PDA

View Full Version : Living One Day At A Time. (Shanaria, Open)

Rognan Dar
Oct 31st, 2003, 05:49:38 PM
Rognan woke up early, as most of the Jedi did around here. They all had there reasons for it. He made it a thing to get up early. He didn't know why, it just made his life easier to start sooner.

It was chilly this morning. The sun was not up yet, but you could just see a glow over the horizin. Pulling back the covers of his bed, he got a nasty cold feeling run up his spin. Jumping out of bed quickly, he looked through his clothing. As he did so, he saw a pair of shorts and a white t-shirt. It came to his mind that he should try and get into, what might be called, physical shape. Not that he was anywhere close to fit, but it didn't hurt to become better. For example; when ever he ran, no matter how far it was, unless it was right in from of him, he ran out of breath when he stopped. It happened all the time. He was like a curse that someone put on him for running through there yard.

After some debate, he put the cloths and and looked at himself in his bathroom mirror. The shirt was a little big for him, and the shorts, well, they where fine. Just short, which he wasn't use to. Making his way back to his closet, he picked out a pair of tenis shoes that seemed to have gotten smaller since the last time he used them.

Closeing the door as he left his room, he made his way to the Garden. I think I'll start there. Do some warm-up kind of thing, he thought to himself. That might be my problem...not stretching before running, not that I have the time to do that before something happens. He shruged and continued to make his way through the LQ.

When he got to his location, he sat down on one of the benches and looked around. It was so peaceful here. Something about this plave was so relaxing. Everywhere else he went seemed to be busy with interaction. Not that this place wasn't. It just did it in a more quiet and, well, peaceful sort of way.

Standing up, Rognan did, to what he thought were, some stretches. He was no expert on streching, not that he thought anyone was, but he tried it none the less.

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 3rd, 2003, 11:08:01 AM
Shanaria was out for a walk in the garden when she came around the corner and saw Rognan's back side, bent over and stretching. She stands there for a moment or two admiring the view, then she speeks up....

"Nice tush hansom.... I always like it when a boy shows off what he's got."

Shanaria smiles as Rognan turns to see who it is, slightly showing off her body and her normal tight blue outfit...

"Hi Rognan! long time no see..."

Rognan Dar
Nov 3rd, 2003, 01:58:31 PM
Rognan straitened up at the sound of someones voice. He was stiff still, not expecting to meet anyone out here. He was also a little embarrassed. Flattery from women was something he wasn't use to.

Turning around slowly he saw the blue face of Shanaria. He smiled uneasy and responed.

"Uh, Hi. It has been long. Maybe to long. But...er...here we are now."

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 3rd, 2003, 02:02:09 PM
Shanaria looks over Rognan...

"I'm doing alright...Ya know you look nice when your not in jedi robes... How are you doing?"

Rognan Dar
Nov 3rd, 2003, 02:10:16 PM
"Er....thanks... I was just about to have a little jog, you know, getting some excercise...uh...do you...want to join me?"

Rognan started rubbing his hands together to warm them up. But really, he was nervous. He talked with Shan before, but he has been uneasy the last few days.

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 3rd, 2003, 02:22:27 PM
"Sure! do you have any route in mine?"

Shanaria says as she starts to do some streaches herself.

Rognan Dar
Nov 3rd, 2003, 02:26:09 PM
"No, not really. The garden isn't that big so I was just going to start here and go down random halls and such. I hope no-one minds."

Rognan looks away for a moment, looking at the sun as it creeps over the tall buildings and showers the garden in a stream of gold.

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 3rd, 2003, 03:20:03 PM
"I don't think anybody will mind, as long as we don't be too loud."

Shanaria stops streaching..

"So... lead the way... i'm ready to get going when you are."

Rognan Dar
Nov 3rd, 2003, 04:20:52 PM
Rognan took a deep breath then let it out slowly. He started out in a fast walk, then let his legs move more and started what they call a Jog.

"So, how have things been going?"

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 3rd, 2003, 04:31:55 PM
Shanaria starts to move as Rognan starts his jog, and keeps her pace with his..

"Thing are going well. I have almost finished adapting a plant so that it can grow in the lower levels. I still nead to test to see if the plant is picking up any of the toxic chemicals from the old durasteal, and if they are, then I nead to find a way to filter out the chemicals.

I also have just finished making my lightsaber, accualy I finished it on the morning of the day where Myself, Quay'na, Marga, Kyle, and you were fighting those sith that were blowing up buldings. I still haven't tested it though. I just hope it will work.

Also the other day I got a letter from my homeworld, and they are not happy with me, due to some of the things I said to the King of Shandri La's Homeworld, when I went to help her free her planet."

Shanaria pauses and smiles at Rognan...

"so what have you been up to?"

Rognan Dar
Nov 3rd, 2003, 04:36:27 PM
"Ah, nothing that important. As you said, fighting the bad guys. Though I'm not to happy about what happened. I saw that there was another bomb. I felt it even. But once I saw the image of it, it was gone. If only I could have stopped it. Then those Sith might not have gotten away in the confustion.

So you made a sabre, eh? I haven't yet finished one. Mind if I look at yours?"

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 3rd, 2003, 04:49:39 PM
"Sure..."

Shanaria unclips her lightsaber from her belt as she jogs and hands it handle first to Rognan.

The casing of the lightsaber is made from a silver-durasteal aloy, that makes it lighter than durasteal, give it a silvery shine, but it still is strong enough to take a beating. The hand grip is inset into the casing, and is made of, Soft, Pale Blue Omwatii Marble, carved to fit her hand, and polished till it is as smooth as silk.

"There it is... I've been working on it since before I was banished from Omwat.... That is almost two years of work there."

Rognan Dar
Nov 3rd, 2003, 08:49:16 PM
Rognan inspects the Lightsaber with great interest.

"This is pretty cool. I'm not even close to completing one." He handed back the sabre.

"Whats this about making a King angry? What did you say that made him so mad?"

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 4th, 2003, 12:48:00 PM
"Well... The king wanted to kill Shandri for disobeing an order... I symply told him...

That As a Noble Lady of the Fabool Family of Omwat, I could not allow Shandri to be killed... I could not let myself dishonor my family by letting myself stand idle as A friend of the Fabool family is executed... So I Placed Shandri under the protection Omwat untill Shandri was returned to The Jedi as one of us... Killing her while she was under my protection would be considered an act of war, and would be treated as such....

The king didn't like that, and my family was not pleased that I thretend to send the Omwati to war, but since They did not remove my title when I was banished, so they are willing to stand by what I said."

Rognan Dar
Nov 4th, 2003, 01:36:18 PM
"Wow, that had to have taken some guts to speak down a King. But since your a...Noble Lady? You never told me you were a part of the Noble family of Omwat."

They rounded a corner in the LQ and passed by someone that was just getting out of their room.

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 5th, 2003, 11:05:19 AM
Shanaria Laughs...

"It's not really advertised, but yes I am a Noble... Omwat use to be run by 10 noble families, but most of them were killed or captured when The Empire came and took many of our kind. After that the Omwati military took over running the planet's everyday stuff, but since the Fabool family was the only remaining noble family, we are called upon when ever a problem will effect all of the Omwati, or if we nead to act as a judge, or something like that. We also still governer the laws of Omwat, but other than that we don't do much."

Rognan Dar
Nov 5th, 2003, 03:50:08 PM
"Huh. Never would have expected to be friends with someone Noble. Don't get that many here I would expect. Not saying that there isn't any, just never met any others."

Rognan was starting to feel a little light headed. He was breathing heavily and started to lose focus. He stopped and leaned one hand against the wall, trying to get his breath back.

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 6th, 2003, 01:38:29 PM
Shanaria stops and puts a hand on Rognan's shoulder...

"Are you okay? Is something wrong or are you just out of shape?"

Rognan Dar
Nov 6th, 2003, 02:13:10 PM
"Well....that is why I doing to jog....I tend to...run out of breath in a....short amount....of time." He said pausing now and then to get a extra breath. "I hate it...it makes things so hard....at times. But its not just....something I can fix with a snap of my fingue. I have used the Force now and then.....but if I dont try and get fit, or....breath right....using the force will....only make it harder latter..."

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 6th, 2003, 03:34:09 PM
"well than... If you want I could put you through an Omwati Military Fitness Exersise" She says with an almost evil grin on her face. "

Rognan Dar
Nov 6th, 2003, 03:39:16 PM
Rognan saw the grin on her face. She would have been wise to not have used it. He could see behind it, almost what she was thinkning.

"Right. If I wanted to die being fit, I would have joined the Millitary. Thanks for the offer...but I must decline." He said, his breathing more normal now.

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 6th, 2003, 03:45:06 PM
"What! You don't like the Idea of running 20km a day through rough terain with a 10kg backpack on? You would be fit in no time!"

Shanaria laughs slightly knowing that if Rognan was out of breath this quickly that he would almost die from that kind of a workout..

Rognan Dar
Nov 6th, 2003, 03:48:08 PM
"Er...yeah. I dont like the idea of trying to kill myself. If I wanted to do that, I could get a lot of people to do it in half the time. Though, it would cost more money that way, not that I would need it afterwards."

Rognan takes his hand off the wall. He didn't want to go on, but he knew he needed too. So he started off again, knowing that Shan would be able to catch up in no time.

"And besides," he said over his shoulder. "You know the council doesn't like padawans to teach or train other padawans."

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 6th, 2003, 03:51:58 PM
Shanaria catches up quickly...

"But I wouldn't be teaching you anything... You already know how to run..."

Shanaria smiles at Rognan...

"So how are things going with you and Marga? Are the two of you a couple yet?"

Rognan Dar
Nov 6th, 2003, 03:56:37 PM
That was random, he said to himself. He didn't expect that to be asked. In fact, he didn't even really know the answer.

"Well, I wouldn't say that we a couple. I dont even know how she really feels about me. We are just friends, it might not go anywhere farther then that.

What about you? I know you like to throw yourself at men, but have you found one that your interested in?"

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 6th, 2003, 03:59:55 PM
Shanaria blushes...

"One so far, but I havent seen him for some time. and I don't just throw myself at men... I tease them by flirting with them."

Rognan Dar
Nov 6th, 2003, 04:04:08 PM
"Isn't that the same thing? Flirting is just a way of getting attention, right? So, per say, that if you threw yourself in a mans lap, wouldn't it get attention? Maybe more then hoped. But, to me, its about the same thing. Who is it by the way?"

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 6th, 2003, 04:37:20 PM
"It's not like I accualy Throw myself into their lap!"

Shanaria laughs

"Liu Fong.... The one armed Padawan... but I haven't seen him around for a long time."

Rognan Dar
Nov 6th, 2003, 04:41:51 PM
"I'm sorry. Thats not what I was implying. Its just a metaphor.

I've heard of him. Haven't really seen him, but news about someone with one arm can go around.

But what do you think about him? Is he nice? Does he make you feel all warm inside?" He added as a joke and smiled.

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 6th, 2003, 04:48:13 PM
"He's a really nice person.... Kind.... Caring... He really want's to help the street people, since he use to be one of them.... I really like him"

Rognan Dar
Nov 6th, 2003, 04:52:09 PM
"Thats good to hear. I'm happy that you found someone you like. Just don't let him go, not that I know anything about it all."

Their jogging took them far away from the garden. After passing through the living quarters they ran down a few halls and ended up in the Training grounds.

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 10th, 2003, 01:32:40 PM
"I'm afrade I may have already lost him... As I said, I haven't seen him in a while. I do hope he is alright... I wonder why he hasn't been around?"

Rognan Dar
Nov 10th, 2003, 01:54:57 PM
"Well...you just have to have faith. Let the Force guide your footsteps.

Anyway, hows your training been going?"

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 10th, 2003, 02:04:54 PM
"Rather slowly... Dasquian tends to forget that he has students to teach, and thus makes training slow.... How about your training?"

Rognan Dar
Nov 10th, 2003, 02:07:10 PM
"It was good. I dont know if you heard, but Zeke left the GJO and went with his Father who is a spacer. I dont know what his father really does, but thats where he is at. I keep in touch, though. Sending a message now and then to tell him how I am doing and such. But training seems to have come to a halt. Or its just something I need to. A kinf of: train yourself thing."

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 12th, 2003, 12:57:06 PM
"Well, it never hurts to train yourself....but it is nice to have instruction now and then..."

Rognan Dar
Nov 12th, 2003, 02:02:21 PM
"Yes...but somtimes its better...at lest for me...to be told what to do then to find out for myself. I know that sounds like I'm lazy...but I just don't know what I am suppose to do."

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 14th, 2003, 10:47:17 AM
"Maybe you should spend some time to just learn about life. Have you ever just sat in one spot and examined a Tree, or a bird, or a slug. My grandfather would always say that 'To understand The Force is to understand life, so untill you know Life at it's base level, you can not know The Force.'..."

Rognan Dar
Nov 14th, 2003, 02:17:55 PM
"Yea, I have sat in the Garden and just look at stuff and wonder. But thats all. I don't really try to hard to understand why a butterfly just flys around doing almost nothing. Yes, it pollinats the flowers which is, I guess, a big thing. Or take a cat for example. It does nothing but sit around, eat, and sleep. I don't bother to understand cats. They were made for a reason and thats about all I know."

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 17th, 2003, 11:02:29 AM
Shanaria smiles...

"Its really interesting to go into those creatures minds, and examin their thoughs on WHY they do what they do what they do. I spent many days on end in the forests of Omwat listening to the minds of the creatures, and trying to see things from their way of life... You would be suprised at how much brain activity there is in a common butterfly..."

Rognan Dar
Nov 17th, 2003, 03:08:19 PM
"I didn't say it had no mind. I was mearly trying to say that to normal eyes, they dont do anything. But I know that they has a purpose in the world. If they didn't why would they be here, right? Everyone has a purpose. You...me...are friends. Its just up to use to find out what that purpose is."

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 17th, 2003, 03:26:49 PM
Shanaria laughs...

"I wasn't implying that you thought they had no mind! I was only saying that to use the force to see things through it's mind is an interesting experence..."

Shanaria sighs..

"Sometimes I think that the wild anamals are more inteligent then most humanoids..."

Rognan Dar
Nov 17th, 2003, 03:29:48 PM
"Some may be. And some humaniods are just stupid. I personally think that Yarden is the smartest animal out there. She is clearly more inteligent then most humans."

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 17th, 2003, 03:34:46 PM
"It really is not hard to be more inteligent than most humanoids... So many of them destroy their own habitat, they MAKE sicknesses to throw at each other, and Kill with no reason aside from they feal like it..... There are no wild animals in existance that show these properties, and if they did, people would clasify them as a new culture..."

Rognan Dar
Nov 17th, 2003, 03:39:16 PM
"Well, thing reason why animals can't 'make' sicknesses and just kill eachother is because they can't. They don't have the mindframe for inventing and greating outside of what they already know. If they could, they might be the dominate species."

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 17th, 2003, 03:45:55 PM
Shanaria arches an eyebrow

"Really? Then how does the honey bee invent it's hive to be safe from the weather? Why does the chimp use a stick to catch ants? How does a wolf pack make a den that will not fall to pieces on top of them? I they did not have the mindframe for inventing, they could not have thought of the things the build and use... Just because they don't, doesn't meen that all of them can't."

Rognan Dar
Nov 17th, 2003, 03:50:06 PM
"No, no, no. I didn't mean it like that. Its more like...programing. The bee's now how to make a hive because they were programed, in a sense, to do it. Though, for the chimp to find a tool, the stick, to use to eat ants is different. Its not like the chimp invented and made a fork or spoon so that it was easyer to eat. They found what was around them and used it."

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 17th, 2003, 03:54:33 PM
"But isn't that also the base traits for inventing things? They use thing around them in ways that they were not designed to be used. Is that not what people do with Wool? It was made to keep the sheep warm, but we take it and use it to another purpose..."

Rognan Dar
Nov 17th, 2003, 03:59:46 PM
"Well, why then can't the other animal take the sheep and make clothing or some other means to keep warm when its cold? Most animals, as I see it, are just fine the way they are. They don't need to invent things to survive. They have all the knowlege and skills they need to survive, therefore, not made to be able to invent things.

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 17th, 2003, 04:03:53 PM
"Correct... All Creatures are made for the enviroment that they were created for, and thus don't NEED to invent. just as WE don't NEED to invent, we just choose to, and the entire galaxy has to pay the price because WE CHOOSE to invent."

Rognan Dar
Nov 17th, 2003, 04:06:31 PM
"Ok, what would have happen, since the very beginning of time, if humankind did not invent things? We would not have all these things we have today.

Lets take this deeper. Do you think that man kind invented crops and havesting?"

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 17th, 2003, 04:15:21 PM
"If we did not invent thing, Thousands of ecosystems would still be alive today that are not, Thousands of creatures would never have gone extinct. And most of the sicknesses that plauge us would never have been a problem, and the problem of over population would not be an issue."

Shanaria smiles..

"and as for crops, No they did not invent them. They simply refined the skills of foraging, and maped out the locations where things would grow, and progressed from there. The leaf cutter ants and termites have been doing that for thousands of generations before mankind started."

Rognan Dar
Nov 17th, 2003, 04:22:49 PM
"Thats because they knew how to. But how would people be able to map out locations? In the dirt with their fingure? Over time humaniods have invented means of getting food easyer and in larger quantities. If the stayed at planting one seed at a time with just their hands and maybe a stick from a tree, which is still inventing in it own way, there would run out of food fast. And even if they did find some way to make a lot of food, how would the transport it? By walking on a man made path? There would be famine and sickness without the inventions of medicine and tools."

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 17th, 2003, 04:29:30 PM
"Without inventions the food that they could grow by hand would be good enough, because nature would have culled the weak and the sick from the species, and the numbers of people would be much smaller, and much less distructive..."

Rognan Dar
Nov 17th, 2003, 04:35:19 PM
"But if weak and the sick were slowly dieing, then there wouldn't be enough people to keep everything going. The elderly would get sick and die, and if someone with the key to planting died before he could tell others of his secrets, then they would slowly lose the people that know how to make food.

And what about the young and the infints? They are the weakest forms of a humaniod. If because of sickness, they would die and the humin race would have no young people to keep everything going. Sure there may be a few that live through that time, but when the old are to old to take care of themselves then they either die or are taken care of, which means that they consume food that could be used for the 'young and wealthy.' "

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 17th, 2003, 04:41:53 PM
"You spend too much time in the mind of a modern Human... Nature has a way of keeping the strong alive and the weak in their place. Life and nature would keep things in line, and all we would have to worry about is to keep our families safe and fed. and yes inventions do make things easier, but it does so at the cost of the ecosystem that itis used in."

Rognan Dar
Nov 17th, 2003, 04:50:42 PM
"Yes. But not all inventions. It sounds like your say inventions are thing huminiods have had that only cause destruction. The simplest thing could be a invention. Like...making something so that you can clean your nose out without it being gross or discusting. People have also made things to protect along with things of mass distruction. People feel threatened by eachother and then make things to either protect themselves from others or so that they can get ride of them.

But back to the past. You make it sound like that it would have been a great place without made things. That there would be less violence ans destrution. What would have changed that would make mankind not want to take someone elses things? The hungrey would steal others food so that they can survive. The strong would kill the weak for the same thing. Or maybe they would kill for someone elses wife. Just because there is no inventions, doesn't mean that things have change from then to now, except for more things and easy means of doing it."

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 17th, 2003, 05:03:47 PM
"Are you aware of how many plants are killed in large scale harvest so that you can blow your nose? Or the kind of ecosystem that was distroyed to make the factory make those snot wrags? And in no way am I saying that is would be better for us if we had no inventions, I am just saying that our inventions cause distruction, no matter how small. Yes they make things easy, but at a price that will in the long run be the end of advanced cities. The more we invent, the more we destroy, and most people don't live long enough to see the concquence of their actions... Do you think that the person that desided to build a house on top of a broken house intended to to have the process he invented, wipe out all natural life on this planet?"

Rognan Dar
Nov 17th, 2003, 05:14:31 PM
"Well, for one, building a house on a 'broken' house would make the new one not stable to live in. To destroy plant in order to blow your nose is not a terrible thing. Plant are made to re-grow. You could say that the weather is a terrible thing because in the winter it kills the flowers. But when its spring again, they re-grow from their roots and are once again beautiful. Everything in this world has a concequence. If someone desided to stay home instead of going out and do something, there is a concequence. Takeing a jog this morning, though sounds like a healthing thing to do, has a concequence. Life is filled with concequences for actions, weither its a good or bad one."

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 17th, 2003, 05:28:22 PM
"Winter does not cut down trees, and rip up the roots of every tree in the woods.... and building a house on a 'broken' house is excatly how this planet started to grow up and across every part of this planet...

I know that Life is filled with concequences for actions, but many people don't thing of those concequences before they act, and thus there are more and more actions that harm the land around us."

Rognan Dar
Nov 18th, 2003, 02:20:03 PM
"If everyone was aware of what would happen for every step, every breath, every thought that they did then, yes, the galaxy would not be what it is today. But we are not. Man is not capabile to look beyond the tip of his nose. People are selfish...self centered...and greedy. And others are self aware of whats around them. Like the Jedi. Not thinking about themselves but about others. Trying to 'make the world a better place.' But even we don't see the concequences of our actions. At lest, not all the time."

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 19th, 2003, 10:43:33 AM
Shanaria grins, and says in a joking tone....

"well I knew that men were alot more short sighted than women, but I didn't think that it was THAT Bad! If men can't see past their nose, than How do they walk?"

She laughs to herself...

"I know that Humans and many humanoids are living a very self directed life. But at least there are people like the Jedi and the Traditional Omwati in this galaxy to try and keep people in line..."

Rognan Dar
Nov 19th, 2003, 02:49:40 PM
"But you can't. No matter what. If there is a any kind of law, there will always be people that want to break them or try and work around it. Its a flaw in the humaniod system. Even people that try and keep the law, they sometimes want to be bad just to prove to people that they are not all that good. There isn't much that people can to stop it."

During this little debate, Rog and Shan had been running for quite a while now. To Rognan's amazment, he ran farth during their debate then when he was focused on running.

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 20th, 2003, 01:27:36 PM
"I know... And that's the sad part..."

Shanaria looks over Rognan....

"I thought you were a bad runner? Youve gone a good distance and you still are only partly out of breath... Good for you!"

Rognan Dar
Nov 20th, 2003, 02:34:52 PM
"I know. Its strange...you would think that being more focused at what your doing would help. But it seems to be in opposite. How could that be?"

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 20th, 2003, 02:48:48 PM
"Sometimes when you try too hard to do something, it just makes you do it wrong. Sometime your instinct knows how to do it better than you do."

Rognan Dar
Nov 20th, 2003, 02:54:15 PM
'Yes, but even that could be flawed by not being able to do it. But it seems that I have found out why I have problems running. I just need to run, and focus on what I'll do when I get to where I need."

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 20th, 2003, 02:57:07 PM
"Yup... It looks like you were just trying too hard to run well..."

Shanaria smiles...

"I'm glad I could distract you enough to get you to stop thinking about running."

Rognan Dar
Nov 20th, 2003, 02:59:18 PM
"Yeah, but now we are talking about it...might not last long now..."

Rognan stopped. He wasn't out of breath or strugling. He just desided to stop. He was breathing heavily, though, like most people do after running.

"Now all I need...is you to argue with...when I start running. Maybe I can...make a disk..." He said jokingly.

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 20th, 2003, 03:02:50 PM
Shanaria stops running and turns to face Rognan

"Anytime you want to go for a run, I'll go with you. would like that?"

Rognan Dar
Nov 20th, 2003, 03:04:36 PM
"Sure. Next I'll try out for the Galaxy cup for the fastest runner ever...what do you think, do I have a chance?" He said sarcastically.

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 20th, 2003, 03:14:08 PM
"Sure you have a chance! Right around the time my skin naturaly turns red..."

Shanaria laughs

"Why don't you just get yourself in shape and focus of your training and then AFTER your a Jedi Master you should try for the Galaxy Cup."

Rognan Dar
Nov 20th, 2003, 03:19:01 PM
"Aww. You of little faith."

Rog laughed along with Shan.

"Yea, I am focusing on my training. But we have already gone through that. Hey! Since things seem to go easyer around you...well, maybe... We could do other stuff together."

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 20th, 2003, 03:29:41 PM
Shanaria shrugs...

"Sure! Why not! what kind Of things did you have in mind?..."She says, mildily showing herself off, and giving Rognan a wink ;)

Rognan Dar
Nov 20th, 2003, 03:33:53 PM
"I'll ignore that." He cleared his throut. "Anyway, what are you able to do? I was thinking on the lines of telekenisis battle of sorts..."

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 20th, 2003, 03:37:53 PM
Shanaria Uses the force to quickly pull Rognan's feet out from under him...

"Sorry I've never used telekenisis before...:angel... Let alone on a friend."

Shanaria laughs..

Rognan Dar
Nov 20th, 2003, 03:41:18 PM
Rognan lands on his butt and bumps his head on the ground. Looking up from his new position he says:

"I don't think I desirved that."

He then used the Force to knock her in the air. Her air time was a quick five second. Just before hitting the ground, Rog also used the force to stop her desent and held his in the air just above the ground.

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 20th, 2003, 03:46:39 PM
Shanaria lets herself fly for the five seconds, trusting that Rognan would not let her hit the ground too hard. When she is stoped just above the ground she smiles and flicks Rognan's nose with the force, trying to distract him enough to put her down.

Rognan Dar
Nov 20th, 2003, 03:50:19 PM
The flick on Rog's nose didn't hurt that much, but he did feel it and knew where it came from. See that Shan didn't want to do this another time, he the through her to a nearby wall, gently though, and held her there.

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 20th, 2003, 03:57:04 PM
Shanaria gets thrown to the wall and held there... She smiles at Rognan..

"Oookay You want to play it that way.."

Shanaria picks up Rognan with the force and starts spinning him fast.

Rognan Dar
Nov 20th, 2003, 04:03:32 PM
"Weeeeee." He said as he was spun. He then feels really dizzy and drops Shanaria. Useing the Force to correct his spin, he stops and stands up.

"So you do have some skill."

He then tryed something he never did before. He ran at the wall toward Shan and started to run up it. But he was really lifting himself slightly to make it seem like he was. When he was a few feet away he flipped off it and landed facing Shan.

"Wow," he said amazing himself. He then lifted her hands in the air and turned her around. Then pulled her to the roof, which in this area of the Order, was pretty high.

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 20th, 2003, 04:09:57 PM
Shanaria hits the floor when Rognan drops her, at which point she stops spinning him. She is then sent flying up to the roof of the room. as she flys to the roof she changes her position so that her feet hit first, making it look like she is standing on the ceiling...

"Weeeee... Funnn!... Look at me I'm walking on the ceiling! Of course I have some skill!... If I didn't I could never have played with my sisters!"

Shanaria walks along the ceiling untill she is above Rognan.

Rognan Dar
Nov 20th, 2003, 04:13:00 PM
"This is getting us no where. And I wouldn't feel right if I was going to hurt you. You have the advantage over me..."

He continues to hold Shan up. but if she tried anything she would fall on her head. Or maybe not. But just to spice things up. He did the opposite of pulling her feet out from 'under' her. He pulled them out from above her. He then let go of her hands and just held her there.

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 20th, 2003, 04:18:36 PM
Shanaria's feet get pulled fron the ceiling and left to hover in the air...

"You won't hurt me..."

Shanaria knows that she could deal with a fall from this kind of hight so she starts to tickle Rognan's sides with the force

Rognan Dar
Nov 20th, 2003, 04:21:03 PM
"Ooo. Your asking for it. You dont want a piece of this."

Rognan wasn't badly ticklish. There was a few spots that really triggered it. But only he knew of them.

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 20th, 2003, 04:25:18 PM
Shanaria sees that the tickling is not doing anything so she stops with the tickling and starts spinning the liquid in Rognan's right inner ear... This would give a dizzy sensation on Rognan's right side.

Rognan Dar
Nov 20th, 2003, 04:29:29 PM
Rognan felt a funny sensation in his ear. He tried sticking one fingure in it to try and stop it but it didn't work. He suddenly felt very dizzy. He started to move out from under Shan and dropped her like he was distracted. He let her fall a few feet untill she stopped the thing doing on in his ear. He then flouted he down to the ground.

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 20th, 2003, 04:37:16 PM
Shanaria starts to slow her own fall and shifts her position so that her legs are facing down. When she feals that Rognan is starting to float her down, she pushes him with the force hard enough to distract him, but not enough to hurt him more than a sore muscle or two.

As soon as Shanaria's feet hit the floor she curls herself up into a ball and rolls one rotation forward and back up to her feet, unharmed...

She smiles at Rognan...

"I told you that you wouldn't hurt me."

Rognan Dar
Nov 20th, 2003, 04:54:57 PM
Rognan once again gets off the ground.

"I told you that I couldn't hurt you. Not directly. I might as well surrender and let you win this little...fight."

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 20th, 2003, 07:00:41 PM
"Why surrender? this is all for fun and practice, and as long as everbody learn something or get's better at something, Everybody wins!"

Rognan Dar
Nov 20th, 2003, 07:07:05 PM
"Yes, practice at not hurting eachother, or at lest me not hurting you."

He flings both hands out. He uses the Force to move her hands behind her back, then pulls her body forward and lands on falls head first to the floor, as he said:

"But if you really persist. Then you will get what you ask for."

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 20th, 2003, 07:12:04 PM
Shanaria falls flat on her face with her hands held behind her back. She struggles for a few moments, then get's an impish grin on her face, and uses the force to give rognan a weggy...

Rognan Dar
Nov 20th, 2003, 07:23:23 PM
A look of shocked pain came across his face. He quickly countered the weggy and stratened it out.

"You are a mean thing when your fighting, aren't you? This could go both ways, but its just not right to do it to a girl. Who ever made the mothering rule for not hitting girls anyway?"

Rognan makes a hand guesture of have a his hand open and then closed. When it was closed, there was a tention on Shan's hair. He raised a eyebrow and pulled backward on it.

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 21st, 2003, 10:17:22 AM
Shanaria gets her head pulled back as Rognan pulls on her hair...

"Well you seem to fight pritty dirty yourself!"

Shanaria sends a telepathic screem into Rognan's loud enough to distract him, then takes a look at her hair and gets a discusted look on her face when she see how messed up her hair is...

"Aaaah! Look what you've done to my hair!"

Shanaria then picks up Rognan and starts to spin him both head over heal and side to side, making Rognan feal like her in in a Gyroscope....

Rognan Dar
Nov 21st, 2003, 04:14:59 PM
What is it with the spinning sickness of doom? he thought to himself after beginning to feel his stomach act up.

Making a guess, he reached out with the Force to pick Shan up and pull her to him. Once close enough he grabbed her and they both were spinning and twurling around.

"This is not like any rollercoster I have ever been on..."

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 24th, 2003, 11:40:57 AM
"Ahhh!" she screems in suprise as she is grabed and pulled into the spinning sickness of doom.

she stops the spinning and both of them fall to the floor. She lands on her back and Rognan land on top of her with his face in her breasts... Shanaria laughs...

"I hope your comfy up there..."

Rognan Dar
Nov 24th, 2003, 01:54:30 PM
Rognan hurriedly took his face out.

"Not really," he replyed. He rolled over still holding onto Shan changing the position so that she was on top. "Are you?" Then he pushed her of with the Force and sent her away.

Marga Alton
Nov 24th, 2003, 03:55:38 PM
(sorry if I'm intruding or post something wrong. Shan asked me to come)

Marga had been walking around the GJO trying to figure out what to do since she's free from her training right now and really had nothing to practise. She came across a part which she hadn't spent to much time in and heard voices. Trusting her hearing, she moves towards the voices and comes across Rognan and Shanaria.

ROGNAN DAR, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?

Marga practically yells through telepathy at both Rognan and Shanaria as Rognan sends Shanaria flying away from him.

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 24th, 2003, 04:05:28 PM
Shanaria Hits the wall with a thud, as Marga's telepathy distracts her from doing anything to counter Rognan's throw...

She pulls herself up off the floor, and looks down at Rognan and mumbles...

"You know you could have asked me to get off..."

She then looks up at Marga with a smile on her face...

"Hi Marga! Long Time No See!Rognan wanted to practice, so Me and Rognan are just playing around with each other."

Rognan Dar
Nov 24th, 2003, 07:59:03 PM
Rognan stood up quickly.

No, wait. You dont understand." He glared at Shan. "What really happened, however Shan my twist the words, was that he went for a jog in the morning. What time is it? Anyway, we had a good talk and then I asked if she wanted to do any training," instead of practice. "We desided on a little telekenisis match. Well, she through the first...push."

He stood there and waited. Now realizing how sweaty he was from the jog and the little battle. He hoped and prayed that Marga would believe him. But why should she? he questioned himself, its not like we are dating or anything, He then slapped himself for thinking something like that.

Marga Alton
Nov 25th, 2003, 09:16:54 AM
Marga walks over to Rognan with a rather stern look on her face as if she is truly unhappy, verging on anger, over what she saw. Rognan's face in Shanaria's breasts. She's actually doing everything in her power to keep herself from smiling. When she gets over to Rognan, she lets herself smile and gives him a quick kiss on the lips.

I believe you Rognan. I happen to know that Shanaria likes to twist words around so something innocent like what you were doing could sound not so innocent.

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 25th, 2003, 10:39:04 AM
Shanaria laughs...

"What I said was still true! I just didn't say what we were practing..."

Shanaria goes over to Marga and gives her a hug.

"You two know me too well..."

She lets the hug go after a moment of Marga hugging her back. She then looks at Rognan...

"But your reaction was good..."

She looks at Marga..

"And your timeing was great, I don't think it could have turned out more funny even if it was planed!"

Shanaria Laughs as she says to Marga's mind...

I'm sorry if I offended you by how Rognan and I were when you showed up... That position was sorta intentional....

Rognan Dar
Nov 25th, 2003, 11:42:35 PM
"Well, I'm glad that you do believe me. It would have gotten ugly if you didn't. And that was not funny at all, to let you know.

So...er...Marga, what were you doing around here?"

Marga Alton
Nov 26th, 2003, 09:10:10 AM
And why would it have gotten ugly had I not believed you.

Marga returns Shanaria's hug. She then says through telepathy to only Shanaria

And why was that position intentional?

Rognan Dar
Nov 26th, 2003, 07:53:33 PM
"Well...it kind of looked like...er...might have been...nevermind." He ended lamly.

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 27th, 2003, 11:59:59 AM
Shanaria replys to Marga only...

I wanted to see how he would react. I like to see boys uncomfortable and squeemish.

She then says out loud...

"I think what Rognan was thinking was it would get ugly because He knows that you REALLY like him and that he almost thinks of you as his girlfriend..."

Rognan Dar
Nov 30th, 2003, 08:35:57 PM
Rognan fidgeted uneasily and scratched the back of his head.

"Er...um...yeah."

He couldn't think of anything to say at the time. He felt like jumping off a bridge of hidding under a rock untill the end of the world came.

Marga Alton
Dec 9th, 2003, 07:25:56 PM
Marga gets a smile on her face at what Shanaria says about how Rognan thinks of her.

Is that true?

Rognan Dar
Dec 9th, 2003, 07:35:40 PM
Rognan was feeling hot under the collar. He was no faced with telling the woman that he cared about the most his feelings on a matter that, he himself, was not ready for. He was hoping to tell her one day, but he wasn't expecting it to be rushed upon him.

"...yes I do."

There, it was out. I should be feeling much better now, right? Right? But he wasn't. It was like a air leak happened. The feelings he had inside him were on a move outward, just waiting to be expreced. Rognan didn't want that to happen so he put a stop to it and closed it back up.

Marga Alton
Dec 11th, 2003, 10:58:43 AM
Marga smiles even more when Rognan says that yes, what was said was true. She can't help herself for what she does next. She gives Rognan a great big hug. She then whispers very softly into Rognan's ear, quiet enough that even he has a hard time hearing what she says.

"Thank-you"

Rognan Dar
Dec 11th, 2003, 03:38:37 PM
Rognan didn't expect to get such a reaction from Marga, but he hugged her back, also feeling glad. He finally told her how he felt. Whats going to happen how, he wondered.

Your welcome.

Shanaria Fabool
Dec 12th, 2003, 12:02:04 PM
Shanaria smiles, though she is a little suprised that she accualy guessed correctly. She was only goofing around, Even thought she had a feeling that his fealing for marga were strong.

Marga Alton
Dec 21st, 2003, 09:43:47 PM
Why don't I take the two of you out for a drink at the B&G?

Marga suggests to both Rognan and Shanaria as she shifts her postion slightly so that she is standing beside Rognan now.

Rognan Dar
Dec 22nd, 2003, 02:57:02 PM
"Uh...thats sound good to me. What about you Shan?"

Rognan, though not sure about it, rapped his arm around Marga's shoulder.

Shanaria Fabool
Dec 22nd, 2003, 04:03:39 PM
Shanaria shrugs..

"Sure That sounds good to me."

Marga Alton
Dec 24th, 2003, 11:03:16 AM
Marga nods her head. She's reluctant though to start moving since Rognan has wrapped an arm around her. Though she does start moving, but slips one of her hands into one of Rognans and starts heading off to the B&G. (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33639)