PDA

View Full Version : Omg!!!!!

Garrett Blade
Oct 31st, 2003, 11:55:55 AM
Aliens vs Predator!!! June next year!!!!!!!!!

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/avp/

I've been waiting for this film for almost 8 years now. I can still remember the conversations I used to have, and still do have, with my friend Peter. This film will be in my mind when I go see Matrix Reloaded and Return of the King. I can't believe it!

Roll on June 2004! :)

Mortaniuss
Oct 31st, 2003, 12:12:57 PM
http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=32775

It's a teaser, so naturally it doesn't really show much. I've been hearing some negative things about it so far. But I liked Mortal Kombat, Event Horizon and Resident Evil, so I'm hoping Paul W.S. Anderson can pull this off.

Jedi Master Carr
Oct 31st, 2003, 12:30:50 PM
Well it could be a fun movie, hopefully it does as well as Freddy vs Jason at least.

JMK
Oct 31st, 2003, 01:00:20 PM
I know it's a teaser, but boy did that trailer do absolutely nothing for me. I've been wanting to see this movie too, but this did zilch to boost that interest.

Jedi Master Carr
Oct 31st, 2003, 01:14:25 PM
Well it showed nothing I am not sure why they bothered to make one, when they haven't filmed enough to make a trailer.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Oct 31st, 2003, 02:03:24 PM
regardless of that fact. theyre making it. im so seeing it next year

Garrett Blade
Oct 31st, 2003, 07:03:00 PM
Too right. I'm going to book a weeks holiday just for it - I'll have a two-day run-up with some friends - whatch the Aliens Saga and the two predator movies before going to the premier.

I know for a fact I'm going to get loads of people telling me how bad this film's going to be. And it'll annoy me to no end; I'm a huge fan and I'd hate for this Anderson guy to ruin my most eagerly-anticipated film of all time.

Ever since I saw Predator 2, where Danny Glover sees the Alien skull in the trophy cabinet on the Predator ship. Then i started checking out fan-stuff, reading the comics, and eventually played Aliens vs Predator in the arcade at Camelot. Then the game came for Atari jaguar, then PC. And I've read an old plot for an AvP movie which had me hooked.

Please, please, please, please, please Mr. Anderson, don't let me down! Or you will hear the sound of innevitability! :p