PDA

View Full Version : Kid in the bar...(Open)

Valora Ashen
Nov 7th, 2003, 01:50:40 PM
The 3 year old girl Valora runs into the bar and grill after loosing her mother (Neyasha) about 5 min ago when she crawled into a pipe to small for her mother to catch her.

She starts to wander between the legs of the other parton looking at all that is at her hight.

Neyasha
Nov 7th, 2003, 01:54:13 PM
Neyasha enters the bar and grill only moment's behind her daughter Valora. She saw her enter the bar. As she hand over her weapons at the door she scans the room to see if she could see her daughter. But since the Bar is more crouded than normal, A 3 year old girl could be hard to see.

Valora Ashen
Nov 7th, 2003, 01:56:49 PM
Valora catches a glimps of her mother's boots, and realises that her mother has located where she went. So Valora ducks through the legs of the people around her and climbs under a table in the far back of the room away from the front door.

Rognan Dar
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:19:20 PM
Rognan's reading was disturbed when a little kid brushed up against his leg. He put down his Datapad and looked under the table. It was a little girl. He couldn't see who it was with her face looking the other way. But to the looks it all, it seemed like she was hidding from something.

"Hello there. Your a little young to be out on your own. Who are you hidding from?

Valora Ashen
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:24:06 PM
Valora looks up to see Rognan. She reconizes him from the med bay. She smiles up at him and waves, saying quietly...

"Hi Mr. Funny Face.... I hide from Mama..."

Rognan Dar
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:28:28 PM
Rognan was stunned for a moment as the name the girl used rang in his ear.

"Ah, so its you." He raised his head above the table and looked around. Then went back under.

"Should you be hidding from her? I'm sure she's worried about you."

Valora Ashen
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:32:56 PM
Valora gets an impish look on her face as she says...

"We play Hide and Seek! It okay! She not worried!"

Valora makes her way to the back of the booth up agenst the wall, so that Rognan's legs are blocking any view of her from the rest of the bar.

Rognan Dar
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:36:47 PM
Rognan held back the urge to laugh. Never having any siblings, Rog was not us to kids. Though he found them amusing, they could still be trouble some.

"And you think hidding behind my legs is going to keep her from finding you? Your mother is very smart. I dont think she'll be fooled by a pair of legs." He said so that the kid might think of a better hidding spot.

Valora Ashen
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:39:12 PM
"dare lots'a legs from me to Mama. She not find me..."

Valora does start to look around to see if there was a better place to hide...

Rognan Dar
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:41:25 PM
"Yes, thats seems to be true." He looked around the B&G, looking for Neyasha. She must still be toward the front, he told himself.

"Weeeeell, you could hide under my cloke. I dont think she would find you there."

Valora Ashen
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:44:03 PM
"Okay I! I hide!" She says as she ducks under Rognan's cloke.

Neyasha
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:50:16 PM
Neyasha hears a slight conversation over the noise between her daughter and someother person. after a little while she determines that the other voice is Rognan. This make her feal alittle better... At least she knows that her daughter is not with a Sith, or Dark Jedi.

After a few more moments of searching she sees Rognan in the back of the bar. She walks over to him. and says, knowing full well that Valora is under the table...

"Good day Rognan... Have you seen my daughter, Valora? you met her in the Med bay."

Rognan Dar
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:53:34 PM
"Why, yes. I have seen her, only moments ago."

Stay still and quiet, He said through telepathy to Valora.

"She is a little energetic. But I guess all kids are that way."

Neyasha
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:57:45 PM
Neyasha lets a small smiles breefly hit her face... He's playing along she thinks to herself

"I think all kids have too much energy... Did you see which way she whent?"

Rognan Dar
Nov 7th, 2003, 03:05:16 PM
"No I didn't. She seemed to have just disapeared when I looked away, kind of thing."

Rognan was smiling on the inside. It was hard to not lie and answer the questions. But he was thinking them up faster then he would have thought.

Neyasha
Nov 7th, 2003, 03:07:27 PM
"Do you think she may come back this way? And if so may I sit with you?"

Rognan Dar
Nov 7th, 2003, 03:13:18 PM
"She might. But she said that she was hidding and needed to find a better hidding spot. She said it was a game, and I dont like to break in.

but you are more then welcome to join me. I guess we never got properly introduced. I'm Rognan Dar, though you might have already figure that out. If you want, you can just call me Rog."

Neyasha
Nov 7th, 2003, 03:21:34 PM
Neyasha sits down with Rognan...

"I am Neyasha. I am pleased to meet you. Thank you again for helping me get to the medbay."

Rognan Dar
Nov 7th, 2003, 03:27:46 PM
"Well, I really didn't do anything to help. I just stood by and paniced. You would have been a goner if it wasn't for Terran. I dont really know what he did, but what ever it was bought us time."

Neyasha
Nov 7th, 2003, 03:33:16 PM
Neyasha noded...

"whoever put my bracelet on me and pressed the button, is the one who saved my life. With out that Terran would have killed me."

Rognan Dar
Nov 7th, 2003, 03:35:49 PM
"Well, that was Rena. By the way, what is that bracelet? I heard the ship say something about it but I can't remember."

Neyasha
Nov 7th, 2003, 03:49:20 PM
"When I was young my military did a number of enhancements to my body and mind. They were trying to make one person that could fight an army and win. I am the prototype. I am the first and hopefuly will be the last. One of the changes that was done to my body was to change my internal defences so that they would fight off Drug, contanaments, and forgien objects. It does it's best to counter the effects so that is I am hit with knock out gas I will only pass out for maybe a moment or two.

The problem I found when I started my training was that my body sees the force as an external durg, and does it's best to counter it's effects on my system. but the force does not give away to my modifactions, and thus they try harder to counter the effects. the two opposing forces fight, causing enough stress on my body that it starts to rip itself apart.

But those modifacations have a way to shut them off, so that my creators could fine tune my system with other chemicals and they would not be exterminated .

By injecting a patucalar man made hormone into my body, it allows me to be effected by any drugs that may effect you, and it also let me use the Force. So I maid a bracelet that would contain the hormone and I could inject it whenever I nead the Force to help me."

Rognan Dar
Nov 7th, 2003, 03:59:56 PM
"Thats very interesting. Was these 'enhancements' done volintary? did you want them to do it?

But what I understand about the Force is that it is all around us. IT is in everything and everyone. Thats how we can use it, of lift things. If this is so, wouldn't the Force then be a natural thing instead of a outside drug? It should already be inside of you and me."

Valora Ashen
Nov 7th, 2003, 04:02:22 PM
Valora giggles slightly from under the table... she thinks it's funny that Neyasha hasn't found her yet.

Neyasha
Nov 7th, 2003, 04:08:14 PM
"Yes the force is in us... But the effects that we as force-users can make it do to our bodies is an outside effect. Thoses effects that are not needed for our bodies to function, are what my body counteracts.

As for my modifacations.... I had no say in the matter. At the age of three my father sold me to my planets military for 20,000 Credits. I was kept in a cage and treated like a lab rat, and of the 45 children that were tested apon I was the only one that lived."

Neyasha pretends she didn't hear where the laugh came from...

"Did you hear something?"

Rognan Dar
Nov 7th, 2003, 04:20:43 PM
Shhh. Keep quiet.

"Yes I did. You see over there," He pointed to a couple at a table near by that were laughing. "That man just told a joke to her. And do you see over there," Pointing again to a group of people. "It sounds like their having a good time."

Neyasha
Nov 7th, 2003, 04:27:01 PM
"Very well... though I though it was closser than that."

Neyasha looks back at Rognan.

"So is there any other things you wish me to explane about myself?"

Rognan Dar
Nov 7th, 2003, 04:32:40 PM
"No. If you don't wish to talk about we dont have to. I was just trying to get it all straitened out." He went quiet and look a drink from his glass of water. He then glanced back at his datapad.

Neyasha
Nov 7th, 2003, 04:34:57 PM
"My past is my past... I have no problems explaning the to people. If you wish to ask me any more questions I will not object."

Rognan Dar
Nov 7th, 2003, 04:44:12 PM
"If your sure. Ok. So, if you were the only experiment that was a sucsess, then why are you here? Wouldn't that want to keep you and see how they did it?"

Valora Ashen
Nov 7th, 2003, 04:54:46 PM
Valora giggles again.

Neyasha
Nov 7th, 2003, 04:57:04 PM
"At the age of five I was put to work, killing and distroying what ever I was asked to. They even had me kill my mother, just to make sure that I was not emotionaly attched to my work. I was deamed a sucessful prototype at the age of ten, and the labs got funding to turn more children into things like me. By that time I had regained a small amount of my ability to tell right from wrong,which they removed from me during the modifactaions, and I knew that what they did to me was wrong. So I killed all the scienctists and distroyed all the equipment they used on me. I also read all the records of what the did and distroyed the records.

That is when I ran from my homeworld, bringing Audrie with me. and now the only record of what they did to me is in my head. That is Why I was kidnaped, that is why he made me talk. But the other copy of how I was made is flawed, so i still hold the only real copy of what was done. So they had no option to keep me there. Every person in the military that knew of the project, I killed before I left."

Neyasha looks at the table..

"I'm sure that the laughter was near this table... Are you sure you don't know what causes it?"

Rognan Dar
Nov 7th, 2003, 05:23:39 PM
"If you killed everyone then how do they know about you? The only way someone would know of something like that is if they heard something about your enhancements and also heard about what happpend to the place that made you. It is all confusing. I dont know how I'm going to figure anything out."

Rognan follows Neyasha gaze.

"Well, if there was anything hear, I'm sure we would see it, no?"

Neyasha
Nov 10th, 2003, 10:46:51 AM
"I only killed every body that knew about the project, not all the people that knew about me, or the fact that I killed a number of milatary lab workers. Many people heard about those and many have put one and one togeather and got two."

Rognan Dar
Nov 10th, 2003, 02:02:19 PM
"And then they got the two and added two and got four, in this case you. So you think that whoever it was that captured you is trying to make more like you?"

Neyasha
Nov 10th, 2003, 02:09:40 PM
"I see no other reason why they would give me days of intence pain and only ask me for the process required to reproduse the modifactions that were done to me, on to other people. If they just wanted me dead they would not have kept me alive or ask me questions about my modifactions."

Rognan Dar
Nov 10th, 2003, 02:13:20 PM
"But doesn't mean that they will make more like you. They could use that knowlege, if it wasn't flawed, and make something totally different. And worse."

Neyasha
Nov 10th, 2003, 02:18:53 PM
"Even more reasons why it is for the better that I gave faulty infromation. Unfortunaly due to that faulty information, many children will die slowly and painfuly as the try to recreate the modifactions."

Rognan Dar
Nov 10th, 2003, 02:22:04 PM
"Thats true. But whats going to happen once they find out thats its flawed, hmm? They might come back to get you, either to kill you or try and get back the information. And I dont think this time they are going to kill you untill they have it working correctly."

Neyasha
Nov 10th, 2003, 02:30:43 PM
"As long as the do not get my daughter, the information will be safe in my head. If they get her..... I don't know what I will do."

Rognan Dar
Nov 11th, 2003, 02:15:12 PM
"Well, thats a good thing she is here. With all the Jedi around, it shouldn't be a problem. But people are crafty and can always seem to find a way around us.

Speaking of which, where is your daughter?"

Neyasha
Nov 12th, 2003, 11:52:48 AM
"I think that my daughter would be hiding under your cloke under this table"

Rognan Dar
Nov 12th, 2003, 02:10:35 PM
Dang, He said to himself. I knew she would figure it out.

Rognan kept his face strait, not letting anything away. "Really? Under the table?" He said as he poked his head down there once again. "Are you there...Valora?"

Valora Ashen
Nov 12th, 2003, 02:26:50 PM
Valora Grins... knowing she had been found...

"No! I not Here!"

Rognan Dar
Nov 12th, 2003, 02:29:09 PM
"You see," He said smiling at Neyasha. "There isn't anyone down there. It must just be something your imagining."

Neyasha
Nov 12th, 2003, 02:37:59 PM
Neyasha Reaches under the table and pulls Valora out on to the seat next to her.

"Then if there is nobody down there then why did I find this?"

Rognan Dar
Nov 12th, 2003, 02:40:18 PM
Rognan looked at Valora and made a shocked face to make it seem like he didn't know she was there.

"You must have been invisible, huh? I thought that there was nothing under there."

Valora Ashen
Nov 12th, 2003, 02:48:01 PM
Valora hangs her head as she is pulled out from under the table, and laughs at Rognan when he seems shocked that she was hiding with him....

"You funny Mr. Funny Face!"

Neyasha
Nov 12th, 2003, 02:52:22 PM
Neyasha smiles slightly and shakes her head..

"You are lucky that I know you Rognan... Otherwise you would find me trying to make you put your head in you bum... I know you were just goofing around... but if I had the slightest hint of the Idea that you were trying to take my daughter away from me... You would not have been happy."

Rognan Dar
Nov 12th, 2003, 02:59:11 PM
Rognan really does looked shocked now.

"What? You thought that I....you thought I was going to....really? I don't see how you thought that I would ever do something like that...unless, under strict reprouch, that it was for her own safety. And I would not be happy at all, trying to get my face out of my bum."

Neyasha
Nov 12th, 2003, 03:03:58 PM
"I didn't think that you would, but if it had of been any other person in this bar that tryed that, I would not have been so nice. I know that you are A kind person. And I'm glad that Valora went to hid with you, not another person in the bar."

Rognan Dar
Nov 12th, 2003, 03:07:58 PM
"Well, I'm glad that I know you, too. This would not have been pretty otherwise, and I would be quite unhappy about the whole thing. But there is one thing you can be sure about; I will always make sure that this kid doesn't get away. Or into trouble, though I think thats impossible."

Neyasha
Nov 12th, 2003, 03:12:57 PM
"If you do come across her and Audrie, Wei, or Myself are not near, please do what you can to keep her there and see if one of us show up, and if we don't show up please bring her back to ether the the GJO Hanger or to My Room..Which is Room 332 in the GJO LQ."

Rognan Dar
Nov 12th, 2003, 03:16:52 PM
"Will do. And if I can't get into your room I'll just take her back to my place and keep her there until I get hold of you. If your ever to busy just let me know. I wouldn't mind watching her for as long as you need."

Neyasha
Nov 12th, 2003, 03:24:49 PM
"Thank you... I will keep you in mind if i ever nead a babysitter."

Valora Ashen
Nov 12th, 2003, 03:25:36 PM
"NOOO!! NO sit on me!"

Rognan Dar
Nov 12th, 2003, 03:27:37 PM
"Yeah, sure. But I think that I should go. I just finished putting all the information about your kidnapping and such into a presentation for the Council. I just need to give it to them now. Wish me luck! Its the first time I have gone to the Council by myself. I just hope I dont screw something up."

Neyasha
Nov 12th, 2003, 03:33:54 PM
"As I said in the Med Bay... If you wish me to speek with them as well I will go with you. I'm sure that you will do well, Just stay relaxed."

Rognan Dar
Nov 12th, 2003, 03:38:07 PM
"I'll try. Thanks again for your help and all. But I think that I will be able to do it on my own. See the two of you around." He said and smiled at the little girl. Then he stood up and turned in his empty glass at the counter and left the Bar.

Neyasha
Nov 12th, 2003, 03:43:07 PM
Neyasha waves to Rognan...Then looks down at her daughter..

"Now Valora, let us go back to Audrie and have a talk about you running off."

Neyasha picks up her daughter and leaves the Bar.