PDA

View Full Version : Wild at Heart

Eris Alexiel
Nov 3rd, 2003, 10:12:26 PM
It had been almost a week since they met when Eris awoke feeling different than usual. Her body begging her to change, it had been awhile. Zeke shifted in his spot on a pile of clothes on the floor and brought her attention to him, she had promised. She would have to ask first so she sauntered over and whispered as to not jar him awake.

"Zeke?"

Zeke
Nov 3rd, 2003, 10:22:36 PM
He sleeps on, worn from doing her chores along with his own. He's positively exhausted himself, and for once, the pile of clean laundry is feeling quite comfortable.

Eris Alexiel
Nov 3rd, 2003, 10:26:15 PM
She sighs and rests her head on his shoulder while she leans a little on him, trying to quell her urge to change.

"Wake up, Zeke..."

She whispers again.

Zeke
Nov 3rd, 2003, 10:31:09 PM
Finally the Jedi stirs, looking down at her with somewhat confused expression.

"What's the matter, Eris?" he asks quietly. "Did you have a nightmare or something?"

Eris Alexiel
Nov 3rd, 2003, 10:34:24 PM
"Sort of.."

She whimpers softly, not sure quite how to ask him, she doesn't want a repeat of his last Garou girlfriend.

Zeke
Nov 3rd, 2003, 10:41:26 PM
"What's the matter?" he sits up looks worriedly into her eyes. "C'mon, what's wrong? I might can fix it if you'd tell me..."

Eris Alexiel
Nov 3rd, 2003, 10:47:26 PM
"I need to change..."

She says bluntly but he did ask what was wrong, she looks down as she says it though, hoping memories won't come back to him.

Zeke
Nov 3rd, 2003, 10:51:30 PM
"Okay. We're not due to take off until after lunch, so there's plenty of time. C'mon, there's a forest near to the spaceport...we can go there."

He stands, slipping his feet into his shoes and hefting his Force Pike off the wall where its mounted.

"I'll defend you, should someone try anything while you're changed. C'mon, let's get a speeder bike out of the cargo bay and find a clearing."

Eris Alexiel
Nov 3rd, 2003, 10:53:43 PM
"Sounds good."

She stands as well and looks into his eyes.

"Ready when you are."

Zeke
Nov 3rd, 2003, 11:03:45 PM
Zeke takes her hand and leads her out, quietly into the cargo bay. Brand new speeder bikes are to be shipped out; Zeke takes the nearest one and settles himself on it with Eris.

"Now believe with all your heart that I won't wreck this thing, and we'll be good to go."

He takes it out of the cargo bay, whips it around and speeds past the Happy Child on his way into the forest.

Eris Alexiel
Nov 3rd, 2003, 11:08:16 PM
She hangs on tight by hugging Zeke around his waist, she didn't like the way he said that. Still she rested her chin on his shoulder and waited, she trusted him to be okay with driving it.

Zeke
Nov 3rd, 2003, 11:11:49 PM
Zeke lets loose with all the speed it can muster, drawing the Force to aid his reflexes and strength. Soon he's weaving between trees with fair skill, though he flinches at every close call. It's not long before he finds a giant clearing with a few stray boulders and saplings. He circles it once, pointing the bike back towards the Happy Child, and parks it.

"Is this good?"

Eris Alexiel
Nov 3rd, 2003, 11:14:37 PM
She kisses his neck playfully before speaking.

"Seems good, you sure you won't mind seeing me in my other form?"

This thought still worries her, she doesn't want to make him sad even though her body bugs her to change, Zeke is more important to her.

Zeke
Nov 4th, 2003, 11:25:12 PM
"Not at all. I understand that you need to transform. Go ahead, Eris, don't hold yourself back. I know how you feel to want to do something this badly."

Eris Alexiel
Nov 5th, 2003, 08:29:08 PM
She steps off the bike and looks up at him.

"K..."

She said with a nervous tone in her voice, she was still worried, would he not like her after seeing her as a wolf or would it make him think of the one he lost? She blushes when she remembers something else.

"Could you turn around for a second? I need to remove my dress if I would like to have clothing after.."

Zeke
Nov 5th, 2003, 10:16:58 PM
Zeke blinks, turning a little red.

"Ah. Right."

He turns his back and covers his eyes, rocking on the balls of his feet and quelling his imagination.

Eris Alexiel
Nov 5th, 2003, 10:52:40 PM
Eris smiled after noticing the slight blush before getting started. Her dress she let fall then stepped away as to not dirty it and shivered at the cold, she didn't generally do this but she couldn't transform back naked in front of him. She sighed softly before triggering the little part of her mind that caused the change. Unlike her lupine cousins, a Garou's transformation was painless and pretty quick in comparsion only taking a matter of seconds to change at will. Once done, the now black wolfen form of Eris yawned ad stretched out its back before looking to Zeke. Silently, she picked up her dress carefully in her mouth then padded over and poked his leg with her nose before making a little whimper.

Zeke
Nov 6th, 2003, 08:49:41 AM
Zeke casts a cautious glance down, kneeling and taking the dress from her. "I'll take care of this. Go have fun."

He resists the urge to ruffle her fur and sits up on the bike, cradling the pike in the bend of his elbow and folding the dress neatly.

Eris Alexiel
Nov 7th, 2003, 03:13:49 PM
She opened her mouth wide to smile in a wolfen grin, it felt good to change again. She bounced around a little, tail wagging as she did before she turned to him again and made a little bark.

So what do you think?

She asked him through the force before resting her front paws on the side of the bike and her head upon them, her ears pivoting around a little at all the sounds she could hear so much better in this form.

Zeke
Nov 7th, 2003, 08:02:37 PM
"I want to pet you, but I feel somehow that it would be very wrong of me to do so," he admits. "It's an odd feeling, to say the least. Go run around and have fun."

Eris Alexiel
Nov 8th, 2003, 03:23:00 AM
Pet me? I don't mind that, a kid at the bar used to pet me all the time...

She says through the force then yawned softly.

So are you going to just sit and watch me?

Zeke
Nov 8th, 2003, 08:55:36 PM
He ruffles the fur between her ears with a smile.

"Yeah, I'm just gonna watch," he murmurs, sighing and breathing in the scent of dew on the grass.

Eris Alexiel
Nov 8th, 2003, 09:45:07 PM
As you wish....

She says through to force before nuzzling her soft furry cheek to his. She looks into his eyes a moment, wondering what is on his mind before getting down from her spot half on the bike and stretching out her back again. Her ears prick forward, something has caught her attention as her tail stands up as well.

I'll be good, just a rabbity thing, just gonna chase it a little....

She tells him through the force again before stalking over to the nearest bush and flushing it out. The little creature leaps out of the bush, eyes wide in fear. Eris makes a little woof then gives chase, keeping close behind her prey. Just before it reaches the edge of the clearing, she leaps over it and blocks its path causing the creature to run the other way. The game repeats each time the little thing almost gets away but Eris only lets it get just to the edge before blocking its path. A wolfen grin crosses her features, a good game of tag like the old days.

Zeke
Nov 9th, 2003, 06:19:54 PM
Zeke lays out on the bike, using the folded dress as an impromptu pillow to save him the disomfort of lying on the thing's handlebars.

"If you want to kill and eat something, go for it. That's what wolves do, after all." He grins a little. "It's not like Jedi are some kind of animal welfare obsessors."

Eris Alexiel
Nov 10th, 2003, 09:12:10 PM
Nah, not hungry besides it's fun....

She says through the force, turning slightly to look at him and in the process letting the prey get away. She turns back then woofs in annoyance, ah well, she didn't need another animal to chase to stretch her muscles. She looks to Zeke, he looked like he was about to nod off so she chased her tail a little to try and get a laugh.

Zeke
Nov 10th, 2003, 10:16:50 PM
He laughs a bit, snapping his fingers and gesturing for her to come over, just as his father used to do with strays back when May had her "save the precious litttle animals" phase. He realizes it quickly and stops, opting simply to call her by her name.

"C'mere, Eris."

Eris Alexiel
Nov 11th, 2003, 01:34:53 PM
Eris pricks her ears forward at the sound wondering what was up. She yawns and sneezes at the dog-like gesture he had done before sauntering over.

Hmm?

Zeke
Nov 11th, 2003, 10:13:08 PM
"I dunno," he murmurs, running his hands through her thick fur. "Just wanted you here with me for some reason..."

Eris Alexiel
Nov 12th, 2003, 12:49:09 AM
Fine by me....

She growled softly but in a good way, a wolfen sound like a cat's purr. Her tail wagged a little as her ears flattened back in a comfortable gesture while she wondered what was on his mind.

Zeke
Nov 12th, 2003, 12:25:20 PM
He rolls down off the bike, hugging her and ruffling her fur.

"It's very soothing to have you around," he admits after a time. "No matter what form you're in."

Eris Alexiel
Nov 12th, 2003, 07:42:04 PM
Good to know

She nuzzled her cheek to his, tail wagging happily behind her, Eris had always acted more like a dog in wolfen form though.

Zeke
Nov 12th, 2003, 10:22:10 PM
He ruffles the fur on her shoulders, smilling softly at her.

"It's great to have you around. The Padawans don't see me so much as a friend than a teacher, and it's hard to make friends among the crew as the captain's son. I'm glad you decided to stay with us."

Eris Alexiel
Nov 12th, 2003, 10:34:42 PM
Glad I stayed too

It was good to finally someone who accepted her for what she was instead of hating or being scared of her when they found out she was a Garou. For the first time in a long time, Eris was truely happy be at Zeke's side.

Zeke
Nov 12th, 2003, 11:49:27 PM
Zeke holds her tight for a few moments more, then settles her at arm's length.

"Go run some more...we'll have to go back soon."

Eris Alexiel
Nov 13th, 2003, 12:21:27 AM
Small clearing though...

She lightly steps off of him as to not hurt him in anyway before looking around at her surroundings. There's really only room for short dashes but she'll make the best of it. She runs from one end of the clearing to the other back and forth, occationally using a tree or rock at the edge to spring off of to stretch her muscles.

Zeke
Nov 14th, 2003, 12:44:03 AM
Zeke sits on the grass, watching her play with a soft smile.

"Fancy legwork there," he mentions idly. "If you'd like more space to maneuver, just ask."

Eris Alexiel
Nov 14th, 2003, 09:58:55 PM
She runs up and pounces right in front of him, smiling a wide wolf's grin.

Nah, I'm fine.....

She projects to him through the force before running about again, the size didn't really matter, yes, she was a little larger than an average wolf in this form but she was used to handling it so it didn't bother her.

Zeke
Nov 16th, 2003, 05:07:27 PM
He scruffs her shoulders before she gets moving again.

"If you say so. Whenever you're ready, we'll head back..."

Eris Alexiel
Nov 17th, 2003, 02:15:59 PM
Should be getting back I think, the ship should be leaving soon...

She sends over as she starts walking towards him.

Zeke
Nov 17th, 2003, 08:46:35 PM
Zeke holds out her dress.

"Here...I'll turn around so you can change..."

Eris Alexiel
Nov 17th, 2003, 11:19:16 PM
She takes the dress carefully between her teeth, she would've giggled in her normal form but she couldn't in this one.

Did you look before?

She asks teasingly.

Zeke
Nov 18th, 2003, 02:10:36 PM
"No," he answers, "And I won't look this time either."

He turns his back, fixing his eyes at the tops of the trees, folding his arms and humming to himself.

Eris Alexiel
Nov 18th, 2003, 09:01:39 PM
She smiles a little then drops her dress so she can start the change. Within moments, fur fades away as skin takes its place and it isn't too long before she's back to normal. She shivers softly as the wind blows across her skin before putting the dress back on and sauntering over to him. She hugs him from behind and kisses his cheek.

"Thanks for that, Zeke."

She whispers, she feels a lot better now that it's out of her system.

Zeke
Nov 19th, 2003, 10:14:51 PM
He turns and holds her tight, hugging her close.

"You're welcome," he mutters back.

Eris Alexiel
Nov 19th, 2003, 10:34:48 PM
She sighs and rests her head on his shoulder before looking up at him.

"How long till we have to get back?"

She's curious since she doesn't want to move right now from where she is.

Zeke
Nov 22nd, 2003, 09:12:17 PM
"I don't know what time it is," Zeke murmurs. "We just need to be back in time to put away the speeder bike before Dad finds out I've been riding it."

He squeezes her tightly rocking on the balls of his feet. He doesn't want to go anywhere.

"It doesn't matter. We can go whenever you like."

Eris Alexiel
Nov 23rd, 2003, 07:45:07 PM
She kisses the side of his neck softly before looking up again.

"We should get back, no need to get you in trouble for my sake."

Zeke
Nov 23rd, 2003, 09:13:24 PM
Zeke lets her go reluctantly, settling her behind him on the bike and making sure she's holding on tight. He kicks it into gear and weaves his way home, going considerably slower than he did when they were coming out. He doesn't care if Jhony catches him with this bike. He wants to spend all the time he can with just Eris there.

Eris Alexiel
Nov 24th, 2003, 08:48:11 PM
She hugs him tight, closing her eyes before sighing contentedly. It wasn't often she had him all to herself so she was enjoying it. In the back of her mind, she didn't want to have to go back to the ship, sure she could spend time with him but he would be doing chores and other things until he crashed that evening.

Zeke
Nov 24th, 2003, 10:28:44 PM
He parks the bike in the cargo bay, making sure to refuel it and give it a quick look-over. It looks just as he left it. Good. Yawning and stretching, Zeke wraps an arm around Eris's shoulder and leads her to the galley, which is nigh-empty save for a few early risers.

"I'm hungry...how 'bout you?"

Eris Alexiel
Nov 25th, 2003, 08:18:32 PM
Eris smiles softly before she answers.

"A little..."

In truth, she was hungrier than she let on but wolfen form did take a lot out of her.

Zeke
Nov 29th, 2003, 08:11:50 PM
"Well...let's get something..."

He takes a plate and goes to the line, which today is self-serving.

"What would you like? I'll fix your plate first."

Eris Alexiel
Dec 2nd, 2003, 02:46:45 AM
"Anything is fine, I'm not picky..."

She yawned softly and wondered if the change had tired her out since she hadn't done it in so long.

Zeke
Dec 2nd, 2003, 08:07:05 PM
He gets her a plate of mostly sausage and bacon, assuming that she'll want something made of meat after her time as a wolf. He puts some eggs and pancakes on it too, then takes it to her and sets it down.

"What do you want to drink?"

Eris Alexiel
Dec 3rd, 2003, 02:03:44 AM
She tries to supress a yawn to answer but fails in the endeavor so she shakes her head a little in an attempt to wake herself.

"Anything is fine..."

She repeats, didn't really matter to her. For now, she was wondering if the change was going to cause her to crash into sleep any second now. Still, she can't help but smile at him, Zeke had a way of making her do it without trying.

Zeke
Dec 4th, 2003, 12:51:37 PM
Zeke gets a glass of milk and sets it down, sitting across the table from her. His right hand supports his head, and it makes his smile lopsided. His eyes are looking at her, but he's not actually looking at her. It's more like he's looking inside her, seeing her weariness and seeking a remedy for it.

Eris Alexiel
Dec 5th, 2003, 12:52:23 AM
She starts to take a bite before putting her fork back down upon noticing how he's looking at her.

"What?"

Zeke
Dec 6th, 2003, 08:18:22 PM
He blinks, shaken from his thoughts by the sudden question.

"Huh? Oh..."

He turns red, pressing his index fingers and his thumbs together embarrassedly.

"Um...I was just thinkin'..."

Eris Alexiel
Dec 8th, 2003, 03:25:04 PM
"Thinking? About what?"

She asks before copying his pose of a few moments ago.

Zeke
Dec 8th, 2003, 08:43:46 PM
"Well, you look tired, and I was thinking about what I could do for you...would it be better to get you woken up or let you sleep, and stuff like that."

Eris Alexiel
Dec 10th, 2003, 03:34:24 PM
"Hmm, I look that bad huh?"

She giggles softly before yawning again then going back to eating, wondering if she was worrying him.

Zeke
Dec 10th, 2003, 07:45:47 PM
"You don't look bad at all!" he says defensively. "You're just yawning alot is all..."

He looks aside embarrassedly, worried he'll upset her.

Eris Alexiel
Dec 14th, 2003, 08:01:14 PM
She reaches over and ruffles his hair playfully.

"Well wolfen does take a lot of energy...."

Zeke
Dec 16th, 2003, 08:39:15 AM
"Okay, well...eat up. Once you're done we'll go get you some rest, okay?"

He takes the hand that ruffled his hair and holds it in both of his. It feels slightly cold from the chill morning air.

Eris Alexiel
Dec 17th, 2003, 08:12:30 PM
She blushes softly and lowers her eyes to her food to hide it.

"What about the chores to do?"

She mutters, trying to hide the slight nervousness in her voice.

Zeke
Dec 17th, 2003, 08:16:12 PM
"I'll do them. You get your sleep."

Zeke rubs her hand between his, instilling warmth with the friction of the motion. After a bit he raises it to his lips and kisses it; she's warm again.

Eris Alexiel
Dec 17th, 2003, 08:45:15 PM
She can't help but blush more but she looks up at him instead of hiding it, besides what good would it do? He could still see it anyway.

"You sure you can do them alone?"

She asks, she would rather he stay with her but she doubted he would.

Zeke
Dec 17th, 2003, 09:52:38 PM
"I can do them alone," he answers, smiling at her blush. "I'll take care of all of it. I promise."

Eris Alexiel
Dec 17th, 2003, 10:26:21 PM
"Hmm, I wouldn't want you to work too hard though, you do too much as it is...."

She sighed, knowing he wasn't picking up on her light hinting.

Zeke
Dec 19th, 2003, 10:00:00 PM
"Nah..." Zeke responds, though he heaves a heavy sigh that gives away his true feelings on the issue. He does pull more than his weight on board the Happy Child. And all the crew get a number of spontaneous breaks...Zeke's got a few left himself. "I'll be right back."

He goes to the comm and gets the bridge on the line.

"Yeah, Pops? I'ma take the day off. Yes, I know I have to clean everything in the ship...inventory's done. It's BEEN done. Jacks can do the passenger's rooms, it used to be his job, after all...okay. Thanks. Bye."

Zeke rolls his neck and stretches, settling on the bench next to her and draping himself over her shoulders.

"I'm so tired."

Eris Alexiel
Dec 20th, 2003, 11:18:36 PM
Eris shuts her eyes and smiles widely, leaning on him back.

"Me too...think I need something to snuggle in a nap...."

She says quietly before reaching up and interlocking the fingers of one hand with his so he'd get her meaning.

Zeke
Dec 25th, 2003, 10:36:19 PM
"Then, let's get you that nap..."

He helps her up, depositing the dishes for cleaning on his way out, and once they're in the hall he scoops her up and carries her back to their quarters and settles her on the bed.

Eris Alexiel
Dec 26th, 2003, 02:05:10 AM
Her arms remain lightly draped over his neck to keep him from moving away to the clothes pile like he usually does. She has a feeling he will stay with her but her light hold stays there as a reminder. He's never stayed with her, she has always woken up in his bed alone so she wants to make sure he'll stay. She's not sure what to say exactly for the moment so her eyes look into his for now.

Zeke
Dec 29th, 2003, 10:23:41 PM
Zeke tries to stand, but he almost brings her back up with him. He gives her a pleading look, but her hold on him remains, so he settles himself beside her with a sigh.

"What's wrong?"

Eris Alexiel
Dec 29th, 2003, 11:00:13 PM
"Nothing, just keeping with what I said earlier besides why do you sleep over there?"

She asks, raising an eyebrow, the question has been bouncing around in her head for awhile now so she thought she might as well ask it.

Zeke
Dec 29th, 2003, 11:23:43 PM
"Because...because I do," he says lamely. He doesn't want to share the bed because he's scared, but he'l never admit it. He's scared he'll do something he shouldn't, or that some horrible disaster will befall one of them (or both of them) if they should start sleeping with one another.

Eris Alexiel
Dec 29th, 2003, 11:31:48 PM
She hugs him tight and rests her chin on his shoulder.

"Well not today..."

She whispers then kisses his neck, trying to calm him a little, she can tell he's nervous though she doesn't know why. She sighs softly, she faintly knows the reason, she just doesn't know all of the details of it. But still, she's not asking anything of him other than to stay with her while she sleeps.

Zeke
Jan 5th, 2004, 05:36:58 PM
He just holds her tight, shutting his eyes with a sigh. Zeke's unsure of what to do. He feels he should say something, but he has no words now. He doesn't want to move, either, but she's tired, too.

"How're you feeling?" he asks after a long pause.

Eris Alexiel
Jan 5th, 2004, 08:31:32 PM
She yawns softly and shifts a little to get more comfortable.

"Sleepy."

She whispers, her tone sounding worn out.

Zeke
Jan 6th, 2004, 09:11:51 PM
He shifts too, worried that he's the reason for her discomfort.

"I'm sorry you're tired...close your eyes and rest..."

Eris Alexiel
Jan 6th, 2004, 09:14:42 PM
She looks up at him.

"No reason to be sorry....what are you going to do?"

She asks, she's curious as usual before resting her chin back on his shoulder and yawning again.

Zeke
Jan 6th, 2004, 09:45:37 PM
"Nothing," he says, wondering what she thought he was going to do. "I'm just gonna sit here..."

Eris Alexiel
Jan 6th, 2004, 09:49:30 PM
"Just staying awake? That would get boring fast...."

She closes her eyes a little and nuzzles his neck lightly, not quite ready to crash just yet.

Zeke
Jan 6th, 2004, 10:00:14 PM
"Not really. There's plenty that I could do," he answers, not feeling particularly sleepy anymore. He wants to go back to the pile of laundry. His mind keeps throwing worries at him, and its hard to push them away. He knows he shouldn't dwell on it though; it's the same advice he gave his Padawan days ago. Zeke sighs, shutting his eyes and hiding them against her shoulder. "I'm not gonna worry..." he whispers.

Eris Alexiel
Jan 6th, 2004, 10:06:25 PM
"Worry about what?"

She asks, her eyes opening again, if she were wolfen now, her ears would have been pricked forward, something about what he said worried her.

Zeke
Jan 6th, 2004, 10:12:21 PM
"You...me...us..." he sighs. "I won't worry about what might happen. I'll live for this moment, this comfort that comes with holding someone I love close to me."

Eris Alexiel
Jan 6th, 2004, 10:19:28 PM
She blushes softly but she's still curious.

"Why would something bad happen?"

She knew he was referring to what had happen to the other girl before her and hugged him closer, wishing she didn't remind him of her, she didn't like him feeling hurt. Her mind still churning over the fact that he had just said her loved her as well causing her to blush more.

Zeke
Jan 6th, 2004, 10:21:09 PM
"I don't know. You never know. Anything could happen at any time, for any reason...but it's not important, because it's not happening now. Right now I'm with you. That's what's important. That's what matters."

Eris Alexiel
Jan 6th, 2004, 10:32:31 PM
She hides her face against his neck, knowing she's bright red at the moment. Her slightly muffled reply comes soon after.

"I'll keep safe..."

She whispers.

Zeke
Jan 6th, 2004, 10:34:02 PM
"I'll see to it myself," he affirms, shutting his eyes and going silent.

Eris Alexiel
Jan 6th, 2004, 10:37:55 PM
She peeks up at him, noticing he's closed his eyes again. She frowns a little at it before kissing him softly, wishing she knew how to ease his worries. She knew what it was like to lose someone you loved with her family's death and knew how much it hurt. She wished there was a way to fix it all so he would smile again.

Zeke
Jan 6th, 2004, 10:40:30 PM
He shifts away from the kiss, not because of any discomfort, but because he's overdone his relaxation technique. Zeke sleeps soundly, not wanting to wake up.

Eris Alexiel
Jan 6th, 2004, 10:47:43 PM
She bites her lower lip to keep from giggling, feeling a little foolish now. She sighs softly before whispering "I love you, Zeke," into his ear, knowing he probably can't hear it but she wants to say it all the same. She rests her chin back on his shoulder before closing her eyes, trying to nod off herself.

Zeke
Jan 6th, 2004, 10:57:03 PM
"Love you too," he mumbles back, curling into a ball as he sleeps.

Eris Alexiel
Jan 6th, 2004, 11:01:37 PM
She smiles before letting sleep overcome her, she was drained of most of the any energy she had afterall, it was a miracle she had stayed awake this long, she usually crashed minutes after changing back. She falls into a contented slumber for the first time in many years.