PDA

View Full Version : Creator and Creation (closed)

Tony Maxwell
Nov 1st, 2003, 03:55:30 PM
Tony was working in his work room on his newest creation, as he worked he could hear Ragnarok his first droid he created walked up behind him "can I help you with something Rag?" he asked the droid without turning to look at it.

Karkoon
Nov 1st, 2003, 04:00:24 PM
Rag looked down at rag and at the other droid 'I do indeed have soemthing to say to you Tony" Rag said as he took another step forward

eversince Tony had Equiped Rag with a sort of Emotion chip that made him thing he had emotions and right now he thought he was having the emotion of Jealousy toward the droid that Tony was working on

the droid was a lot more sufistacted then Ragnarok was, it had a patch of synflesh over its face to give it look like a human face, Rag touched his face with his hand, it had no synflesh on it just metel

He lowered his hand "I do not like the new Droid Tony."

Tony Maxwell
Nov 1st, 2003, 04:01:20 PM
Tony turned around and looked at Ragnarok "you dont like it? why is that Rag?"He asked the seven foot tall droid that was standing infront of him.

Karkoon
Nov 1st, 2003, 04:03:19 PM
Rag looked down at Tony "I guess I am Jealous of how much better it is then I am Tony" It said as It looked at the other droid with what he thought was disgust "Its just makes me angry that you seem to like it more then mr by giving it the aprearence of a human."

Tony Maxwell
Nov 1st, 2003, 04:04:33 PM
Tony's jaw droped open, he stared at Rag for a moment before closeing his mouth "you are Jealous of Cypher?" He asked as he pointed to the fresh paint on the droids chest that read CYPHER on it.

Karkoon
Nov 1st, 2003, 04:06:19 PM
Rag nodded its head "ahh, I see you've named it aswell already" He said in an loud tone "its seem you've already forgotten me" he said as it shook its head "im sorry Tony, but I have decided to leave."

Tony Maxwell
Nov 1st, 2003, 04:07:36 PM
Tony thought he might pass out "you want to leave? why?" he asked Rag as he realized rag had just told him why "you dont have to leave Rag, you dont have to."

Karkoon
Nov 1st, 2003, 04:11:13 PM
Rag turned around "I have to Tony" He said as he headed for the door of Tony's apartment "I am sorry it turned out this way master" he said as he gathered all his weapons from his little worktable by the door

"We might meet again master" Rag said as he pulled his nightblack cloak off the wall and sliped it on "goodbye Tony" He said as he opened the door and walked out with the cloak covering his body and the hood hiding his face

He walked down the hall and down a flight of stairs, several Jedi stoped to watch the cloaked figure walk out the door and into the temple grounds.

Tony Maxwell
Nov 1st, 2003, 04:13:14 PM
Tony could only stare after Rag "I wont forget you my freind he said as a tear driped down his face "you will always be in my heart" Tony said as he closed the door to his apartment and he walked to his bed and sat down as another tear fell "I am sure you will return to me one day."