PDA

View Full Version : The Most Untimely Demise of Biff Dynamo (Jedi needed)

Biff Dynamo
Oct 28th, 2003, 01:37:05 PM
Head hit the floor. Unconscious. Getting carried somewhere. Somethings burning?

Biff Dynamo opened bleary eyes to the stanching heat of flames. The first thing he noticed was the unpleasant smell of fuel, and the second thing that he noticed was that the aforementioned fuel was soaking his clothes.

thuk- a fist smacked across his cheek- nice wake up call. Everything came pouring into his mind at once, as though the floodgate had been opened, and it hurt. His back was aching. His head was aching. All of his limbs were aching. They were tied hard around something, with rough rope that was cutting at his skin.

How had he ended up here… oh yes…

“Biff, your times up.”

“You promised us you would pay up three weeks ago, and now it’s the end of the month. Hand over your money.”

“I don’t have it.”

SMACK

“What do you mean you don’t have it? You have credits to squander on drinking but not to pay your rent.”

“I told you – I can’t pay you, and I don’t have anything to give you, so you might as well just-..”

SMACK

“You’ve crossed me for the last time, boy. Now I’m gonna cross you.”

If only his arms had been stretched out, crucified, there would have been so much more irony in it all, but as it was, burning at the stake would have to do. Cronies of the unscrupulous landlord sat about watching as Dynamo came to and realized what a pitfall life had thrown him.

A few more seconds struggling and realized the cord was holding him tight. There was going to be no worming his way out of this one. The raised platform on which he stood was already being consumed by the fire, and soon he would be too.

Somebody save me.

Kelt Simoson
Oct 28th, 2003, 02:25:14 PM
snap-hisss

The misty blue glow of the light saber bounded into view as if from the darkness a floating streak of light sped towards them, reflecting off of the few people who were enjoying the show - a man being burned alive - how entertaining.

It took only but a few moments for the gangsters to turn and view the hooded and cloaked figure to spring into the pinikle of the circle, the center of which held the steak where biff was tied with such grace and speed.

One gangster, whoever he was, pulled a blaster from his pin striped jacket, another to the left did the same, the figure however skilled enough to block the blaster bolts, but he had something better in mind. The hooded figure suddenly turned to his left side and launched the saber into the air like a boom-a-rang.

The saber spun around and around quickly heading into the directions of the outlaws. The mans to the left got the first hit, the saber sliced neatly through the barrel of the E-11 severing it into two sections. The saber continued flying through the air, arcing around to its right suddenly doing the same to the 2nd mans blaster, it was sliced in two deeming it unusable.

The figure outstretched his hand and as fast as it flew away from his hand, the saber came sprining back to him, handle first and caught expertly into his fight hand.

' I ask you to back away, now' The figure said, a gentle but forceful voice being heard from the gaping, shadowy hood.

The gangsters knew better than to mess with a force user and quickly stepped back away. There speeders were not so far away, and as they vanished from the gloom of the roaring fire, he guessed they had retreated away to there transport.

The cloaked man finally swiped the hood from his head revealing the Jedi Knight Kelt Simoson, his face furry and his hair matted from the hood. He swiftly changed directions and use of his saber swiping delicately at the rope binding the man to the streak. A few quick striped aided by the force and the man fell into Kelts arms who lowered the man onto his back.

' You are safe now, i am a Jedi' A smile creased Kelts lips, company by a curt nod.

Biff Dynamo
Oct 28th, 2003, 03:26:31 PM
A Jedi. Oh boy, if you were going to get rescued by anyone, Jedi was the way to go. They did everything so efficiently. If it wasn’t for the fact that he was loosing consciousness again, Biff would have thanked his benefactor, but alas, off he drifted into a world of darkness. Still, it was better than the world where he was about to become the latest human spit roast.

When he did wake up, everything seemed much more cool. He didn’t realize it, but he had been out cold for but a matter of minutes and the Jedi’s presence, and the Force strength which it carried with it, had roused him. He smacked his parched lips and tried to talk, but his throat was dry and his tongue was being stubborn, so he just looked up with pleading eyes into the shadowed face above as if to say thanks.

Kelt Simoson
Oct 29th, 2003, 07:27:50 AM
A warm glow just then might have been felt on the gentleman body. The Jedi had bowed his head and outstretched his hands over the body of the man, slowly but surely he hovered his hands over his face while an errie soft light glowed from the Jedi Knights palms.

The blood, that was once on the wounded mans face was slowly evaporating while the cuts and bruisers were in a excelerated healing process. The cuts to the mans cheek closed and scabbed over while the red and blue bruises turned a softish pink however still showing signs of damage. The glow suddenly vanished and the Jedi opened his eyes.

A feeling of floating washed over Kelt, dizzyness, confusion. The Knight felt light headed and swayed slightly. His airwave seemed to have locked shut and he seemed to be hard done by to take in air. Wave after wave of warmth and then coldness struck him before he fell to his knees.

The Jedi let out a gasp as if to take in oxigen and fell back onto his arm which supported him now. It looked as if he had just had the wind knocked from him. Whatever he just did seemed to have weakened the Knight.

' C- Can you walk?' Kelt said with another gasp of breath. ' Or - or would you need my support? He asked.

Biff Dynamo
Oct 29th, 2003, 08:17:22 AM
All of a sudden, everything felt better. Biff opened his eyes and it definitely felt like the swelling, where a black eye was shining on nicely, had stopped, perhaps even reversed. He tested his limbs, and found they moved without aching. At the Jedi’s request he tried to get to his feet and – after a little stumble – managed to stand. Despite feeling revitalized, he still felt chilly. Suddenly out of the fires reach, the cold of the night was on him.

“Thanks,” Biff tugged his jacket more firmly around his body.

“You alright?”

Kelt Simoson
Oct 29th, 2003, 12:28:46 PM
' Im fine' Kelt said sitting up back up. For a few moments he gave himself time to relax and come to before adressing the young man again.

' And you are?' he asked gently.

Biff Dynamo
Oct 30th, 2003, 04:10:56 AM
“Biff Dynamo,” he replied, raising his shoulders to try and keep the wind off his neck. He was shivering.

“… What did you just do to me there?”

Kelt Simoson
Oct 31st, 2003, 05:48:46 AM
Kelt rose to his feet, still breathless but recovering none-the-less.

' I was healing you my friend, It is a Jedi power as im sure you would know.' Kelt said gently, but still breathlessly.

' What did those ment want with you?' Kelt asked, but he could already well imagine what the answer may be.

Biff Dynamo
Oct 31st, 2003, 12:58:32 PM
Jedi Powers. Biff nodded to himself and ‘hmm’d thoughtfully. If Jedi could close over cuts and bruises in seconds, what else could they do? Idly he began to rub his chin, a habitual show that he was thinking, when Kelt’s question brought him back to reality.

“Oh uh… they wanted rent. I don’t have th’ money to pay it though.”