PDA

View Full Version : Icy Conditions

Kale
Nov 4th, 2003, 10:51:58 PM
I feel like developing some of Kale's backstory... so here we go. The setting is Kuwaruk Re, an all-but-abandoned asteroid mining outpost. The situation is described in the opening post in the RP forum; if you have any more questions about it, feel free to ask.

This RP is open to just about any sort of character--lightsider, darksider, scoundrel, speculator, imperial, what have you--you just need a fairly good reason for being there. It's a regular hole, so you probably won't be going there for pleasure. As the post states, everyone who lives there either doesn't have enough money to leave or is exploiting the daylights out of everyone else on the asteroid.

I'd like the RP to be fairly open-ended for now--in other words, I don't have many specific ideas for a plot yet. There may genuinely be a vast mineral wealth beneath the surface of Kuwaruk Re, but, if there is, it has to be very deep, and, for story reasons, it can't be made very well known at this point.

Sooooo, any ideas, anyone? Let me know!

Jarek T'chort
Nov 5th, 2003, 07:14:38 AM
Hmm, I'm interested. I'll use another account though.

Sin Vamel
Nov 5th, 2003, 07:59:10 AM
I'm in. I think the setting for this roleplay is great and there's plenty of room to flesh it out and all that jazz. I'll try catching you on AIM later, Kale, and talk about it.

Sai
Nov 5th, 2003, 08:50:54 AM
I joined in as well, feel free to message me if needs be :)

Abagael Zellan
Nov 5th, 2003, 12:44:40 PM
PM'ed ya Kale :)

Ace McCloud
Nov 6th, 2003, 09:59:55 PM
Hm, I like past rp's... I'll join in if you don't mind. Feel free to PM me.