PDA

View Full Version : So, this is home....(open)

Kes'La Bardo
Oct 29th, 2003, 04:25:16 AM
Kes'la Bardo had just been given accepted into the Sith Order and was now making her way around the grounds learning where things were. Finally she came to the second floor and found the living quarters.

With her satchel, she walked down the corridor and finally after several attempts found an empty room. Leaving the door open, she looked around.

It was mid-size with a bed, dresser and comp terminal.

Letting her satachel slid off into her bed, she looked out the window on the far side of the room. It showed some kind of courtyard. "Nice view," she said aloud, not realizing anyone was standing there.

Warlock
Oct 29th, 2003, 08:27:02 AM
“You’ve picked a good spot that is certain.”

The figure in the doorway was an old man in robes of deepest blue, with a cowl shrouding his face. Despite this, there was nothing menacing or evil about him, and somehow he managed to have a welcoming aura. At his side, he steadied himself with a walking stick, that peaked at a great orb (which if looked at for long enough seemed to swirl some odd liquid within, like clouds churning in a storm).

Kes'La Bardo
Oct 29th, 2003, 09:10:44 PM
Kes'la looked at the old man, his robes gave him prestege. He was important. She nodded towards him, this was her new family. "Indeed I have, Sir. This is quite a palace for what I've seen, which isn't a whole lot." A smile formed on her lips.

Warlock
Oct 30th, 2003, 04:22:34 AM
“Yes, it is something isn’t it.”

Warlock smiled and took a few steps forward, glancing around the interior. It seemed all of the lower level rooms on the Palace were identical.

“New here then, are you, child? What brought you to us?”

Kes'La Bardo
Oct 30th, 2003, 05:00:33 AM
Kes'la nodded. "Yes, Sir. I just arrived a little bit ago and finally found an empty room. I came here to learn, Sir. Things that I can not learn on the streets or in the Dark Angel realm that I had come from. I wish to kill a Jedi, one in particular...one that should've already died. But, the task was not complete and somehow she survived and fortunately for her, it is impossible for anyone to get near her at this time. I will claim her life one day."

Warlock
Oct 30th, 2003, 12:38:54 PM
“The Dark Angel realm?” Warlock pronounced every word with acute precision.

“What, pray tell, is that? And who, if I may be so bold, is this Jedi you are intent on culling?”

Kes'La Bardo
Oct 30th, 2003, 07:52:55 PM
"It's a street gang on Coruscant, the most respected there. My mother was one of the original founders of it. I and my older sister were supposed to follow in her footsteps, but it's not happening...they were both killed by Jedi while they were on some kind of mission three years ago. I vowed that I would make the Jedi pay for this and here I am becoming a Sith." She paused for a moment and then continued.

"The Jedi that seems to be having more than her share of luck is Jacali Danner. She will be mine one day and I will bring her down."

Nearly forgetting her manners and she did have them, she looked at the older man. "I don't mean to be rude, Sir. My name is Kes'la Bardo and it's nice to meet you."

Warlock
Oct 31st, 2003, 08:59:57 AM
Killed by Jedi, Warlock thought. They must have warranted such punishment. Always he found it amusing when a students drive was revenge against some murderous Jedi, when infact it was more likely that said killer had been a Sith.

“Well then, I wish you luck in your quest to destroy this Jedi, and it is a pleasure to meet you also, Miss Bardo.

You may call me Warlock.”

Kes'La Bardo
Nov 1st, 2003, 10:02:42 AM
"The pleasure is mine, Warlock. If you don't mind me asking...are you a Sith Knight or a Master? I haven't met anyone other than the...um....one that had accepted me into the Order." She wasn't exactly sure what the guy was who accepted her.

Warlock
Nov 1st, 2003, 10:12:58 AM
“Ahh… well.”

Warlock pursed his lips in thought. It was, surprisingly, a difficult question to answer.

“I believe I am an apprentice, Miss Bardo. However, Lady Vader has afforded me her trust in my being an Elder, simply because of my experience. You must understand that though I have only been in this Order for a short time, I unknowingly studied the dark arts for the last forty years of my life. However it would be rude, of course, to credit me as a Sith Master with my only having been here for a brief stint, so I remain on par with the Disciples.”

He smiled. That seemed sufficient.

Kes'La Bardo
Nov 1st, 2003, 03:05:48 PM
"Wow," Kes'la answered with a smile. "Forty-years, that's a long time, Warlock. I hope I'm still around in forty years and that Jacali Danner has been dust for a very long time."

Warlock
Nov 7th, 2003, 12:23:23 PM
“So long as you put your full concentration into your training, she will be.”

Warlock smiled thinly.

“There have been a rather large number of new arrivals to the Order as of late. It seems we are once again growing in number and strength. I am sure you will find comrades amongst the bunch who you find agreeable.”

Kes'La Bardo
Nov 8th, 2003, 04:51:20 AM
"That's good to hear. I was hoping that I would be able to make some friends here. The Dark Angels were like family, we all watched out for each other. That is what made our gang the best, we had very little quarrels amongst us. It'll be interesting to meet some new people." Kes'la said with a thoughtful nod.

"Very interesting indeed."

Warlock
Nov 10th, 2003, 10:23:19 AM
“Despite our outward appearances, we are an amiable lot. Should you ever have any queries or simply wish to talk, you may be certain that my door is always open.”

Kes'La Bardo
Nov 11th, 2003, 04:36:54 AM
Kes'la nodded. "Thank you, Warlock. That is good to know and my door is always open to you as well." She suddenly noticed how quiet it was.

"Is it always this quiet? I haven't seen a sole since I came here except for you and the guy that accepted me." Perhaps, it was training time, or lunch and no one was in these halls at the time.

Warlock
Nov 13th, 2003, 12:19:48 PM
“It is a quiet place, this palace. We seem to be spread through it, leaving no corner uninhabited, but the result is that often you will find your quarters are a great distance from any others.

There is a recreation hall on the grounds, however, and this tends to excuse a lot of the silence. Many people spend their time there, just talking and training with one another.”

Kes'La Bardo
Nov 13th, 2003, 04:31:43 PM
"I've not found that place yet." She replied. "Perhaps, I shall look for it on my next venture out. This palace is amazing."

Warlock
Nov 15th, 2003, 07:03:55 AM
“I can show you the way, if you’d like. My schedule for the rest of the day is, for the most part, free.”

Kes'La Bardo
Nov 15th, 2003, 10:22:44 AM
Kes'la nodded. "I'd like that, Warlock." She was really beginning to like the older man, he was being quite helpful. Something that she had wondered about before joining, if the Sith were helpful to their own or didn't really give a care.

Warlock would definitely be one she would always be friends with, the other Sith she'd met earlier she wasn't so sure about. Kes'la wondered if the word 'friend' was even in the others vocabulary. But, nonetheless, she would try.

"I do have one question, Warlock. I have met a Sith, a while back, his name was Je'gan. Do you know him?"

Warlock
Nov 20th, 2003, 03:17:23 PM
“I have met the boy on an occasion or two. Unusually compassionate… his heart seems to drive him more than his head, but he has done little to wrong the Elders thus far. I’m sure you would be able to find him in the recreational hall, should you wait there a little while. If not, I will be able to arrange a meeting for the two of you – if, that is, you would like it.”

He smiled. There was a benevolence about Warlock, quite unusual for a Sith. He was almost the acting patriarch for the young breed of Sith.

Kes'La Bardo
Nov 21st, 2003, 09:11:02 PM
"I would like that, if we can't find him in the recreation hall. I'd like to see him." Kes'la smiled.