PDA

View Full Version : Video Help! :) ^_^

Alpha
Nov 4th, 2003, 07:47:03 PM
Ok, me, my brother, and a buddy of ours are doing a small video (redoing Beowolf into contemporary settings), and we need help. We got most of the footage, and was going to use the computer to take it apart, edit it, and do dubbing. Well, all our comps have are USB, 1/8" (normal headset iplug sized), and that's it. Now, on one of the cameras there is a port for a digital camera. We plugged this thing into it, and it didn't work.

The camera, for those interested, is a new Panasonic 3 Chip kind.

So, is there any way for us to get my friend's comp to recognize this thing?

I know I've been asking for help a lot lately...gomen,

Zatania Duvall
Nov 5th, 2003, 01:26:08 PM
Woah, Beowulf? How did you manage to do Grendal and the dragon? I'd love to see this when it's done I loved Beowulf.

Alpha
Nov 5th, 2003, 09:54:18 PM
lol. Actually it's really cheap. ^_^ The Dragon is a little toy, which we threw at my friend (Beowolf), ala Monty Python and the Holy Grail's rabbit. ^_^ and we put a candle behind the Dragon's head, and then turned a can of air upside down, getting a nice fire-bnreathing effect. :) And I'm the Grendel. I look scruffy enough for it. lol.

Mortaniuss
Nov 5th, 2003, 09:58:22 PM
I'm not quite sure what you're asking, but you may want to try and install the proper drivers for the camera. Google + Panasonic's website should get you started.

Alpha
Nov 5th, 2003, 10:54:13 PM
Actually I just found out that we can use something called a firewire port to get the video. :)