PDA

View Full Version : All Read

Navaria Tarkin
Nov 9th, 2003, 11:26:27 PM
It comes with a graat saddness that I MUST do this.. otherwise I am not being fair to anyone here. I have been fooling myself with my current mental state and time that I could come back. My sincere apologies for that. I feel it is best that I be removed as Council Member and find my Padawans new homes for Masters...

Clarifying things now.. I am not leaving the Order as Navaria... when i do have time to come back fully instead of these one or two times a week if even times to post, then I still want to be here and always here :) this is my home and can be around in some capacity. My time is really limited to moderating and I can do that here and for the board. If the GJO staff would still like me to moderate here? I would love to do so.. as I said I am not leaving the RP... I just cant do what I love to do :(

I love this place and could never leave it completely and that goes for the board iteself. Too many friends here.. but I am not being fair to anyone by not posting and doing the duties I was elected to do.

any thoughts or comments would be appreciated... in away this isnt set in stone.. I am just giving you all the situation since this effects peoples RP's and it must be done out of respect :cry

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 10th, 2003, 10:06:08 AM
As the old maxim goes, RL before RP. I'm sure everyone understands that circumstances can change unexpectedly. Suffice to say we'll be waiting here to welcome you back with open arms when you do decide to return full-time :) :hug

Pierce Tondry
Nov 10th, 2003, 10:06:10 AM
I need more vitamin Navvy in my diet.

Still, I understand where you're coming from as I am in that place myself. Do take care, be good, and get your top priorities accomplished so when you come back, you can be here with no regrets. The board will still be here.

I hope!

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 10th, 2003, 01:36:18 PM
We will try not to blow the place up before you get back... Take care! *:hug Navaria*

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 10th, 2003, 01:50:46 PM
You just hang in there, Nav. Things get busy. But no worries. How could I ever forget my teacher? You go show RL who's boss!

Watch out world, here comes NAV!

Anbira Hicchoru
Nov 10th, 2003, 04:15:53 PM
:\ see ya later Nav

Dae Jinn
Nov 10th, 2003, 04:18:52 PM
*hug* Take it easy, and let us know how you're doing from time to time (cos ya know, we're all nosey ;)). :)

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 10th, 2003, 04:22:25 PM
nosey too ;)

AmazonBabe
Nov 10th, 2003, 05:09:55 PM
:(

I'll place a flower on your seat everyday to indicate it's being saved for your return. :)

Estelle Russard
Nov 10th, 2003, 07:18:48 PM
Take it easy Nav. We'll be seeing you around, I know, but now you dont have the pressure of trying to find time for everything.

Alpha
Nov 10th, 2003, 08:52:58 PM
*huggles* We'll all be waiting. :) GHow could we forget ya, Navvie? :)

Ace McCloud
Nov 11th, 2003, 06:49:50 PM
that makes me sad. O well, hope things work out! You'll be ok, can't wait till ya get back! :wave

Kelt Simoson
Nov 11th, 2003, 11:59:28 PM
I must say this comes to a great sadnessto me because you have always been a friend. But you shall be missed and i hope you are well when you are away, Nav. Stay safe :) XX

Mikey :hug

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 12th, 2003, 09:08:26 AM
Take care Nav, and we'll welcome you back when you can come back.

Lion El' Jonson
Nov 15th, 2003, 04:58:15 AM
Good luck, Nav. Hope everything goes okay.

We'll be waiting with open arms. :D

imported_Terran Starek
Nov 16th, 2003, 01:33:35 AM
I absolutely second Lion.

I wish you the best of luck and you will be very,very missed. :)

Azhure Darkstone
Nov 16th, 2003, 04:25:01 PM
Stay cool

James Prent
Nov 17th, 2003, 08:10:59 PM
:( See you soon I hope :hug

Navaria Tarkin
Nov 17th, 2003, 11:32:53 PM
Don't worry.. I will be around OOC and moddy all over the place :D

So i will be here, just not RPing until I can get the time to actually RP and be fair to the people that I RP with

Robot
Nov 18th, 2003, 02:54:47 AM
Robot wishes Navaria Tarkin well in her travels and hopes that she may meet again with an old Jedi friend