PDA

View Full Version : Time to Take a Breather....[complete]

Quay'Na Rakai
Nov 7th, 2003, 09:13:35 AM
She had returned, back to the Jedi way of life for now. Quay'Na Rakai felt as if she had a new purpose in life again as she silently walked the halls of the Jedi Order. She needed to relax, take a breather....be patient.

Quay'Na would do this because it was all part of who she was to become. Patience, after all was a virtue.

As of lately, patience hadn't been one of her better abilities, but since talking to Jedi Knight Helenias Evenstar, she would master it or at least attempt.

For right now, she headed to the Room of a Thousand Fountains one of her favorite rooms, when she needed to mediate or just truly relax, with no animals chattering. Just silence, or did she really want to be alone now? A friendly talk with someone could be as relaxing as well.

Quay'Na entered the room and took a deep breath, it had been a long while since she'd been in here and everytime it always seemed to fascinate her. She chose a particularly large fountain in the center of the room that one had to cross a few small foot bridges to get to. The Padawan sat down and removed her boots and socks and strethed out on her back in the soft grass. She closed her eyes and let the soothing sounds relax every muscle in her body.

Quay'Na remained in that subtle state until she felt someone watching her and opened her eyes.

Valora Ashen
Nov 7th, 2003, 11:31:09 AM
Valora had been left with her mother's ship Audrie while her mother was off doing some other things, but Valora wanted to looks around. Finally she managed to escape the ship and was now toddling through the halls.

She cam accross a room full of fountans, and saw somebody sitting near one. The 3 year old girl watches the lady for a little while and when she sees that she is not a threat, she runs at her and jums on the lady's back...

"Got You!" She say's giggling, and trying to wrestle Quay'na to the floor. But since she is only 3 years old, the chances of that are slim

Quay'Na Rakai
Nov 7th, 2003, 11:47:18 AM
Quay'Na had felt the young child's presence, but been reluctant to open her eyes until of course, the child chose to jump on her.

Laughing, Quay'Na plays along. "I guess you do, little one." She allowed the child to push her the rest of the way to the ground. It was a good game for the child and for Quay'Na it relaxed her, besides the Padawan loved any child. With a sigh, Quay looked at her. "What's your name, little one? And where's your parents?"

Valora Ashen
Nov 7th, 2003, 11:51:12 AM
She laughs as she gets Quay'na to the ground.

"I Valora.... Mama Busy.... I looking."

Valora starts to tickle Quay's sides.

Quay'Na Rakai
Nov 7th, 2003, 12:03:39 PM
It had become almost inspiring for her as children always seemed to take a liking to the young Padawan.

Quay'Na let out a laugh as Valora began to tickle her. Without a moments hesitation, the Padawan tickled the child's sides as well as the two broke out into laughter.

It kinda reminded her of what could've been with Jacoby, but the two hadn't been given the chance, but one day...

Once the tickle fight was over, Quay'Na looked at the girl. "Well, perhaps it would be a good idea for you to stay here, until your mama is finished doing whatever she's doing. Would you like to play? You name it, we'll play it." Quay'Na winked. "As long as no one can get hurt." She added quickly, she was good with kids.

Valora Ashen
Nov 7th, 2003, 12:09:06 PM
Valora smiles and laughs as the tickle war begins. After a good while they stop tickling each other. When she is asked what she wants to do, Valora Gets up gently slaps Quay'na's arm and says..

"Tag! You it!" she then goes to run arround the room away from Quay'na.

Quay'Na Rakai
Nov 7th, 2003, 12:15:59 PM
The Padawan stood and ran after Valora, but pretended like she couldn't catch her. "Oh my, you are just too quick, Valora." She walked slower and rounded another fountain.

Audrie X-4
Nov 7th, 2003, 12:26:20 PM
After a few moments of the game of Tag, a large (2' long, 2' wide, 1' thick) 4 leged spider like droid, with 2 pincer on the front, enters the room. It see's Valora, and quickly sprints at her grabbing her with one of it's claws. then a hologram it projected from the top of the droid showin a beautiful young lady that starts to talk to the child...

"Valora! You Mother left you with me! I did not say you could leave! Now Who taught you to open My airlocks?!"

Valora Ashen
Nov 7th, 2003, 12:28:43 PM
Valora screems as the droid picks her up, then hangs her head and pouts as she is chewed out.

"I sowy Awdrie... I be good! I play! Not bad! "

Audrie X-4
Nov 7th, 2003, 03:53:22 PM
The hologram then looks up at Quay'na...

"I'm sorry for this desturbance... I hope that Valora was not causing you trouble... She was supose to stay in the Hanger bay where I could watch her with ease.."

Valora Ashen
Nov 7th, 2003, 03:55:44 PM
Valora hangs her head and pouts some more..."Pweese Awdrie... I play?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Nov 7th, 2003, 04:03:31 PM
"No, not at all." Quay'Na shook her head. "I'm Quay'Na Rakai, Padawan learner. She found me and I thought it would be a good idea to keep her around here until someone found her. She's more than welcome to stay if she likes, I love children."

Audrie X-4
Nov 7th, 2003, 04:19:45 PM
"I am Audrie, Experimental Military Strike Craft Number Four, Designation 02044A. Also know as Audrie X-4. I am the central Computing system of this little girl's mother's ship."

Audrie lets go of Valora...

"I think she can stay for a little bit... but I will have to get her back to the GJO Hanger before her mother get's back there."

Valora Ashen
Nov 7th, 2003, 04:21:47 PM
when she is free of Audrie's claws she runs off to a shallow fountan, and goes to climb in....

Quay'Na Rakai
Nov 7th, 2003, 04:28:01 PM
Quay went after her. "Oh no, can't do that." She smiled as she lifted her up. "I'm Quay, shall we finish our tag?" She asked as she turned her around and sat her back down on the ground.

Valora Ashen
Nov 7th, 2003, 04:32:09 PM
Valora pouts for a moment, but then smiles, slaps Quay'na again... "You it!"

She then goes to run off again around the room.

Quay'Na Rakai
Nov 7th, 2003, 04:37:49 PM
Quay'Na let's Valora get a head start and then goes after her. The child is absolutely adorable and she is having fun spending time with her.

Valora Ashen
Nov 7th, 2003, 04:40:48 PM
After a few moments of running around the room Valora goes to head out in to the hall and she keeps running down the hall.

Quay'Na Rakai
Nov 7th, 2003, 04:51:12 PM
Quay'Na wasn't too keen on the idea, but figuring that as long as they aren't too far from the hangar, why not? She Force pushes her speed and is soon right beside Valora and then slowes to keep pace with her.

"Where ya going?" The Padawan asked.

Her bare feet barely making a sound as they made contact with the floor.

Yarden
Nov 7th, 2003, 04:57:34 PM
As Valora runs down the wall she is incountered by a giant cat. At lest giant to the kids view. It was a Wevicat or, for most people, a smarter then the average Panther. She was smart enough that, if she had the right voice and tounge, could speak to humans. But sadly, she didn't. So she just went around a did what she wanted.

As the kid came to face the Panther, Yarden was about to growl at it. She was not very nice about people invading her personal space. Seeing that it was just a kid, though, she subsided and just starred at the kid.

Valora Ashen
Nov 7th, 2003, 05:02:13 PM
Valora Skids to a halt, and screems as she comes face to face with the Wevicat.."Ahhhh, Don't eat me! Help! Help!"

Audrie X-4
Nov 7th, 2003, 05:10:11 PM
Audrie was not too worried about Valora running off again, but when she heard Valora screem, she runs as fast as the 4 leged droid would take her, to see what was going on. She comes around the courner and and places herself between Yaren and Valora. her holographic self looking down at the Wevicat.

"You don't want to hurt this child..."

Quay'Na Rakai
Nov 7th, 2003, 05:10:37 PM
Quay'Na quickly scoops up Valora and holds her protectively. "It's okay, Valora. Stay calm."

Quay'Na was not afraid of the Panther and quickly reached within herself and felt the Force. With careful ease, she touched the panther's mind connecting it to her own.

Hello, my friend. We mean you no harm. What is your name?

Rognan Dar
Nov 7th, 2003, 05:15:37 PM
Delete.....

Yarden
Nov 7th, 2003, 05:16:42 PM
The Panther tilts its head and looks at Quay. She had never felt this kind of comminication. It was a direct link to the others mind. Rognan had spoken to her telepathicaly, but this was different.

In it all, Yarden thought that this was quite amusing. She didn't expect people to freak out, at lest, not until she did somethin'. She just stood there and switched view from one person to the next, or in the case of the robot, from on human to a computer.

Quay'Na Rakai
Nov 7th, 2003, 05:28:49 PM
Perhaps, she was shy. Quay'Na tried again. I've not seen you around here, who is your owner?

Valora Ashen
Nov 10th, 2003, 01:53:09 PM
Valora continues to slowly back away from Yarden..

Quay'Na Rakai
Nov 10th, 2003, 08:55:54 PM
Quay'Na sees that Valora is scared, so she finally shrugs. "Very well. We'll just be leaving then, go about your business."

She takes a hold of Valora's hand and starts leading her back towards the Room of a Thousand Fountains.

Yarden
Nov 11th, 2003, 02:05:16 PM
Yarden was attempting to stare down the hologram. Neither side would have one. But see was interested in the little spider like droid, and she wondered why people would be afraid of her. She didn't do anything...yet. Now that Quay's back was turned, she whispered a thought to her.

Rognan

Quay'Na Rakai
Nov 11th, 2003, 04:55:06 PM
Quay'Na stopped and turned around, the panther had spoken. Easing herself back into it's mind, she spoke softly.

Rognan Dar, yes I've heard of him. And you are?

Yarden
Nov 12th, 2003, 01:53:35 PM
It doesn't rrreally matterrr, does it?

The R's sounded like a purr with the faintest of the real sound. Yarden started to walk slowly toward Quay, trying to be as intimidating as she could with just her presence.

Quay'Na Rakai
Nov 12th, 2003, 03:55:13 PM
Quay was having none of it. She stepped in front of the droid and Valora and crossed her arms in front of her chest.

I would think so. But, if you're not willing to talk that's fine as well. But, I will not allow you to scare or hurt this child.

Yarden
Nov 12th, 2003, 04:04:55 PM
I was not trrrying to scarrre anyone. I have nothing against the child, you should be thankful. You should have seen what I did to the last perrrson that got a little to close forrr his own good.

Quay'Na Rakai
Nov 12th, 2003, 08:41:55 PM
Well, if I note correctly, it is you who is approaching us and if you get too close and seem threatening to the child, you may lost a paw to my lightsabre. So, I wouldn't get too close, your paw wouldn't be the first, my friend. Quay stood her ground, no animal was going to get the best of her by a long shot.

Audrie X-4
Nov 13th, 2003, 12:44:49 PM
Audrie keeps Valora moving back towards the Room of a Thousand Fountains, as the Spider droid extends a small holdout blaster.

Yarden
Nov 14th, 2003, 02:25:50 PM
Those arrre strrrong worrrds. And if I note corrrectly, the girrrl rrran into me.

Out of the corner of her eye, Yarden saw the droid pull a weapon out. Thinking better then to growl at it, she stayed calm.

And it would be unwise to pull weapons out on me. I don't take kindly to weapons. I would hate to have to take a rrratherrr violent aprrouch in front of the girrrl.

Quay'Na Rakai
Nov 14th, 2003, 03:49:50 PM
Weapon? Quay's sabre was still on her belt. She turned and saw the droid's weapon. "Umm, Audrie, it maybe a good idea to put the blaster away. She's not going to hurt anyone."

Yarden
Nov 15th, 2003, 12:05:43 AM
Getting tired of standing in one place, Yarden sits on her hunches and waits for the blaster to be put away. If not...it wouldn't be pretty.

Audrie X-4
Nov 19th, 2003, 11:39:12 AM
The hologram of Audrie looks down at the Wevcat then back up at Quay'na... The blaster then retracts back into the driod..

"If you are wrong, and this creture proves to be hostile.. I will extend it again, and if I Must use it to protect Valora... I will."

Yarden
Nov 19th, 2003, 02:55:44 PM
Please...tell herrr that I do not rrreaspond to thrrreats. They will get herrr no wherrre. She said as she started, once again, to walk. This time in the direction of the Thousand Fountains room.

Maybe a betterrr spot forrr converrrsation would be betterrr.

She past the robot and the girl without looking at them, in order to not seem threatening.

Valora Ashen
Nov 21st, 2003, 10:34:47 AM
Valora backs off to the wall as Yarden walks past them... The look on her face is more of caution then fear now, but the fear is still there.

Quay'Na Rakai
Nov 21st, 2003, 03:47:37 PM
Once Yardan passes the three of them and wonders into the Room of a Thousand Fountains, Quay'Na kneels down by Audrie and Valora. "It's ok, I've spoken to the Weicat with my mind. It's not here to hurt anyone, we seemed to have startled it more than it startled us. It merely wants to talk," she looked at the droid. "Audrie, if you think the situation is too threatening maybe you should take Valora back to your ship. I don't know this Weicat and I'm not sure what to expect out of it. It's up to you."

Audrie X-4
Nov 25th, 2003, 11:43:19 AM
Audrie has her hologram nod to Quay, then looks down at Valora.

"Come on Valora, let's head back to the hanger."

She then looks up at Quay

"Thank you for playing with Valora and keeping her happy till I caught up with her."

Valora Ashen
Nov 25th, 2003, 11:44:36 AM
Valora pouts...

"No want go! Want Play!"

Quay'Na Rakai
Nov 25th, 2003, 04:04:51 PM
Quay'Na stays kelt down so she's at eye level with Valora. "Oh, sweetie, I'd love to play and I had so much fun. I'll tell ya what, why don't you come to the main garden upstairs in two hours and I can introduce you to some of my animal friends..." She looked at Audrie. "That is, if that's alright. I'd love to spend more time with her."

Rognan Dar
Nov 25th, 2003, 10:59:59 PM
At this time Rognan entered the wall where the little group was staying. He was looking for Yarden, his Wevicat, when she all of a sudden left on her own. Coming arond the corner, he saw the group and spoke out to them.

"Well, hello there. What is all this about. Ah! Yarden. There you are."

Audrie X-4
Dec 3rd, 2003, 04:20:11 PM
Audrie's hologram nods ...

"It should be alright if we meet you in the garden in two hours."

Audrie looks at Rognan...

"This Feline was frightning Valora."

Rognan Dar
Dec 3rd, 2003, 04:22:43 PM
"Yarden?"

He looks toward his cat and saw on her face that this was true.

"I'm sure she didn't do it intentionally. It was most likely that she's not use to seeing a Wevicat wondering the LQ."

Quay'Na Rakai
Dec 3rd, 2003, 04:36:42 PM
"Not many of us are..." She looked at Rognan and knew she'd seen him before, but for the life of her couldn't remember where.

Valora Ashen
Dec 3rd, 2003, 04:39:42 PM
Valora looks up at Rognan

"Kitty Scary! kitty Want eat me! "

Rognan Dar
Dec 3rd, 2003, 04:46:51 PM
"No. She's not going to eat you. She doesn't like to eat humaniods. Not unless she hasn't eaten in days. But dont worry, I feed her everyday."

Rognan looked over to the...real...female and also knew her from somewhere. Though, the image was foggy of where, but he knew that they come across eachother before.

"I'm Rognan by the way." He said as he stretched out his hand to Quay.

Quay'Na Rakai
Dec 4th, 2003, 03:47:30 AM
Quay'Na shook his hand with a smile. "Quay'Na Rakai, it's nice to meet you, Rognan. I have been communicating with your Wevicat, it's a beautiful animal."

Yarden
Dec 4th, 2003, 05:39:31 PM
Yarden walked up next to Rognan and sat down, almost landing on his foot. She then rubbed her head on her masters leg.

Thanks you, miss Rrrakai.

Rognan Dar
Dec 4th, 2003, 05:41:54 PM
"Yes. She is a beauty. Not only is she graceful and beautiful, but also strong and cunning. She is true a a wonderful animal. And wouldn't hurt anyone unless she ws protecting me or stopping someone else from hurt another."

Quay'Na Rakai
Dec 5th, 2003, 07:41:52 AM
Quay'Na smiled and looked down at Yarden. "You're most welcome, Yarden. Well, we were just getting around to that, Rognan. It seemed we rather startled her for a few moments."

Valora Ashen
Dec 8th, 2003, 12:45:21 PM
Valora waves goodbye as Audrie goes to take her out of there.

"Bye Lady! Bye Kitty! Bye Mr Funny Face!"

Quay'Na Rakai
Dec 8th, 2003, 03:45:46 PM
"Bye, sweetie! I'll see you in a couple of hours!" Quay'Na replied as she waved to them. She then brought her attentions back to Rognan and raised an eyebrow. "Mr. Funny Face?" She asked. "I don't see anything funny about your face."

Rognan Dar
Dec 9th, 2003, 06:52:51 PM
Rognan waves to the kid as they two leave the area.

"You know how kids are. They just think up of the funniest things," he said while scratching the back of his head, even though there was no itch. "It was about the first thing she said to me, I think. And now, thats what she has always called me since."

Quay'Na Rakai
Dec 9th, 2003, 07:07:55 PM
"Poor you," she smiled. 'I was about to go into the Room of a Thousand Fountains, care to join me?"

Rognan Dar
Dec 9th, 2003, 07:19:39 PM
"Yeah, sure. We should take the time to get better acquainted."

Rog and Yarden followed Quay into the room. He had never seen this place before. With all his wondering, you would have thought thta he would have ran into it at lest once. It was quite a site to see. The room sounded like a great echo. The sound was, in a way, flowing. I bunch of the same sound clashing with eachother making it a beautiful melody. But if you tried to pick out just one fountain you would run into the sound of the others.

"Wow," was all he could say.

Quay'Na Rakai
Dec 9th, 2003, 07:26:05 PM
"Yeah, that about covers it. I love this room, it's so peaceful. A perfect place to be when one wants to relax or meditate. I come here a lot, especially lately." She said as she sat down on one of the ledges of the fountains and gazed over its gentle waters.

"So, where do you hang out a lot?"

Rognan Dar
Dec 9th, 2003, 07:31:39 PM
"Well...most the B&G. Usually just go there to read. I know what your thinking. Why would someone go to a bar to read, eh? Must be noisy, right? And thats the point. Sometimes I like it when its loud. Or at lest I don't like it when its quiet. You might even see it as a training thing, too. Its a kind of mental strengthening, consintrating on reading when the ears pick up so many sounds that the humaniod nature to see whats making them."

Quay'Na Rakai
Dec 9th, 2003, 07:36:14 PM
Quay nodded. "Yes, I used to hang out there quite a lot myself and do some reading, but I've not done that in quite some time with the death threat against me. You just never knwo when Sanis Prent is going to show up. He's quite the sneaky one. So, I only go out every once in a while to meet my boyfriend. I'm in good hands when I'm with him, he wouldn't let anything happen to me."

Rognan Dar
Dec 9th, 2003, 07:41:34 PM
"You would never have thought that the bar could be so useful to a Jedi. Besides getting drunk. And, if you don't mind my asking, who is your boyfriend?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Dec 9th, 2003, 07:49:51 PM
"His name is Anthony Scott, there is no other man that I could love. I believe that one day, we shall marry even." She smiled.

"How about you, is there anyone special in your life, Rognan?"

Rognan Dar
Dec 10th, 2003, 03:25:14 PM
"There are many people in my life that are special. They all have a place somewhere in my heart. But what I think you ment was if I had a girlfriend, hmm? The answer to that is, no. I have a close relationship with a someone that I care about, but I would not want to put it as a 'boyfriend, girlfriend' thing. I feel the same way about dating. Whats the point of it? Couldn't you get to know eachother without rushing into something like 'dating' and still find out all that you can from someone?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Dec 10th, 2003, 08:41:16 PM
Quay'Na shrugged. "I suppose so. But, I like the dating mode, I guess it's to each his own. I met Anthony away from the B&G and we immediately clicked. It was the strangest thing, but then I broke it off from him for a few weeks. We had some personal dilemna's suddenly appear and I didn't even want to try."

She looked down at the water. "So, I turned my back on him and left him, it was one of the hardest things I had ever done. But, a few weeks later, I was just wondering the streets and I found him, out of the blue. I don't even really know how, but I believe it was the Force, pulling us back together and we've been together ever since."

Rognan Dar
Dec 11th, 2003, 03:21:37 PM
"Amazing thing the Force. Sometimes you wonder how things all fall together, and then you think of the Force and everything comes into view. If you think about it...if you think that everything is the way the Force guides it to be, then it seems like you have no will of your own, right?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Dec 11th, 2003, 08:28:33 PM
Quay'Na nodded. "Yes, it can seem that way, very much so. But, isn't that what we are supposed to do, follow the wills and the ways of the Force...that's what separates us from everyone else. We are to be fixed in one side, the lighter side. But, there are sometimes...." She didn't finish, she just took her thought's back to the fountains.

Rognan Dar
Dec 12th, 2003, 02:56:46 PM
"Its not just the force users that are guided through the force. The force is in everything and everyone. People just don't know that. And since we do it makes it seem like its only us. But everyone has the force in them, most just don't know how to use it."

Rognan leans over, looking into the reflection oh his face. Reaching out a hand, he stuck a fingure in the water. The water was cold, just like he expected.

"But there are sometimes when even the light can be snuffed out by the dark," completing Quay's sentence.

Quay'Na Rakai
Dec 12th, 2003, 03:27:54 PM
"Yes," Quay'Na agreed. "There are those times. Or they can get caught in a grey area, between both points."

Rognan Dar
Dec 13th, 2003, 01:23:31 PM
"Which at that point rips that person apart..." his voice trailing off. Sitting on the side of the fountain he looks around the room absentmindedly.

Quay'Na Rakai
Dec 13th, 2003, 06:21:36 PM
Quay'Na thought about this. The grey area is the Lost. She blocked her thoughts, just in case. It was indeed the Lost, a place where she would soon be.

Looking at Rognan she asked lightly. "Do you believe in a grey area, Rog? A place where dark and light both exist?"

Rognan Dar
Dec 15th, 2003, 03:57:35 PM
"I don't know. I don't see how someone could stand it. Trying to be good and bad at the same time? It wouldn't be as if they are in the middle as much as going between each of them. You don't fall to the dark side, and your not converted to the light. It might be possible, but I know I couldn't do it."

Quay'Na Rakai
Dec 16th, 2003, 04:13:56 AM
Quay'Na shrugged. "I don't know one with the right background, I think could live quite happily. It would be a much different path than the Light Jedi. Being aas such with a little more allowance beyond the rules, I think."

Rognan Dar
Dec 16th, 2003, 03:08:46 PM
"Yes, I guess that all that matters. People like rules. It keeps them in line and limits what they are aloud to do. But everyone always wants to go beyound the rules, to be above them. I guess their are some that just can't live under rules."

Quay'Na Rakai
Dec 16th, 2003, 08:05:34 PM
"I suppose not, Rognan. There are times...when I feel that way. Like I just want to run wild and let the wind whip through my hair and not care what I do." She sighed slightly. "Don't you ever have that feeling?"

Rognan Dar
Dec 17th, 2003, 02:43:39 PM
"Well, I am not one to break rules, but I do. Even when I try my hardest to keep them I still break them. No one is able to keep all the rules. But sometimes I do wish that I could just do things, at times, on my own without asking first. And thats how one falls from the light. When they build up thoughts like this the only thing thats going to come from it is actions which, in turn, could lead one to the Dark side."

Quay'Na Rakai
Dec 19th, 2003, 03:28:25 PM
Quay agreed. "Yes, but if one knows just how far ones actions are truly allowed, they wouldn't fall to the Darkside. They could manage to stay within the 'grey area' so to say."

Quay'Na depended on that 'grey area' and talking about it, helped her keep within it's limits more often than not.

Rognan Dar
Dec 20th, 2003, 04:24:28 PM
"I suppose one could be able to. But I don't know...and I don't really care to find out. I would rather stay as close to the light as I could, know what I could become if I straied from it..."

Quay'Na Rakai
Dec 20th, 2003, 04:29:21 PM
Quay'Na nodded. "That is understandable, but the 'grey area' is an interesting point to remember." She'd never forget it...once she got there.

Well, enough of that, what let's talk a bit about you. Like where you're from."

Rognan Dar
Dec 21st, 2003, 05:53:15 PM
"I'm from the planet Lorrd. I left my planet when I was about sixteen, searching for the order. But I didn't know that I was looking for it at the time. It kind of found me, in a sense."

Quay'Na Rakai
Dec 22nd, 2003, 08:02:15 PM
"Wow, now that is quite a way to come here. Do you have famliy back on Lorrd?"

Rognan Dar
Dec 23rd, 2003, 01:49:26 PM
"Just my mother and father. They work really hard. Didn't quite have time to spend it with me. One of the reason why I left and found myself here.

What about you? Where are you from?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Dec 24th, 2003, 07:42:07 PM
"I was born on Ralltiir, but then my parents divorced and separated my twin sister and I. I went with my mother, but she gave me up for adoption and I was taken to Corellia and adopted by the Rakai family. Where I was raised until I was fourteen, when I was taken on by Master Ira Valko...another long story....I won't bore you with. S few months agp, though my real dad, Cordell Le'Kray and my twin, Yasmin located me and...it's been quite a change in my life to actually know my real family."

Rognan Dar
Dec 25th, 2003, 02:39:02 PM
"I bet it would. I didn't get along well with my parents. They just never had the time for me...

So where is your family now? Is your twin her at the order?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Dec 25th, 2003, 08:02:28 PM
Quay'Na nodded. "Yes, she was accepted about a month ago, but unfortunately, I've not talked to her for a couple of weeks. We're kinda at odd ends right now."

Rognan Dar
Dec 26th, 2003, 12:15:54 AM
"I think it would be great to have a family member with you, also becoming a Jedi. Whats going on between you, if you don't mind me asking?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Dec 26th, 2003, 05:40:23 AM
"She doesn't like my boyfriend...well, my fiancee." She smiled and showed him the dazzling ring on her finger.

"I don't know why, she practically hates him. Well, I suppose I kinds know why, but it't no reason to act the way she does towards him." She toned it down a bit. "He's a pirate."

Rognan Dar
Dec 26th, 2003, 02:10:13 PM
"Aw...I could see how that could make one act in such a way. But is he a respectible pirate? Not all pirates are throut cutting villians. Yes, they may break the law, but who knows when you might need someone like that."

Quay'Na Rakai
Dec 27th, 2003, 11:47:57 AM
"He is a very respectable pirate and he's very good to me." Quay'Na answered with a nod.

"I couldn't imagine my life without him now."

Rognan Dar
Dec 27th, 2003, 11:51:28 AM
"Well...if he makes you feel that way I guess I can't say anything about it. Its not my business after all. I hope that you two will be happy together. Just one word of advice: don't follow him and become a pirate," he said in a joking manner.

Quay'Na Rakai
Dec 27th, 2003, 11:57:53 AM
Quay laughed. "Oh, no worries there, Rog. He respects my life's work as I respect his and that is what is making us so compatible. It is just so strange how things just click when we're together, I hope you find that yourself one day. You'll know when you've found the right girl."

Rognan Dar
Dec 29th, 2003, 12:39:36 PM
"I hope so. I have never been to great on...attachment. Hardly ever felt wanted or loved, when I was a kid. The only person, well, feline that was ever there for me was Yarden. Had her since she was a cub. We both grew up with one another."

Quay'Na Rakai
Dec 29th, 2003, 01:40:46 PM
"That's terrible, Rog. That truly is. My dad was the greatest while I was growing up, always teaching me things about the insides and outsides of ships. He always made learning fun and that was how I learned to love being a pilot and working on any ship I could get my hands on."

Rognan Dar
Dec 31st, 2003, 02:22:19 PM
"That sound interesting. I wouldn't have minded learning about ships and space. Its never really been something I have been good at. My parents were teachers of the traditional kenetic language of Lorrd...in other words, the taught how to read body language and such. So I was learning quite a bit of it before I left. But since I left, it seems to not be as strong as when I used it everyday."

Quay'Na Rakai
Jan 1st, 2004, 09:15:05 AM
Well, that is understandable. I've not worked on a ship in sometime, but I'm sure it'd come back to me. I piloted one not to long ago and that was great. Seems strange how things just come back to you in an instant with somethings, longer with others."

Rognan Dar
Jan 1st, 2004, 02:12:33 PM
"Its a amazing thing, the brain. Sometimes it lets you down when you need it most and remember stuff when you don't need it."

(OOC: Do you want to rap this thread up? I'm lossing ideas on what to talk about.)

Quay'Na Rakai
Jan 1st, 2004, 02:43:41 PM
OOC- Sounds good!!

IC:

Quay'Na smiled as she glanced down at her chrono. "Well, I hate to rush off but, I've got some things to go do before I meet Valora in the main garden. So, I'd better get going. It was nice meeting you, Rognan. I'm sure we'll talk again soon."

She looked down at Yarden. It was nice talking you too, Yarden.

Rognan Dar
Jan 2nd, 2004, 03:03:54 PM
"Yeah, it was good to talk to you. Maybe we can do it again some time. I must be going too. Have many things that I can do today. See ya around!"

With that, Rog and Yarden left the room and headed off down one of the many hallways.