PDA

View Full Version : Wolf on the Grounds

Voris the Wolf
Oct 31st, 2003, 08:27:38 PM
Voris walked onto the grounds, he was amazed at the size of everything. He had just groomed his black fur so it was shiny and soft. He looked around hoping that someone would notice that he was lost and needed help.

Falcon Gyndar
Oct 31st, 2003, 09:50:43 PM
Falcon was..up and about... Just milling about with nothing in particular to do..his padawan had some stuff to take care of, so they couldn't start training yet...

Not too much to do when you're not playing the trainer or the trainee....

Falcon noticed someone, looking a little wolf-like he didn't recognize. And that someone looked a little lost..

"Ah, excuse me, sir..May I help you? You seem lost.."

The wolf-man seemed to have ignored him. Falcon spoke up as he walked closer..

"Excuse me, May I be of assistance?"

Voris the Wolf
Oct 31st, 2003, 10:50:35 PM
Voris looked at the jedi "Hi... ummm.... My name is Voris. I was told to come hear until i get a master. Im lost and I have no clue what to do, can you help me?"

Falcon Gyndar
Oct 31st, 2003, 11:30:02 PM
Falcon smiled.

"Well, for starters, I'm Falcon Gyndar, a Jedi Knight here at the order.. Have you tried looking into who is available as for a master?"

Voris the Wolf
Nov 1st, 2003, 12:09:52 AM
"Umm..." Voris looked embaressed even with the fur."I dont know how. I was just told by Dasquin to explore the grounds, so im here."

Falcon Gyndar
Nov 3rd, 2003, 03:21:00 PM
Falcon grinned..

"Ahhh... Dasquian.. I see..."

Hmmm...

"Generally, you'd look into who is available as a master, or there is someone who might accept you. Or is Dasquian looking into it for you?"

Voris the Wolf
Nov 3rd, 2003, 11:24:05 PM
"He said that I would be contacted when i was assinged a master. But I dont no how long it will be untill i get one. Have any idea?"

imported_J'ktal Anajii
Nov 4th, 2003, 10:09:50 AM
"It could be some time," A cold voice answered. J'ktal walked up the hallway with his paws clasped behind his back primly. He had spotted the newcomer, and from a distance had mistaken him for a Nehantite. Drawing closer, the gray mongoose continued, "There seems to be an abundange of aspiring Jedi right now, and Masters are currently stretched thin for time. It may be a while before one is assigned, but there are classes you may still enroll in to learn the basics for now."

Coming to a stop, the Death-Shadow looked Voris over berifly, then nodded to Falcon. "Good motning, Master Gyndar," he said, then turned back to Voris, extending his right paw for a handshake, "And good morning to you too, sir. I am Death-Shadow Captain J'ktal Anajii, another Padawan at this order. And you might be?"

Voris the Wolf
Nov 5th, 2003, 09:48:26 AM
Voris shakes J'ktal's paw. "My name is Voris, from Uven III. I am a shistavanen. It is nice to meet someone esle with paws." He said with the shistavanen version of a smile. "What classes are there and how do I enroll? I would like to start me training as soon as possible."

imported_J'ktal Anajii
Nov 5th, 2003, 10:12:24 PM
J'ktal returned the smile with one of his own, one vastly different from that of Voris's. His was thin and subtle, and barely turned up the corners of his mouth. If anything, it looked scheeming, but J'ktal never did look entirely trustworthy.

Withdrawing his paw after the handshake he clasped it behind his back in the grip of his left paw and replied, "I am from Nehantish. And, there are several classes; one in each field of Force study. You will find listings for classes and times in the Academy wing. They might not be as comprehensive as learning under a single master, but you will at least familiarize yourself with the concepts that Jedi use, and meet your fellow Padawans. Though I myself will not be there. I am already apprenticed to a Master."

The mongoose gave little room for personality, instead stating facts and giving almost no room for questions about himself. That was how he liked it.

Voris the Wolf
Nov 8th, 2003, 09:21:30 PM
"Thank you. I appreciate the help. "I will try to get in a class. Do you have any other suggestions for me?"

imported_J'ktal Anajii
Nov 10th, 2003, 03:56:04 AM
"Find a room, if you have not already, and make sure that you get your ID card made so that you will actually be able to eat in the cafeteria," J'ktal replied, trying to be nice.

"I must ask, what brings you this far into the interior. Furred species like ourselves are not often ones to travel for the closed-mindedness of others."

Voris the Wolf
Nov 10th, 2003, 04:45:31 PM
"I want to train to kill sith." Voris paused mentally disiplining himself,"I know im not supposed to say that because it is hateful, but its true. My family was killed by sith and i wish to kill as many sith as i can to avenge my family. I would have come sooner but I had to wait and pass the shistavanen adult hood trials. But now that those are passed I believe I am ready to start training. I dont care what people think about me having fur. I think thier lack of it makes them ugly." He said with what sounded like a laugh. " So... what is your story?"

imported_J'ktal Anajii
Nov 11th, 2003, 02:05:01 AM
The kid was rash, J'ktal decided. He deemed him a kid because his mind was so blinded by hate, and unopen to other avenues of revenge than killing.

J'ktal's pink eyes were cold, like rosebuds encased in ice, and he looked over Voris again before giving his reply, "I have come to further my abilities, and to better the name of the Jedi in the eyes of my people. The rest, you do not need to know."

Nothing about him exuded kindness, and he became even less personable with his next words. "Killing them will not bring your family back, nor will it teach them anything. You will only cause more hate, and more destruction. Forgive them, and take up a stance to help those around you rather than soley helping yourself. Do not get angry with what I am saying, you will understand in time, Voris."

Voris the Wolf
Nov 12th, 2003, 10:47:39 AM
" I hope you are right. In my mind, I think that killing all the sith would be the best way to protect the innocent. So why don't youre people like jedis?"

Sejah Haversh
Nov 12th, 2003, 05:51:16 PM
--Edit-- Wrong account.

imported_J'ktal Anajii
Nov 12th, 2003, 06:06:21 PM
"The Sith have family as well. Should you wantonly kill them all, you would create more men such as yourself, but with a heart set against all Jedi. Think about your motives, and the consequences they would bring," J'ktal replied, sounding like one of those old smart guys in kung fu movies.

"And as far as your other question, you do not need to know, for it does not concern you."

Voris the Wolf
Nov 17th, 2003, 10:48:40 AM
"I never thought about it that way. Thanks for all your help, Im sorry if I have offended you by asking about your people. I am just interested in other cultures. Us shistavanens dont fet out much."