PDA

View Full Version : Now look what you did.......(Remkah)

imported_Ezra
Nov 4th, 2003, 08:10:42 PM
Tonight was the night he had dreaded. He was working his shift as bouncer and his "urge" for wanton killing was at an all time high. The dark coloring under his eyes were deeper in tone and so was the intense sneer he wore. The regulars there could tell the normally quiet and reserved watchdog was in a mood of sorts. Little did they know how deadly it would be till it was too late for someone. He sat there his eyes with a wild look to them, scanning the crowd tonight.....for the one or better yet...ones who would help him sedate these murderous feelings.

He drank his rum and took in the room. Weeding out the ones he knew as workers or friends of Shadow Faene. Thats when he saw her....them.....a group sitting there at one of the tables near the middle of the room. They appealed to him as the choice for his intended target.

He stood up and began walking over.....keeping his eyes on her........the wild look intensifying. Some workers of the bar stopped in what they were doing and watched, frozen as he made hia way across the room like a predator stalking his prey. A couple had gone off to fetch either Remkah or Hera. He neared the table, his hands flexing in readiness to lash out. The woman, a blonde, was laughing merrily as she drank with her crew of three men.

She stopped laughing as she caught the sight of the pale faced long haired bouncer making his way to them with his eyes locked on her. It was like slow motion. His head was tilted a bit downward which made him look up at an angle to her. His sneer was visible and she was about to tap one of her comrades with her when the vampyre struck like a coiled snake. He grasped her by the throat and effortlessly lifted her off her chair and quickly carried her out the back door.

He knew her crew mates would follow, and he waited with the female kicking and trying to scream as he held her throat tightly waiting for the door to open. They hadn't disappointed him either. The door flew open and as the three came out one by one, Ezra dispatched them in order. the first one he cuffed upside his head with a taloned hand and sent him into the trash bins nearby, the second he grabbed by the flightsuit and flung him into the adjacent wall to come crashing down in a heap of unconscious flesh and bones. The third, he slashed his arm out and opened a huge gaping wound on his neck.

The man grasped his throat and his legs buckled as he fell lifeless to the concrete. He turned his attention to the woman he held and smiled. She struggled more fiercely and he quickly tore into her throat with his fangs. Causing pain in this instead of the gracious way they would use thier mind manipulation skills and make it as painless as possible. This one he made hurt....she felt every gut wrenching twinge and he laughed gleefully as he dropped he now drained form down to the ground and made his way to the next.

He went through the two others quickly and then stood there, holding the last of the four corpses in his hand.....the body hanging like a puppet whose strings were cut. Their blood staining his front of his clothing and his face. He felt as though the intensity had left him...he knew it was only temporary. He came to his senses and looked at the death that surrounded him.....he felt sick and wanted to throw up the blood he had just gorged himself on.... He ran a bloody hand through his hair and he took a step back......He knew he had just taken the first step into hell......he knew they would come now.

Remkah
Nov 7th, 2003, 11:27:59 PM
Remkah arrived, much too lateto make a difference, it would appear.

Stepping into the back alley, lifting his feet to step over and around the dropped bodies of Ezra's binge, the Base Captain swore to himself with feeling.

Ezra had taken a crouched position, his back leaning against the wall and hands holding his bowed head. The first realisation of Remkah's arrival came to him as he saw through his unruly black locks, the pirate's boots appear on the ground just infront of him .

The familiar gravelled voice came down to him, calm and understated as the man himself.

"Just snap, did ya?"

imported_Ezra
Nov 8th, 2003, 01:14:52 AM
At that moment he turned and vomited. He wiped his mouth with his sleeve and sat back, looking up at Remkah his face was more white then it usually was. Remkah could see in his eyes he was afraid.

"They'll come for me Rem.....my life....is now forfeit."

He was saying to his friend as his eyes stared off at some undisclosed point. He ran both hands through his hair.

" I wont have much time..... What did I do??"

His face now showed concern and fear.

Remkah
Nov 8th, 2003, 01:31:40 AM
Remkah looked around as if to say "you made one hell of a mess, is what you did" but omitted saying so. Ezra's distress worried him.

"Who's comin' for you? What are you talkin' about? If you are worried about Hera, she dont care about this scum..."

He nudged one of the dead with the toe of his boot.

imported_Ezra
Nov 8th, 2003, 09:34:17 AM
"No, not Hera..... The bloodpack. "

He cursed inwardly at himself.

"My people Rem.... They will know I did this, especially my father. My people have laws, strict laws which govern us on or off planet. What I have done right now.... This bloodletting.... this gorging of blood..... is totally taboo to my race Rem. And it's punishable by death."

He continued as Remkah looked confused....He knew Rem was probably placing the Khar Sian vampyres into the same catagory as Roon or others. But they were of the original species that started the whole thing....they were purebloods.

" You ever wonder why I'm so different from other vampyres you've met? It's because we are raised differently....we pride ourselves on being more civilized than that of our turned cousins. All this...... bloodletting and gorging are considered barbaric and the only way to stop it is by extermination like you would a common pest. I broke oneof the most important laws Rem.....my father and the rest will know, he will send them for me......to claim my life."

Remkah remembered the conversation the two had a week prior. Ezra had mentioned his father and how he would jump at a chance to get rid of him.

" I need help Rem......Al I know is the night Hera used the dark force energies on me, it changed me and I know of someone whom I trust to help me......but I need to get out of here....and fast."

Then he held a hand up to the Faene captain as he knew he would suggest the more logical route.

" No Rem....I cannot go to Hera. I cannot ask help from the one who did this to me."

That too also caused some discomfort for the vampyre. He had worked on building a trust between them and This was now a wedge placed between him and her. Something that would have to be worked out later....when he was helped.

Remkah
Nov 8th, 2003, 10:48:03 PM
Ezra could tell this information was not pleasing the Base Captain. Remkah's frown deepened and he shook his head, not realising who it was Ezra planned to go to.

"Running off isnt the answer. You need to stay where you can be protected."

He touched the Vampyre's shoulder lightly.

"You might not think so, but Hera is on your side. Youre one of us. Your old man wont know what hit him"

imported_Ezra
Nov 9th, 2003, 12:12:04 PM
"Running off isnt the answer. You need to stay where you can be protected."

" It is not running away Rem, I will be running to....... I can be protected and will be protected there."

He stood up and looked at the bodies that littered the floor. Visibly shaking, he closed his eyes to it. Ezra's eyes opened when the Faene captain set his hand on his shoulder. A small smile played on his face.

"You might not think so, but Hera is on your side. Youre one of us. Your old man wont know what hit him"

"I don't doubt she is on my side.....but at the same time I cannot ask the one responsible for this to help me with it."

He looked around the area then back at Remkah.

"When I get to where I'm going, I'll say hello to a special blonde we both know."

He smirked.

Remkah
Nov 11th, 2003, 12:11:52 AM
He didnt know what to say, though the veiled hint to Daiquiri made Remkah smile lightly. Ezra would find comfort and solice there.

Hera could help him, but it would be a very different tactic than would be afforded him by the more gentle, understanding Daiquiri.

Hera had a one track mind when it came to the darkside - what didn't kill you, only made you stronger.

"You want me to tell Hera for you....?"

imported_Ezra
Nov 11th, 2003, 09:28:41 PM
The vampyre took a deep breath and nodded as he looked at the carnage he left in his wake. He didn't want to waste time, just get out of there and to the help that awaited him.

"Yes Rem, please.....inform her of what happened.....and that I had to leave for help."

He walked to the door and turned back.

" When they come.......dont confront them, thats the last thing I want is a full on battle where you or anyone here would get hurt. Just.......send them on a wild goose chase."

He said with a chuckle, then entered the door to his room top change and head out.

Remkah
Nov 11th, 2003, 09:48:24 PM
As Ezra left, Remkah was already speaking into his wrist comm to get a clean-up crew down pronto and get rid of the mess.

He didn't like the situation, but felt Ezra could do far worse than go to Daiquiri for help and guidance. Hera's reaction might be a bit different. But he'd handle Hera.

And Hera would handle the blood pack, should they come. He had no qualms. Ezra was a part of ShadowFaene, one of theirs.
They would not find any warm reception here.

imported_Ezra
Nov 12th, 2003, 02:06:59 PM
He packed his belongings, what little he had in his quarters....then headed for the Empress Marva at a brisk walk. His now cleaned face showed a little more color than he had the past months... his eyes were still black ringed from lack of sleep. He had his pack bouncing a bit off of his back with each step he took as he went down the cooridor to the hanger.

He stopped, took a look back.....and sighed. He didnt like the way he was leaving, he felt Hera deserved to be told by himself, but under the present circumstances, he couldnt.

I'm sorry Hera.....please understand

The voice in his head spoke....then he turned and continued to the ships bay and to the waiting help in a distant system.

Remkah
Nov 15th, 2003, 12:43:44 AM
As about the same time Ezra was prepping the "Empress Marva" for departure, Remkah knocked lightly on Hera's private suite door.

As the Faene Mistress greeted him, her smile faded as she could read something serious in her captains eyes.

"You got a minute..?"

Stepping aside, Hera watched as Remkah passes into her rooms.

imported_Ezra
Nov 16th, 2003, 12:15:58 AM
Sitting in the pilots station on the Empress Marva, Ezra prepped for departure. He was finishing up his check list when he stopped to look at the bay. He was leaving another home, this time not being kicked out by his father....but by an unfortunate circumstance of punishment that was given to him.

He sighed and continued with a shake of his head. He keyed the control room and requested clearance.

"Roger.....The Empres Marva is cleared for departure."

The Nubian Barge lifted and spun to face the opened port. He took her out and arced her to the sky. Thrusters took him away from the planet and into the blackness of space. He keyed the coordinates and in a split second, he wa gone and bound for a planet he only visited once.

DarthHERA
Nov 16th, 2003, 11:55:46 PM
The stars outside Hera's suite windows stretched out endlessly. Beyond them-far beyond- lay Fascinataru.

Hera stood, her hands clasped behind her back, looking out into the night. She had been there a long time. Remkah had left atleast three hours before after breaking the news to her of Ezra's departure.

She had taken the news without comment. Without saying anything at all. So stoney silent had been her reaction, that Remkah had repeated himself to be sure she understood. Feeling there was nothing, at this point, to be done - the Base Captain had told her he would be in the security room if she needed him. Her hard replying stare told him she would not.

Staring out into the winking lights of the sky, Hera strove to still the anger and frustration she felt at Ezra's leaving.

He could have talked to her. She could have helped him, if he'd wanted it. She had the answer that would help - the answer that he refused to face. He was running from who and what he was.

She wondered if Daiquiri would see the situation as she did. Hera doubted it. Lately the differences between them were becoming more pronounced - as evidenced once again by Ezra's flight to Fascinataru.

He found sanctuary with Daiquiri. And Hera could not blame him, though she felt Ezra greatly misunderstood her.

And so it was, through the long quiet hours of the night, Hera nursed the strange, uncomfortable emotion that she found difficult to label, and even more difficult to dismiss.

Any one with half a brain would be able to identify the feeling.

Hera DrenKast felt hurt.

imported_Ezra
Nov 18th, 2003, 05:50:04 PM
He was hours into his flight. The caliedescope effect the stars gave in hyperspace was a hypnotizing one....he always got caught for a few minutes, staring into the swirling void as he shot through space. He snapped out of it and walked to the navcom and rechecked he set the proper course. Satisfied he did, he sat at the commstation and keyed a message to his destination.

To the monitor of the one person who offered to help.

"It is me....I am enroute and will make planet fall in four hours. I will be under the guise of my cloaking system and will wait your communique to me. Ezra out."

He went for the button once more and halted.....he wanted to send her a message.....let her know although he had left, he would be back when he could......he brought his hand back and stood up to go back to piloting.....she wouldnt want to hear him....wouldnt listen.....he was right about to sit down when he pushed himself up and walked back to the comm and sat down.

Keying the button he spoke into the monitor as it recorded him.

" What........what do I say to you so you'll understand? *silence...then he looked up at at the screen* I suppose exactly what is needed to say. I had to leave the way I did because I was running out of time. I would sit there and explain it all to you if I could.....but i couldnt. Know and understand this is what I need to do......I will be back when Im done.......I promise."

His hand touched the screen so she could see his palm on her side......it was a simple and warm gesture towards her.....then the screen went blank.

He stood up and got back to piloting the Marva into the system he needed to be at. Hoping he would get the help he needed.

DarthHERA
Nov 29th, 2003, 01:50:23 PM
The screen darkend, and the palm faded. Hera's cold stare warmed for the briefest second, but almost immediately, the ice returned into the twin blue pools.

Ezra would return..

Sitting in her silent bedchamber, caressing the Hypnos Crystal in her hand.

..She'd be ready for him when he did.