joy!

Droo
Nov 12th, 2003, 08:13:06 PM
FFS! It's not loading....HURRY UP! (Dies of frustration!)

:x

Edit: It's downloading! :D

Edit 2: YAY! It looks fantastic! I'm over the moon that they included the bit where Neville transforms the boggart Snape's clothes into his grandmothers! :D

I'm so happy now, Eve, you've made my day!

Jedieb
Nov 12th, 2003, 08:17:27 PM
Holy crap, is that stubble on Harry's face?! ;)

imported_Eve
Nov 12th, 2003, 08:20:38 PM
I know Dru! I came home and did my rounds on me HP sites, and saw it! I wasn't expecting it until Friday! What a present!

Looks pretty! New director is neato!

Davnon Starr
Nov 12th, 2003, 08:23:41 PM
It wouldn't load for me for some reason. It loaded about 5 seconds and wouldn't load the rest of the way.

imported_Eve
Nov 12th, 2003, 08:26:02 PM
Site is prolly having bandwidth issues. As far as I can tell all the other sites that copied the trailer were burned down with bandwidth issues. I guess try again later. It may be on the official site again soon.

EDIT: TLC has a list of places where the trailer is available:

http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org/

Marcus Telcontar
Nov 12th, 2003, 08:49:20 PM
Now that's one hell of a teaser short. Ossum!

and hell, didnt Malfoy look like a right evil brat!

Jedi Master Carr
Nov 12th, 2003, 10:11:19 PM
I love it, the trailer is awesome. I love how Oldman as Sirus looks, the bogart scene is great too, and that scene with the dementor is great. This movie can't come quick enough for me :)

Jedi Master Carr
Nov 12th, 2003, 10:21:49 PM
Who else thinks that Gambon looks a lot like Harris in the pictures?? They did a good job at making him look a lot like him. Also the kids are sure getting older though they do sprout up at that age (12-15).

Ryla Relvinian
Nov 12th, 2003, 10:51:41 PM
I wanted to see more of how they treated Lupin... the small snippet of him standing behind Neville looks good, however.

This looks like such a good movie, I can't wait!

Darth Viscera
Nov 12th, 2003, 10:54:20 PM
O.O

Holy growth spurt Batman! Props to Daniel Radcliffe for having achieved a proper level of verticality so rapidly.

What's his secret? fetuses? They must taste dreadful.

Jedi Master Carr
Nov 12th, 2003, 11:04:26 PM
Ha Ha he is 14 as I said kids sprout quick between 12-15 it is just what they do.

Syo
Nov 12th, 2003, 11:05:37 PM
WOW, that simply looked awesome better than first two.

Jedi Master Carr
Nov 12th, 2003, 11:17:10 PM
Yeah I say it does look a lot better. Now I l really iked the second movie but still this one looks 3x better, I think its the new director Chris Columbus is just not that good of a director.

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 13th, 2003, 10:43:29 AM
the moving wanted poster of Sirius = :D! I love that. Looks so cool!

:lol Snape. I still :love Draco

It's far too long until this movie comes out :cry

darth_mcbain
Nov 13th, 2003, 10:45:20 AM
ARGHH It won't load for me... I'll try on my home PC later - but from what you all are saying, it sounds awesome!!!

darth_mcbain
Nov 13th, 2003, 10:50:56 AM
Hey, it finally came up... that looks awesome. I thought the Boggart part (with Snape) and the Dementor look awesome!!! This is gonna be good!

Jedi Master Carr
Nov 13th, 2003, 11:39:34 AM
I am glad they kept that. The only thing I am not certain of is Snape guarding the kids he was unconscious in the book during the werewolf scene and the dementors so either he regains concious after Wormtail escapes or he confronts Sirus/Lupin outside the Willow before they go into the Shrieking Shack.

Jinn Fizz
Nov 13th, 2003, 09:52:03 PM
The trailer is now available at the official WB site, and it loaded up nice and quick for me.

http://harrypotter.warnerbros.com/web/dailyprophet/article.jsp?id=POA_Teaser_Trailer

I think this is a wonderful teaser trailer. They're going right along with the fact that Harry's story really does start to take its darker turns with POA...oh my, is it June yet????

I think my favorite parts are the SIrius's wanted poster and the first glimpse we've gotten of the dementors. Boo-ya!!!! Plus, being the kitty fan that I am, I'm glad to see Crookshanks showing up. :)

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!!! :crack

Jinn Fizz
Nov 13th, 2003, 11:24:35 PM
Oh yeah, and if you're going to see Looney Tunes: Back in Action this weekend, this trailer is attached to it. :)

I was already planning on seeing Looney Tunes anyways, so this will be extra sweet icing on the cake. :)