PDA

View Full Version : Update on the bugger that ran over Garen

Mitara Sinar
Oct 27th, 2003, 02:44:12 PM
For all of you that have been reading the threads about Garen and his accdent on June 6 2003 involving a robbery, a dodge viper, and him being draged, I have an up date. For those that don't know what I'm talking about read this thread...

http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29850

Well as I said in the other thread The guy took a plee bargan in Canada, and will be testifying aganst all the Chop-Shops that he worked with. I don't know what charges he got but he will be sent to jail for 10 years with chance of probation after 5 years, with solitary confinement untill the trials aganst all the Chop-Shops are over.

On top of this, he was given another 5 years in the States after he is done in Canada.

Even though the courts have given this sentance, he will not be serving any time. As he was being transported back to Canada the transport he was on was attacked and the guy was killed in the attack.

Charley, Sanis, I know the two of you oftered to do a Hit on him, but you could have waited untill after all the trials were over.(joking)

Zachariah Darmok
Oct 27th, 2003, 02:46:52 PM
Yeah, Charley got the boys around to do it...:D

Hows Garen doing now BTW?

(Kelt)

Mitara Sinar
Oct 27th, 2003, 02:52:06 PM
He's doing Well. His recovery is slow, but it's still a steady recovery. He is still having troubles with writing and running, and that is giving him some troubles at school, but as you have seen, he's back at the boards here. Also he is also more forgetful and confused than normal, but at least he is up, moving, and doing thing's on his own. :)

Droo
Oct 27th, 2003, 03:04:34 PM
It's good to hear that he is recovering. As for the other guy, all I can say is this is a classic case of you-reap-what-you-sow.

Darth Viscera
Oct 27th, 2003, 03:14:51 PM
A prisoner transport was attacked? What the? I've never heard of anything like that. Are jails being raided by criminals too these days?

Lilaena De'Ville
Oct 27th, 2003, 03:21:28 PM
Yeah who/what attacked the transport? o_O

Garen Selore
Oct 27th, 2003, 03:25:33 PM
Mitara and I only know what we were told. From the way I heard it they were stoped to move him from a US transport to a Canadian Transport , and a sniper shot the guy in the process. Nobody else was hurt and no other damage was done.

I think somebody didn't want this guy speeking in court agenst the chop shops.

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 27th, 2003, 03:27:50 PM
Whiskey. Tango. Foxtrot. o_O

Zachariah Darmok
Oct 27th, 2003, 03:31:16 PM
A spirit, and soft drink and a dance?...hmm

Garen Selore
Oct 27th, 2003, 03:32:39 PM
I think Dasq was meening W.T.F.

Zachariah Darmok
Oct 27th, 2003, 03:33:32 PM
I gathered that :p

Sanis Prent
Oct 27th, 2003, 03:34:18 PM
Good to know my good deeds pay off. :ghost

Incidentally, this is exactly what I planned to do to the guy who shot my friend Brian, when he was at his plea-bargain hearing in Birmingham. I happened to have a friend of mine in the Marines who was bigger than me, that managed to dissuade me from doing just that.

Garen Selore
Oct 27th, 2003, 03:47:38 PM
I really hope that it was not you Sanis, And if it was, then Please don't tell me. I don't want to think that anybody would have done that on my behalf.

Dasquian Belargic
Oct 27th, 2003, 03:48:54 PM
Of course it wasn't Charley.

He couldn't shoot accurately over that great a distance. :rolleyes

Sanis Prent
Oct 27th, 2003, 03:52:02 PM
(hides plane ticket stub to Vancouver) :mischief

ReaperFett
Oct 27th, 2003, 04:02:01 PM
I believe Garen was being serious then.

Garen Selore
Oct 27th, 2003, 04:03:56 PM
I was. But I can tell by the way Sanis responded that he is only joking. At least I hope He's joking.

Shanaria Fabool
Oct 27th, 2003, 04:18:41 PM
I'm glad to hear that the guy is not going to be hurting anybody anymore. Though I would have liked to see him suffer before he was shot.

*:hug Garen*

It's also nice to hear you are in working order.

Sanis Prent
Oct 27th, 2003, 04:23:29 PM
No, I'm not serious. I would only kill somebody if I hated them.

There's only one person I've ever hated. Go figure.

Rognan Dar
Oct 27th, 2003, 04:24:42 PM
Should I bother asking who that was?

Figrin D'an
Oct 27th, 2003, 04:25:47 PM
Originally posted by Dasquian Belargic
Of course it wasn't Charley.

He couldn't shoot accurately over that great a distance. :rolleyes

I could.

:wings

Ryla Relvinian
Oct 27th, 2003, 05:47:23 PM
:eek @ Figrin

Oh man, well I'm just glad that you're up and moving around and getting better! Take it easy, don't push yourself too hard. :)

Ace McCloud
Oct 27th, 2003, 07:21:40 PM
Originally posted by Mitara Sinar
On top of this, he was given another 5 years in the States after he is done in Canada.

Man that would have sucked.

But I had just joined when the accident happened to Garen. Glad to know that you're ok Garen. =P

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Oct 28th, 2003, 04:50:07 AM
Id love to see the newspaper article on that sniper shooting.

Originally posted by Figrin D'an
I could.

:wings

Id take you and Charley both on, Fig >D

Pierce Tondry
Oct 28th, 2003, 10:54:02 AM
I'm the SWFans official sniper, thank you.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go thank karma for kicking this guy's butt.

Garen Selore
Oct 28th, 2003, 12:11:43 PM
Originally posted by Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Id love to see the newspaper article on that sniper shooting.

I've looked and as of yet I have not found any newspaper article on that sniper shooting. I find that rather odd. They may just not want to talk about it. The only way we found out about it was we have a friend of my mom that is in the RCMP and he was talking to the Driver of the prison transport.

They may not let it out on the news since that was supose to be a secret location that the transport exchange was going on.

AmazonBabe
Oct 28th, 2003, 05:04:49 PM
There's only one person I've ever hated. Go figure.

Should I bother asking who that was?

:eek *Hides!*

;) :p

Well, at least that guy won't be hurting anymore ppl. Oh, and I'll go post in your thread now, Garen (I almost forgot, but this thread reminded me). ^_^;

Azhure Darkstone
Oct 28th, 2003, 05:48:55 PM
Didnt see this till now - Glad your OK. Hope there's good hospital food too, and good company. Heal fast dude.

Figrin D'an
Oct 28th, 2003, 06:07:04 PM
Originally posted by Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Id take you and Charley both on, Fig >D

I'm confident in my abilities.

That is all. :)

Lady Vader
Oct 28th, 2003, 07:32:08 PM
*Hides behind Daiq as the "secret weapon"*

>D