PDA

View Full Version : A Surprise (River)

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 30th, 2003, 12:07:27 PM
*Natia was seated by a window above Dexter's Diner. She had just come from the GJO from the RC to be exact. But she has to talk to River. He has every right to know and from there they can decide what to do. She had called River up over the comm as she made her way here, asking him to meet her so that they can talk*

River Kincaid
Oct 30th, 2003, 09:01:45 PM
River had just spent a good portion of the morning with Ry-Obi and Hunter at a nearby park. He walked in with Hunter on his shoulders and Ry-Obi talking about blade practice.

He noticed a strange look on Natia's face and could feel something troubling her as he took his daughter off his shoulders. "Ry, take Hunter upstairs to nap. I"ll be up in a bit."

"But, Dad..." the boy began to protest.

River merely looked at him. "Yes, sir." Ry-Obi grimaced and took a hold of Hunter's hand. "Come on."

Once alone, River approached Faith's younger sister with a look of concern. He took a seat opposite of her. "I hurried back as soon as I got your comm. What is it? Is something wrong with Faith or the twins?" God, he'd die if something were to go wrong with her pregnancy. He'd gotten so used to the idea.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Oct 31st, 2003, 10:28:30 AM
*Natia turns and smiles at River when he hears him enter though she says nothing until Ry-Obi and Hunter have gone upstairs*

Faith and the twins are fine.

Though you may want to sit down for what I'm about to tell you.

*Natia waits until River sits down, ignoring any protests he may have about it*

I've just come from the RC of the GJO where I recruited somebody. They were looking for you and had found out that you had joined the GJO, but not that you have left. She was looking for you and your kids.

*Natia notes the look of concern on his face as she mentions this but proceeds to speak*

She caught me off guard by the name she said was hers. Seeing as how I've never met her before, I have to go off what she says.

But I thought it best to inform you that she says her name is Angelina Kincaid.

*Natia stops talking at this point and just goes silent*

River Kincaid
Nov 1st, 2003, 01:04:05 AM
The shock River felt was breathtaking. He felt as if every nerve in his body was on fire. It took him several moments to even take a breath and then it was a gasp.

His mind was going off in several different directions at once. "An...Angelina?" he studdered. "Holy frell..." he felt dizzy.

"Did she have blonde hair and brown eyes?" He asked, as he could see her face in his mind. What was happening? This had to be a mistake, Angelina was dead. He saw her go down.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 1st, 2003, 11:00:48 AM
*Natia waits patiently for River to talk, and when he does, she responds calmly to his questions*

Yes, she did. When she asked for you, I told her that you weren't at the GJO at that moment because you were on assignment.

River Kincaid
Nov 1st, 2003, 11:11:16 AM
"My God, she's alive!" He couldn't believe it. But, there were others who were involved now.

He blew out a sigh. "Well, this complicates things. That would mean I'm still technically married...." He shook his head and ran a hand through his hair as he stood. "Okay, River....think." He said more to himself than anyone.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 1st, 2003, 11:14:32 AM
*Natia continues to remain seated as River stands up*

If there is anything I can do to help out in any way, just ask.

*Natia knows that in the end, somebody is going to end up getting hurt because of this. River still married. Faith pregnant. Angelina back*

River Kincaid
Nov 1st, 2003, 11:20:13 AM
"Thanks, Natia. But, I'm not sure if anyone can help at this point. I loved Angelina dearly, but for the past six or so months she was gone., presumed dead. I've moved on and Faith is pregnant. I will not turn my back on her."

He scratched the back of his head. "Looks, like I need to talk to my wife." He looked at Natia. "Please, not a word of this to anyone, until I talk to Angelina. Can you set it up for me in a disclosed place?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 3rd, 2003, 12:48:21 PM
I won't say a word of this to anyone. I promise you. And do you have any preferences on where the meeting place should be, or do you want it where no one will really notice??

River Kincaid
Nov 4th, 2003, 04:14:02 AM
"Somewhere where no one will notice."He sighed deeply as a touch of dread went through him. This wasn't going to be easy. "I can't believe this, of all those months I wanted her to be alive and now things are so complicated, I trully don't know if she'll accept of me or not. I doubt it. Angelina is a very strong-willed woman. Once I tell her about Faith..." He shook his head. This was turning into a nightmare really quick.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 4th, 2003, 11:21:48 AM
River, at any time, if you have need of assistance in anything, you can always come and talk to me about it.

*Natia takes a deep breath before continuing to talk*

I'll let you know a location which I've set up for you and Angelina to talk.

River Kincaid
Nov 4th, 2003, 09:15:48 PM
River stood and nodded. "Thanks, Natia, but after this meeting with Angelina, I may not have a head to talk from. " He looked at her. "I'll wait for your call." River was dreading this more and more by the moment.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Nov 6th, 2003, 11:45:34 AM
You will have a head to talk from. And if you don't then Angelina will end up being in trouble.

I'll call you as soon as I have something set up.

River Kincaid
Nov 7th, 2003, 05:13:10 AM
"Thanks, Natia." River said as he stood and nodded, before he slowly exited and went back to check on his children. Any other time, he'd been thrilled to know Angelina was alive, but now....