PDA

View Full Version : Starting an RP...(permission needed)

Lion El' Jonson
Nov 5th, 2003, 08:28:22 PM
I thought up an RP last night, and its actually got a kinda cool idea.

Does anybody know the story of the Chu'unthor? It was a giant Jedi Training Cruiser that crashed on Dathomir. Luke recovered some datacards from it later and they helped him establish his Jedi Academy. Good story, as far as I'm concerned.

However, I've sorta wondered what happened to the other Jedi Training Cruisers. There's mention of more than one ship, so I think it'd be odd for them to just disappear.

Logically, I concluded that the other Cruisers were hunted down by Emperor Palpatine during his Jedi Purge and destroyed. However, I thought up a nice backstory behind the escape of one cruiser, and where it is now. Lion would stumble upon this information during a search through an Ubiqtorate archive, or something, and (hopefully) the Jedi Council would give him permission to go try and locate this lost cruiser, presumably to try and retrieve any artifacts or information from the ship.

I'd like to know if this would fly, and if anybody'd like to join this RP.

~Lion~

Morgan Evanar
Nov 5th, 2003, 08:32:26 PM
Sounds very cool. My plate is full right now though, and I just can't write anything right now.

Zeke
Nov 5th, 2003, 10:14:25 PM
Zeke's adoptive family has a ship that could aid with the search/rescue/delivery of ancient Jedi artifacts. It'll cost ya though...Zeke's dad doesn't do freebies. Whether or not his family is dragged into it, Zeke's there. This just sounds like too much fun.

Alpha
Nov 5th, 2003, 10:57:27 PM
Satine could use his personal ship too! :) I'm in! :D Great idea, btw.

Rognan Dar
Nov 5th, 2003, 11:27:09 PM
I would love to come. Maybe I could hitch a ride with Zeke. :D

imported_Kanji
Nov 6th, 2003, 06:03:15 AM
Excellent idea! Would be cool if I could hitch a ride ^_^

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 6th, 2003, 01:41:26 PM
Neyasha, would be willing to go in The Audrie X-4 if people want her to go with them.

Lion El' Jonson
Nov 6th, 2003, 09:38:43 PM
Awesome. Thanks for all of the support. I'll be posting the thread in the Roleplaying forum soon, and we'll go form there.

Thanks for all the transportation offers. I think we'll use everybody's spacecraft to transport the artifacts, but I'm thinking we take in a GJO stealth shuttle to the site...to avoid triggering automated weapons, or something. :lol

Ace McCloud
Nov 6th, 2003, 09:48:53 PM
I'd love to come too. Smugglers could probably be of use too, I know some that could help out maybe =P

Kelt Simoson
Nov 7th, 2003, 01:02:35 AM
Kelts game Lion :)

Lion El' Jonson
Nov 7th, 2003, 03:06:17 AM
Thread is up! :D

http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32991

Have fun!

~Lion~

Wei Wu Wei
Nov 7th, 2003, 09:16:07 AM
Ok! I'm in, too. Is it ok if I just post that Wei has already been hanging out with Lion on his ship? Cause I can't see any other way about it.

Zeke
Nov 7th, 2003, 10:48:40 AM
I set Zeke on Lion's ship when I posted as Jhony (Zeke's father and owner of the Happy Child. If you want some adversity, Lion, Zeke's got another set of family that're pirates I could use to heckle you.

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 7th, 2003, 11:00:44 AM
Neyesha And Audrie X-4 will come in after you leave hyperspace. Audrie is the ship if you didn't know, and she is very capable of evading sensors. Audrie was designed to do fast Hit and Fade misions. Plus you never know when a ship with a mind of it's own will come in handy.

imported_Kanji
Nov 7th, 2003, 03:01:48 PM
I'll post soon, not now. Too late ^_^; *zips*

Lion El' Jonson
Nov 7th, 2003, 07:40:45 PM
:lol

Alright, everything looks good.

Wei, that's fine, I'm glad to have you aboard. As for the pirates, Zeke...

I dunno. We're in a region of space that's not often travelled...

Wait a second, this does sound like a pirate hangout. I think we could think up something useful for those pirates. Maybe we're forced out of hyperspace, and the only way we escape is through a blind hyperspace jump? Say, one that emerges near the Chu'Keplor? :D

imported_Kanji
Nov 7th, 2003, 09:17:04 PM
This plot is starting to remind me of 'Event Horizion'! :D

Lion El' Jonson
Nov 8th, 2003, 06:51:49 AM
Heh-heh! Yeah, it is starting to bear a strange resemblance.

Oh well, let's go with the flow. Maybe I'll actually finish an RP for once. :lol

Zeke
Nov 8th, 2003, 09:02:31 PM
If I decide it's starting to bomb, there WILL be pirates, Lion. >D So don't let it fall off the first page!

Lion El' Jonson
Nov 10th, 2003, 06:05:15 AM
It won't, oh great and powerful Zeke.

Believe me, you call it: It starts to bomb, call in Teh Pirates! (Of the Caribbean...yeah, bad joke, I know...:lol)

Zeke
Nov 10th, 2003, 02:31:43 PM
I'll have Old Man Saska stagger about and say "Savvy" when he wants to know if you understand. ::rolleyes No, there will be no Pirates of the Carribean references here.

Lion El' Jonson
Nov 12th, 2003, 05:31:51 PM
:lol

Well, it's sorta fair game now. Charlie asked if he could come in with the Cizerack Hunter Forces, and I agreed. If we end up with a firefight, it'd probably give away our location to pirates. And then, I think it'd be believable for your evil relatives to pop in.