PDA

View Full Version : Back Again(Sejah, Kack, open)

imported_Corin Zetith
Oct 28th, 2003, 09:15:40 PM
ooc: alright first off id like to apologize again for not posting in like half a year or so, if i cant keep Corin going after this try i think im just going to stop posting. i really enjoy this and love posting in IC but if i dont have time i dont want to make it hard on evryone els by starting posts then stopping them before they are finished. so yeah srry again and im gunna give it one more shot

[I] Corin strode into the B&G and gave his sabre over to the guards. It had been a long time since he had left the academy and it was good to be back. Corin had gone off to the secluded world of Tharsus, deep in the core, near chiss space. He had kept mostly to himself on the lushly vegetated planet, only talking with the locals when he need direction to places he was going to use for training grounds. The planet was much larger than any he had previously been on, and so the climates and gravitational pull seemed heavier on his body then in other places such as back at the academy. Which was just whta he wanted to test his mind and body for the next 4-5 months. He used the long months of his absense to enhance his force training and physical strength. Taking long runs for hours a day, doing situps til he could no longer feel the pain in his abdomen, doing pushups til he no longer even knew if he had arms. Corin's body rippled with muscle tones beneath his emerald green cloak. He did neglect that he had very little training with his sabre but that would come. Corin did not see himself as being fit to be a jedi knight yet even if others did. He used the time to help himself get away from all the emotional and physical stress the loss of his family had cost him. he wanted to be completely normal again befor ehe asked the masters for considering his knighthood. For months he had become a hermit, just himself a few locals here and there and nature. corin had never felt healthier in his whole life, things were finally beginning to turn for the better. He couldnt wait to see his friends from the academy but at the same time he was afraid to face them after flying off with out even telling them where he was going or saying goodbye. He felt gulity, and he was very nervous when he heard a familiar voice behind him.[I]

OOC: someone, preferrably one of Corin's close friends (Sejah, Kack, anyone who he has met with before) please reply to this thread.

Kack Mebuff
Nov 2nd, 2003, 01:01:05 PM
"And so he comes out of hiding!" exclaimed a voice laughing.

Corin turned around to see none other than Kack Mebuff.

"Well, now, it seems that you are still alive, my dear friend," Kack said embracing his companion.

Kack's appearance was much different since the last time the two friends had met.

Kack and Corin sat down at one of the tables near the middle of the room.

"So, where have you been? It seems as though I haven't seen you in ages!"

imported_Corin Zetith
Nov 2nd, 2003, 01:52:49 PM
Corin turned and gave a slightly shocked smile to his somewhat different looking friend

"Kack! its great to see you again! You've changed a lot in the past months."

Corin looked at himself and realized that so had he.

Kack: "where have you been?"

Corin ordered a juri juice for his friend and a water for himself and then proceeded to tell Kack all that had been going on in the past months. He told his friend of the countless days of physical training and the hours of meditation and how by the end he had basically all but erased his depression he had been in before that.

"since i left and started my training i havent had any problems with my mind at all concerning my family and past. I regret to say thoguh that i still can not even perform the slightest bit of telekinesis"

"how have you been and whats going on with your life?"

Kack Mebuff
Nov 2nd, 2003, 09:06:33 PM
Kack looked up and brushed his, now long, hair to the side.

"Hm, so much to tell," he muttered, shifting his weight in the chair. Kack then reached down to his side and set a large scabbard on the table. In it was the blade, Ruunya.

"Well, several months ago, I began recieving visions of a great warrior wileding a burning sword on Naboo, our homeworld. So I
traversed there searching for something, anything. I spent months searching, using the Force to aid me.

Finally, I found a hidden temple deep in swamp lands, near the Gungan Ruins. It was in this temple that I found the sword Ruunya, the weapon from my dreams. Also I found a book of lineage. It told of days long gone by and of great wars, even before the Rebellion, before the Old Republic. And it told of my ancestors. It turns out I am the last of a line of great warriors who passed down Ruunya as a symbol of their bloodline. Before my birth the blade was hidden from my grandfather for he was of ill character. And my mother had no brothers, that makes me the next heir of the blade."

Kack paused for a moment to take a drink of his Juri Juice.

"After finding Ruunya, I returned to the GJO, where I have since continued my training. So to say the least, we both have been quite busy."

He chuckled, taking another sip of his drink.

imported_Corin Zetith
Nov 3rd, 2003, 05:55:00 PM
Corin looked at the Scabard with the beautiful blade resting in it. He smiled at his friend and was glad that Kack was doing alright. It had been far too long to be gone. Tharsus had been good for him but he still felt bad about leaving his friends (again!).

"Im glad for you Kack, that you have discovered more of your past! that's great! 'cept you didnt need a sword to tell yourself you had warrior's blood running through your veins."

"I'm sorry my friend, for just leaving again like i did. You and Sejah and Dasquian had been helping me get back on my feet for what seemed the 100th time, and i just left the sick bed not even telling anyone where i had gone. Im not really even deserving of such great freinds, thank you."

Corin looked at the weapon on the table.

"its a beautiful blade my friend, and you are indeed deserving of such an awesome weapon."

Kack Mebuff
Nov 4th, 2003, 02:47:41 PM
Kack smiled.

"Do not feel sorrow, my friend. We are glad that you are alright. We had feared the worst."

He lay a hand on his friend's shoulder.

"It's just good to have you back."

Kack looked down at the mention of Ruunya.

"Indeed, she is an amazing blade and with hidden power. But I warn you, do not try to grasp her hilt, for she will destroy you. For some reason, only I hold the power to wield the Crimson Blade."

imported_Corin Zetith
Nov 5th, 2003, 06:40:00 PM
Corin smiled as he admired the beautiful blade

"Don't worry Kack, I have no use for such a weapon. Im not much good with anything in fighting save my hands and feet."

imported_Corin Zetith
Nov 5th, 2003, 06:41:26 PM
Then he though of his other friends

"Where is everyone else kack? I would like to see them again as well. Haha. I wonder, do i still have a room?"

Kack Mebuff
Nov 10th, 2003, 05:28:18 PM
"Hmmm, well Sejah was injured a time ago, but he should be out and about by now. But I haven't talked to him in about a month. Hang on a moment I'll leave him a message on the comm link I gave him!"

Kack punched in a few buttons on his own data pad and snapped it shut.

"I told him to meet us here. Hopefuly he'll get the message."

imported_Corin Zetith
Nov 14th, 2003, 08:50:02 AM
"ok, i hope so, so Kack whats new in the jedi world as a whole?"

Kack Mebuff
Nov 14th, 2003, 09:20:54 AM
"Not a whole lot as far as I know. Things have been rather slow around here, unfortunately."

He looked down at the table for a moment.

"But a Jedi craves not adventure ... and a Jedi is patient, right?" Kack said chuckling.