PDA

View Full Version : About Me...

Xazor Elessar
Nov 6th, 2003, 04:33:37 PM
Okay, this note is for everyone who keeps writing to me after a day of me not replying to a thread: you need to learn some patience and soon because the more you PM me about replying to a thread, the more I'll stay away from it because if it feels like I'm being pressured and the thread is turning into work, I won't feel like doing it and it'll slip by the wayside.

Okay, this note is for everyone who keeps writing to me after a few days of me not replying to a thread: you guys deserve an apology, and I'm sorry I haven't replied.

The reason for all of this:

I just got a job and I just got accepted to the college of my choice, so I'm just a tad bit busy everyone.

For group A: I will get to all of those threads when I can.
For group B: I will reply to these threads first because they have been let go for longer.

Now, so everyone knows -- it's going to take me a while to catch up, but have patience. I am only one person with two hands and extremely limited time now. Work has me scheduled everynight this week except for tonight, but I still have school work to do. These boards are not my life, people, it's only a game and I don't really care how long you've been waiting for me to reply -- it's only a game, and they're only pretend stories. If you can't understand that RL comes first, you need to have your mental status evaluated because honestly, in the time I've spent writing this to you all, I could have been doing much more useful things but I wanted to get you off my back.

I will reply when I can -- not this second and maybe not even today. Maybe not even for a week, okay? That's how busy I am now. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. If you don't like this friendly post, I'm sorry -- it was not meant to upset or offend anyone -- I'm just tired of the daily PM's of, "Why aren't you replying? I've been waiting for a day!" OMG, a whole frelling day! *Le sigh* This is my time to breath, I'll be back in action when I'm not so bogged down.

Cya...

Xaz' and any other assorted characters you have knowledge of. :)

Leten Snat
Nov 6th, 2003, 04:43:35 PM
I'm sorry if My pm's were bugging you.. I've only sent two and they were like 4-5 day's apart... I'm glad that you got a job and your in school... Now that I know what going on I'll only PM you after a week or two of nothing... I'm in no hurry, I was just getting woried...

Sorry again :)

Xazor Elessar
Nov 6th, 2003, 04:46:49 PM
It wasn't you I was bugged about, dude -- there are several others outside of you who won't leave me alone, day after day. I get on here, check my PM's and then either go to work or go to sleep. I don't have time for much else until I have a day off. *shrugs* I just want everyone to understand this. :)

Droo
Nov 6th, 2003, 04:51:36 PM
I understand how you feel, many a time and oft have I felt like I'm working when I'm typing up a post rather than doing something recreational. That's when I stop typing and leave it until I feel like doing it. I roleplay for me, no-one else, and roleplaying is not an obligation. So here's some huggles for the Xaz-bab and here's some congratulations on getting into your college of choice. :D

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 6th, 2003, 04:55:27 PM
*Tackle Wookie Huggles Xazor*

Just take your time and every time somebody feals like their nagging you, just put the to the back of the line.

Rognan Dar
Nov 6th, 2003, 04:58:40 PM
*huggles Xaz*

I dont really know how it feels. I dont have a job and school hasn't been that hard. But I do know that it is hard. All I can say is keep up the good work and dont worry about posting and such. RL comes first. I have seen this many times when I first join. When I was a impacient little n00b. Somtimes all that it takes is a gentle way of saying that your busy. Which you have done.

Take care of yourself. And may the Force be with you. :D

Marcus Telcontar
Nov 7th, 2003, 02:27:28 AM
Originally posted by Dru
I understand how you feel, many a time and oft have I felt like I'm working when I'm typing up a post rather than doing something recreational. That's when I stop typing and leave it until I feel like doing it. I roleplay for me, no-one else, and roleplaying is not an obligation. So here's some huggles for the Xaz-bab and here's some congratulations on getting into your college of choice. :D

Repeated for great truth.

I'll wait.... always have. You do as you wish first :)

River Kincaid
Nov 7th, 2003, 05:23:14 AM
I'll wait as well, you know me. I'm always around, usually....:D

Take care!!!! Hugs, River

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 7th, 2003, 12:22:09 PM
Take time to do things that you need to do irl first. My thread can wait and I'll put off starting another thread where I have Natia talk to you about how she's feeling about a certain boy.

*pushes Leten out of thread for a moment*

Congrats on getting the job and for getting into the college of your choice.

Charley
Nov 7th, 2003, 12:29:38 PM
Good luck with your job and school.

Next time please keep issues regarding Private Messages with other parties to PM if at all possible.