PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Box office Contest

Jedi Master Carr
Oct 29th, 2003, 10:59:52 PM
I am doing this again for the Holiday season. I would like a reason to get more people involved. Is there anyway we can offer a prize of any kind? I thought about trying to come up with some myself but I really can't. I hate to give cash that is so unoriginal any ideas guys? Also the contest will start next weekend with the release of Matrix Revolution, one postive thing this year Dizzy can't win :p

TheHolo.Net
Oct 29th, 2003, 11:06:18 PM
We could offer a free 6 month Supporter Account, or an @sw-fans.net email address.

I will be announcing Supporter accounts and adding some links to the Forums tomorrow night.

Jedi Master Carr
Oct 29th, 2003, 11:21:32 PM
That is a good idea, anything to get more participation. I am wondering if people aren't doing it because there is no prize to be gained. I might make a post about it tomorrow to get people interested in it we then can bring that up.

CMJ
Nov 18th, 2003, 05:49:46 PM
Sorry man...I actually totally forgot about it this time(yes even with the pinned notice). I've been sorta busy lately.

BTW, did you ever send Yoghurt his money from like a year ago? :lol If not, send back my check.;)

Jedi Master Carr
Nov 18th, 2003, 09:45:07 PM
LOL how much did you give me 7 Bucks? I can send back to you if you want.

CMJ
Nov 18th, 2003, 10:06:29 PM
Yeah it was like 7 dollars give or take. I was sorta kidding, but money is kinda tight these days man. ;)

Jedi Master Carr
Nov 18th, 2003, 11:41:49 PM
Heh maybe I will, I will have to see :) And you can still join the box office contest who knows maybe you will dominant the rest of the way.