PDA

View Full Version : What's good around here? (open to all)

Dan the Man
Oct 26th, 2003, 10:13:25 AM
An aging man entered the Bar and Grill, pausing to be checked for weapons.

"Now, now. What would an old man like myself need with a weapon, in this place?"

The guard fished a pistol from the man's jacket, and Dan smiled.

"But of course. Finders Keepers."

He patted the guard on the shoulder, and then passed inside. Instead of doing what most people would do, and finding a vacated area to sit at, Dan made for a table that already had plenty of people. He put his hand on the back of the one remaining seat.

"Is this seat taken?"

Smiling politely, he awaited a response.

Syriande Blue
Oct 26th, 2003, 02:10:55 PM
' Seats free i guess...' Blue said turning to answer Dan after laughing at one of his crews jokes. A roar of laughter boomed from the other side of the table;

" And e' says to me e' says, 'ere' Lin' i just lost my blaster, have you got any more' i cun' ave''? And if you can trust me fellas' the stupid lout bought the blaster back off me for double i sold it to him in the first place!" The table went into a up roar again with laughter, Mork and Glunk were in tears.

' Hey come on guys, we got a guest at the table...this is er' whats ya name mate?' Syriande the highwayman asked kindly, patting him on the back as if he was a chum.

Dan the Man
Oct 26th, 2003, 02:35:26 PM
"Dan."

He nodded his head toward Syriande.

"Thank you for your hospitality."

Syriande Blue
Oct 26th, 2003, 03:16:49 PM
' Throw him a cold one!' Blue said nodding towards Linton, who was still teary eyed in laughter. A beer was grabbed and thrown towards Dan.

' So, Dan hope you dont mind this lot, nutters they are but you get used to them...' Blue joked. ' What you into then? i can see you not the average type of guy...'

Dan the Man
Oct 26th, 2003, 06:22:10 PM
The old man popped the top off the draft, and took a quick drink.

"Me? Oh, I'm into this and that."

He shrugged, and took another drink.

"When you get to be my age, you're either waiting for death, or you've gotten too good at staying alive. I'm the latter. Now, I'm just looking for the novelty in it all."