AmazonBabe
Nov 11th, 2003, 10:57:26 AM
O_o ow O_o

Ace McCloud
Nov 11th, 2003, 01:06:42 PM
Women are evil......

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 11th, 2003, 04:47:21 PM
Not all women. Just insanely jealous ones.

Ace McCloud
Nov 11th, 2003, 05:08:43 PM
Well, not ONLY jealous ones but alot of them for one reason or another are evil... :mischief

Charley
Nov 11th, 2003, 08:10:11 PM
She made one mistake. She didn't kill him.

Sorry, but once something like that happens, chivalry, bushido, and any shred of compassion or mercy leaves town. I will butcher zip codes to get to you.

Droo
Nov 11th, 2003, 08:19:16 PM
Originally posted by Dru
She should have her breasts cut off. Retard.

ReaperFett
Nov 11th, 2003, 08:23:52 PM
Dru, you really shouldn't use that quote. It doesn't sound like a "nice, colourful way to express my disgust", it just makes you sound barbaric :)

Droo
Nov 11th, 2003, 08:27:08 PM
Well I'm feeling barbaric! Wrarr!:cat

I mean....Wrarr! :headbash

Crystal
Nov 12th, 2003, 06:03:28 AM
So, wait. She didn't know if he was cheating on her?

Well..

Still.

Ha Ha. >D

Zatania Duvall
Nov 13th, 2003, 06:59:29 AM
Alright thats a little extreme. But if all guys were afraid of that happening, then maybe they wouldn't cheat so much. Not saying that women don't cheat as well. Isn't it a bit biased to say women are evil? Whenever a woman cheats, a lot of guys(not all, just a lot) smack them around.

Men are (most of the time) stronger, so women can get tossed around rather easily. Its like putting a mouse in a cage with a lion and telling it to fight back(well maybe not that bad but you get my point).

So in the end, evilness depends on the person's sanity. I personally wouldn't cut any appendages off. I'd kick the girl's butt then slap the guy for cheating and leave him.

*suddenly remembers something she saw on a talkshow and cringes* There have been guys that held women down and used pliers to pull their nipples off. >_< There's two of those and they're just as sensitive. Agh... Nightmares..

Crystal
Nov 13th, 2003, 07:25:24 AM
I agree with you totally, Zatania.

I think women are just more jealous and try to get back at a guy more "evily" than most guys would try to get back at women. Guys I've talked to either just want to dump the girl, and that's it or cheat on them right back.. like some childish game. I wouldn't go so far as to cut *IT* off, but trust me when I'm cheated on I will find some way to get back at him.. and he'll be very sorry.

Darth Viscera
Nov 13th, 2003, 08:48:37 AM
Why do women keep trying to do this?!? You don't see men going around cutting off the vital organs of women. If a dude tried to cut out a lady's stomach, they'd put him away for life.

Kelt Simoson
Nov 13th, 2003, 11:08:08 AM
Originally posted by Zatania Duvall
Alright thats a little extreme. But if all guys were afraid of that happening, then maybe they wouldn't cheat so much. Not saying that women don't cheat as well. Isn't it a bit biased to say women are evil? Whenever a woman cheats, a lot of guys(not all, just a lot) smack them around.

Perhaps in the US But in Britian a very small majority of men hit women in that situation unless hes done it previously to her.

Besides i garuntee i totally hate men that do that an showed my anger on many-a men who has smacked friends of mine that i have as girls around.

Charley
Nov 13th, 2003, 12:08:04 PM

Uh, if they're cheating, file for divorce.

How do you justify cutting genitalia in response to that? I'd lump giving the snip to somebody as pretty evil, at least in terms of wanton destruction.

As I said before, she should've killed him. Now, the kid gloves come off. If I'm that guy, first I re-attach my member, and second, I skin her family alive.

Tear
Nov 13th, 2003, 03:08:50 PM
Charleys got the tools to do that too..:p

And women evil? maybe..well just a lil..

Common Adam..its just an apple..take it..its really, really good...

I dunno Eve we arent supposed to eat the apples

TAKE IT OR ILL CUT THAT THINGY BETWEEN YOUR LEGS OFF!

nah women arent evil..*cough*

Crystal
Nov 13th, 2003, 03:11:51 PM
Women are blamed for lots of evil in the bible ;)

Darth Viscera
Nov 13th, 2003, 04:32:55 PM
That's because Eve was conspiring with that japanese tentacle creature.

Crystal
Nov 13th, 2003, 04:59:54 PM
So one actually exists?!!

Can I get one as a pet? :p

Ace McCloud
Nov 13th, 2003, 05:03:06 PM

Men are (most of the time) stronger, so women can get tossed around rather easily. Its like putting a mouse in a cage with a lion and telling it to fight back(well maybe not that bad but you get my point).

So in the end, evilness depends on the person's sanity. I personally wouldn't cut any appendages off. I'd kick the girl's butt then slap the guy for cheating and leave him.

*suddenly remembers something she saw on a talkshow and cringes* There have been guys that held women down and used pliers to pull their nipples off. >_< There's two of those and they're just as sensitive. Agh... Nightmares..

It's just kind of how things are in society. A woman can sleep with a few guys and be called a slut, but a guy can sleep with 3x as many girls and there would be no problem. I'm definatly not the kinda guy that believes in revenge in that kind of sort. Just dump or divorce, simple as that. They'll regret it more than you, hopefully. :hat

Zatania Duvall
Nov 13th, 2003, 07:21:07 PM
My revenge also is a mental revenge. A lot of people have been stupid enough to tell me their fears and I work on those..

Kelt Simoson
Nov 14th, 2003, 07:28:57 AM
My revenge also is a mental revenge. A lot of people have been stupid enough to tell me their fears and I work on those..

Which often is much more worse than a physical whack lol

Physical whacks vanish, emotional or mental hits stay for a long time (this includes after effects of being hit/smacked). So your saying its okay to emotionaly scar a guy but its bad to hit or smack a woman? ( not that i agree with hitting like i said before, but what your saying quite intregues me)

Both are as bad as eachother in the long and short of it.

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 14th, 2003, 11:00:54 AM
It's also alot more fun to get into people's heads, and distort their mind to the point of sending them to the loonie bin.... Like convince them that the world does not exist and that they are really in a holographic simulator on spaceship that is run by the king of the potato people... :D :evil

Tear
Nov 14th, 2003, 03:03:29 PM
And you girls wonder why men call you evil.

Crystal
Nov 14th, 2003, 05:07:56 PM
It's their fault most of the time, so they shouldn't blame us >D

Davnon Starr
Nov 14th, 2003, 05:23:44 PM
This is Zatania btw. I only have done it to guys that deserve it. Like a guy that mentally scarred me by making me stay with him by threatening suicide when he didn't have the balls to really do it. He never did either. Thats only one out of the twenty guys I've dated. I almost did it to another, but we got back together after that. That case was also because I felt emotionally injured by something he did.

All the others I have just stopped talking to cuz it feel too uncomfortable afterwards..

Crystal
Nov 14th, 2003, 05:33:42 PM
Originally posted by Davnon Starr
I only have done it to guys that deserve it. Like a guy that mentally scarred me by making me stay with him by threatening suicide when he didn't have the balls to really do it. He never did either.

Hey! I think I know that guy! ....well, I at least know one like him >_<

Davnon Starr
Nov 14th, 2003, 05:39:55 PM
Needless to say once I stopped crying and realized that I didn't have to put up with that ****, I dated the guy he hated most and told every single girl that he's a jackass and that Jabba the Hutt was more handsome than he was as well as a corpse says more intelligent things than he ever did. He kept stalking me though trying to make me take him back, so someone, who I would love to know who did this cuz it made him stop trying to talk to me, sent him pictures through email of the guy he hated and I kissing.

After all that, I feel that we were even on the whole mental blows. He did a lot more than what I've said, but it'd take too long to say it all and I'm feeling rather lazy right now.

Darth Viscera
Nov 14th, 2003, 06:39:27 PM
Originally posted by Crystal
Hey! I think I know that guy! ....well, I at least know one like him >_<

ugggh, adolescent male drama queens are the worst! :x

Evil Hobgoblin
Nov 14th, 2003, 06:41:07 PM
Especially those in their twenties and thirties...

Davnon Starr
Nov 14th, 2003, 06:45:20 PM
I don't gripe about men. I just get even with the ones that tick me off. The rest of them are some of my best friends.

Crystal
Nov 14th, 2003, 07:27:03 PM
Guys are generally pretty cool friends.. 90% of my friends are male. I only run into problems with them when I date them.. so I just need to be a lesbian and it's all set :)

Darth Viscera
Nov 14th, 2003, 07:44:05 PM
Originally posted by Crystal
so I just need to be a lesbian and it's all set :)

excuse me while my head explodes in delight.

Marcus Telcontar
Nov 14th, 2003, 08:05:29 PM
Originally posted by Darth Viscera

You and your bloody lesbians.

BTW, I suppose your already aware of the Eowyn / Arwen slash?

Darth Viscera
Nov 14th, 2003, 08:10:11 PM
Oh my. Nope, I wasn't aware of that. I hope it's at least well written.

Crystal
Nov 14th, 2003, 08:28:51 PM
I believe he's refering to the *pictures*

Darth Viscera
Nov 14th, 2003, 08:37:25 PM
there are pictures? I should hope they're at least drawn well.

Marcus Telcontar
Nov 14th, 2003, 08:49:57 PM
Oh my. Nope, I wasn't aware of that. I hope it's at least well written.

Yes :x

there are pictures? I should hope they're at least drawn well.

Very much yes :x

Darth Viscera
Nov 14th, 2003, 08:56:40 PM
Wormtongue/Pippin slash. Samwise/Orc slash. I fear I shall be gravely ill.

Marcus Telcontar
Nov 14th, 2003, 08:59:18 PM
Wormtongue/Pippin slash. Samwise/Orc slash. I fear I shall be gravely ill.

Just wait. Just waaaaaaait. LOTR slash gets worse. The best (for want of a better word) slash is LOTR :x

Darth Viscera
Nov 14th, 2003, 09:00:57 PM
Still can only find stories, no pictures.

Marcus Telcontar
Nov 14th, 2003, 09:31:42 PM
Ryla can direct you. I erased the URL from my mind :x

Crystal
Nov 14th, 2003, 09:40:50 PM
I find it amusing that Ryla knows the URL.

Could I get that too please? ;) :lol

Darth Viscera
Nov 14th, 2003, 10:03:02 PM
I can't seem to find any regular non-gay slash pictures. how odd.

Ceres Duvall
Nov 15th, 2003, 09:01:01 AM

Don't understand guys and their lesbian fantasies.. They're lesbians for a reason you know, they'll never let you join in on the fun. :p Thats why you try to find bisexual women.

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 15th, 2003, 09:06:13 AM
I can't seem to find any regular non-gay slash pictures. how odd.

The term 'Slash' (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=slash&f=1) can only be applied to male/male or female/female pairings :) So that's why you can't find any non-gay slash, because that would contradict everything that slash is!

Ceres Duvall
Nov 15th, 2003, 09:09:50 AM
So you're looking for regular fanfiction not slash. :p I think.. Unless there's a weird name for that too.

Darth Viscera
Nov 15th, 2003, 06:21:27 PM
Originally posted by Dasquian Belargic
The term 'Slash' (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=slash&f=1) can only be applied to male/male or female/female pairings :) So that's why you can't find any non-gay slash, because that would contradict everything that slash is!

female/female is lesbian, not gay, so it falls under the "straight" category because only straight people look at it.

And it's beyond me why there's something of a 100,000:1 ratio of gay slash to straight (read: lesbian) slash, at least as far as LOTR is concerned. I mean, are there really millions of people out there who desperately want to see a poorly drawn picture of Elrond and Legolas bumping uglies? Where is all teh females are at?

Bah! This is the kind of massive crapfest you get when you put female pervy elf fanciers in charge of pr0n.