PDA

View Full Version : I wish to join

Nequa Galos
Nov 9th, 2003, 01:24:21 PM
"Is there anyone here who can answer the questions of a wanderer?"

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 10th, 2003, 10:36:33 AM
“I can certainly try,” a voice replied.

A man in Jedi robes approached, smiling welcomly. Quite obviously he was a Jedi.

Nequa Galos
Nov 10th, 2003, 12:43:03 PM
"I wanted to know how difficult it would be to join the Jedi Order, and if it was possible for me to join." He says as he folds his silver scaled wings behind him.

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 15th, 2003, 07:59:45 AM
“Anyone is permitted to join, so long as they have the right motivation for doing so. Why is it that you would like to become a Jedi?”

Nequa Galos
Nov 15th, 2003, 02:14:47 PM
"I lost those I had sworn to protect through an inadeguacy of training on my part. I wish to rectify that issue so that I won't make the same mistakes again. And, becoming a Jedi has always been something of a dream I've had since the Outbound Project passed through my home system."

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 18th, 2003, 10:47:22 AM
Dasquian smiled – he remembered the Project this man spoke of, very well.

“In your opinion, what is a Jedi’s duty?”

Nequa Galos
Nov 18th, 2003, 11:24:12 AM
"To serve and protect, the same as any decent law enforcment agency. Something I've already sworn to do, even though I was chased into unfamiliar territory by a government that accused me of murder. Anyway, Jedi are also keepers of peace, whether it be by negotiation or by force if the situation truly requires it."

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 20th, 2003, 03:00:20 PM
“Then you understand that Jedi must sometimes face difficult situations, on the battleground for example, and are willing and able to live a life such as this?”

Nequa Galos
Nov 20th, 2003, 07:13:26 PM
"I was never willing to live in such a fashion. But what I chose to do, and the circumstances I've been in, have required such a life style. I still don't like the life style, but I have learned to adapt. If required, I will fly through a star to save those I've sworn to protect. If this is unacceptable do say so now so that I may continue my search to improve my training."

Dasquian Belargic
Nov 22nd, 2003, 04:55:19 AM
Dasquian smiled.

“That was a model answer, sir. It is with great pleasure that I welcome you to the ranks of the Greater Jedi Order. IF you do not already have residence on Coruscant, you may acquire a room in our living quarters. I would suggest also that you explore the grounds a little, as it may be some time before you are assigned a tutor. Master Yoghurts Bar and Grill is a good place to meet and learn more about your fellow Jedi – you should stop by there too.

Good luck, sir. May the Force be with you.”