PDA

View Full Version : Lost children of Khar Sian....Kierin's tale (invited)

Kierin Kuan
Nov 2nd, 2003, 01:41:12 PM
Almond shaped eyes the color of jade snapped open, the sound of booted feet resonated down the hallway outside. It has been years since her capture. Years that she had been subject to being raped and beaten. It was wonder how they did that to a vampire....a being who was stronger than they were...quicker than they were......and had use of the darkforce. Well it was easy, they kept ysalamiri around the area she was kept in and also kept her weak from deprivation of her food source....they gave her enough to keep her alive but not to keep her strong. Her head came up from the floor where she had been chained for the last twenty decades....It was four generations of these scum that kept her here. She had given up ever getting free, given up the hope of seeing her beloved people. She had even forgotten her name as time went by. Now all she had was her life.

She had been trying to figure out how to get help for the past thirty years. She finally figured out that although she was useless in the force and too weak to fight, that she still was able to use her vampiric power of mind manipulation. Her half naked body was sprawled across the cold flooring of her cell. She canted her head to hear the door open and the footsteps come close. The young man who called himself Rieber crouched next to her and grabbed a handful of raven black hair and yanked her head back. She bared her fangs and her jade colored eyes averted to his, her's emitted a hatred. He had a slim vile with red liquid in it.....blood! He placed the vile against her lips and tilted the vile up to empty the contents. She swallowed the little bit he gave her and she closed her eyes. They opened slowly as she relished the taste and feel of very little rejuvination.

"If yer a good girl, I will give you another vile.....providing you do what I tell ya."

She knew what he wanted. He wanted to bargin for what the other's of his group had decided to take a while back. This one never tried just raping her, he chose to use some diplomacy first, then take what he wanted. This one wouldn't get too far. She nodded and he produced another vile, she smiled at him and he had a lecherous sneer as he let the glass tube drain between her lips. As she felt her strength coming back, he had sat her up and bagun to kiss her shoulder and neck. She arched an eyebrow and showed a slight snarl as she felt what she needed to come back. When he reached her lips, she looked into his eyes and in a split second hers turned their ice blue. And she concentrated, and he was caught. Like a fly in the web. She smiled as he ceased all intentions and stared at her.

" k'hu soi eh ki'akeveh"

She whispered and it echoed in his head...telling him he was now hers.....

"Su'akavaaaaa eh haut Ysalamiri."

Her voice echoed in his head.....he slowly nodded and reached for his blaster. Taking it out, he slowly aims and dispatches one of the foul creatures. Then the other on the opposite end.

She smiled seductively.

Eh su'i aka'veh."

He knelt before her and she pulled him close really quick, tearing into his neck feverishly drinking his life's fluid. As she did that, she sent out a thought.....a distress call....to find her.

' En suhe nefe'tharna.......En suhe nefe'tharna '

(Someone help me.......Someone help me)

At that time, in another star system, someone who was asleep had caught wind of the distress. Waking her up from her slumber...... The sounds of more booted feet came running down the hall, her door opened and several men came rushing in, one with a nutrient pack and an ysalamiri on it...She fell back releasing the now dead Rieber, his blood streaked her chest and abdomen. The leader of the group stepped forward and connected her across the chin with his pistol. She went down and felt weak as the ysalamiri took effect on her. The group then started to beat her with rods as she cowered where she was, hoping her message had gotten out.

Wylde Krymsin
Nov 3rd, 2003, 01:11:19 PM
' En suhe nefe'tharna.......En suhe nefe'tharna...' En suhe nefe'tharna.......En suhe nefe'tharna '

Wylde stirred, the soft, feminine voice echoing in her dreams as she slept. A voice she had never heard before. Flipping over onto her back, her eyes opened slowly and she looked at the chrono next to her bed and groaned in annoyance. It was 4 am and she had just gotten to sleep an hour ago. She and Uziel were up late again, burning the midnight oil going over their students' reports.

' En suhe nefe'tharna.......En suhe nefe'tharna ' Came the whisper again and Wylde's green eyes narrowed as she tried to pinpoint the wavelength it came in on.

'Why was she being contacted...who needed her help?' She thought to herself, sitting up right in bed. 'Who are you? Where are you? Please tell me, I can help you.' Wylde sent out, feeling the connection close shortly after.

Wylde knew this female who had contacted her was vampyre, that was obvious to her, but how come she did not recognize the voice? Was it one of the Lost Children like Dominik had been? She sighed, swinging her feet to the floor and ran a hand through her hair. She knew she would not get anymore sleep that night.

Damien Vosh
Nov 3rd, 2003, 03:51:31 PM
" k'hu soi eh ki'akeveh"

Damien’s foot steps were silent and quick as he rushed down the hall towards Wylde’s room. The strange cryptic message from afar played relentlessly over and over again in his mind. It was the voice of a woman, distraught and deeply troubled. The plea sounded desperate and urgent as if she struggled with the very message she sent. At times it was clear and audible in Damien’s mind while at other times it was broken, fading to nothing more then a mere whisper…

' En suhe nefe'tharna.......En suhe nefe'tharna,…’ The distant voice resounded in Damien’s head once again. He could feel her anguish and pain resonating to him. The young vampyre clenched his teeth at the note of her soft pleading voice, but where was it coming from,...And from whom? Damien could also sense an opening in the telepathic link, he felt that he had only narrow window of opportunity to act upon. Strangely enough, the woman’s words were in one of his native tongue as well, the ancient language of K’har Sian! He quickly sent a message back, hoping that who ever it was that contacting him could hear his answer back somehow. If it proved to be not to late that was...

“Weh- rave mi…Un-hov fra toas stros nefe’ mi?” (Where are you…And how can I help you?) Damien replied back as he rounded a corner that led to the Seers room. Loud thudding booms resounded down the narrow hall as Damien’s balled hand pounded on Wylde’s chamber door.

“Wylde, open up…I have to talk to you. Wylde!,…Are you in there?” Damien paused with a deep sigh as he placed both of his hands on the wooden jam of the door and leaned into it, listening intently to see if he could hear Wylde stirring inside…

“Common,…This can’t wait woman!” He huffed deeply in a perturbed tone as a couple of the other young student Watchers leaned out of their dorm rooms, their heads poking out just enough to see what all the ruckus was about.

“Go back to bed,…This doesn’t concern you.” Damien snapped as his piercing blue eyes narrowed and met with theirs...

Wylde Krymsin
Nov 3rd, 2003, 04:29:24 PM
Wylde whirled around to face the door when she heard the pounding on it and then let out a sigh of relief when she heard Damien's voice. She ran to the door, wrenching it open, not realizing she was standing before him in only her t-shirt that she wore to sleep and pulled him into her room.

"What are you doing here?" She asked. "Don't you know that if you are seen here, Uziel is going to be called?"

Wylde stood there and stared at her friend, then it dawned on her by the look on Damien's face that he too, had heard the female vampyre who had invaded her dreams and woke her with her cries of help.

"You heard her, didn't you?" She asked softly, walking closer to him. Her eyes searched his and found her answer. "We've got to find some way to help her, Damien. I cannot let her go through anymore pain."

Wylde placed a hand on his arm and moved closer.

"Tell me what you can, Damien. What did you get from her that I could not?"

Wylde did not know if Damien would get anything else, but she prayed he did and if so, maybe they together could pin point her and help her back home.

Kierin Kuan
Nov 4th, 2003, 07:25:47 PM
She lay there beaten and bruised. They had picked her up and dragged her to another room....she knew what room this was, they had used it before on her....she remembered the pain. She shook her head as they got near.

"Nie.......nie.......pa'weh......nie."

("No.........no........please......no.")

She begged as they hoisted her up by her arms and legs to place on the black table with the wrist and ankle restraints. This table was equipped with cuffs that slit the wrists and drained the vampyres. They had used this table on countless Mogur in the past. They even used it on her once to get her to her weakened state which they were to do now. They started to lock the wrist cuffs on her and soon the switch to activate the blades would be clicked.

"Nie!.....Nie!!..........pa'weh!!."

They ignored her pleas and the man near the head hit the switch and she felt the blades slowly cut her.

"NIE!!! ....NIIIIIIIE!!!"

She screamed in pain as it shot through her arms, burning itself up through her limbs. Her eyes widened and she sent out what was happening to her.....this was intense pain and would fuel her thought with more ferver then her earlier one had. She began to wane in strength and her thought did also. She hoped it had gotten through.....she couldn't take much more of this torture and life she had been subject too. She desperately needed freedom.....the stars.....she remembered the stars.....her home was among them. They released her from the cuffs and she began to heal slowly. They left enough in her to keep her alive and healing, but she was weak.

They lifted her off and dragged her limp half naked form down the cooridor back to her cell and chains. She slowly opened her eyes on the way and sent another message out.

' Nefe'tharna..........su'hoi meh .......pa'weh ....su'hoi meh'

(Help me.......find me.......please......find me.)

She sent weakly as she neared the room, then felt the bottomless pit of the effects of the Ysalamiri. They chained her down and left her there to await whatever it was they had instore for her now. And she knew it wasn't going to be pleasant as to what she just pulled.

Lord Soth
Nov 6th, 2003, 04:20:49 AM
Mod's, could you please delete this...:) Wrong thread, my apologies to the Rpers here.

Damien Vosh
Nov 6th, 2003, 04:30:32 AM
' Nefe'tharna..........su'hoi meh .......pa'weh ....su'hoi meh'

Damien’s eyes’ widened as the haunting voice echoed through his mind once again. His hand quickly covered Wylde’s mouth that was still moving, shutting her up for the time being as he stared into her emerald eyes with utter astonishment. They both heard the cryptic message simultaneously as Damien’s mouth dropped open in a silent gasp. The same look on Wylde’s face told him without a doubt she had heard it as well…Yet something prodded and urged Damien to ask if she did anyways…

“Yes, I heard it too…I just heard it again Wylde!…Did you just hear that?...There it is again!” He said in an almost frantic tone of voice. After a brief moment, Damien finally lowered his right hand slowly from the Seers supple lips. He just stood there motionless in front of Wylde as if he had seen a ghostly apparition. Again the telepathic plea came to them both, gripping their very souls as they stood breathless in front of one another.

“I think it’s a woman in distress Wylde…She’s in pain,…I’m sure of it!...Whoever it is, she’s speaking the ancient language…How is that possible?” Damien finally broke the silence of the room as he began to pace tight circles, running his hand through his sandy blonde hair, only stopping once he completed two rotations in front of the Seer. Wylde could see his growing frustration; it was if he was connected with the unseen stranger. But how?...

“That pool…We need to go there now Wylde…Work your magic or something. Maybe you can reach her that way...I just don’t know what to do.”

Wylde Krymsin
Nov 6th, 2003, 09:08:56 AM
Wylde narrowed her eyes at Damien as he placed his hand over her mouth as she was talking. Her eyes widened as they both received another message at the same time. The identical looks they wore would have been comical if anyone else had been in her room. Just when she was going to bite his hand to move it away, he did lower it and they stared silently at each other for a moment.

"There were rumors of missing children of Khar Sian." Wylde whispered. "I thought it that, only a rumor, but with the arrival of Dominik Korvinus, maybe those rumors are correct."

She took a step back from him, her mind reeling at this sudden observation.

"Uziel is going to go nuts with this." She muttered to herself.

“That pool…We need to go there now Wylde…Work your magic or something. Maybe you can reach her that way...I just don’t know what to do.”

"Yes, the pool...we must go there." Wylde agreed absent mindedly, turning to head for her bedroom door. She opened just as she realized she was still in her night shirt that barely covered her back side. Her cheeks flamed red as she quickly closed it.

"Turn around, Damien." She muttered, walking to her dresser to grab a pair of leather pants. Sliding into them, she yanked her night shirt up and over her head, throwing it to her bed.

Opening a second drawer, she pulled out a halter top made of light, lacey see through material with a solid backing underneath it. Not what she would normally wear, but at this time, she did not care. A vampyre's life hung in the balance and it was apparent Wylde and Damien were the chosen ones to help her and bring her home.

Wrenching open her door, she grabbed Damien's hand in her's and quickly led him down to the Pools, hoping to find the answer they needed within them, one Pool in particular, the Pool of Remeberance.

Satarel Castillon
Nov 18th, 2003, 05:05:21 PM
The pair made their way to the Pool of Rememberance, But what was interesting was the figure who stood near it , in a gauze dark blue pullover sleep shirt and matching pants....bare foot and long hair whaich was usually in a ponytail was now worn loose and down around his shoulders. His arm was outstretched and he was gazing into the pool. He left his arm where it was held and turned his head....a grim look on his face.

"So, you two heard it too?"

Satarel had asked as he turned back to the pool, the water was churning as he used his illusionist skills over the liquid.

He was staring into the water, watching it form into faces....his eyebrows scrunched in serious thought.

"I....believe I know....who it is."

Wylde Krymsin
Nov 18th, 2003, 08:09:22 PM
Wylde's eyes widened at the sight of Satarel already at the Pool and looked back at Damien before approaching him.

"So, you two heard it too?"

"Yes, we did." She replied, walking to the edge of the pool to gaze into it. "Do you know who she is?"

"I....believe I know....who it is."

"She is obviously before my time here." Wylde whispered. "We've got to help her, Satarel. Can you find out where she's at? Who's holding her?"

Wylde turned her emerald eyes to Satarel's brown ones, hoping they could find the answer the three of them sought to the mysterious vampyre that called out to them in their sleep.

Satarel Castillon
Nov 18th, 2003, 09:43:12 PM
He stopped and told them the story of the lost children....the only lost child to be a female, to be the second one lost to Khar Sian. A young vampire barely into the bloodpack.

"There is only one female who is of the lost children...her name is Kierin Kuan. Her mother is all thats left of the family lineage. She is one of the council members. "

He took a breath and went into the story of Kierin.....the one they affectionately called "Kiku".

"She was of the first children to reform the Bloodpack. She was also the youngest of them. During her training, she fell for the Eldest Darkmere, Elijah. When Elijah disappeared on a mission to erradicate a small brood of renegades, And became the first child to be lost....She went after him. She too became added to the list. That was almost two hundred years ago. "

He brought his hand up and a face showed....A beautiful angelic face with almond shaped eyes the color of jade green...flowing raven hair and a matching smile.

"That......is Kierin Kuan."

Wylde Krymsin
Nov 18th, 2003, 10:03:20 PM
Wylde stared at the image of the beautiful vampyre in the water, feeling Damien come up behind her to look. He was young, but wondered if he knew of her. Her came out as if to touch Kierin's face or to try and read anything from it, but she knew it was useless. Reflections were the one thing she could not get a reading from...that and herself.

"We've got to help her. We've got to bring her back to Khar Sian where she belongs." Wylde whispered, entranced by the beauty in the water. She felt her heart squeeze at the pain she must be going through.

Satarel Castillon
Nov 19th, 2003, 03:31:49 AM
He nodded as the image disappeared. He rybbed his forearms with his hands as they crossed over his chest. He uneasily shifted from one foot to another. His lips pursed in thought.

"I caught her final sending loud and clear as I meditated. I might be able to act as a pinpoint."

Turning to Wylde, he cantedhis head and suggested.

"If I can pinpoint her last sneding, all you have to do is touch me and channel it through you....then as you get the bearing, Damien here can plot it on the starchart in the main meeting room."

He shrugged at the notion.

"What do you think? Its worth a try?"

Wylde Krymsin
Nov 19th, 2003, 08:39:24 AM
Wylde ran it through her busy mind, thinking it over and over as she paced the length of the room. She ran her hands through her pink hair and then stopped, turning around to look at Satarel and Damien.

"Yes, yes...it could work." She said, rushing back over to them. "We must do this quickly if you are to pinpoint her location."

Wylde turned, looking over at Damien and winked at him.

"We both wanted adventure, guess what we're getting."

She looked down upon the Pool with wide eyes, things were changing for the Khar Sian vampyres and she prayed the three of them in that room could help bring one of the Lost Children back home to them.

Kierin Kuan
Dec 4th, 2003, 11:01:11 AM
Hands were flat on the floor, heavy cuffs held her wrists as the chains were coiled near her half naked form. Her eyes stared out from raven hair that had fallen over her face. Boots echoed down the cooridor, they were coming again. She slightly lifted her head from the floor as the cell door opened. They walked over and a pair of boots halted before her head. Legs bent and a hand pulled her roughly up to look at him, it hurt her neck. Her eyes halfway closed as she bared her fangs.

"That little fiasco you displayed earlier disappointed me....and I hate to be disappointed."

He jerked her head once more to make her whimper in pain. Then he shoved her head back down, making contact with the floor with a soft thud. She blinked back the pain and kept her head there. She could see a little bit of blood pool as a gash was now on her forehead. That began to heal but very slowly. She looked up at him, blood streaked her perfect face....a droplet running down alongside her nose, to drip off her chin.
Her Jade green eyes searching the faces of the gathered. His voice boomed for all of them to hear.

"The time of her use is at an end......far too long we kept her alive for our purposes......for her crime against our young brother, this whore will be sentenced to her death. In three days time she will greet the sun. From this moment till that day, none of you will touch her......all she will have is the normal dosage of blood she needs to keep alive. Do I make myself clear?"

They all murmured a yes in response. Her eyes widened a bit...The Sun.....burning alive....Her heart dropped as she knew if no one had heard her cry for help, she would never see her home again. She waited for them to give her the daily source of a small vile of blood. Once they left, she sat up and her head tilted forward in a silent prayer, her eyes closed and she tried to send her mesage out once more..

' Nefetharna sute meh.......Pa'weh......sute meh'

Hopefully someone was listening and coming for her.

Wylde Krymsin
Dec 4th, 2003, 02:11:34 PM
Wylde left Damien back in Uziel's chambers after they had spoken with Uziel. Her master had mentioned that the Council should know of this finding and Wylde left without even being asked to speak with Lord Dante. He was the friendlier one of the Council and she felt at ease when ever she had been around him, so he was her choice to go to.

She decided to stop off in her rooms first to pack quickly, making sure to grab her staff. Running out into the hall with her bag slung over her shoulder and her staff gripped in one hand, Wylde ran into Satarel and looked at him.

"Are you ready for this?" She asked with a smile. "I am on my way to speak to Lord Dante."

Dante Imoralia
Dec 4th, 2003, 04:02:59 PM
Dante sat back in his chair, watching the night sky from the window of his library as he thought about the luck of Khar Sian turning around for the better. He let a smile play on his lips for just a few minutes when he felt his mind grow hazy for a moment. Alarmed, he sat up in his chair, his eyes wide.

'Nefetharna sute meh.......Pa'weh......sute meh'

"Help me.......find me.......please......find me." Dante repeated aloud, rolling those words of their native tongue over and over again in his mind. Another vampyre!

Dante reached out, grabbing on to the link of the woman who had sent the cry for help and did not let go. He found her mind open to him and when he made his presence known to her, she did not fight him. He found in her an alarmingly weakened state and that worried him.

'I am here to help you.' Dante whispered softly in her mind, wrapping her in warm waves of comfort. 'You will be safe soon enough, just hang on.

Dante was on his feet instantly, keeping the weak link open with her as he went about gathering things he would need. He left a message with Fulkrehm's assitant, not wanting to wait for the Count to be free from his appointments. Saying goodbye to his family, he only let them know he would be on an important mission and could be reached if necessary.

Walking out to the docking bay behind the Council's buildings, he loaded his gear into it and then stopped for a moment. He would need help in this and he thought of the perfect company. The Watcher's.

"Are you ready for this? I am on my way to speak to Lord Dante."

"I am here." Dante said from the shadows of the hall, his red eyes piercing those of the young Seer and her friend. His gaze remained on the male, taking him in and then realized that he was the one Uziel had spoken of quite fondly. "Satarel Castillon. Uziel has spoken quite highly of you."

Dante turned his attention back to Wylde, taking in her staff and bag. The wondered looks passing between the two Watcher's clued him in.

"You have heard her, have you not?" He demanded, his mind going back to make sure the female vampyre was still with him, still awake.

'Hang on for me.' Dante sent to her, watching as she opened her eyes and he marvelled at the beauty of them. 'You will once again see your home, I promise you.'

"I know where she is at. I have a ship ready to get her. You two are going with me." Dante said, turning to head back to his ship. He stopped, looked over his shoulder and barked, "That's not a request, that's an order."

Kierin Kuan
Dec 4th, 2003, 09:56:04 PM
Her lips curled up into a smile. The crimson tears fell in thin streaks as someone had heard....Someone was coming! A soft sob mixed with laughter escaped her lips. She desperately tried to cling to thier pressence as long as she could. This warm and gentle pressence. Jade color eyes slowly made their way upwards, she thanked what ever gods were helping her. A new feeling of hope rooted itself within her. Hope of seeing her home....family.....friends.....if any of them were still alive, she had been gone for a long time.

Slender legs curled under her as she scooted back to lean against the wall. The cold stone against her bare back. Her ebon colored hair fell around her shoulders and she sent once more to the man who held this link with her.

' Yo'soi nami......Ki...' She went silent as she tried to remember her name....it had been so long since she was called by it..or even thought of it. Then it seem to hit her slowly. '...Kiku.'

(My name is....Ki.......Kiku)

She sent back waves of joy.....she was excited and anxious to see him.

' Neh topa daio.....eh menta sul'he Sola.'

(In two days.....I die by the Sun)

She sighed in hopes he would be there.....to save her.

Dante Imoralia
Dec 4th, 2003, 10:30:54 PM
Dante punched in the coridinates of the planet the mysterious woman was on while Satarel and Wylde settled into the ship. They jumped a little when the thrusters warmed up, vibrating the hull of the ship. Dante grinned, looking back at them over his shoulder.

"She's got power."

'My name is....Ki.......Kiku. In two days I die by the sun.'

Dante sucked in his breath, his eyes narrowing as he took the pilot's seat and brought the ship up off the ground. He felt the connection slip a little and he quickly grabbed on to it, not letting her go. He was going to stay with her in her mind until he was standing before her with her captors dead at his feet. The ship traveled a few minutes before he readied it for lightspeed. With a quick warning to the Watcher's behind him, he hit the button and they took off like a bat out of hell.

'Kiku, that is beautiful.' Dante sent to her, the name sounding somewhat familiar to him. 'My name is Dante Imoralia of Khar Sian. I give you my oath that I will not let you die by the sun, Sweetheart. I will not allow that. I'm bringing you home. Just stay with me, keep talking to me. Keep awake and strong.'

Dante stared out at the blurred stars and then they began to slow down as they jumped out of light speed. He tensed, feeling the connection between the two of them strengthen as they neared her.

"Satarel." Dante snapped, grimacing at the sharpness is his voice. He sighed and said gently. "Tell me what you know of her."

Satarel Castillon
Dec 5th, 2003, 01:23:12 AM
"Lord Imoralia, you know her family well. Her mother is the only one of the line that lives still. Her mother is Mao-Yin Kuan, she serves on the council. The one we are to rescue is her lost daughter....Kierin....you also know her by her nic name...Kiku."

Satarel was well versed in the legends of the Lost Children, he delved into the books about them at an early stage in his watcher career.

" I can show you what she looks like.....I have all the lost children's faces memorized."

He stood up and stepped closer to Dante, lifting his hand he held a small device. Mumbling to himself an incantation, the device hummed and a three dimentional image of Kierin appeared.....long silky raven hair.....almond shaped eyes the Kuan's were known for.....an angelic face and a smile to match.....and the most intriguing thing .....her eyes...the color of jade.

"Lord Imoralia....meet Kierin Kuan."

Dante Imoralia
Dec 5th, 2003, 01:14:51 PM
Stunned, Dante sat back in his seat, staring at the image of the beautiful Kuan daughter. All hope had been given up on finding Kierin after she had disappeared so many, many years ago.

'More like centuries.' Dante thought to himself, taking the device out of the Watcher's hand to look at her some more.

"Thank you, Satarel." He murmured.

How Mau-Yin was going to be thrilled to have her daughter back in her arms again, back home. He smiled to himself, his eyes focusing on the angelic smile of Kierin, no, Kiku...he liked it better. Realizing Satarel was still standing there, he handed the device back to him with a nod and focused in on Kiku.

'Kiku, I have news you may like to hear.' Dante sent to her, holding the link strong between them. 'Your mother still lives and I know she will be very happy to have you back among your people. But I can only bring you back if you stay strong for me, Sweetheart. Can you do that? Help me keep this link open between us.'

Satarel Castillon
Dec 5th, 2003, 01:24:44 PM
The watcher tilted his head at the elder vampire.....a smirk appeared and he placed the device on the console before him. He patted the vampire on the shoulder and moved back to his seat, leaving the image of 'Kiku' open.

Sitting back next to Wylde, Sat smiled and then looked to the flooring....seems he was on an adventure which didnt deal with chronolizing the deeds of the vampires....and that made him feel good....no wait....it was a mixture of both....Wylde and he would be witnessing the rescue of a lost child as well as the heroic ways of Dante.....they both were on an adventure AND doing their job at the same time.......most exciting.

a small smile palyed on his face as he thought of the significance of this jaunt. In some way, these two Watchers would be heroes.

Kierin Kuan
Dec 5th, 2003, 01:44:22 PM
'Kiku, I have news you may like to hear.' Dante sent to her, holding the link strong between them. 'Your mother still lives and I know she will be very happy to have you back among your people. But I can only bring you back if you stay strong for me, Sweetheart. Can you do that? Help me keep this link open between us.'

Her smile widened at the thought of her mother. How she longed to have her hold her in her arms and sing her troubles away. And her friends were still alive....more hope to cling too.

She kept her link open with this gentle voice, her savior. He was another vampyre of her home and knew her mother....more joy filled her. She wrapped her slender arms around her naked upper torso, the chains making its 'clinking' sound as it moved.

' W-h-here......a..arrre.....you?'

She spoke in a slurred and broken accent....she hadnt spoken the universal language in years. She was slowly getting things back. And would be happy to have it all back. She looked at the door knowing she would be should they open the door and find her happy.

She tilted her head forward so her ebon locks fell before her face, hiding her smile and dried tears.....she sent this brave man a small gesture similar to a kiss....she closed her eyes shyly and gave a soft laugh.

Dante Imoralia
Dec 5th, 2003, 01:56:46 PM
Dante tried to hide the soft smile playing on his lips as he continued the communication with Kiku. He had sat there shaking his head when the Watcher set the image of her infront of him before taking his seat next to Wylde.

'W-h-here......a..arrre.....you?'

'Not far now, Sweetheart.' Dante answered, delving a little further into her mind to gather what information he needed to use against her captor's. He found their daily routine and glanced at the chrono. They would be checking on her in about two hours, he would be there within half an hour. Plenty of time.

"Wylde, Satarel, get ready for landing. See that planet?" Dante asked, pointing out the transperteel window. "That is where Kierin is at."

Dante felt hatred growing inside of him at the cruelty those men laid upon Kiku. He would show them not to mess with a Khar Sian vampyre and her kin. Yes, he would show them alright, his eyes narrowing at the thought of tearing each one of them from limb to limb.

Wylde Krymsin
Dec 5th, 2003, 02:02:54 PM
Wylde looked out the window then quickly scrambled to input the information on her datapad, hearing the soft laugh come from Satarel. She looked up to see him smiling at her and she grinned, for once being the one to input data instead of Satarel.

She had never seen the elder vampyre this calm before. Sure, that was his nature, quiet and calm, but this...this was eerie for her. Like the calm before the storm.

"Lord Dante, should we bring any weapons along with us, besides our staffs?" She asked, her own 'itch' starting to happen at helping Dante rescue a Lost Child.

Dante Imoralia
Dec 5th, 2003, 02:09:19 PM
Dante cloaked the ship as it came into range of the planet Roth and readied himself for the quick landing. With an ever soft 'thud', they were down and Dante quickly shut the engines down, hearing the soft whine of them as they did.

Dante stood from his seat, reaching to part his hair in the middle of his head and then pull it back into a ponytail at the back of his neck, fastening it with a leather strap. A few strands escaped by his left temple and he left them alone, reaching for his black trenchoat to slip it on.

'We have landed, Kiku.' Dante sent, finding her tired, but hanging on. 'I have two mortals with me, do not be afraid of them for they will not hurt you, they are here to help. Trust them.'

"Lord Dante, should we bring any weapons along with us, besides our staffs?"

Dante turned his glowing red eyes to the Seer as she spoke and he smiled slowly.

"Bring what you want, but you will not need weapons." He hissed, his fangs lengthening in anticipation of the fight to come.

Kierin Kuan
Dec 5th, 2003, 03:12:07 PM
Her laughter got louder, he was there! She would have freedom....salvation! She was playing with her hair as she thought of it. It soothed her to know someone was there and coming for her...that she actually mattered to someone to come.

Her face dropped as she heard the footfalls of boots coming down the cooridor. Her head slowly came up as th edoor opened. There were four of them....and not a single vile of blood in sight. Instead, the rods she knew too well were in their hands. Her eyes took on a worried state and she slid along the floor trying to put some sort of distance between them and her.

"Well now....seems someone is jus' a leetle too happy for one knowing she is about to die soon....so we's jus' come in ta make you feel how you should about it....down right upset."

They began to laugh and approach her....her arm weakly came up to hold them at bay with a little begging. She just got through healing from the last beating she got. And to be in a broken state when her rescuer got here was not what she wanted.

"Nie.......pa'weh......denah sak'hai"
(No.....please......dont do this.)

Dark locks swayed as she shook her head and pleaded with them to reconsider.

"Ey, lookie here. She be beggin us ta not thrash her good."

He looked at her and tapped the rod in his hand.

"Sorry baby, but you gotta learn."

Her chained arm still held up and her head was tilted down as she cowered before them, such a regal creature cowering would definately boil the vampyre who came for. And she kept her link open so he could see what she went through day in and day out.

Her head rocked to the side as he backhanded her and she crumpled to her side when he connecte with the rod. The others ran in and started beating her. Her whimpered cries was all Dante could hear as she succomed to the pain they dished out.

Satarel Castillon
Dec 5th, 2003, 04:28:38 PM
Satarel nodded to Dante, he would bring his staff....He knew they wouldnt be of use unless the vampyre was outnumbered....then again even with that odds at hand, he wasnt so sure their services in battle would be needed. They would go in under their cover of their force skills....only Dante would be seen. Grabbing his staff he stopped next to him before disembarking.

"As you wish Lord Imoralia.....We will let you handle it of course. But we will watch your back."

He stepped past the elder vampyre and down the ramp. He went directly into his shadow mode and seemed to vanish....yet his pressence was still felt.

Dante Imoralia
Dec 5th, 2003, 04:42:20 PM
Dante nodded as Satarel spoke and he looked at Wylde as she handled her staff. He smiled at her, reaching out to touch her shoulder.

"Watch yourself out there, understand?" He asked, concern etched in his eyes. He knew the young Watcher could take care of herself, but he always felt an urge to protect her when she was around.

Wylde had smiled softly at him, then he let her go and she walked down the ramp to join Satarel in the 'stealth' mode the Watcher's so loved to use. They did not fool Dante, though, he could tell where they were at and he kept them close.

He stepped off the ramp and pulled his trench coat tighter around him as the ramp pulled up behind him and closed on it's own. The three of them walked in silence, the Wylde and Satarel following Dante's impressive sense of direction. He was about to speak to Satarel when he felt an over whelming surge of pain and sadness from Kiku. Dante stumbled a bit, focusing on her to watch in horror as her captors beat her mercilessly.

'Hold on, Sweetheart, we're coming.'

A growl, low and quiet, came from his throat and as he continued to watch what was happening to her, he threw his head back into the night sky and let the growl erupt from him, echoing in the forest. He felt the soft touch of Satarel and Wylde's hands on his shoulders and he brought his head back to look at Wylde's now visible form with fire red eyes and dripping fangs. His breathing had quickened and his chest was rapidly rising up and down.

"Spare no one." Dante hissed, turning to cover the distance that seperated him from Kiku. No one was going to stand in his way of rescuing her.

Satarel Castillon
Dec 5th, 2003, 04:53:25 PM
He ran along with the vampyre, from what Dante felt and said, he knew it was a "now or never" decision. They burst through the doors and Satarel immediately appeared before the firs tguard and took him out with a well combonation attack with his staff.

Turning to throw him a look, Satarel yelled.

"Go! Find her! I'll hold them off here! I'll be with you when I can!"

He kept three of the men at bay....all three had swords.

Wylde Krymsin
Dec 5th, 2003, 05:19:45 PM
Wylde ran with Dante next to her down the long corridor they had turned into when Satarel stopped to keep the guards off of them. She did not worry about him, she knew frelling well that he could take care of himself. They sparred often enough for her to know that.

She heard footsteps and shouts coming their way and Wylde looked back to see two other guards rushing to get to them.

"Go on!" Wylde called to Dante, stopping to turn around and face the two men.

The guards stopped, crossing their arms over their chests as they lechorously looked Wylde up and down. Wylde smirked at them, her thumb brushing over the ignition switch of her staff and it came to life, arcing electricity from the three prongs that now extended from the top. The men's eyes widened a bit as they each took a step away from each other, as if they were going to charge her at once from a different direction.

Wylde rolled her eyes at their obvious moves and blew them a kiss...something that both Satarel and Uziel knew meant trouble was coming. One guard came at her and she spun around, driving the butt end of her staff into his mid-section. He dropped to his knees, gasping for air as the other guard charged her. He managed to come up behind Wylde and wrap his arms around her, but she drove her spiked heel into his foot and he howled in pain, immediately letting her go. She whirled around, bringing her fist to connect with his jaw and he dropped immediately, knocked out cold.

The first guy finally caught his breath and got up to his feet and Wylde turned around, pointing her staff at him and his mouth fell open in shock as the electricity seemed to pop and crack at him.

"No! D-don't!" He cried out.

Wylde grinned at him for a moment and then let loose the electricity, watching as thousand of volts ripped into his body. He stood there, his body seizing and then he finally dropped to his knees, then to the floor, his body smoking. She turned her attention back to the second guard and quickly walked over to him, ripping off his sleeves to bind his hands and feet together. She grabbed a piece of tattered pants from him and stuffed it tight into his mouth, making sure he would not be able to spit it out.

Grabbing him under the arms, she dragged him and his friend out of the main hallway and turned to chase after Dante, hoping against hope that he had found Kierin.

Dante Imoralia
Dec 5th, 2003, 09:03:39 PM
Dante stormed down the hallway head down, his eyes closed and his senses leading him directly to Kiku. He had not come across any guards or any of the ones he had witnessed brutalizing Kiku, but when he did...a sadistic smile slowly appeared on his lips.

'Hang on, Sweetheart, I'm almost to you.' He sent to her, finding her on the edge of conciousness. She needed blood and lots of it fast!

"YOU! Hold it!" A voice shouted at him from behind.

With the smile still on his face, Dante stopped and looked back over his shoulder.

"I wouldn't push it if I were you." Dante warned.

"Turn around slowly and kneel on the floor." The guard ordered.

Dante turned fully around and the guard gasped in alarm. Dante hissed, flying at him with vampyre speed. He grabbed the guard by the shoulders and knocked him to the ground. He growled in his face before punching his fist through the man's chest to wrap his hand around his mortal heart, squeezing it until it beat no more. The man gasped for air and then went limp in Dante's arms.

"I told you not to push it." He said hoarsely, dropping the body onto the floor. With disgust, he wiped his hand clean on the dead man's clothes.

Coming to his full heigth, Dante realized he was standing infront of the room in which Kiku was being held. He was about to barge in when he felt the presence of four mortals. The four that he witnessed beating her.

"Yessssss." Dante hissed.

Dante felt Wylde come up behind him and he quickly looked at her, placing a finger over his lips to signal her to keep quiet. She nodded and Dante kicked the door with such force that it went splintering in two into the room. The guards stood up from being bent over Kiku and turned to glare at him.

"Another vampyre! Get him!" One guard ordered.

Dante saw the rods they were holding and his fury grew even more, turning his eyes solid black. One guard rushed him and Dante spun around, grabbing the rod out of his hand. He grabbed the guard by the neck with one hand and shoved the rod down his throat. The guard struggled, choked and then fell to the ground in a heap.

"Wylde, get to Kiku, make sure she's ok." Dante said to Wylde over his shoulder. "I'll take care of the others."

"I'm sure you will." He heard Wylde murmur in amusement as she bolted into the room, holding the guards at bay with her staff.

Two of the guards came at him and Dante reached out with cat-like ability to grab them around their throats, lifting them up off the floor. They fought him, trying to kick him or punch at him and Dante laughed, throwing them across the room, watching as they hit the wall, cracking their heads open. He smiled in response, then slowly, as if in slow motion, he turned his attention to the last remaining guard...the one he saw last beating Kiku. Dante raised his head a notch, his black eyes narrowing at him as the guard began to visibly shake.

"Do you honestly think you were going to get away with this?" Dante hissed, using his voice to mesmorize him.

He slowly walked to him, holding him frozen in his gaze.

"P-please d-don't do t-this." The man begged, his eyes wide with fear.

"Do I look the type to give in to begging?" Dante spat with a raised eyebrow. He released the guard from his gaze and watched with utter amazement as the man charged him with the rod up in the air.

"You've got to be kidding." Dante laughed sarcastically as he reached out and punched the guy in the throat. The guard fell to his knees, grabbing his throat and gasping for air.

Dante slowly walked around him, his eyes never leaving the guard and then without warning, Dante reached out and grabbed the man's head from behind and with enough strength, ripped his head from his neck. Dante looked down at the head in his hands and let it drop to the floor, not giving the dead man a second thought.

He turned around to find Wylde staring at him with wide eyes and his own eyes gradually went back to their natural red.

"I am sorry you had to witness that, Wylde." Dante whispered, truly sorry she had to. He rushed to Kiku's side, realizing she was nearly naked and quickly shed his trench coat, slipping it over her.

"Kiku, we're here...we're taking you home." Dante tenderly said, stroking her hair softly. He took in her condition and swallowed the rage that was burning inside of him. "You need to feed, Sweetheart. At least enough to get you stronger."

Dante looked at Wylde, then brought his wrist up to his mouth, slicing it open with a fang. He placed his wrist next to Kiku's mouth, softly urging her to feed.

"Kiku, drink, my blood will give you the strength you need. Drink, Sweetheart."

Kierin Kuan
Dec 6th, 2003, 06:31:35 AM
Jade green eyes slowly opened. Her bruised features showed as her head tilted upwards to greet the handsome face before her. Gently, she placed her mouth over the bleeding wound and drank. After a few seconds, her hands came up and held his arm steady. She took what she needed and released his arm. She then sought his embrace. Her arms snaking around his torso, and her head resting upon his chest. She was still very much weakened and sighed as she closed her eyes.

"He'thuna.....Dante.........He'thuna meh kuventa."

(Thank you....Dante......Thank you my knight.")

Her eyes slowly averted to Wylde and she smiled at the pink haired woman. Crimson tears fell from her eyes, she was going home. Home!

After all these years, she would see her mother who still lived. She would see her people once again. She looked up into his red eyes and spoke.

"I....am....Ready."

Satarel Castillon
Dec 6th, 2003, 06:48:27 AM
He parried the first attack, and blocked the second man. The third came in from behind and Sat ducked as the man swung at head level. Sat struck backwards with his staff,connecting with the man's gut causing the attacker to grunt and stagger back. The other two came at him and he blocked both overhand swings with his staff. He crouched as he absorbed the initial shock and thrusted his arms up as he stood. Both men sword arms went up and one lost his sword.

Satarel immediately cracked one across the jaw with his staff knocking him unconscious, and turned the tip to the other man who stepped up towards him. A hiss and gas shot out at the man in a cloud burst. The attacker's eyes rolled back and he dropped to his side. The gas knocking him out. At the time he used the gas on the man, the third came up and drove the sword into his back.....he wasnt paying full attention as he should. The blade went in five inches and Sat cried out and dove forward. He spun and dropped as he swung the staff in a sideways arc. The man was knocked off his feet and landed square on his back. Satarel followed up with an overhead swing right down on his forehead. The man lay motinless.....Sat had dealt him a mortal wounding blow to the head.

Staggering from the three men, Satarel leaned against the wall. He could feel his blood running down the small of his back. He held his staff and slid down the wall...Fighting the tempting fall into darkness.

Wylde Krymsin
Dec 6th, 2003, 03:46:03 PM
Wylde knelt by Kiku, softly murmuring to her, trying to soothe her pain. She had to turn away from the chaos Dante had been causing. The downright brutality of how he killed these men kept her in awe of him, but only so much she could witness. She turned to look back just in time to see Lord of the House of Imoralia rip a man's head off, tossing away and not thinking twice of it.

Wylde swallowed a lump in her throat as he approached herself and Kiku and his now gentle eyes looked to Kiku and then her.

"I am sorry you had to witness that, Wylde."

She nodded her head, unable to speak at the moment as she watched the man next to her speak tenderly to the fallen vampyre infront of them...when only moments ago he had been a vicious killer.

Wylde stroked Kiku's soft hair as she fed from Dante, gaining her strength from him. When Kiku looked at her, Wylde gave her a friendly smile and helped her up off the ground. She watched in fascination as Dante tore Kiku's chains from her and quickly left, not wanting to run into anyone else.

"We must find Satarel!" Wylde exclaimed as they ran out, Kiku in Dante's arms, his grip tight on her.

The three of them made their way back down the hallway to the entrance they came in at and Wylde slidded to a halt, seeing three men laying motionless on the floor. Her green eyes widened as she slowly looked around for Satarel. She found him sitting up against a blood smeared wall. It only took her a milli-second to realize that the blood was her friend's.

"Sat!" She cried out, running over to him.

She placed her hands on his shoulders, gently bringing him into her embrace as she looked over his shoulder to gauge the severity of his wound.

"We'll get you back home Satarel. You're going to be just fine." She whispered, bringing her bloodied hands up to frame his face. She looked at him for a moment with tear filled eyes and then softly placed a kiss on his lips. "You're not leaving me yet, I forbid it. And you know I always get my way."

She turned to look at Dante, blinking the tears away.

"He's wounded, Lord Dante. We must get him back immediately."

Dante gave her a tight nod and she moved to help Satarel up to his feet, her eyes never leaving his face.

"Stay with me, Sat." She whispered.

Satarel Castillon
Dec 7th, 2003, 03:12:20 PM
He was going in and out of consciousness, and finally heard someone call his name. Her hands grasped his shoulder and tilted him forward to see his wound. He groaned as she did that, it was deep, he could feel it.

When she placed her lips to his, his eyebrows arched and his eyes slowly opened.

"You're not leaving me yet, I forbid it. And you know I always get my way."

He gave a faltering smile.

"Do I...have a choice?"

She helped him up and he used his staff to help support him as she did. Leaning against her, he nodded to Dante.

"They have been stopped Lord Imoralia."

He staggered some yet kept his self up...his vision wavering.

Dante Imoralia
Dec 7th, 2003, 03:48:03 PM
Dante watched the tendernes that Wylde showed her friend and he smiled, turning to look at Kiku in his arms. He could not believe they had found her and were on their way back home to reunite her with her loved ones.

He looked back at the two Watchers as Satarel managed to stand with Wylde's help. He was in bad shape and Dante doubted he would make it back to the ship without losing anymore blood or his life.

"Wylde, Satarel...you will stay here while I take Kiku back to the ship. You are not strong enough Satarel and I will not risk your life going back to the ship in the condition you are in." Dante spoke. "I will be back in just a few minutes to gather Satarel and take him back myself."

Dante looked at the two of them and then turned to walk out, using his vampyre speed to 'The Gathering' and gently placed Kiku in a chair. He ran his fingers of her cheeks, brushing her hair out of her face.

"Rest, Kiku. You are safe now. I will return in just a few minutes."

Without thinking, Dante leaned forward and place a kiss on her forehead and then turned to leave, pausing a moment as he realized what he just did. He looked back at her, then smiled as he went to retrieve the fallen Watcher.

Kierin Kuan
Dec 7th, 2003, 09:07:07 PM
She rested her head on his chest. He was carrying her to safety when they came up on their friend. He was wounded and at Dante's words she knew it was bad. Her fingers were gently moving on his neck. Her knight....her savior.....Her half closed jade colored eyes looked up at him from beneath black silky locks.

He took off running and she held on. Soon they ascended the ramp of a ship. His ship. She looked around and it was a nice ship at that too. He placed he ron a seat and she grabbed him, fear in her eyes.

"Nie.....pa'weh......ne'has vena'meh."

(No....please...dont leave me.")

She pleaded with him. She slid off the chair and got to her knees.

"Nie......"

She placed her forehead to his hand......once more she was what she was in that dungeon....a grovelling creature....below the regal woman she was.

Dante Imoralia
Dec 7th, 2003, 09:13:05 PM
Dante's eyes widened as she knelt before him and he felt his heart go out to her. He did not think she would react to being left alone. He should have thought of that.

"Kiku...Kierin..." He whispered, kneeling infront of her. He placed his hand under her chin, forcing her to look at him. "I must go back and bring Satarel to the ship. It is the only way he can survive. Besides, I have a feeling if anything else happens to him, I'm going to have a pink haired fury unleashed on me."

Dante gave her a lopsided smile and sighed.

"Nothing is going to happen to you while I am gone. You are completely safe here. The ship is cloaked, it cannot be seen." Dante looked into her eyes, letting her see he spoke the truth and he then whispered, "Trust me."

Kierin Kuan
Dec 7th, 2003, 09:29:14 PM
She looked up at him and nodded her head. She knew his friends needed help. But she was also afraid the others of th eplace would find her and take her away again. She ran her hands over his face and rested her head on his chest.....

"Go......he....n-needs y-you."

She spoke in her accented common tongue as she still tried to get used to it again.

She pushed off of him and curled back onto the chair he placed her in. Drawing the coat he gave her around her shoulders. She gave him a smile as he turned to leave....only it disappeared when he finally did leave the ship. She looked around as if expecting the men to come out of the darkened corners to get her.

Dante Imoralia
Dec 8th, 2003, 02:06:31 PM
Dante looked at Kiku for a moment and then sighed, not wanting to leave her alone, but he had to get Satarel back to the ship as quickly as possible. He kept a link open with her in case she needed him while he was gone and he turned to leave, making sure to close the ramp as he did so.

Dante came upon Wylde and Satarel sitting back upon the floor and he took in the situation briefly. Walking over to them, he looked at Satarel and then at Wylde.

"Wylde, you will have to make your own way back to the ship. I cannot carry the both of you." Dante said, knowing full well the Seer could handle herself. Wylde nodded at him and he looked back to Satarel, moving to slip his arms underneath the Watcher, lifting withe ease.

"Hang on, Satarel, you will be back resting comfortably in no time."

Wylde Krymsin
Dec 8th, 2003, 02:12:38 PM
Wylde let out a sigh as she watched Dante leave with Satarel. She took a moment to look around at the mess they had left behind and a smile played on her lips. The two Watcher's had a big hand in Khar Sian history and she could not wait to tell Uziel about it all. They made history themselves that night.

Reaching down to take a hold of Satarel's staff, she grabbed her own and made her way quickly back to the ship where she knew the other three were waiting for her.

Aboard the ship, Wylde smiled again at Kierin and then went to doctor Satarel's wounds as best she could. She bit her lips as she had to rip through his shirt after sliding his cloak off and began to work with deft fingers over his bare skin, making do with what she had there. At least she was able to stop the bleeding for now.

"Sat, rest now. We will be home soon." She whispered, placing a kiss on his temple as he moved to lie on his stomach.

Wylde took up residence next to him, keeping a watchful eye on him on their journey back to Khar Sian. She placed a protective hand on the back of his leg as she laid her head back against the chair and lowered her eyelids, drifting off to sleep.

Satarel Castillon
Dec 9th, 2003, 12:16:57 PM
He couldnt respond, all he could do was give a slight nod or a closing of the eyes to acknowledge her. He sat there as she slid the cloak off, and felt the cold air of the ship hit his skin as she ripped through his blue top he wore when they had seen him at the pool of rememberance.

Her hands were gentle as she stopped the bleeding and administered her aid. He slowly turned his eyes to her when she whispered to him.

"Sat, rest now. We will be home soon."

And he gave a small smile as she kissed his temple. He laid on his stomach and turned his head to the side, feeling the cool leather surface of the long bench he was on. Then felt her hand on his leg and another smile appeared....his eyes closed as he was tired...from loss of blood really......but he was glad she was there, to watch over him as he rested.

Dante Imoralia
Dec 9th, 2003, 12:28:49 PM
Dante lowered the ramp of 'The Gathering' as he shut the engines off back on Khar Sian. He quickly helped Satarel to his feet and moved him into a room in his house with a very protective Wylde behind him, then came back for Kiku, a smile on his lips as he knelt infront of her.

"Kiku." He said softly, watching as her eyes fluttered open and looked at him. "We're home."

Dante stood, reaching his hand out for her to take. When she did, his smile grew and lifted her into his arms, knowing she was still too weak. He walked with her into his house moving swiftly up the stairs to lay Kiku in a comfortable bed, barking an order for some blood wine to be brought up immediately.

Dante ran a hand softly over her hair, letting his hand travel down her arm to take her hand in his. He squeezed it softly as she looked at him.

"I will tell your mother you are home, Sweetheart."

Kierin Kuan
Dec 9th, 2003, 01:28:29 PM
She took his hand and stood on shakey legs. Her hands were placed on his shoulders for support, and she took on an excited expression. She caught the coat he gave her as it slid from her naked torso and pulled it tighter around her as he picked her up in his arms. She laid her head against his shoulder and reached up to caress his cheek. She smiled at him as they exited the ship. Once outside, she looked around and stiffled a sob. She was home! Crimson tears fell as she gazed once more at the grounds she used to walk all them years ago. The place she thought she'd never see again.

"Khar Sian....."

She whispered as she sniffled. Her hand covered her mouth for a second as she looked a the huge manor he was walking too. Everything looked so familiar, yet all new at the same time.

They entered the home of the Imoralia's and she smiled at the servant whom was going about his buisness. When they reached the room, she smiled...a nice warm bed.....pretty decorations.....she would be clothed soon....and something she desperately wanted....a bath. As he placed her on the bed, she gracefully placed the coat on the side and wrapped herself with the blanket. Her jade green eyes danced as she graced him with another smile. Her hair framing her face perfectly. She kept that smile as he lightly touched her face and then held her hand.

When the drink was brought to her, she took it and drank half of it quickly, then took time to sip the rest.

"I will tell your mother you are home, Sweetheart."

"I would.....like that....very much."

She spoke in her heavy accented basic.

Wylde Krymsin
Dec 9th, 2003, 04:49:25 PM
Wylde relaxed some when the Citadel's doctors came to Satarel's side quickly. She smiled, knowing Dante must have summoned them and she sat back in an over-sized chair to listen and watch them work.

She was very proud of Satarel and how he handled himself on this mission. She would give Uziel a very thorough report on this. Closing her eyes, drained of all energy, Wylde leaned her head back on the chair. Letting out a soft sigh, she murmured a warning to the doctors to take care of Satarel and then slipped back into sleep, knowing she was perfectly safe in the House of Imoralia.

Kierin Kuan
Dec 10th, 2003, 09:27:51 PM
Dante had left to fetch her mother, and she had the strength to pad her way into the bathing room. She filled the tub with hot water, dribbled some perfumed bath oil into the water, and swished the water around with her hand. Shaking the excess water from her fingers, she disrobed and slowly settled into the tub.

She leaned back and closed her eyes, letting the water's temperature sooth her. All her troubles seemed to disappear, she ran her hand with the scented water over her shoulders and rubbed it in. She let the faintest of smiles grace her face and then she submerged herself. She came back up and wiped the water from her face as she took in a breath.

Again Kierin leaned back and closed her eyes. The smile she showed grown in size.....she was happy to be home.

Dante Imoralia
Dec 11th, 2003, 06:21:51 PM
Dante had checked on Wylde and Satarel before realized he needed to get Kiku a robe or something. He did not want her mother coming to her daughter's side naked in his house. He respected Lady Kuan and would do nothing to shame her daughter or himself in her eyes.

He walked back into Kiku's room with a silk dressing gown the same color as her jade eyes and he could not wait to give it to her. Knocking on her door softly, he received no response and tentively opened to the door to see the bed empty. Immediately alarmed, he threw the door opened and searched the room, finding no trace of Kiku.

"Kierin?" He called out, his voice filled with worry.

Dante opened the door to the bathroom and stormed in, realizing a little too late that Kiku was relaxing in a steamy bath. His eyes grew wide at the sight of her and he snapped out of the hold she seemed to have on him and quickly turned his back to face the other way.

"I-I'm sorry, Kiku...I did not realize you were in here." Dante said, clearing his throat. "I got worried when you were not in your bed. I brought this...." Dante held out the silk robe for her to see and placed it on the counter. "...for you, so you would be dressed when your mother gets here."

Kierin Kuan
Dec 12th, 2003, 03:45:05 AM
Her eyes widened as the door opened, and she slid further into the water as he entered. Seeing whom it was, she let out a soft sigh and her eyes softened. She graced him with a smile and shook her head in response.

"Do not apo...apologize."

She hoped to allow him some diginty at his blunder, even though it was an innocent mistake.

"Thank you for your thoughtfulness, It is beautiful.....How long before she arrives? "

She inquired, as she wanted to soak some more. She was rather enjoying this bath. And wanted to stay in the tub for a while longer.

Dante Imoralia
Dec 12th, 2003, 08:37:41 AM
Dante risked a glance over his shoulder at her, realizing that it was safe and slowly turned around to lean against the bathroom counter. He crossed his arms over his chest and smiled at her.

"Your mother is due within the hour, though I did not tell her exactly why she was being called to my house at this hour." He answered with a twinkle in his eyes. It grew silent between them and he shifted his gaze away.

"I should not be in here, Kiku. Your mother will have my head if she finds me in here." Dante said with a smirk. "Take your time, Sweetheart."

Dante moved towards the door, taking one last look at her before turning to leave.

Kierin Kuan
Dec 12th, 2003, 09:27:44 AM
Only her head and top of her shoulders were visible, the oil she added had created a very light surface of white bubbles. She raised a leg and her knee broke through the layer of suds as she ran her hand over it.

She kept her an aire of regalness about her, even though she was put through hell for all those years, and was basically treat as an animal....it was a wonder she still kept this side of her.

She softly laughed at his discretion of him being in there, she felt safe with him around. But she understood what he meant...her mother would not aprove. As he reached for the door, she captured his eyes with her's, and then shyly averted them to the water. Keeping that angel's smile as she did so.

"Thank you."

Mau-Yin Kuan
Dec 17th, 2003, 01:36:14 PM
Lady Kuan walked quickly but gracefully to the House of Imoralia where she was called. Delicate eyebrows arched over almond shaped blue eyes as she wondered what her fellow council member had wanted of her at this hour. He had been discreet on his call to her, only explaining that her presence was needed at his residence post haste.

Mau-Yin sighed, her red & green silk robes flying behind her as the gentle winds of Khar Sian picked up. As she reached the top of the steps, the door opened immediately for her and she nodded her head briefly to the butler, who annouced she was to follow him. That delicate eyebrow arched again as she followed the older mortal up a winding staircase to the second floor. Her eyes went to the decorum of the Imoralia household and she smiled. This family had always seemed to collect things from centuries past as if clinging to treasured memories...something she admired them for.

The butler before her stopped at a door at the end of the long hallway and turned to bow in respect to her, opening the door quickly to reveal Dante hurrying out of another room, his eyes dancing with what Mau-Yin thought was happiness.

"Lord Dante." Mau-Yin smiled, reaching her hands out for him to take in her own style of greeting. "What is the reason you call me here?"

Dante Imoralia
Dec 17th, 2003, 01:45:08 PM
Dante heard the door to the main bedroom open and he quickly stepped out of the bathroom just in time to close the door behind him as Kiku's mother walked in, holding her hands out for him to take. He grinned at her, taking her hands in his and kissing each one on the knuckles.

"Please, do away with the 'Lord' while you are in my home, Mau-Yin." Dante laughed, nodding to his butler as he discreetly left the room. "I called you here because I have something very special for you...something that I know you have missed greatly." He added with a soft note to his deep voice.

Dante heard the bathroom door unlatch and he thought for a moment of the beautiful Kiku lounging regally in the bathtub with her hair slicked back. He smiled, clearing his throat as he stepped away, out of Mau-Yin's line of vision so she would have a clear view of her once lost daughter.

"Mau-Yin...I think you know this stunning creature." Dante said softly, his eyes traveling to Kiku dressed in the silk robe he brought her.

Mau-Yin Kuan
Dec 17th, 2003, 06:00:17 PM
Slender hands came up to cover her shocked expression as she stood there, staring with wide eyes at her thought to be dead daughter.

"Kierin!" She whispered, her hands beginning to tremble. Tears filled her lovely eyes as she rushed to her daughter, taking her in her arms as the flood of tears spilled onto her cheeks, leaving crimson stains on her porcelain skin. She grasped her daughter's slender arms and pulled away, staring unbelievably into her jade eyes.

"How - how can it be?" She asked, turning to look back at Dante and then to her daughter again. Mau-Yin swallowed a lump in her throat, looking at Dante as she held Kierin close to her. "Was this the reason you left so abruptly?"

Turning to look at Kieren, she let out a happy laugh, the sound filling the room.

"My daughter has come back to me." She placed a tender kiss on Kierin's cheek and looked at Dante through tear filled eyes. "Just like your son came back to you, Dante. We are truly blessed."

Mau-Yin wiped her eyes with a tissue, leading Kierin to sit on the bed next to her. It finally set in how thin her daughter had become and she shuddered inwardly, knowing what her daughter would tell her of her disappearence would make her skin crawl, but she needed to know and Mau-Yin had an idea that she would forever be in debt to Dante for this miracle to the Kuan family.

Kierin Kuan
Dec 18th, 2003, 02:59:08 AM
She stood there in the doorway to the bathing room, elegant as ever. Her silky raven hair cascading down her shoulders and back. Her Jade eyes dancing as she took in the sight of her mother. A smile grew as she was taken into the arms of the person she had wanted to be held by all these years.

She held on tight as her mother embraced her. She buried her face into her shoulder and wept.

She looked back at her mother when she pulled away to look at her. She knew her mother could tell she was alot thinner than she used to be.

Kierin was led to the bedside with her once she sat down, Kierin laid down and placed her head upon her lap, and curled her legs up into a fetal position. She looked over at Dante and smiled, then closed her eyes and turned into Mau-Yin's little girl.

" Momma..."

She spoke softly....desperately needing her right now.

Mau-Yin Kuan
Dec 18th, 2003, 09:04:20 AM
Mau-Yin brought a hand up to her daughter's head in her lap and lovingly stroked her raven hair. She murmured comforting words to Kierin as she could not take her eyes off of her daughter.

It had been so long, so many centuries since she last held her daughter and they had so much time to make up for it. Mau-Yin wiped a tear away that managed to escape and smiled softly at her daughter. She began to hum a soft tune, one that she and Kierin used to sing all the time.

Mau-Yin needed to know what happened to her daughter, but she sighed, knowing it could wait until she was in a better state. Turning her blue eyes away from Kierin to Dante, she nodded her head to him, her soft pink lips quivering.

"I -I do not know what to say, Dante." She whispered.

Dante Imoralia
Dec 18th, 2003, 09:08:48 AM
Dorian shook his head, finally coming over to kneel infront of Mau-Yin and Kiku. His eyes were drawn to Kiku's angelic face and a tender smile came over his lips. Turning away from her, he looked up to Mau-Yin, taking her hand in his.

"You do not have to say anything, Mau-Yin." Dante whispered.

Dante stood, bending slightly to kiss Mau-Yin's cheek and when he went to do the same to Kiku, he stopped himself, his red eyes going to Mau-Yin's, taking her in her knowing expression.

"I will leave the two of you alone." Dante smiled, inwardly groaning at the 'we'll talk later' look she was giving him.

Kierin Kuan
Dec 18th, 2003, 10:53:56 AM
Once Dante left, Kierin turned over and faced upwards, her hair covering Mau-Yin's legs. She reached up and touched her face, sooooo long has it been. So many times she had wished her mother to wake her up from her nightmare to tell her she was dreaming, that it wasnt real. Now.....she was afraid this would be a dream, just glimpse of hope she held onto for soooo long.

But it wasnt, she was home....with her mother, and safe.

" There's so much to tell.....but.....I do not want to say them now. I just want to stay here...with you."

She turned her face and hugged her. Crying once more, too happy to be home.

Mau-Yin Kuan
Dec 19th, 2003, 02:50:56 PM
Mau-Yin looked at her daughter, a soft smile on her lips. Slowly, she wrapped her arms around her slender daughter and hugged her.

"In time, Kierin. For now, let's just celebrate your safe return after all these centuries." Mau-Yin smiled, placing a soft kiss on forehead. "But...one thing I want to know...what is with Lord Dante, my daughter? Tell me of your rescue."

Mau-Yin raised a knowing eyebrow at her daughter, another soft smile still playing on her lips as she thought about the hardships Dante had been through this past year. The loss of a son, the break up of a relationship that never should have been. Mau-Yin straightened immediately, censuring her thoughts. It was none of her business, the affairs of Dante...but she was not the only one who had believed that the pairing of Dante and Myriad was destined to fail.

Kierin Kuan
Dec 22nd, 2003, 09:36:14 PM
Kierin was absentmindedly playing with her finely decorated robe, a smile played on her face. Then she slowly looked up at her mother, and softly giggled.

"They were about to kill me, and he came in like the wind.....dispatching them like a blood knight of old....."

Mau-Yin could see how she was now going into her own little world, remembering her rescue.

"He was wonderful ..... And he treat me with respect and like a lady of the court mother...."

She sighed and her smile got bigger.

"I prayed to the gods to allow me to see you again. And they answered me."

She embraced her mother once more, this time laughing instead of crying, there was too much tears she had shed...years of fear and hurt...now replaced by the love of her mother.

Mau-Yin Kuan
Dec 22nd, 2003, 09:43:14 PM
Mau-Yin raised an eyebrow, a smile playing on her lips as Kierin called Dante a 'blood knight of old'...that he truly was.

"The Yin family will always be grateful to him for bringing you back, My Daughter." Mau-Yin whispered, hugging Kierin to her. She stroked her long hair, letting out a heart felt sigh. Noting the hour, she pulled back at looked at her daughter. "We must go to rest now, Kierin. Though Lord Dante has made us welcome in his home, we should get you back to your home to where you can rest and get your strength back."

Mau-Yin stood, untying one of her robes to wrap around Kierin so that she may modestly make her way back home. She paused, watching her daughter for a moment and then said with a smirk,

"I have a feeling the Lord of this house may be calling upon you within the next few nights..."

Kierin Kuan
Dec 22nd, 2003, 09:47:55 PM
She carefully put the robe on and secured it with its sash. She took her mother by the arm and walked with her.

"Yes, I would like to be home.....our home."

She couldnt wait to see it once again, the place she was kept away from for all these years.

"I have a feeling the Lord of this house may be calling upon you within the next few nights..."

Kierin looked her mother with a shy smile.

"I hope so."

Satarel Castillon
Dec 22nd, 2003, 09:51:13 PM
Gray eyes slowly opened, he looked around at the ceiling. His arm came up to rub his eyes, but he grimaced in pain as his back lit up with a fire that brought out a groan from him. He took several deep breaths and lethis arm fall back to the side.

"Whe....where am I?"

He asked in a cracked voice.....his throat was dry and his he had a hard time swallowing. He turned his head to see if he could see anyone nearby.

"Water..."

Wylde Krymsin
Dec 22nd, 2003, 09:59:25 PM
Wylde had been up for awhile watching Satarel sleep, regaining his strength as the Citadel's healers came to work on him. They had left about an hour ago and she sat next to his bed, her elbows resting on her knees and her head hanging low when she heard Sat stirring on the bed. Her head snapped up and her eyes wide as she launched herself out of the chair and next to him on the bed.

"Whe....where am I? Water..."

Wylde reached for the pitcher, pouring him a glass of water, thankful to the healers for thinking of it and she turned back to help Satarel sit up slightly...enough to drink.

"Drink Sat..." Wylde whispered, leaning in to place a kiss on his cheek. "We're at Lord Dante's. He left us here to rest."

Satarel Castillon
Dec 22nd, 2003, 10:09:54 PM
He took a few sips, and he smirked as she kissed his cheek. Sighing, he slowly leaned back again, silent for several minutes as he just stared at her. Then a grin slowly appeared.

"How long have you been here?"

He asked as she seemed to have kept a strong vigil on him. He appreciated that and also was thankful for it. He took her hand in his.

Wylde Krymsin
Dec 22nd, 2003, 10:18:41 PM
Wylde looked down at their joined hands and she felt her cheeks warm a little.

"I - uh- I never left your side since the ship, Sat." Wylde admitted, glancing up at Sat to find him watching her closely and she quickly looked away. "It is good to see you doing better. Our healers were here to help you along."

Wylde felt the uncomfortable silence grow between them, at least for her it was uncomfortable for this mission made her realize something...she never wanted Sat out of her life and she just about lost him this past night.

Satarel Castillon
Dec 22nd, 2003, 10:28:52 PM
Satarel only gave a slight grin as he listened. He brought her hand up and kissed the top of it.

"Thank you."

Was all he said, as it got quiet in the room. He didnt mind it.... He had a change in him since that night he had spoken to her and Damien. He was a little different and somehow the same ol' Sat she knew.

"You dont have to stay and sacrifice your bed Wylde..... but then, I wont argue if you want to stay."

Wylde Krymsin
Dec 22nd, 2003, 10:33:42 PM
Wylde laughed softly, looking back up at him through her dark lashes. She smiled, blushing a little as he kissed her hand. It grew quiet between them again and she looked around the room before she grinned at him, moving to lay next to him on the bed, snuggling close as her head rested on his shoulder and her arm lay upon his chest.

"You scared me back there, Sat." Wylde admitted in a little girl voice. "I did not like seeing you hurt like that."

Wylde looked up, watching Sat for a moment before placing another soft kiss on his cheek and returning her head to his shoulder.

Satarel Castillon
Dec 22nd, 2003, 10:44:45 PM
He was a bit surprised at her bold move of laying next to him, but then this was Wylde. He half expected it. But that part of him was still caught offguard. He only smiled and brought his hand up to place on her arm she rested across his chest.

"You scared me back there, Sat, I did not like seeing you hurt like that."

He leaned his head against her's and smiled.

"I was scared myself Wylde, that was the first time I had ever had to use my fighting skills to defend my life....When I was struck from behind, I thought I was dead.....I am glad you were there."

He placed a kiss on her temple.

Wylde Krymsin
Dec 22nd, 2003, 10:53:30 PM
Wylde lay quietly next to him, listening to him. She herself was stunned. Satarel admitting that he was scared?

'Who woulda thought?' She thought to herself, feeling his lips upon her temple. She closed her eyes at the sensation and bit back a sigh of contentment before Sat could hear it.

Swallowing her fears, she looked up at Sat just as he was pulling away and stared into his brown eyes with her green ones. She didn't dare breath as time seemed to stand still for her and she took a deep breath before moving closer, gently capturing his lips with her own...a move that not only shocked her to the core, but felt as if it was a long time coming.

Satarel Castillon
Dec 22nd, 2003, 11:09:46 PM
At first he almost jerked back, but then the feel of that kiss overcame his fear and confusion and he started to kiss back. His hand came up to touch her face. It was all instinct now, as he gently bit her bottom lip.

He turned towards her and pain hit him once more, making him grunt a bit as they kissed.

Wylde Krymsin
Dec 22nd, 2003, 11:16:15 PM
Wylde drew back sharply from him at his grunt of pain and her eyes went wide as she brought her hand up to cup his cheek. He was still half turned towards her and she gently pushed him back to where he could rest without pain, her lips set in a tight line as his comfort came back to her.

"Was...was I not supposed to do that, Satarel?" She asked, suddenly nervous...not at all the Wylde everyone knew. "I - I'm sorry if that bothered you. I didn't.....I, uh....I, um...." Wylde just gave up and quit trying to explain, lowering her eyes from Satarel's gaze.

Satarel Castillon
Dec 22nd, 2003, 11:18:40 PM
He chuckled at her stammering and her question.

"You're asking me??? The one whom denied any of this form of affection?"

He caressed her cheek.

"All I can say is, it didnt feel wrong."

Wylde Krymsin
Dec 22nd, 2003, 11:25:44 PM
Wylde suddenly chuckled at her foolishness, feeling comforted by Satarel's words. She snuggled up against him again, the feel of his lips upon her's still in her mind and she let out the sigh that wanted to escape. She yawned, laughing when she was done.

"Get some more sleep, Sat." She murmured against his shoulder. She was keeping vampyre hours at the Citadel and she was ready for sleep herself when dawn began to creep over Khar Sian.

Satarel Castillon
Dec 24th, 2003, 11:59:28 AM
The wind blew as he walked along the cooridors of the Citadel. That strange wind that somehow blew within the deep recesses of the lower levels. He walked to the Pool and sat on its edge, making ripples as he always did when he was there gazing into it inky waters.

Movement had caught his attention, a shadow moved along the wall....he slowly stood and quietly yet curiously followed. He was keeping an eye on the shadow as it moved down the smaller hall...he was surpised at how close they were and it didnt stop to turn....he followed closely for a few minutes and then ended up at a dead end. One of the odd cooridors that came to an abrupt end like a maze....he turned to go back thinking he had taken a wrong turn and lost the shadow when all of a sudden a hand appeared from the dark behind him and softly touched his chest.

He looked down at the hand and it looked familiar....then a face appeared ....He held his breath as this face smiled up a him....a smile slowly crept upon him....he went to touch her pink hair and then she roughly pushed him against the wall.....he was about to laugh when his laughter caught in his throat....her eyes were no longer green, but an ice blue....like those they watched....and he swallowed hard as she smiled to show off those long canines.....and a cold, malevolent laugh escaped her lips....his eyes grew wide and he tried to break her grasp but to no avail....She held him fast and moved in quickly to his neck....He closedhis eyes and let out a yell....

Only to find himself sitting up, in pain and looking around the now darkened room...running a hand over his sweat dampened face. He slowly turned to see the slumbering Wylde still there and exactly how he had last seen her....normal. He sighed and let his head slowly fall forward.....what the frell.....was that all about??? Once more he looked over at her sleeping peacfully.

Wylde Krymsin
Dec 24th, 2003, 12:11:24 PM
Wylde knew when Satarel was awake and she opened her eyes to see him sitting up in bed staring down at her with an alarmed expression on his face. She bolted up, her eyes wide as her hands flew to Satarel's face and she immediately began to have flashes of what must have been a dream and she lifted an eyebrow, none of the images making any sense, especially images of herself as a vampyre.

"Satarel....what's wrong?" She asked, her voice husky from sleep.

Satarel Castillon
Dec 24th, 2003, 12:16:18 PM
He had a look of tiredness and shock at the dream. He smiled finally a little weak from fatigue and some from feeling a bit shame at reacting this way to a dream.

"It....was a dream, I am alright.....it just caught me off guard....fears is all it was, just small fears."

He tried to reassure her, but he knew she knew now, for she touched his skin with her own....the images were surely there to be seen.

Wylde Krymsin
Dec 24th, 2003, 12:23:08 PM
"Fears?" Wylde repeated. "Why would you have fears concerning me...and as a vampyre, Satarel?"

Wylde moved to sit upon her knees to be able to look at Sat completely. Satarel had found out about her inner most desire to be turned, to live amongst the vampyres as one of them when he over heard her conversation with her closest of friends among the Khar Sian vampyres, Damien Vosh. He had never spoken to her about it since and it was always in the back of her mind if he would look down upon her for it.

Satarel Castillon
Dec 24th, 2003, 12:45:08 PM
He knew she had her inner desire to become one of the ones they kept vigil on....he just never said anything to her. He looked over to her, pullinghis eyes from the covers that kept him warm.

"I've always known Wylde....But kept it to myself. Im sure you did not want for Uziel to know. So in respect I stayed silent....."

He had first hand look of what they could share....what they could have....he wouldnt push her at all...it was up to her he thought to pursue anything more....the cards were placed on the table when they had kissed.....deep down, he didnt want to lose it.

Wylde Krymsin
Dec 24th, 2003, 12:57:03 PM
Wylde cast her embarrassed face away from Satarel as he admitted knowing long before about her secret. She let out a sigh and looked down at her black painted nails. She had no idea how Uziel, a father to her, would react to knowing.

"No, I would never want him to find out, Satarel." Wylde whispered. She took a deep breath and looked up at him. "In may be a desire, Satarel...but only one of many I have." She added in a breathless whisper, the hint of a smile on her lips as he looked at her.

Wylde reached up to stroke his cheek with her fingertips then let her hand move down his neck to reach behind and untie his hair clasped at the back of his neck. She smiled, running her fingers through his shoulder length hair, slightly pulling on it to bring him closer to her. She moved in, her lips just barely hovering over his, she whispered,

"Do not fear anything for me, Satarel."

Satarel Castillon
Dec 24th, 2003, 01:06:21 PM
He stayed silent, watching her....didnt move as she untied his hair and let his dark mane fall freely around his shoulders....didnt flinch when she lightly caressed his cheek....Didnt move away when she closed the distance between them and whispered to him of not fearing for her.

He did however move forward to capture her lips with his own, sharing another kiss, drinking from the chalice of her affection....becoming drunk on it.

Wylde Krymsin
Dec 24th, 2003, 03:53:47 PM
Wylde smothered a happy laugh as her arms wrapped around Sat, bringing him closer to her as they continued to kiss. She let her fingers weave themselves into his gorgeous hair, grasping handfuls of it in reaction to the effect he was having on her. She felt his arms tighten around her and she broke the kiss slowly, pulling back to look into his brown eyes with a smile in her eyes matching the one on her lips.

"Sat - " She began, but found herself interrupted by the opening of the door. They both looked around to find the Lord of the house leaning against the door frame with a knowing smile on his face.

Wylde felt her cheeks hot in embarrassment and ducked her head quickly.

"L-Lord Dante!"

Dante Imoralia
Dec 24th, 2003, 04:07:24 PM
Dante had risen the next night, Kiku on his mind and a smile on his face. He shook his head, laughing softly at himself. It had been awhile since his lifemate Myriad had left him and he was coming around thinking about finding someone in his life to share it with again. He had developed somewhat of a crush on his best friend's daughter, Kariss Darkmere, but that was only because she was a gorgeous creature and paid him attention when he was at the lowest point in his life. Kariss was the lifemate to Fulkrehm's wayward son Ezra and Dante knew he would never touch Kariss. The two of them were close as can be and that's as far as it would ever go.

Dante dressed, taking his time as he wanted to check on the two Watchers. He had hoped Satarel was healing nicely and he smiled as he knew Wylde was keeping a stout vigil over her friend. He guessed niether of them saw it, but it was plain to him that there was something there between them...it was just never brought to their attention.

Ordering his butler to bring up a tray of food for the two mortals, Dante bounded up the stairs to where Satarel had been left resting. Opening the door, his eyes went wide as he found the two Watchers in a very intimate embrace.

'Apparently things have changed.' Dante thought to himself, then added with laugh, 'Wonder if the Seer saw that one coming!'

Wylde and Satarel looked at him and bore the same expression of guilt. He had to cover his mouth with a hand to keep from laughing as he quickly thought of how to ease their embarrassment.

"L-Lord Dante!"

"I came to see how you two were doing." Dante smiled, pulling his hand away as he heard the butler coming up the stairs. He stepped aside to let him in and watched as the tray was set next to the table that sat underneath the picture window. "It is good to see you doing well, Satarel. Uziel will be pleased."

Dante walked into the room and over to Satarel, extending his hand out for the Watcher to take.

"I thank you for your help in bringing Kiku back to us." Dante's eyes took in Wylde as well, a warm smile on his face. "You as well, Wylde. Without the two of you, the mission would not have been a success. From here on out, the two of you are honorary members of the Imoralia clan."

Dante knew his words had shocked them both, for they sat there on the bed staring at him as if he had grown an extra head.

Satarel Castillon
Dec 24th, 2003, 08:18:32 PM
Satarel took the offered hand, and shook it in a firm as he could muster handshake. To hear the offer of the Vampyre was a shock and surprise indeed. He smiled as Dante gave them both praises of thier hand in the rescue.

"Lord Dante, please....think nothing of it, I was doing my duty to protect those which I was trained and taught to protect."

Always humble, Satarel took no attention from it.

"But rest assured sir, that the deed will be added to your legacy that will be written."

Kierin Kuan
Dec 24th, 2003, 09:48:20 PM
She stood out on the veranda of the two story mansion. Her hands grasped the railing and she leaned against it looking out over the expanse of land her family had taken as their own. Her hair was left down and was now properly combed itn oits silken form, soft to the touch and light as feathers. She reached up and brushed the stray strands away from her face and tucked them behind her ear.

Her mind was on her blood knight who saved her from peril. Her beautiful smile found its way back to her face and she was happy. Happy to be home....and happy to have his handsome face on her mind. His crimson eyes.....her own jade colored ones slowly went up tot he sky and she took a deep breath of the cool air as she watched the twin moons. Her green satin robe and gold sash billowed in the wind. Her form almost back to normal since she fed more.....and it showed.

Dante Imoralia
Dec 25th, 2003, 10:07:32 PM
Dante walked along the hidden path that linked the vampyre family's homes together, his mind on the two Watchers and how shocked they had been. His thoughts drifted to that of Kiku and he stopped, finding himself standing before the Kuan household.
Turning his crimson eyes up skyward, his breath caught in his throat to find Kiku standing on the balcony, her face cast towards the sky, the gentle breeze of the night blowing her silken hair away from her beautiful face.

He could not move, all seemed right to just stand there in the night watching Kiku as she was meant to be, free and happy.

"Kierin." He whispered, just barely, his eyes drinking her in as the twin moons bathed her in their light.

Kierin Kuan
Dec 25th, 2003, 10:42:14 PM
Her head tilted downward and her smile widened. There her knight stood, on the path between the great houses. He was looking up at her and she blushed slightly. She shyly turned away and then slowly looked back at him, her hair hiding half her face. She kept her eyes upon him as she sent to him.

' Good evening my blood knight '

She carefully brushed back her hair which fell before her face.

Dante Imoralia
Dec 26th, 2003, 11:11:43 AM
Dante could not help the grin that spread across his face as she greeted him. He looked away for a moment before turning back to look up at her.

'You are looking beautiful this evening, Kiku.' He sent to her, watching the blush spread across her fair skin. 'I came to see how you are doing.'

Without saying another word, Dante walked up the steps the the front door, a smile on his lips as he softly rapted on the door.

Mau-Yin Kuan
Dec 26th, 2003, 04:04:15 PM
Mau-Yin walked along the hallway talking with one of their servants, Tyra and smiled when she heard a knock on the door. She knew who it was and as she dismissed Tyra, she called out that she would answer the door.

Opening it, she held her head in a regal pose, her eyebrow raised and a smile on her face as she stared at Lord Dante standing before her looking smitten as can be.

"Lord Dante...it is a pleasure to see you, although I think I am not the reason you are here." Mau-Yin said as she moved to allow him inside.

Dante took her hands in greeting and she smiled again, pulling him to her to place a kiss on his cheek.

"Thank you again, Dante." Mau-yin whispered.

Dante Imoralia
Dec 26th, 2003, 04:29:13 PM
Dante was taken aback when Mau-Yin kissed his cheek. She had never been one to show affection on other's besides her family members and he felt honored when she had done so.

"I would have done what any other would hav done, Mau-Yin." Dante replied, his eyes skirting in the direction of where Kierin was. "I've come to check on the two of you to see you are doing...and to check on her health."

Mau-Yin Kuan
Dec 26th, 2003, 04:41:29 PM
"Her health...." Mau-Yin smiled, turning to walk with Dante in the direction of the balcony. "...has much improved since the previous night, Dante. She has regained much of her strength and color."

She placed a hand on his forearm as they walked and then she continued.

"You did only what others would have done?" She repeated, shaking her head. "I do not think so, Dante. Kierin has told me of your actions to rescue her. You did only what...what someone would do for someone they loved and that my dear friend, is a wonderful thing."

Mau-Yin smiled at him as they reached the doors to the balcony and her eyes looked lovingly upon her daughter for a few moments before turning back to look at Dante. Her hand went to his shoulder.

"I know something is just beginning between the two of you, Dante." Mau-Yin admitted, watching the surprised look on Dante's face. She moved closer, hugging him and whispered, "It is a fine match, one I do not think anyone would argue against. Treat her well, my friend."

She placed a kiss on his cheek and then walked away, leaving Dante staring after her with a bemused expression on his face.

Dante Imoralia
Dec 26th, 2003, 04:52:55 PM
Dante shook his head in amazement as he watched Mau-Yin walk away, asking himself if it was that obvious to everyone else that he was interested in Kierin. Shrugging his shoulders, he opened the doors to the balcony and stepped through them, his eyes never leaving Kierin as she turned to greet him.

"Good evening, Kiku." He said, his voice low.

Dante walked to stand next to the railing with her, his eyes searching her face for any signs of distress or sadness. Noticing a wayward strand of hair being blown against her cheek, Dante reached up with his fingers and tucked it behind her ear.

Kierin Kuan
Dec 26th, 2003, 10:05:08 PM
There was no sign of sadness, or distress in her eyes. Only that of appreciation and a hint of interest towards him. She shyly looked down to the floor and kept her smile there. She looked up when he had tucked her errant strand of hair behind her ear. And slightly blushed once more.

"Good evening Lord Imoralia...It is a pleasure to see you once again."

She spoke softly, her voice no longer cracked but sounded like the wind itself....a syren call....it caressed Dante's ears like a velvet glove.

"I was ....hoping....you would come."

Dante Imoralia
Dec 28th, 2003, 06:11:18 PM
Dante chuckled, his eyes lighting up in happiness.

"Kierin, I forbid you to call me 'Lord'." He said, his voice soft and caressing. "I wanted to see how you were doing. To make sure you were safe. Your mother tells me you have basically returned to yourself now. That is good news."

It grew quiet between them and Dante stood before, his eyes hungrily staring into her's. He blinked, hiding his need as to not spook Kierin.

"The Watchers send their well wishes to you. They are very happy to have another Khar Sian vampyre back home." Dante said. "We have gone through so much, I'm sure your mother has spoken to you of this. We needed some good news around here and your return has helped the moral of the families here."

Kierin Kuan
Dec 28th, 2003, 08:32:26 PM
"Kierin, I forbid you to call me 'Lord'."

The words were spoken in gentle and respectful tones, and in reply, she bowed at the waist and spoke softly.

"My humble apologies ..... Dante."

There was a pause in her sentence as she tried to figure out how to address him and found that only by his name could she do that.

"I wanted to see how you were doing. To make sure you were safe. Your mother tells me you have basically returned to yourself now. That is good news."

Again she smiled and shyly casted her gaze to the floor, it was the Kuan's humble ways as its been for centuries, It was instilled in her very being, even enduring all those years in cruel captivity, had it not tarnished whom she was.

"Your words make me happy to hear them."

A silence ensued between them and she dared look up into his eyes, and in them she saw something that made her blush once more....she saw a wanting in them....a want for her....Even though she was a broken doll, he wanted her....to fix her and make her his own. Then he quicky masked it from her.....something she would not fight him to stop, he was not ready and niether was she.....but she did hope it would stay within him till the time was right..... he saved her life and in doing that, became a master thief as he had stole her heart as well.

"The Watchers send their well wishes to you. They are very happy to have another Khar Sian vampyre back home. We have gone through so much, I'm sure your mother has spoken to you of this. We needed some good news around here and your return has helped the moral of the families here."

She looked up and held her head in a regal fashion, and showed him the grace of being a "Lady Kuan". She slightly tilted her head and answered him.

"I would thank them in person later, And from what my mother had explained to me, our people are becoming fewer in numbers by the years. It saddens me to know this, but also holds my heart up as I see them rejoice at my return as well as Dominik's."

She looked away and had a haunting look to her that came out of no where.

"It is a shame only two will make it back.....I had the unfortunate task of witnessing Elijah's death."

Dante Imoralia
Dec 28th, 2003, 11:41:38 PM
Dante inwardly cringed at the thought of Elijah's death...Fulkrehm's favored son. His death would haunt his Father for eternity. It was definately a sad note in Khar Sian history.

"Yes, it is a shame...but we must take happiness in any form we can. Dominik was a surprise to us as well. Fell into our laps from the stars...literally." Dante said with a soft laugh. "Our numbers are growing once again and that I am thankful for."

Dante turned to lean his elbows on the railing, looking over the houses of the vampyres, the little 'nest' they all made together. He sighed, his eyes straying to his son's house and could feel the joy radiating from his son as he lounged with Redeemer, but Dante still felt the inner turmoil Icilian was struggling with. Going to his own house, he knew Epona was there entertaining Dominik. The two had become inseperable lately and he knew Dominik would have to make the claim to Dante soon of whether or not he would take Epona as his lifemate.

Turning back to face Kierin, he smiled softly at her, reaching for one of her soft hands to bring up to his lips to kiss.

"Shall we go inside and sit by the fire, Kierin?" He asked, his eyes boaring into her's, this time not masking what he was feeling. This woman was a jewel and he intended to treat her like one.

Kierin Kuan
Dec 28th, 2003, 11:57:35 PM
A nicely sculpted eyebrow arched slightly at his kiss upon her hand, then a grin accompanied it. He was trully chivalrous and she only laughed inwardly at the foolishness of his prior mate to up and leave him. Kierin promised herself if given the chance, she would take the memory of this other and send it to oblivion where she dwelled now. She had a wonderful and honorable man and she squandered it away on her tragic feelings. Well this vampyress would not squander this man's attention, in fact, he would have more attention from her than he could handle or expect.

Pushing back her inner desires, she led him into the main room.

"Yes, I would like that very much."

Once inside she looked athim and became the gracious hostess.

"Are you thirsty Dante? Would you like a bloodwine?"

Dante Imoralia
Dec 29th, 2003, 12:07:30 AM
Dante grinned as she led him back inside, nodding his head in answer to her question for bloodwine, watching with predatory eyes as she went to fix them both a goblet. If it had not been for this being Mau-Yin's house, Dante would have hauled her daughter to him, held her soft and close and kissed her like she had never been kissed before. He wanted to erase any pain, any emotional hurt inflicted upon this gorgeous creature by the hands of those monstrous men. Dante only grinned...reliving the intense pleasure he had at killing them for treating her that way.

As Kierin made her way back to his side, his eyes drank her in and he took the offered goblet from her, his fingers brushing over her's and then raised the goblet up in toast.

"To homecomings and new beginnings...Sweetheart."

Kierin Kuan
Dec 29th, 2003, 12:14:07 AM
She smiled as his fingers brushed against her's, and the wa he looked at her. She had to remember, she was a lady, and must act in such a manner. This man had a strong intoxicating hold over her and her actions...

When he made the toast, she smiled and drank with him...actually liking the way he called her sweetheart....that had stuck the day he rescued her and she would expect it from now on....and she knew he wouldnt disappoint there.

She slowly stepped pasthim and looked up in a side-eyed glance to him and gave him a sultry and flirting smile and blink of her eyes....walking passed she smiled to herself knowing full well he was now being driven crazy.....she would have to mind herself there....but a little "teasing" never hurt anyone.

Dante Imoralia
Dec 29th, 2003, 12:22:01 AM
Dante did not miss the look she gave him and that made him smile in male satisfaction. As he watched her walk away, he sent her a very vivid image of what he had just been thinking about a few minutes ago.

'Two can play that game, Sweetheart.' He thought to himself with a smug grin as they sat upon the couch infront of the fireplace, taking care to sit close to Kierin so that he could rest his arm on the back of the couch and draw her close.

"You amaze me, Kiku." Dante admitted, looking at her. "You have been through so much a the hands of those men and you come out of it the lady you were bred to be. You are a beautiful, amazing woman."

Kierin Kuan
Dec 29th, 2003, 12:28:45 AM
She sat and when his arm went across the top of the couch, she leaned against it a bit, not too eager like, and not too snobbish....but in a form of it being "welcomed". She looked at him as he spoke those words to her...."beautiful"..."amazing"... she sat there and smiled.

"All they broke was my body....and part of my self respect...but they could never break who I am...."

She said with poised dignity.

Dante Imoralia
Dec 29th, 2003, 12:42:47 AM
"I am glad to hear that, Kierin." Dante said, his hand coming down from the couch to stroke her shoulder softly. "Your mother should be so very proud of you. She loves you so much. It is wonderful to see the happiness back in her eyes."

It grew quiet between them again as they stared into the fire, Kierin's words echoing in his mind how they broke her body, her self respect and in the next moment, he found himself admitting to her,

"There' something between us, Kierin, I know you feel it and I want to see where it leads us." Dante turned to look at her, bringing his other hand up to cup her cheek, forcing her to look at him.

Kierin Kuan
Dec 29th, 2003, 12:55:50 AM
She turned her head, letting him do it. She looked into his eyes as he confessed what she felt too. She was silent for awhile, then nodded slowly.

"Yes, I feel it too....And I too....want to know where it goes...If we take our time with it."

She smiled at him, gazing into his crimson eyes.

"Could you handle taking your time Dante?"

Dante Imoralia
Dec 29th, 2003, 01:01:31 AM
Dante smiled tenderly as she spoke, happy to have heard it from her. Now it was out in the open between them and they could deal with it in how ever fashion they wanted to.

An impish grin appeared on his lips as he leaned it, quickly stealing a kiss from Kierin with speed. That short, barely there kiss rocked him to his toes and he let out a deep breath and then reached up from her chin to run his fingers through her hair.

"You are worth an eternity and beyond, Kierin." He whispered huskily. "You and I shall be great together."

Kierin Kuan
Dec 29th, 2003, 01:21:51 AM
She was taken back by the kiss he gave her....part of her kringed as she was still shell shocked at her captivity and what ensued there, yet part of her wanted to curl up in his arms. She debated and stiffled the fear and leaned forward and kissed him herself...this time a more lingering kiss.

Pulling back she was shaking as the fear of this form of attention was hitting her like a ton of bricks. He could see it in her eyes she was trying to fight it.

"I believe you may be right Dante....together we will conquer what fears and weaknesses has overcome us of late....we will complete our puzzles."

She said as she gazed back athim, the fear within her subsiding.

Dante Imoralia
Dec 29th, 2003, 01:31:18 AM
Dante was taken aback by the second kiss, totally not expecting it and he let his fingers trail down her cheek as they seperated. He saw the fear, he felt it and he slowly took her in his arms, holding her close to him as he leaned back into the couch, placing a kiss on her forehead.

"I will never give you a reason to fear me, Sweetheart." Dante whispered against her skin. "If it takes all the time for us to come together, it will have been worth it. You are right, we will help each other over come what has been dealt to us."

Dante placed another soft kiss on her forehead as it grew quiet, a comfortable silence between them once again and he smiled to himself as he stared into the fire.

Kierin Kuan
Dec 29th, 2003, 06:18:41 AM
She leaned against him, her hand resting upon his chest. She knew well he would keep good on his word....she felt it inside. He was too honorable a man not to do that. She sighed and nestled her head on his shoulder.

"I know it will not take too long for us, but a little while....It will be well worth it."

Mau-Yin Kuan
Dec 29th, 2003, 01:02:08 PM
Mau-Yin walked down the corridor, softly humming to herself as she made her way quietly into the library and stopped at the sight before her. Her eyebrows raised at the two snuggled close infront of the fire. Normally, she would have objected...but something was so serene about the moment that she could not. Maybe it was the peaceful looks on both of their faces that was the reason. It was painful evident that there was something between them and Mau-Yin knew Lord Dante and respected him to the highest level. Her daughter was in good hands with this one.

She smiled to herself, quickly backing out of the library to give them the solitude the new couple needed. Mau-Yin lifted her head higher as she walked down the corridor. Yes, it was going to be good. Her daughter the mate of a Lord, especially one so old as Dante.

Satarel Castillon
Dec 30th, 2003, 02:07:46 AM
They had fallen back asleep, and he slept better this time around. He had woken up earlier than he shouldve and couldnt go back to sleep. Instead, he laid there watching her....noting for the first time how beautiful she was. Looking at her in a different light. He wanted to touch her face, but dsidnt want to wake her. So he stayed as he was and enjoyed the time they had right now with each other.

Wylde Krymsin
Dec 30th, 2003, 11:42:31 PM
Wylde stretched lazily, slowly waking back up. Her eyelids fluttered open and she smiled slowly, seductively at Satarel when she found him watching her. She brought up a hand to caress his cheek, blocking out any images she would have received.

"You look better." Wylde commented, her voice husky from sleep.

She rose from the bed, running her hands through her hair to straighten it as best she could. She glanced around the room, noting their bags sitting in the corner of the room by the window. She smiled, Lord Dante was definately the most thoughtful man she had ever known.

"Let me look at your wound, Sat. I want to make sure it is healing well." Wylde said, already reaching to turn him around so that she could examine his back. As soon as her hands touched his bare skin, she swallowed nervously, her hands shaking a bit as his warm skin felt smooth and toned to the touch. Her eyes flickered over his back, then up to his hair as she brushed it over his shoulder and she let out a sigh, one that she had wished she caught before it came out.

Quietly scolding herself, she narrowed her eyes and focused on checking his healing. Her fingers ran over his skin, noting that he was indeed healing nicely and as she moved her hands away, she let her fingers travel over his back for just a few moments longer than they should have.

"You're looking great, Sat." Wylde said, her voice once again husky, but this time not from sleep.

Satarel Castillon
Dec 30th, 2003, 11:59:06 PM
He smiled as she touched his face....keeping silent. He watched her as she moved from the bed and looked around the room they were in. Even when she mentioned his back, he just nodded and leaned a bit forward for her.

It was a good thing she was behind him, because as soon as her hand touched him, his eyes closed and a soft quiet sigh escaped him. He let a smile show as he heard her sigh as she fussed with his hair. And once more his eyes closed as she ran her fingers across his back.

"You're looking great, Sat."

He finally said something as he answered her, turning that smiling face to her.

"So are you."

Wylde Krymsin
Dec 31st, 2003, 12:17:38 AM
She tried to fight the blush that was creeping up her neck into her cheeks, but she lost. Ducking her head, she smiled at the first compliment Satarel had ever given her outside of her fighting skills.

"Th - thank you, Satarel." She whispered, looking back up at him. She would have bet her staff that her cheeks were as pink as her hair right about then. "I think I am going to take a shower and change. I'll only be a few minutes."

Wylde leaned in to Satarel, with his back still to her and placed a kiss on his cheek, then without thinking, placed one on his bare shoulder, feeling the tiny bolts of electricity course through her body that the simple action caused.

'Go....NOW.' She mentally screamed to herself. If she did not, she knew more of those kisses were going to be placed on other parts of him...a feeling she was not familiar with.

Grabbing her bag, she bolted into the bathroom and quicky turned the shower on as she stripped out of her clothes. Stepping in, she let out a long sigh as the hot water cascaded down her body, easing the ache in her muscles caused by their journey.

Satarel Castillon
Dec 31st, 2003, 12:31:45 AM
He had to hold in his laugh when she blushed. It was something new to see....she was usually so steadfast in herself that this show of "vulnerability" was down right sexy.....did he just think "sexy"?? Satarel was surprised to catch himself like that....is this what he was hiding himself from?

She kissed his cheek when she mentioned a shower, that sounded good to him....but with his wound, there would be no shower for him for a couple days....then she kissed his shoulder and his breath caught.....his lips parted and he swallowed hard....he let out a ragged breath as she made a bee line for the bathing room and when the door closed, he leaned back and let out the biggest sigh he had ever let go....

"Gods help me.....she's driving me crazy."

The whisper came out as he stared at the door she had just gone through.

Wylde Krymsin
Jan 2nd, 2004, 12:08:06 AM
Twenty minutes later, Wylde emerged freshly showered, hair spiked, black lipstick on and ready to face Satarel with nerves of steel...that is until she looked upon him sitting on the bed looking helpless. There went her nerves of steel.

"Hi." She smiled softly, walking over to him to place a kiss on his cheek. "You look as if you are going crazy being holed up in here. Would you like to take a walk in the gardens?"

Wylde cantered her head to one side, the smile still playing on her full lips as she thought of Satarel's kisses and then the thought of kissing him under the twin moons captured her attention and she smiled even wider.

Satarel Castillon
Jan 2nd, 2004, 12:46:31 AM
Im going crazy because of the way youre making me feel ran through his head. He just smiled at her and nodded his head.

"A walk sounds great Wylde."

He was helped off the bed by her and they went out into the gardens. He was slowly moving alongside her. The moons looked especially nice tonight. He glanced at her and the moonlight made her hair glow, a smirk curled up on his lips. She was a beautiful creature.....and to think he shared a kiss with her, and she returned his affection with some of her own.

Wylde Krymsin
Jan 2nd, 2004, 12:58:31 AM
They walked together in silence for a few minutes and Wylde looked over at Satarel to catch him watching her and she smiled at him, slipping her arm around his waist, moving closer to him. Her mind started to wander and she thought of Uziel, wondering what the old man was going to think of everything.

She tilted her head to rest against Satarel's arm as they walked. There was a slight breeze in the air and the small town below seemed to buzz with activity since the return of three of their own.

Wylde stopped walking as Satarel took a few steps ahead of her and her arm moved away from his waist, her hand capturing his, bringing his attention to her. She looked at him for a moment, her eyes softening as she gently pulled him towards her until they stood before each other, barely any space between them. Wylde reached up, wrapping her arms around his neck, she let her finger nails rake against the back of his neck gently.

She let her fingers travel into the hair at the nape of his neck, pushing his head down to meet her's as she kissed him softly at first, then slowly deepening the kiss as she moved her body against his, her arms tightening around his neck.

Satarel Castillon
Jan 2nd, 2004, 08:55:08 AM
Leaning into the kiss he melted against her. His own arms snaking around her waist. Pulling her close, he started slow and easy...then deepened the kiss in time with her. His breath had seemed non existant as their lips were locked.

One hand had found its way upwards and his fingers were now making its way through her hair. Even the pain in his back seemed to subside and almost disappear with her intimate attentions.

One thing right now ran through his mind among other things....

'Is this what I've been ignoring all these years?? How could I have been so stupid?"

Wylde Krymsin
Jan 2nd, 2004, 09:47:14 PM
Slowly breaking the kiss, she looked up at Satarel, smiling at him as she nuzzled her face into his neck. She could not believe all that had happened during the mission and now after it.

'Who would have thought?' She smiled to herself, placing a soft kiss on his neck just below his ear.

"You're too quiet, Sat." She murmured against his skin, pulling away from him to look into his eyes.

Satarel Castillon
Jan 2nd, 2004, 09:58:01 PM
He looked at her, his face flushed. All he could do was show a goofy smile. Laughing softly shaking his head, Satarel answered her.

"Sorry....I'm just thinking."

A hand ran through her hair...Then came back and that thumb caressed her face.

"That.....I'm glad I made that decision to go on that rescue, because had I not...we wouldve never known how we really felt."

Wylde Krymsin
Jan 2nd, 2004, 10:05:38 PM
"That is very true." Wylde agreed, smiling at him as he continued to caress her cheek. She sighed, closing her eyes for a moment and laughed to herself when the other girls at the Citadel found out about the two of them, they were going to be heart broken.

"Alot of things have happened this year." She whispered, opening her eyes to look at him, her oldest friend.

Wylde withdrew her arms from his neck to let her hands caress his chest through his shirt and then they slowly wound their way around his chest. She thought of his back and stepped out of his embrace, leading him to one of the 'lover's swings' set in the gardens. Sitting down, she pulled Satarel down to lay on his side, resting his head in her lap. She softly caressed his hair with her hands and with one foot, set the swing in motion, swinging slowly as they two of them looked up into the sky.