PDA

View Full Version : A Darker Beginning....

Kes'La Bardo
Oct 25th, 2003, 03:53:37 PM
Kes'La hated the Jedi with a vengence, always interfering where they didn't belong. She had been afiliated with a street gang called the 'Dark Angel's' but even that wasn't enough to satisfy her hunger of wanting to kill any Jedi she could wrap her fingers around.

She needed more, she needed to learn more about the Force powers she had and this was the only place to attain that ability.

Kes'La could be venomous when she needed to be, her cool look and dark menacing stare drove many away from her. A talent she had taken on long ago. The Sith was where she longed and needed to be. After entering the dark palace, she stood silently for a few moments. "I wish to join your Order." She finally said as her words echoed down the array of darkened corridors.

Then, she waited.

Salem Ave
Oct 26th, 2003, 08:25:20 AM
“And why isss that?”

A voice asked in return, as footsteps approached the girl, a figure slowly emerging from the darkness of the room unlike any other.

Kes'La Bardo
Oct 26th, 2003, 12:43:53 PM
Kes'La didn't falter as her voice hissed with a certain hatred. "Because, I feel the lust and hunger to kill Jedi and I can not do it without the help of the Sith to train me how. My will is to honor the Sith as I had honored the Dark Angels. My life is yours." She bowed to the dark one.

Salem Ave
Oct 27th, 2003, 03:44:44 AM
“Good. Once you join yourrr life i-sss ours… betrayal of this family isss on penalty of death. Do you understand?”

Kes'La Bardo
Oct 27th, 2003, 04:40:52 AM
"Yes, I understand, I will not fail you." Kes'La returned.

Salem Ave
Oct 27th, 2003, 06:42:35 AM
“Prrray you do not.”

Salem narrowed his eyes slightly.

“What isss yourrr name?”

Kes'La Bardo
Oct 27th, 2003, 04:35:18 PM
"Kes'La Bardo, at your service."

Salem Ave
Oct 28th, 2003, 03:13:25 AM
“Welcome to the Sss-ith Orrrder than, Kes’La. You may proceed to the Sith Palace. I suggest you rrrest well. Your training may begin at any time.”

Kes'La Bardo
Oct 28th, 2003, 04:14:21 PM
Kes'La smiled thinly and bowed. "Thank you, Sir. I shall be waiting." Her new life was about to begin....