PDA

View Full Version : Angel by sight....(Faith)

Angelina Kincaid
Nov 2nd, 2003, 10:57:35 AM
Angelina Kincaid sighed as she wondered aimlessly around the GJO in search of something or someone. She knew who she wanted to see, but that was pretty much impossible.

River Kincaid was the love of her life and she only could dream when she was back in his arms again. It had been so long, since she had seen him and the kids. How dearly she wanted to see them as well.

Ry-Obi, her little boy soon to be growing into a fine young man and Hunter, dearest Hunter, her child...her baby. How she missed them so.

With only one bag slung over her shoulder she managed to fine a beautiful garden and admired it. The only thing she would miss of home was the ocean. There was no ocean here. But, when she had been dismissed from the Ocean Clan after her life-bond to River, she'd only seen it a few times.

Angelina sighed as she took a deep breath of the sweet smells of the garden and looked out at the vast city all around. Somewhere amongst all that was River and her children and soon she would find them and be the family that had been torn apart for so long. One day.

Faith Lerf
Nov 2nd, 2003, 09:00:36 PM
Faith entered the garden, a place she had become very aquianted with the past few weeks. She looked around a noticed a woman, with a full bag. It was pretty unusual. Faith approached her, assuming she was new around here. "Hello there, I'm Faith."

Angelina Kincaid
Nov 3rd, 2003, 04:36:07 AM
Angel was brought back to the reality of the 'real world' with the young woman's voice. The young woman was pregnant without a doubt, it could be seen much less felt though the Force.

"Hello, I'm Angel." An new nickname she had adapted over the past few weeks. "It's nice to meet you, Faith. I was just admiring the beauty of this garden. I'm kind of lost this place is bigger than it seems."

Faith Lerf
Nov 4th, 2003, 08:30:41 PM
Faith laughed and smiled. "When I was new here I felt the same way. It's a pleasure to meet you, Angel. If you would like some help finding your way around I'd be happy to help you in any way I can."

Angelina Kincaid
Nov 4th, 2003, 08:43:46 PM
"Well, I was actually hoping to find a room, but got lured into this beautiful garden instead. You wouldn't happen to know of any free rooms?" Angelina asked kindly. "I've been traveling and I'm really getting tired."

Faith Lerf
Nov 8th, 2003, 09:28:37 PM
"I know, these gardens will do that to you." Faith smiled as Angel questioned about the room. "Actually, I have an extra room. It's nothing fancy, it's not to small. If anything else, you can just stay for the night. Otherwise, you can have it if you want it."

Angelina Kincaid
Nov 8th, 2003, 10:21:16 PM
"That would be wonderful," her Falycin accent began to bled through the more she tried to hid it.

"I don't need much space, just a place to sleep really." Angelina smiled.

Faith Lerf
Nov 11th, 2003, 02:03:57 PM
"Well, let's go then." Faith said as she led Angel to her room. It wasn't far from the garden they were at. She smiled to Angel, there was something fimiliar about her. She didn't know what it was, but something in her voice had a soothing tone.

Angelina Kincaid
Nov 11th, 2003, 08:27:37 PM
Angelina smiled as she allowed Faith to lead her to her room, her first friend. It was then that she noticed something else about her soon-to-be-roommate.

She was pregnant. "You're with child..." No wait... "Children, you're expecting twins." She said with a smile.

Faith Lerf
Nov 12th, 2003, 03:40:46 PM
Faith nodded proudly. "Yes, I am. I'm so excited." [b]She smiled to her new friend, this was going to be very interesting. She could already tell.[/i]

Angelina Kincaid
Nov 12th, 2003, 07:53:01 PM
"Children are truly a blessing, Faith. Always remember that." Angelina smiled.

Faith Lerf
Nov 13th, 2003, 10:33:37 PM
Faith nodded. "Yes, I know. I can't wait."

Angelina Kincaid
Nov 15th, 2003, 06:50:27 AM
It was only a few more minutes until Faith led Angelina into her quarters and showed her her new room.

It was perfect, bed, dresser, desk, closet, her own 'fresher. "It's perfect thank-you, Faith. But, I'm sure you'll want the extra room back after the little ones arrive." Angelina was sure when they were due and thought better of asking. It was really none of her business and seeing Faith pregnant reminded her of her own children.

The thought threatened to bring tears to her eyes, but she pushed it away.

Faith Lerf
Nov 15th, 2003, 11:04:27 PM
Though Faith didn't say it, she hoped that by the time the children were born, she'd be out of there and living with River. She smiled to Angel. "We won't worry about that quite yet, that's still a while off. And you are welcome. Don't you worry about anything. Oh, and after you settled it, I'd be glad to take you down to the Jedi outfitting department to get you in your Jedi garb."

Angelina Kincaid
Nov 16th, 2003, 08:44:39 AM
Angelina smiled, she liked Faith and knew their friendship would prosper. "That would be great, Faith. I'd like that a lot. I only brought a couple of changes of clothes and really wanted to save them. I figured once I got here I could buy some, how much credit do you think I'll need?"

Faith Lerf
Nov 18th, 2003, 08:32:03 PM
Faith shook her head and motioned her hand, signaling nothing. "Not a thing, the Order supplies them for all their padawan's."

Angelina Kincaid
Nov 19th, 2003, 03:54:13 AM
Angelina looked surprised. "Oh, well that's neat." She placed her bag on the bed and looked at Faith. "We can go now, if you want I can unpack later."

Faith Lerf
Nov 27th, 2003, 11:09:24 PM
Faith shrugged. "It's all up to you, I'm open for anything. If you want to unpack now, that's fine."

Angelina Kincaid
Nov 28th, 2003, 08:30:07 AM
"I can do it later, I'd really like to get those clothes first and maybe you can show me around a bit? That is, if you're up to it."

Faith Lerf
Nov 29th, 2003, 10:48:41 PM
Faith nodded and smiled. This was going to be very fun. Finally, Faith got the chance to help someone out. "I'm up for it, I'm up for almost anything." She said getting up and moving towards the door.

Angelina Kincaid
Nov 30th, 2003, 08:47:17 AM
"Great," Angelina smiled as she followed her new roommate out the door and to a turbo lift. Things were finally looking up for her.

Faith Lerf
Nov 30th, 2003, 09:28:30 AM
Faith tried to make small talk with Angelina as they made their way to the dressing area. "So, how did you find the Order?"

Angelina Kincaid
Nov 30th, 2003, 09:51:59 AM
"I've know about it for a while, just never thought that I'd be part of it." She told her. "How long have you been here?"

Faith Lerf
Nov 30th, 2003, 12:35:52 PM
Faith shrugged. "I guess about 7 months or so." She smiled. "It's been a good 7 months."

Angelina Kincaid
Nov 30th, 2003, 12:57:14 PM
Angelina smiled. "I can see. I won't be a bother to you when the father comes around, I'm sure you'd like some free time with him. Just let me know ahead of time." She assumed the father was a Jedi within the walls of the Order.

Faith Lerf
Dec 1st, 2003, 04:39:51 PM
Faith knows she wasn't allowed to speak of River or his current standing with anyone, so she just nodded and smiled. "I'll do that, thanks. But, you don't have to worry about that any time soon, he's away on some business right now." [i]She smiled as she pushed the door to the Jedi clothing area open and held it open for Angelina.[/b]

Angelina Kincaid
Dec 5th, 2003, 07:35:54 AM
Angelina walked in and her mouth dropped open. "Wow, look at all these clothes! This is great!" She began to wonder around the racks and racks of clothing, picking this and that.

She looked up at Faith with a grin. "The colors are soo...beige."

Faith Lerf
Dec 6th, 2003, 10:50:26 PM
Faith laughed. "Oh, you better believe it. Jedi don't believe in bright colors. They like to keep it toned down."

Angelina Kincaid
Dec 7th, 2003, 08:38:31 AM
Angelina laughed, "yeah, we have beige, beige or beige." She knew this was the start of a prosperous friendship, Angelina just knew it.

She chose the clothing and checked it out as Faith had later explained and was soon on their way out of the department.

"So, now what?" She asked as she held onto the bags she had just gotten.

Faith Lerf
Dec 10th, 2003, 05:31:51 AM
Faith laughed as Angel continued looking for some outfits. "I know what you mean, sometimes I still wear my own clothing to splash some color on me." After Faith explained everything to her about the clothing and Angel was done they walked out. She looked to her with a shrug. "What ever you want to do or see, we have the Bar and Grill, some more gardens, the archive, the Temple..."

Angelina Kincaid
Dec 10th, 2003, 07:51:36 PM
"How about this Bar and Grill, where's that?" Angelina asked.

Faith Lerf
Dec 14th, 2003, 10:01:13 PM
Faith nodded. "Whereever you'd like." She said as she headed to the Bar and Grill.

Angelina Kincaid
Dec 16th, 2003, 07:09:56 PM
"Great, I could use some refreshment." Angelina smiled and followed her new friend.

Faith Lerf
Dec 20th, 2003, 10:48:06 AM
As they entered the B&G Faith nodded to the guards, she was not carrying Ridge's dagger with her that day so she had to need to stop. But the guards stopped Angelina. "They need your weapons, you are not allowed to have them in here."