PDA

View Full Version : I have a cunning plan!

Gav Mortis
Nov 4th, 2003, 12:34:33 PM
I started a thread last night, rather randomly at that and here it is:

http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32940

Ta da!

It was going to be a simple confrontation with Jedi, blah-blah-blah yackety-yack, etc. kinda roleplay however I thought of a wee twist we could implement if said thread gets enough attention. I was innitially going to have Gav kidnap the girl from her boyfriend to get Jedi attention but how about said couple happen to be none other than a certain Lilaena De'Ville and Silus Xilarian? That would be a nifty little trap don't you think?

Would you guys feel up to it and is it doable?

Edit: In fact, it could be any boy/girl combo from the KA - I first thought of LD and Silus because they actually do have a bit of a thing going on between them. In any case, I think this would make a nice little KA vs. Open thread. :D

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 4th, 2003, 01:10:03 PM
OOh I like it - That's a great idea!! :D

Silus could be cloaking us in an illusion.

Droo
Nov 4th, 2003, 01:26:51 PM
So where do you think we should lead the Jedi to? Obviously not some small little house. A warehouse is a bit cliché but a fun cliché. Maybe a derelict monorail station or something?

And secondly, am I going to write out the actions of the young couple aka Silus and De'Ville until the opportune moment to reveal their true identities? Or would you rather write out your actions beforehand?

If done the former way then it would provide a nice and suprising twist for those not in the know but it depends, would that be considered unfair play or not?

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 4th, 2003, 03:20:39 PM
Er....I dunno.

If you don't write our actions, and we do, then the Jedi will start "sensing" we're there and will get all fidgity. I like it better with the surprise.

Droo
Nov 4th, 2003, 07:23:59 PM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville

If you don't write our actions, and we do, then the Jedi will start "sensing" we're there and will get all fidgity.

My thoughts exactly. Besides, I like suprises. >D

Lilaena De'Ville
Nov 6th, 2003, 02:28:58 PM
If they complain then O WELL.

Let me know when to post :D

Droo
Nov 6th, 2003, 03:39:23 PM
Will do - just a matter of waiting now. :zzz