PDA

View Full Version : Young Wolf

Voris the Wolf
Nov 1st, 2003, 04:52:59 PM
Voris, a shistavanen (Like a wolf man), walks into the B&G with his black fur slightly shiny in the lights. Voris looks around and takes and empty seat with his back to the wall. He orders a drink and watches everyone talking to each other.

Must be nice to be among so many friends. He thought to himself. I wonder if anyone will be willing to talk to a wolf

Rognan Dar
Nov 1st, 2003, 06:19:38 PM
As one of the many bestanders, Rognan was sitting by himself, reading a Datapad. He came here a few times each week. Most of the servers knew him. Mostly because he was about the only one that ordered water in a Bar.

Now and agian he would look up at his reading material and see who was around. There was a few new people that came in. None that he seemed to know. There was also a...well...it looked like a Wolf Man. Strange, he thought to himself. I have never seen him before. Or there kind. Looks like he wants some company.

With that, he stood up, picked up his drink, and headed over to the Wolfs table. He walked right up to it and asked in a polite and timmid voice.

"Hey, there. You want company don't you? Mind if I join you?"

Voris the Wolf
Nov 1st, 2003, 07:42:31 PM
"No I dont mind" Voris gave the shistavanen version of a smile. "Most people are scared of me. I didnt expect ant one to talk to me. Please, let me buy you a drink." He summoned a bartender, "what would you like?"

Rognan Dar
Nov 2nd, 2003, 03:28:11 PM
Rognan sat down and raised his his glass of water.

"No thanks. I already have something. Thank-you for the offer, though.

Why would you say that people are afriad of you? Because your different? A lot of people are different in there own way. You might say that I look human, in fact, I am not." Rognan took a drink from his glass.

Voris the Wolf
Nov 3rd, 2003, 09:34:29 AM
"On my planet, Uven III, humans stay on one side while we stay on another much smaller side. We are feared there. So if you are not human, what are you? If you dont mind me asking."

Rognan Dar
Nov 3rd, 2003, 02:02:39 PM
"Not at all. I'm a Lorrdian. I come from the Planet Lorrd. Most there are, well, Lorrdians. Dont get much outsiders there. But there is quiet a few people that leave to go see the galaxy. There is, in fact, a good handful of us even here.

So, tell me about yourself. How long have you been on this planet?"

Voris the Wolf
Nov 3rd, 2003, 02:45:16 PM
"I have been here for about a week. There isent really much to me. I am shistavanen, i am 23 in standard years. My family was killed by a sith scum 10 years ago. So I waited tell i passed the shistavanen test to leave the planet to get my revenge. Thats why im here. Jedi fight sith, that is what i wish to do." What seemed to be a tear droped off his fur near his eye. "How bout you. tell me about yourself."

Rognan Dar
Nov 3rd, 2003, 04:26:59 PM
"Well, I am also a Jedi. Been here for longer then I can remember. But if I was to make a guess it would have to be....maybe a year and a half. Time goes by when you lest expect.

So your new here," He said as to confurm then to ask. "I guess you haven't gotten a Master yet."

Voris the Wolf
Nov 3rd, 2003, 11:10:21 PM
"No. I was told to explore the grounds tell i got a master. so here i am. How long do you think i will have to wait?"

Rognan Dar
Nov 4th, 2003, 01:39:24 PM
"Master are in short supply. It takes a while for most Padawans to get a master now a days. When I join here, it wasn't as crowded as it is now. Now Knights and Masters and being over runned by Padawans.

One of your first lessons here, before you start your training, is to learn patience. Thats the first and greatest lesson you can learn right now. I sugest that you get to know people and learn from there experience untill you get a master."

Voris the Wolf
Nov 5th, 2003, 09:51:53 AM
"Very well. Patience has never been one of my strong points though. Any recomendations on what to do until I get a master?"

Rognan Dar
Nov 5th, 2003, 04:13:38 PM
"Well, you should always ask Masters if they can take you. Some like that, others may not. But dont be put down.

The only thing I think that you can do is join the classes."

Voris the Wolf
Nov 8th, 2003, 09:22:53 PM
"How do you know if someone is a master?"

Rognan Dar
Nov 10th, 2003, 02:00:42 PM
"Hmm. I'm not to sure. After a while, I guess you just know who is. You know, hearing things about them. I really dont know how else."

Voris the Wolf
Nov 12th, 2003, 10:48:52 AM
"I will try to find one then. where do you go for the classes?"