PDA

View Full Version : Blood On Fascinataru (Skallos)

Zachariah Darmok
Oct 29th, 2003, 09:12:01 AM
Meridians' darkness, its hell and its suffering served excellent first impressions to the two hooded and cloaked figures that seemed to drift across the threshold of the town.

The castle that loomed over the settlement casted a shadow of grief and pain over the surrounding towns folk, whatever lived up there was indeed feard within Meridian, Darmok however wished of no interference with whomever resicded within the strongholds walls. He did however have buisnuiss to attend to within the town, news of the missing Subryn Orb had flown into the town and Darmok, along with his retainer, was here to hear the infomation first hand.

Suddenly and even to Darmoks suprise a boy ran from a darkened allyway and slammed head first ino the thighs of the towering figure. The child, who was nothing over the age of six, fell onto his back and looked up nervously into the gllom of Darmoks hood.

"H-Hello Mister..." The boy said, his voice quivering slightly.

The figure said nothing.

A chattering noice clicked loudly from the other, shorter but more buff looking figure behind the taller Darmok.

' You boy, shall direct me to a person who can help me find a certain indervisual.' Darmok finaly said, his voice dark, almost lustfull. Darmok rarely hurt children as young as this, only if they were a pest would a child this age be made to suffer.

"Commander Skallos, leader of the Fascite Gaurd h-here could tell you, i am but a normal townfolk here sir, nothing more. Commander Skallos lives in the Garrison down the main highstreet"

The taller figure nodded slowly and turned into the direction, from the other figure nothing but a loud chattering ecoed in the street.
The two cloaked drifted away, leaving the boy not only fearfull, but rather shocked all at the same time.

In Darmoks mind, this Skallos whoever he or she was had better be vigerlent, Darmok was in no mood to toil.

Skallos
Oct 29th, 2003, 09:18:40 AM
Leading the patrol down the main street of Meridian, Skallos was suprised to see two tall men in cloaks harassing a child.

Intruders, two of them.

She signalled the guard to split into three smaller patrols of five, and to surround the intruders, leaving them just enough room to not realise the predicament they were in.

"Halt! who goes there" she barked, her voice clipped and brisk in the cold night air.

Zachariah Darmok
Oct 29th, 2003, 09:42:39 AM
Quicker than the Mage had expected a group of soldiers and their leader had surrounded the two hooded into a loose circle clearly weary of what exsactly they had surrounding. Evidently if they knew then they would not be quite so keen to encircle the pair quite so enthusiaticly.

The taller figure waited patiently while the number of gaurds encased them and then turned his hooded head towards the apprent leader of the gaurds in question, his face still within shadow as to not show his grusom identity right away.

' Skallos i presume?'

Yet again, from Darmoks servant a excited chattering clackked loudly as as the shorter figure saw the woman.

Skallos
Oct 29th, 2003, 09:44:18 AM
Skallos scowled at the hooded figure.

"Your name and reason for being here?" she asked, ignoring the chittering noises coming from the second figure.

Zachariah Darmok
Oct 29th, 2003, 09:49:30 AM
' My name is Zachariah Darmok, my reasons of concern here is my own' Zachariah spoke more quietly now, his voice errie and without feeling or emotion.

' Skallos i presume?' He repeated, this time more forcefully and clear. More excited chattering clicked loudly, more often and quicker in pace. Whatever was under the 2nd hood was clearly "happy" to see Skallos.

Skallos
Oct 29th, 2003, 09:52:27 AM
She growled softly, a tactic which usually made even the most stalwart of the peasant hordes run in fear.

"I would be Skallos, yes." she conceded. "I can assume, by your reluctance to divulge your reason for being here, that your purpose is nefarious?"

Zachariah Darmok
Oct 29th, 2003, 10:04:48 AM
' Nefarious? No, i simply do not see where my actions if within the your law are a matter of which you are allowed or should be interested in, young Skallos' He was still unmoving.

' However i do wish to talk to you of a matter of ugency regarding a certain object that i am tracking, and have tracked through suffering to this location on your world. I ask if i may have an audience with you alone on this matter.' The hooded mage continued, his voice thick with detest, hatred and the will to kill.

Skallos
Oct 29th, 2003, 10:08:38 AM
She canted her head.

"The guards are mindless drones" she lied effortlessly "They need not concern you unless you make an attempt on my life. Your minion, however, should leave, under your own terms."

Chatterbox
Oct 29th, 2003, 10:42:04 AM
shes lying said a voice, hissing and chattering within Darmoks head, a mental connection with his servant prooved most useful.

' Then if these are mindless drones you will allow me to demonstrate my power upon one of them, and allow you to see that my "minion" is not just a "minion"?' The Mage said dangerously.

Skallos
Oct 30th, 2003, 03:00:05 AM
"The day that I allow one of my guards to be slaughtered as a demonstration of a lunatic's power is the day I die, Mister Darmok."

Skallos' posture changed ever-so-slightly, from one of haughty aggrression to one of real readiness to fight.