PDA

View Full Version : It's the "Who wants to try and be superior to a Death-Shadow" thread...

imported_J'ktal Anajii
Nov 7th, 2003, 06:15:06 AM
Okay folks, step right up and open those ears. I'm about to offer you a once, or twice, or maybe a few times in a lifetime offer. The chance to take on your very own Nehantite padawan.

But wait, isn't Sejah already taken, you say? Yes, of course he is, but that's not the fellow Ive got up for grabs.

Due to his terminal delinquincy, Sage Hazzard has surrendered all rights to stay in my good graces, and I'm dropping him like a hot rock covered in spikes. So, that leaves J'ktal Anajii, everybody's favorite self-centered prick and master of a bunch of trade up for grabs.

J'ktal is a Death-Shadow, an eliete fighter, spy, and diplomat. He's got an extremely dry sense of humor which hardly surfaces, or goes right over your head, he's a royal prick, hard to please or impress, is better than James Bond, and is nearly impossible to try and teach because he already knows everything. Well, everything he thinks is worthwhile.

Don't expect pleasant conversations, talks about boyhood games, or a nice, cheery disposition. He is gray in color, and darker in spirit, but, is one of my most complex characters.

I don't ask J'ktal to be taken on lightly. There is much to him that will have to be worked out, and many parts of his behavior that will probably not be tolerated in the Order, but that will not dissuade him.

If you would like to take J'ktal as a padawan, or have any comments or questions, please voice all that here. I will be happy to answer all that I can.

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 7th, 2003, 09:13:45 AM
You know, even though I posted in the thread that Wei's schedule was busy, I might take you anyway cause I think it might be a learning experience for both J'ktal and Wei.

Wei, the ever-cheerful, ever-laidback, affable sort of person

vs

J'ktal, the ever-serious, ever-stuck up, work-oriented sort of Nehanite.

I'm definitely interested.

Falcon Gyndar
Nov 7th, 2003, 12:23:17 PM
I'm interested. I've got room. My only padawan's busy with RL...and well, Hmm. Put my entry in the prize box, hmm?

Sejah Haversh
Nov 7th, 2003, 05:31:45 PM
Thanks Wei and Falcon. My only concern is that I know very, very little about you, Falcon. I know you;ve been around for quite some time, and are respected by the olde guarde, but I would like to chat with you a little bit before agreeing to it. I just want to make sure that it won't be too severe of a personality clash.

Falcon Gyndar
Nov 7th, 2003, 05:41:37 PM
Hmm. That's a decent concern, friend. Yes, we'll have a chat if you like... Although, I'm sure I can handle it.

imported_J'ktal Anajii
Nov 8th, 2003, 01:37:37 AM
Okay I'll drop you a PM.